Bjork 100% white

Is it a coincidence the whitest of white women Icelandics are slowly evolving into asian girls?
No it's sexual selection and evolution.
Asian women > White women.
So as we can see women are slowly evolving into asian girls to attract white husbands.
youtube.com/watch?v=75WFTHpOw8Y

Attached: IMG_1719.jpg (494x698, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FG8pNw_W_o
youtube.com/watch?v=AT11pZf6lXA
youtube.com/watch?v=_W7u7g7oV68
youtube.com/watch?v=h08pCvyKfbs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

some Scandis naturally have epicanthic folds, I read somewhere it is 1-2 %

>Bjorkposter strikes again
>Only yesterday's post with the strap on was successful.
The absolute state of Jow Forums.

Race mix right now goys

Or else......

>the poet was actually right

She is a beautiful weirdo. This the set with Rolling Stone where she randomly just starts taking all her clothes off?

She's 53.

You guys know that a spic tried to kill her with a bomb because she was dating a nigger?

He sent a package to her house or whatever with a bomb disguised as a book, but it was intercepted. He killed himself and was found in a puddle of piss and blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=7FG8pNw_W_o

He seemed reasonable and we'll adjusted.

Okay the guy worked in a fucking movie rental shop... how the fuck could he afford bomb-making tools and materials.... and HIV-infected blood?! WHAT?

icelandic women's genetic structure is 31% irish, due to the thousands of irish slave girls who were taken from ireland and used as concubines in iceland, although quite inbred, the icelandic ethnicity is distinct to their scandanavian cousins because of this irish admixture.

But then again, the inbred factor probably has a lot to do with it as the same genes past on over and over gain within a small genetic group can become too pronounced and mutate into something quite strange and different.

why is there a video of some guy blowing his brains out on youtube...

You're using the term inbred wrong.

I would treat her so well just to get a chance to defile her

Let it go, they've scrubbed enough shit off YouTube.

MTV made this no talent hack famous. Sineade Oconnor had 10 times the talent but Bjork must have been sucking cocks like a circus seal to get the press she received.

TOUCH THE FLYBACK TRANSFORMER

MTV, lol, bjork was famous in the fucking late 70's before MTV was even around.

Her first album was in 77, then she was in the sugarcubes before going solo in the 90's

youtube.com/watch?v=AT11pZf6lXA

I would so hard

SHES FUCKING A NIGGER

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT

I think you are thinking of the 80s not 70s but you're right, MTV-guy doesn't kniw what he is talking about.

>weirdo
I can assure you her baby daddy is much more strange. Far too strange for even Bjork apparently.

Attached: F907AC1C-8341-42AB-81EB-F5EC97946788.jpg (893x1120, 82K)

Got any nudes?

Cuck harder

Attached: 1556622934477.jpg (441x1024, 135K)

Post is a great album

That's those nasty roastie genes. Asian girls hate niggers.

Attached: 1555074723190.jpg (2452x2278, 889K)

There’s a tub scene in drawing restrain 9

Attached: 832FE35F-1C6E-4D32-88B6-C6297F7E2F14.jpg (410x500, 38K)

>sinead o'connor
Nothing but a stain on the road w a crew cut

There is a black and white set, either for Spin or Rolling Stone, she is prancing around in some park or garden and much to the photographers delight, she just starts peeling all her cothes off.

Her 1st album was quite good. Can't speak to het life choices/politics or any of her other music.

Attached: 1565330206533.jpg (246x1024, 61K)

Thanks...will check it out.

She looks like she has some sort of birth defect

bombs are simple devices and explosives are easier to make than you think.

>Is it a coincidence the whitest of white women Icelandics are slowly evolving into asian girls?
If you knew about Scandinavia, you wouldn't be surprised by the existence of epicanthic folds in their population. There are two indigenous groups in Scandinavia, the Norse and the Sami. The Norse look like your typical whites and the Sami look like asiatics. Bjork is probably a Sami.

$50 1996-dollars at the good ol' Radioshack?

Whatever helps you sleep at night, chink.

NOICE

Sugar cubes didnt last and she tried to go solo. I cant name one song she made on her own and the only thing I remember about this ugly cunt is that she had video of being chased by a bear.

Bjork is a hapa mixed with Eskimos or some shit, lie all you want that doesn't change reality.

The guy was White and Uruguayan.

Dude, it's America. They sold manuals on how to make home made bombs back then and HIV? HA! go to your local gay bar, unironically. That easy.

Her eyebrow is perfectly lined up with her minge

I would guess she has that sorta Asian thing Finns have

You could get most of the materials from Toy R Us, when they were still open.

>Human Behavior
And her solo career has been quite successful.

This. Our girls who have it are extremely cute.

Yeah, cause they're MIXED WITH ASIANS.

They're hapas.

>liking epicanthic folds
disgustang

What kinda pleb tier bait is this? Sinead Oconnor is a one hit wonder who's biggest achievement was autistically burning a photo of the Pope on stage

Based Matthew Barney

No internet to really speak of, and there is no way you were finding bomb making books in any major bookstores, or libraries.... one thing I do remember is that there were many more mom and pop smalltimey bookstores, which I miss. And I don't recall what was going on in army/navy surplus stores.
>Getting blood at the gay bar.
Maybe if they are junkies and desperate. Jesus.

In America you can probably get those kinds of book relatively easy, and the blood? any HIV infested faggot will sell it to you, i bet. They're fucking degenerates, they don't give a fuck.

fucking weeb...
asians are not attractive

I always thought so. Then she started talking politically and it was confirmed

I Want Your Hands On Me, and Mandinka were also big hits

youtube.com/watch?v=_W7u7g7oV68
youtube.com/watch?v=h08pCvyKfbs

Generally speaking, broad brush/stereotypically, you put any musician in a political discussion and nothing good happens.

he was based and redpilled.

Gen X incels > Millennial incels

oh god I remember that old suicide video, I had no idea he killed himself because of her...

Holy shit good job retard. You black and white'd the image to make it harder to tell. Fucking aussies

>Bjork 100% white.
That's an Vietnamese.

Well they import Eskimos from Greenland into Iceland and they (Eskimos) have Asian DNA and are creating Happas

Shes a fucking mudslime now.

ALL WRONG!
Bjork is an Icelandic Eskimo (Inuit, Sami, etc)
They do have an oriental look and dark hair; but they are Nordic European nonetheless.

It's a DIY video guide

Y'all don't know that you'll be given love, be taken care of.

Attached: a3375090780_16.jpg (700x700, 62K)

she was forever spoiled by the DNA in negroid semen, just another coalburner