Why is George Soros never a target?

George Soros has literally never been targeted successfully. Why ought we not try?

Attached: 1544893260959.jpg (700x700, 58K)

In theory because he is a hated ultra wealthy person with round the clock security. Realistically because we're all larping faggots

>we

But why can't we turn the tide against him interpersonally? Where's he at? Where is is security at?

Attached: 1550056348579.jpg (500x500, 30K)

Got something to say?

People like to lash out on people they can reach. Not only would you have to track Soros down, you have to get past his security. It is not easy to get close enough to kill him.

That's my inquery. We need to penetrate his defences like he penetrated Europe. Where is he??

A well-placed long-distance minecraft gunsman, perhaps?

glownigger. sage

We must at least TRY.

You wanna get dirty shit done? Don't come to us SENSIBLE folk.

Sage.

you pussy.

Soros is pro open borders for israel. Hence based.

I am pretty sure the old fart has some lines in his will about where his money will go.

The filth will continue.

I don't think you can track Soros that easily.
Someone like he only shows up to events that if you ever do manage to get in, it would be waste to just get him

you see, people like sorros, are like a king pawn on the checker board, they have lower rank pawns that'll ALWAYS take the fall for them.

thats how the game's always been rigged. OP

Attached: 1304320412809.jpg (840x779, 198K)

How do we document this and ensure this does not happen??

He must show his putrid face to the public soon. All it takes is one chance.

Who the fuck would want to go?

The fucking cockroach lives underground with some subterranean civilization. It's not like we can just go there and expect to get back.

We must. Resignation is what got us here

Attached: 1553837956791m.jpg (1024x764, 42K)

So a minecraft suicide mission it is. Hardly unreasonable, for the greater good

Well, he's always contracts with this deadly thing everyday, it's a matter of time.

Attached: 1565351226479.jpg (655x609, 142K)

As I always say, glowniggers are the biggest violence inciters on image boards. You have to go back

You're glowing.