Hongkong

Hongkong

Attached: 67814149_2373304992755107_1591957189067538432_o.jpg (801x1200, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_nX-Ls7ZsxE
ncehk2019.github.io/nce-live/?visibleCount=12
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

your mom

I'd be ok with declaring war on china just for this meme. But it's just not the moment

Poor girl ;_;

Nuuu, give back her eye :《

Attached: 5454328788451.jpg (333x333, 9K)

fuck CCP and fuck these libtard protestors
if only chiang kai shek was still alive then he would teach all these motherfuckers a lesson

Oh no

Make Hong Kong An American State 2020

Attached: hongkongamerica.jpg (620x370, 26K)

My wife changclops is so cute

Punished Lin Lin - A girl denied her depth perception

>Police shot my eye.
Shoot them back for fuck sake. If you don't have guns, make some IEDs.
Victim mentality is a fucking cancer.

Attached: vqGeMsr.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

>Pepe
I want them Tiananmened more than ever rn.

I don't even understand why these chinks are using pepe.

Underrated

Fuck 12.

Attached: 57506128_397001384480139_5050630377355113529_n.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Pepe is a giant normie meme on Twitch

Attached: 3DA6F818-8753-4774-8FA0-1217CAA59518.gif (112x74, 12K)

based chongs

Is it fucked up that I want to slide her eyepatch to the side, and press my erect penis into her eye socket and fuck her brains out? or just normal Jow Forums?

Easy to draw, recognizable.

Attached: 1561637784537.png (810x793, 576K)

I went to school with a qt Hong Konger. She would show me her pussy and rub my dick with her foot in class.

I still won't die for her people, though.

They literally live in Honk Honk

Does this signal a flood of asian waifus as refugees? Inb4 roasties that are open borders suddenly start spouting sustainability as an argument and white men that have been complaining about immigration suddenly gloat for the lulz and pussy

cantocunts want to appeal to their whitoid masters

>tfw no cutie one-eyed chink gf

why even live

Attached: 264364272004202.png (734x506, 312K)

She’s doing her job as a woman

Tiny dicked gook men aren’t doing their part. The actual fighting. That’s why Asian women are leaving for the big white cock

Based

Lmao
>Protesting in China
>Expectations of personal safety

Are these the dumbest people to ever live?

They're trustworthy pepemacists.

Your entire country is China

They can't do anything. If there was an organized resistance mainland China would cease exporting power, water and food, and that would be the end of it.

>whitoid

Attached: 1563880966172.jpg (250x250, 6K)

They’re not people. None of em are.

Attached: C6CC718B-F27D-4696-9F42-FD33A4E194B1.png (883x837, 44K)

>>General

My facebook profile will be ready for when the bodies hit the floor

Attached: Thoughtandprayers HK.jpg (1600x948, 139K)

The only way we would cut that deal is to raise their business taxes to 50% and put nuclear missile silos and military bases all over it.

Honk Kong

>Your entire country is China
Not yet, but it's heading that way. The island chinks here sure do wind up the mainland chinks, though, so that's entertaining I guess

Fuck china

based HK

what? i said whitoid. that doesnt concern you at all.

Thread theme youtu.be/_nX-Ls7ZsxE

Attached: image.png (770x468, 117K)

>Implying they won't do that anyway.
Communists have zero problem starving people and they will do it regardless of how peaceful a protests is.

Attached: 73e.jpg (220x285, 11K)

Dont riot if you want to be treated nicely
Field's defense best defense

>exchange every paki and mudslim in eu for hong kong qt
>execute pic related
who says no?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1336x484, 95K)

They are maiming our azn qts....
We can't just sit and watch :(

Attached: 1554163849710.png (650x773, 47K)

>break into Legco building (HK version of Capitol Hill) and trash it
>break the windows, egg, and spray paint the police station
>close down HK international airport for 2 days
...b-but my eye

BLM riots had the same outcome. stay peaceful or get shot

nobody who's sane, thats for sure

They aren't Commies. And as long as Hong Kong doesn't resist why would they get starved out?

would stick my weiner in her eye socket

can someone explain what's going on there? Looks like they cornered dude in civilian clothes and men in jackets stoppind crowd from whooping their asses.
ncehk2019.github.io/nce-live/?visibleCount=12
who are they?

Attached: 1565698365140.png (680x383, 406K)

>Using BoomerBook
You’re too old to post here.

>stay peaceful for 2 months
>nothing improves
gee I wonder why they changed tactics

All of you whining about china and these protesters, what have you done besides shit posting on a tibetan basket weaving forum?
They are at least doing something and putting themselves at risk.

remove commie from SEA

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x316, 19K)

holy fuck we must protect her at all costs

We use the honk honk meme too much times, and make the matrix gliches becoming to all hong kong ppl in a living meme.

Attached: 1518325400559.gif (640x360, 671K)

the whole point of the protests were to stop the extradition treaty, which they already accomplished. at this point theyre just making up new demands, like for the leader to step down while trashing the whole infrastructure and airport.

Western women are virtue signaling on Instagram while Asian girls are fighting for freedom.

its amazing how americans are against these people for going against the authority just because they are using pepe

chinks got Trump elected not the Russians.

Agreed. It doesn't make sense.

he's popular here, I think originally because of Ilbe

Attached: 1538931386180.jpg (554x512, 75K)

Anytime we do anything, Jow Forums will scream glownigger because Jow Forums is r/The_Donald 2.
>Bootlick for decades
>Jews still don’t throw you a bone
>Still bootlick and now shill for them FOR FREE
The eternal Amerimutt.

Chinks are democrat party. Always have been

You mean Honk Kong right?

This made me hate Hong Kong even more, frogposters are fucking cancer.

Attached: 72AAD22E-27A5-43AF-9CAE-0626C95B063D.jpg (590x333, 52K)

The extradition treaty hasn't been officially stopped. It hasn't been withdrawn. It was just announced "dead", which is meaningless rhetoric intended to placate people without actually doing what they asked.

some user needs to donate several dozen Kekistan flags to them. They need Pepe magic to help them. KEK is the god of chaos and we are about is see a shitload of it in HK.

THAT'S FUCKIN IT

Attached: peancr.png (600x583, 273K)

envy

>inb4 news articles saying china are now nazis for fighting against communist

I thought Chinks shut their own eyes

im not against them, i agree with them. but if youre going to trash the government buildings and infrastructure in a full blown riot, dont expect not to have retaliation and play the victim card afterwards. thats the fucking stupid. stay peaceful or stay at home or just go full 1776 and overthrow them. you don't bring gas masks, wrap yourself in plastic wrap, wear masks, and expect it to be a peaceful event.

Its like pol became commie. China censors the internet, bans guns, gives people an Orwellian social score and these idiots ork like seals and clap their hands.

finally an amerimutt that makes sense

do it for her user

Attached: 1565698346618.png (652x900, 525K)

see
fucking mongrel retard

Send nice capitalist pizza wrapped in Kekistani flags for the protestors! Kek wills it!

Says the guy that hasn't done a fucking thing.
Right wing virtue signaling

Cope

Attached: The Fate of All Weebs .webm (540x540, 2.92M)

if they go too far then China has all the justification it needs to force martial law upon them. Blocking the infrastructures actually can help force the authorities to seek for compromise... That's basically how we've been doing it here since 1968.

Attached: 37wola.jpg (500x666, 68K)

I saw chinks with Pepe stickers on backpacks at airport

It's somehow became a kawaii icon

You guys are top tier rioters.
10/10

>Anytime we do anything
What have you ever done you glownigger

>you don't bring gas masks, wrap yourself in plastic wrap, wear masks, and expect it to be a peaceful event.
>china has cameras that detect your face
>can't protest when you put your life and others at risk
do you even read what you type?
are you condemning antifa for also doing the same or you going to ignore that?

t. Chang

The dog eating group is mostly the Muslim group. It’s a whole other race, like half Tibetan half Pakistani arab. The Chinese government is mostly Han, and they fucking hate the arab mutts for all the sword terrorist attacks and bombs and rape.

The Hong Kong protesters are actually mad about the way the muslims are treated and want more open boarders. I hope the government there shoves muslim problem on Hong Kong’s lap. They have it real good in China and they are mad over not having representation? The fear is if the government gives into them, the psychotic muslim district will also protest for their demands, and they want secession more than Texas in 2009. They want independence to force sharia law. Self representation of China’s districts would collapse China and they have a long violent history of not lettinng that happen.

If I was leading China I would be detaining and straight up holocausting the fuckass muslim mutts and I would be creating financial incentives for Han Chinese to move to that district and have more than 1 kid. Oh wait.

Hong Kong learned cuckoldry from the UK, they would do well to remember that the UK just gave them away without a fight because an irrelevant treaty said so.

I want to treat Honk Hong qt's eye and ease her pain

god damn stupid anglo, I hope enjoys having to squat all day in his moisty jap prison cell.

Attached: 1478305462465.png (710x664, 545K)

Fucking chinks need to be nuked off the planet

Attached: 1553354304270.jpg (2425x7000, 2.29M)

Don't protest, retaliate. Cops have families. Politicians have families. All of them have days off and places they think they're safe. Think about it.

>hasn't done a fucking thing.
just because i agree with the reasons theyre protesting, doesnt mean im going to get on a plane and fucking join them. brainlet please.

watch the livestreams, they bring way more than just masks to hide their faces. they bring gas masks, armor, zip ties to tie barricades together to use as battering rams, theyre rioting, not protesting

>The Hong Kong protesters are actually mad about the way the muslims are treated and want more open boarders
source: my ass

>"guis its not working, lets try using a cute girl for sympathy"

Attached: 234523523451.jpg (366x661, 34K)

>fully aware police will shoot at will for people protesting.
>nah man, is cool is not like we gonna get shot. let's go be peaceful and not wear protection