Nothing wrong with this at all goy

nothing wrong with this at all goy

Attached: 1565613916276.jpg (585x694, 111K)

This is so progressive and tolerant!

Attached: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (501x585, 157K)

All the kids in the photo are girls.
This is insane.

As a boy I would of said go fuck yourself, Im not grovelling around on the ground for anyone. I was an arrogant little kid.

In germanistan muslims don´t have to participate in religion class, cause it´s irrelevant

I'm pretty sure that's illegal in the UK

not enough, those girls should be deflowered by local imams

mashALLAH

Attached: vvc.jpg (1700x850, 151K)

Attached: 1555611409692.jpg (480x360, 36K)

imagine how U.S. parents would react to seeing their child participate in Muslim ritual

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think women are allowed inside the mosque. Atleast not in the same part of the mosque where the men pray. Mosques usually have separate rooms for women to pray. They don't allow men and women to pray in the same room

Face down alah up

Let's all worship a dead paedophile. Hmm how diverse!

thank lord i didnt school in britbong

Rare, but all those are women praying. The local rapist is teaching them how to (guy kneeling down).

Back in the day I was on a trip like this though we didn’t pray, it was more like a tour. To be fair though we were a catholic school.
Also they have separate praying areas for women in mosques.

Mosques in Europe are a joke,they even allow gay imams.Their sole purpose is to gain territory and act as hideouts for the jihadis.

When I was visiting New York some teens told me that their schools used to force them on Jewish trips to synagogue

Luckily never had to visit one myself. Went to a normal school and they didn't really care much about religion.

Not if you hold a current grovellers loicence

thank god I went to school before everything went fucking mental. Shits fucked mate

Attached: 1487471429421.png (510x335, 120K)

At least it's not atheism.

>gay imams
One of the reasons I live is to finally see who outdegenerates whom, the big gay or the peacefull islamist.

and then, for no reason at all.......

i was there just as it was all coming in we had these somali kids with tribal scaring but i never stopped at the time and wondered why those coons were even there in a rural aussie town

name one thing wrong with the concept of not believing in mainstream religions

>grovelling loicense
have you got yours faggot?

>A carpet with sand nigger feet all over it.

Imagine the smell.

they seem to be ok with it

Attached: 1450452794957.jpg (1238x885, 692K)

>pray with the head on the ground

why you dont lick ass and drink pee?

Attached: 1563908311201.png (987x818, 664K)

It's all about submissive tactics and slavery...

Muslims on the internet are INSUFFERABLE. Always preaching, always defending anything even remotely related to Islam. I honestly think a country needs to hit 10% muslim before the rest of the populace realizes how detrimental they can be (i.e. France).

Bruh just 20 or 30 years of islam in britain and already its christian population is 59%

They are psycho nut jobs man, everyone and everything should be contained and killed

Attached: file.png (1494x990, 1.06M)

DEY R SYKO NUTTJOBS MAEN

Attached: panjeetpoop.jpg (512x512, 63K)

The consequences of the brown world acquiring internet access are unspeakably devastating

Attached: facebook-egypt-arab-spring.jpg (620x414, 152K)

>misguided effort
>business insider
this is getting boring

The fuck my kids are doing that shit, they get a free day off on "indoctrination day" and if any of the teachers complain I'll tell them why straight to their cuck faces.

Meanwhile, in the Jew synagogues, pedos ply their trade and get paid lots of shekels.

Attached: metzitzah_b'peh.jpg (320x230, 21K)

EUROPEANS NEED TO ASK THEMSELVES WHY THEIR (((VALUES))) HAVE GOTTEN THEM KEKED AND ENSLAVED TO GLOBAL CAPITALISM AND COMPLETELY ERASED SOCIALLY, CULTURALLY, AND ECONOMICALLY.

WHY ARE LITTLE WHITE GIRLS BEING TRAINED TO OBEY MOHAMMED IN YOUR COUNTRY? WHY AREN'T THEY LISTENING TO YOU AND YOUR VALUES?

SERIOUS QUESTIONS FOR YOU TO THINK ABOUT, EUROPEANS, AS YOU ARE ERASED FOR ETERNITY...