The Tinder Avenger: Furious woman outs cheaters on dating website by tracking down their partners and sharing their...

>The Tinder Avenger: Furious woman outs cheaters on dating website by tracking down their partners and sharing their messages after she was betrayed by an ex-husband
>Erin Colleen, from Washington, D.C., claims she's been cheated on several times
>When she downloaded Twitter she found that lots of married men were on it
>Used her investigative skills to track down men's partners - and expose them
>She has successfully outed five men to partners - and all have been appreciative

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-7352159/Woman-outs-cheaters-Tinder-tracking-partners-sharing-messages.html

Attached: 17221864-7352159-image-a-14_1565693660107.jpg (634x793, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Man thot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based

Based he-thot patrol

Attached: 1564608543249.jpg (833x506, 111K)

>Investigative skills
Anyone can look shit up on facebook but this seems like a fun troll

Good. She's probably an unbearable twat in real life, but I have no problem with this.

>lots of married men were on it
Goes for both sexes, really.
I do applaud the idea. I've done the same, but to chicks. Even married one's.
Two tips for anons that want to do the same:
Don't fuck'em. If you do, you risk rape accusations in revenge.
When you meet'em, use a fake name and don't take here anywhere you usually hangout. If possible, different town/city.
Bitches are vindictive and they will hunt attempt to ruin your life for months before getting tired.

Ugly women will dedicated their lives to any stupid shit.
Man women are so annoying.

>mfw the comments are full of seething roasties

>Don't fuck'em. If you do, you risk rape accusations in revenge.
You shouldnt be sleeping with anyone you are not married to

Is that what you bongs consider a 10?

>When she downloaded Twitter

this woman is so ugly, imagine getting outted to your wife that you tried fucking THIS woman of all women

>Last weekend, Erin outed two more men to their partners after chatting with them over Facebook and Snapchat for a number of months

this is actually criminal. she is behaving like a predator. while the men in these cases shouldn't be excused, they aren't doing anything illegal. this cunt needs a fraud charge

have sex

>he-thot

no such thing leaf faggot

Holy motherfucking based

based

He-thot doesn’t sound right

no
Just call them whoremongers

anybody has the power to do this

only women have the power to do this and not go to jail for "doxxing" though

Yeah there is faggot.

Do you have an example of a man going to jail for this?

Women cheat more than men though. Why doesnt she hunt down married women?

She's doing God's work.

yeah, that's about what I expected

Attached: 17221902-7352159-Erin_pictured_with_friends_has_made_it_her_mission_to_expose_as_-m-54_1565697502423 (634x538, 62K)

Let me guess.
She stalks good looking man.

Crazy psycho.

>Women cheat more than men though.
citation needed
>Why doesnt she hunt down married women?
because most of them are not dykes

Retard... stop being stupid of purpose.

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-091912_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x512, 264K)

Face only profile pictures means someone is fat. I'd never have talked to her to begin with. The quality of man willing to stoop so low is bottom-of-the-barrel tier anyway. Nothing of value was lost.

So no citation
That is not doxxing

Pretty much, probably doesn't even realize that, by refusing to even consider a relationship with 80% of all men, she's only looking for guys that have to have an average of four side chicks to keep the feminists satisfied that they can all have a man

How about boi-thot

>by refusing to even consider a relationship with 80% of all men
Now you are just making shit up

Only faggot bitches have a problem with getting some side pussy.

>yes but he doxxed five people instead of just two
>and besides, what she did wasn't really doxxing anyway
>and I will continue to autistically demand ever more ridiculous standards of proof, like insisting that you prove that some guy went to jail for doxxing while having red hair, until you admit that I win

Attached: Screenshot_20190813-092512_Adblock Browser.jpg (720x510, 165K)

>Jackson Cosko, 27, hacked into Senate computers
Neither of these are what she is doing

done it, sex without love is pretty hollow. Most young people have only really had one or the other (lots of one night stands or a committed relationship). Sex with someone you actually like is 1000000000 times better, its almost not worth doing one night stands after (almost, still fun)

Does she do the same with women cheating?

>while the men in these cases shouldn't be excused, they aren't doing anything illegal. this cunt needs a fraud charge

It probably should be illegal. One of the few ways to save marriage probably.

The established term is "man whore"

God, I hate obese women. 99.9% of men prefer non-obese women, yet these spoon suckers want to blame everyone else in the world for their relationship problems when they aren't considered sexually attractive by their partners.

PUT. THE. FORK. DOWN.

PICK. THE. COCK. UP.

It isn't Rocket League!

Daily mail website is an abortion.
Either way, based patroller. Oathbreakers deserve rocks.

Attached: EAB41353-F261-4321-A565-723BFD204206.jpg (577x1024, 85K)

based and redpilled
modern "men" think they can thot it up riding the pussy carousel and string along multiple women, never committing or settling down to start a family, fucking over honest good women, then when they're old, fat, and broken they want to settle down and look around and ask, "where have all the good women gone?" enough. we must patrol these manthots.

give men the chance and they'll sacrifice all of western civilization to get their dick wet.

This

>this is actually criminal
What law was broken?

There is a controversy about the proper spelling of the word "doxing"; some write it with a double x, but that is a mistake.

The digraph "xx" is pronounced like j in Spanish or the "ch" in German "ach". It is used with computers a replacement for the letter exx, which has a single stroke going down to the right and two parallel strokes going down to the left, because computers generally can't handle that letter. The exx is derived from the Greek letter chi, and pronounced like it; but since that Greek letter looks like our "x", it had to be modified with an added parallel stroke when it was introduced into English.

Thus, we usually have to write the name of the oil company as "Exxon", though its proper spelling is "e exx o n". (Don't make the mistake of pronouncing "Exxon" like "exon"; you will appear unsophisticated.)

The exx also gives us an unambiguous way to phonetically spell the exclamation of disgust, "yexx" or "ixx".

Since the word "doxing" is derived from "docs", it should be written with a single "x", as it is pronounced.

As for the ethics of doxing, I think it is ethical to reveal the home addresses of people who have committed grave crimes such as torture and aggressive war if the state declines to prosecute them, but it is wrong to do that to people one simply disagrees with.

Copyright 2014 Richard Stallman Released under Creative Commons Attribution Noderivatives 3.0 or later

It's not criminal. The police does it all the time, so why shouldn't she?
Fuck the cheating whores of both sexes.
Anons rarely think about it but there are women (and men) out there who got Aids just because their spouses didn't respect them enough to protect themselves while they were cheated on.
So cheating should be criminal, especially if it leads to an STD.

She stalks whoever will try and fuck her and then she shares the messages with their partners. She's doing a very good job and apparently triggers the cheaters.

Why would she?

>a fingolian speaks better english than americans

gross. anyone who swipes on her deserves it

>seething 4/10 roastie tries to shame Chad back into fucking her

yes, there is

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Man thot

>Butthurt Roastie doxes dumb guys.

That should be the headline.

>Accepting anything UD says

She's like the poster child of feminism out of control, the only thing she needs now is a 1/2 nigglet baby and 20 more shitty tattoos.

ok virgin

Lord knows I'm no fan of bitter old roasties with a vengeful streak, but tinder degenerates getting rekt is certainly not something I am going to complain about.

Attached: 1446300855616.jpg (480x280, 34K)

Why would you swipe on this dog?

Oh ps sage the slide threads ;)

PS sage doesn’t work anymore

Bravo!

FPBP. Cheaters should be sterilized.

>cheaters
>focuses on men only

Typical thot

ITT: Simps from Reddit shitposting

Single x for noun, double x for verb, that's how it's always been.

This. Makes me grateful for what I have. Some peoples lives are simply noise.