Russia preparing for nothing less than WW3 with apocalyptic weaponry

I found an article that presents 5 new Russian weapons, pro-tip : they're all for nuclear war .

1- 9M730 Burevestnik (Russian: Бypeвecтник; "Petrel", NATO: SSC-X-9 Skyfall)
an unlimited range nuke with a nuclear propulsion.

Attached: 54bea461de4167ee9fb4994bd9c755b2.jpg (1366x600, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pluto
dw.com/ru/комментарий-авария-под-архангельском-медийный-чернобыль-российской-власти/a-49999144
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Skyfall? The missle that just exploded on the test stand killing 5?
So scared.

2- Avangard drone
A glider MIRV that evades strategic air defenses

Attached: 91F1A56E-35A3-4407-ADC9-2ACF120DB150_w650_r0_s.jpg (650x363, 22K)

you found an article, show me the article then

Thanks for the link to said article, kike fuck. Take off the memeflag and start another thread. You already fucked this one into the dirt.

why would you waste your nuclear bomb fuel by using it for propulsion? wouldn't a conventional rocket be better? the further that thing travels, the smaller the explosion is going to be.

Meanwhile the US has been ready for WWIII for 50 years. The SLBM arsenal alone is enough to sterilize the planet.

>>Incoming RT article

Pipe down, niggerskin.

3- ICBM RS-28 Sarmat (ΝΑΤΟ SS-X-30 Satan 2)
A 100 ton ICBM with a 10 ton payload , anywhere from 24 MIRVS to 3 city buster (multimegaton) nuclear warheads.

Attached: 1557982646_1557982616.jpg (800x482, 10K)

NO PROOF, ALSO MEME FLAG, LEAVE THE THREAD BOYS

You are showing levels of autism not known previously. Explain how a nuclear POWERED cruise missile loses yield the further it travels?
The reactor (powerplant) and payload (explody thing) are separate.

4- Kh-47M2 Kinzhal
A hypersonic, long-range ALCM that's around the Mach 10 mark, too fast for point defence stations to catch.

Attached: Hypermissile_70.jpg (1200x720, 59K)

Nukes are fake.

That's...not how it works.

5- Status-6, "KANYON" or "Poseidon"
a big ass autonomous torpedo launched at harbors and full of big ass nukes

Attached: KANYON-Size.jpg (940x369, 75K)

it's funny that if you google nuclear powered cruise missile you get a US project from the '60s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pluto
whoa dude Russians so advanced brah

Does the "bruh, Westnik" really carry an actual reactor?
Most sources speak of a "nuclear battery", probably meaning a RTG.
Thuse typically run for a very long time (years to decades) but the power output is not that impressive.
Or is it really a reactor, like in the US project Pluto?

- and a bonus pic , of the "peresvets" air defence laser

Are they going to push the buttons, anons ? Be honest, I don't want to die because jews fucked up the US political decision making process .

Attached: new rus.jpg (705x392, 59K)

You can stop this shilling. All russian assets and top dog family members are in the "west". The one city that is getting nuked is Voronezh.

I wanna larp as a journalist if you don't mind

>>Probably like Pluto, but with RTG's to power subsystems and electronic warfare equipment. I'd guess they're still encountering the same problems we did with weight and metallurgy.

>Voronezh
is it full of jews ? why is it nukeworthy?

So true

>Why that city (Jews)?
I wanna imagine you're trolling, but I think you're just a 7th grader or restarted

>JIDF mismanaging their VPN again

Retarded

If you have an actual reactor producing heat there is no need for a RTG.
RTGs are also not the ideal power source for weapons as they continually decay - there is no way to have them "sleeping" for years.
Most military rockets use solid fuel for the same reason - the missile can start immediately without fueling it first and no need to keep tons of liquid oxygen on site.

>has not even been briefed on the bombing of Voronezh
Damn, rookie, at least read the manual first.

That's the missile that blew up and killed 5 nuclear scientists in Russia last week.

Honest question, why else would they be testing it? Russia has been using RTG's for years in the artic for light houses and other shit.

yes, it's still fresh , also allegedly killed the antarctic sailors on the Russian sub, another 5 casualty to its name

They are making a weapon that they hopefully will never have to use.
But if they do, it's all fucked.

It's like Nukes used to be a threat back in the day, now self powered remote controlled nuclear ICBM's are the threat

That was a special ops sub for cable cutting, not launching experimental missiles.

That Russian sub is an unarmed research ship. Supposedly.

>look at all these totally real new russian weapons
Posts computer generated image

>missile travels mach 10
>can't be intercepted
The US has had the capability of shooting down point targets traveling at mach 30 since the 00s.

Vanya, please.

The name translates as the "Stormbringer"

WHERE IS THE SAUCE? Fuck, why is this so hard for you guys?

Rod of god is at work.
There will be no further advancement of technology ny Russia or China.
Just mysterious test explosions

You made me google Voronezh, it turned out to be a smallish city on the Russo-Ukrainian border. No-one cares desu to nuke it.

>The US has had the capability of shooting down point targets traveling at mach 30 since the 00s.
Really? So US is superman with alien-level technology. Comrades, put out the white flag.

Yeah with a kinetic vehicle. Nice sci-fi read that was, almost like the Casaba Howitzer.

>I just looked it up
I am thoroughly convinced you are retarded.

It's so old news, user.

>>The US has had the capability of shooting down point targets traveling at mach 30 since the 00s.

Having the ability to shoot down anything going 10 km/s. Sure.

It's publicly available information comrade. It's not my fault you're too young to remember it.

Nope, it was with a missile.

You'd have to talk to actuall russians. It's russian political joke and a meme. Why bomb west whan we can bomb Voronezh? West has family, relatives, friends, assets, villas e.t.c. While Voronezh is average russian city full with russians who have no real political power and, being ethnicly russian, can be tormented by russian authorities without remorse.
>picrelated
If USA declares sanctions we will bomb Voronezh.

Attached: 1(814).jpg (700x582, 85K)

nuclear war is preferable to living on a jew plantation surrounded by mutt retards. hopefully russia saves us all from this hell

ITT: maximum wantening for a habbening

>with nuclear propulsion

This is the part where I became aroused.

Attached: 1560623944707.jpg (1078x1666, 483K)

>nuclear war is preferable
Indeed it is, comerade.

Attached: 1(814).jpg (3238x1156, 426K)

Already done, nigger. The difficulty is in the reduced window for identify, track, lock and launch due to projectile velocity. Shooting it down is the easy part.
t. Raytheon Engineer.

the usa has 300g acceleration tic tacs fuccboi

Yeah okay but just give me what japan has underground.
Goddammit just a hint japan.

Annon I'm 5 minutes from the Science Park Raytheon location.

Russia must be developing this weapon because its ICBMs lack accuracy.
But the problem with this weapon is a missile defense system should be able to intercept it because cruise missiles are slow, unless this one is a supersonic land skimmer type.

Okay? So?

Look, the thing you guys are missing is the point I tried to make with Voronezh. These weapons will never engage the "west" because their developement is used to siphon money out of state militairy budget by cronies to be put in swiss/cyprus/UK/USA/Italy bank accounts. The only real damage happens when those poorly made weapons expload during testing and now, worse off, they pollute the environment of russian cities.

dw.com/ru/комментарий-авария-под-архангельском-медийный-чернобыль-российской-власти/a-49999144

Recent nuklear rocket failure has the whole Arckangelsk recieve some brief radiation exposure. Official Cremlin did not issue any warnings but geiger counters don't lie.

Thanks for info, I guess. Pity about Voronezhians.

The problem is that Russia is far ahead in MHD technology...

In all hinesry Ukrainianon, I want peace with Russia. I grew up when we each lived under the shadows of each other's nukes. I'm old enough to have done duck and cover drills as a kid in school. It's the reason I do what I do. It's my goal to make sure American kids can't be attacked by foreign missiles. Ever. If it has to be by making sure we can shoot down everything sent, fine. But I'd rather it was by way of peaceful commerce. Nothing stops people from trying to kill each other like mutual economic prosperity. I would much rather be friends and partners with our eastern neighbors.

Except China. Fuck the chinks.

*honesty*

>Global revolutionary thermonuclear war
Just wow.

Prolly Godzilla eggs , ready to hatch.

Not enough clues about it, it just blew up a whole base in Northern Russia.

>nuclear propulsion
How does that work?

Like the one which exploded last week?

it heats air from the intake by exposing it to a small reactor and expels it from the nozzle at high speed

I like how Europeans refused to help the USA in 1960s to erradicate the Soviet Union when we had all the power to do it, in a non nuclear way.

Now they have more power but the west is poised by their pyschological war and while the USA will prevail thanks to the universal culture of freedom, Europe will never be the same while smelling all the incompetence radiation of the Russians a people of slaves and farmers.

Jews, Secret Societies, Khazars, Enlongated skulls, Pharaonic Masons are not the problem. The problem is you, at least the so called inferior "arabs" resisted all those social chain so well for millenials to even displace top predators from the region. You deserve to be whiped. Unironically India and China are more or less the same nation than it was before the global cabbal, and will continue to be one. The era of Euros is so short, fragile and idealist is quite funny.

This. Russians nuke more russians than america could ever hope to.

>Russia preparing for nothing less than WW3
One could only damn wish.
Friendly reminder: nothing ever happens. Ever. At all;
Friendly reminder №2: the ride never ends;
Friendly reminder №3: you're here forever.

Attached: 1563292041931.jpg (852x616, 77K)

Lol that pattern, looks like something w40k orcs built

europe dominated world for couple milenials , now chinks have their turn , and probably they gonna wipe your shitskin ass mercessly

>implying we don't multiply by spores, just like orks
Needs more dakka.

If I have to explain then ur a shill. Memeflag doesn't help

>Jews... are not the problem.
um, yes they are , they are actively trying to kill us whites, not that you'd know , you're a religious jew bastard in peru

it's for telemetry , the size of the grid is known and they can count distances on video frames

Attached: 1551630125347.jpg (564x402, 46K)

>you're here forever.
I mean we arent here when we die but we wont notice when it ends (unless you suffer and die slow)

..how the fuck did you fags EVER have an empire?

>not an argument

Checked.
>we wont notice when it ends (unless you suffer and die slow)
How about pleasantly and slow at the same time, eh?
-30C, bottle of absinthe and a quiet night about 20km away from the town, deep in the endless Siberian woods.
Bitch you wish you could go as peacefully as I'm gonna.

Source quote with primary source.

We were rulers of the ocean once, from Tiahuanaco to Madagarcar to Tibet, before the last flood. "Chinks" are our cousins, not the Han inferior ones or South east Asians but the Mongol descendants.

Didn't Ghenghis Khan ruled you all when you were living in mud houses?

Europe has never dominated the world for millenials, the greatest nation ever flourished from your race is the Byzantine empire and its descendants are gone by Turkisk people, people who mongols created by mixing with Indo arabs.

You had the chance back then to retake the power from the cabbal destroying the Soviet Union, but you didnt. Now its time to go back to the forest and mud were you belong.

you would build it dildo-shaped and colour it pink

Attached: 2.jpg (400x400, 44K)

Can you really blame Khazar jews wanting to genocide you? Your royals not only used them as objets, they cheated on them,. they raped them, they were mistreated. Protocols of Zion was a reactionary movement not a supremacist lunacy.

>talking your gay shits about russia and never mention epstein
op is JIDF shareblue confirmed

>vatnik trying to make a nuclear powered missle

Attached: yeees.png (900x654, 579K)

How will they launch missiles when our space drones kill all of their satellites?

Shut up Snownigger

Poseidon is the really scary one.

Because Israel will deactivate your space drones when that happens.

Project SLAM cruise missile never flew, you dingus.

I recommend beginning with your own nigger-infested country then, Shlomo

You wanna glow as a nigger.
“Muh russia“ is the hallmark of all glowniggers.
Reminder that all posters propagating the idea of russia/china being a greater problem than our kiked pedoelites are glowing.

Then it would be launched up your gaping asshole at full speed

>pro-tip : they're all for nuclear war .
How low IQ do you have to have to not understand all superpowers are preparing for this?

U mad?

Attached: 1295749505510.jpg (378x500, 28K)

Is this bait?

Anyone who repeats the word glow or any other iteration is a faggot commie.

that's super gay and only confirms my statement.

Nukes is fake, Earth are flat

Attached: brains.jpg (559x836, 70K)

Did you bait Africa into letting you colonize them, too

Attached: 1553286819966.jpg (629x538, 63K)

you are glowing, you are a russian troll, yes russia and china are more of a threat than 2 pedophiles, epstein and maxwell. what other information do you have that there are other jew pedophiles out there mr russian?