Do you want a good night's sleep Jow Forums?

Take the Melatonin Pill

"Melatonin is a hormone that regulates the sleep–wake cycle.[4] It is primarily released by the pineal gland."

Attached: 81C9l9ctzLL._SY679_.jpg (309x679, 34K)

I had to get it shipped to the UK from Burgerland.
Took weeks
Anyway, it does work, sometimes too well. A caplet makes me groggy in the morning, about a quarter seems to be optimal

you shouldnt abuse it

Doesn't work well for me. It makes me tired, but the effects wear off as soon as I doze off and wake up in the night. I never sleep well.

Fuck you how did you know I had insomnia last night?

Replace your bodies natural processes with pills what could go wrong

Meh...makes me grouchy the next day. I'll stick to a few hits off my weed pipe.

dont become dependent on it, its not a good thing to take although its not as bad as the good goy sleeping pills. install flux and avoid blue light hours before bed and you will produce ur own melatonin

It’s not supposed to just make you sleep immediately

It reinforces your sleep pattern. So if you wake up and spend a while on melatonin wide awake then you’ll feel more awake at that that time the next day and so on

Take the weedpill.

I've taken it every night for years it's all natty baby

>Daily reminder if you have difficulty falling asleep it's because you didn't work hard enough during the day.

Attached: 1565223886422.png (310x315, 382K)

Get Now brand powder in vegetable capsules mix with water 2.5-5mg 45 minutes before bed get blue light filters for your screens don't eat or drink caffeine in evening be active during day maintain a regular schedule quit being a pussy bro just do it

I have chronic insomnia and some nights I don't sleep at all. Usually I sleep for 1 hour a night. Maybe two. Melatonin does nothing for me, even when I take 10mg.

/thread

Don't fuck with hormones

I take it too, but taking it every night is not a good idea. When your body gets used to not having to produce it’s own melatonin it will stop producing it on its own. At this point I f you tried going a night or two without it you would likely have a very hard time getting to sleep.

Like others said, depending on dosage, either I wake up groggy without good REM and deep sleep, or I wake up in the middle of the night as soon as it wears off. CBD to me has mixed results, and depends on the kind (lowest thc threshold, hemp, etc). Sleepy time tea, mellow mood drinks, or just a generic tea like chamomile do relax you, but your results may vary. Of course, there's alcohol or nyquil, but those you should only use if you drastically need to get to sleep or reset your schedule.

The best is just to exercise in the afternoon, take an epsom salt bath an hour before bed, and read a book. Of course, that takes work, and most people are just looking for a quick fix like up above.

> taking pills to fuck up your natural hormone production

Have fun not reaching REM sleep.

Smoking weed to fall asleep is a terrible idea man

My youngest has autism. Melatonin makes him crash hard and wake early. Best way to fuck up my day is giving him this shit. He'll wake up at 3:30am and ragestomp around the house sperging the fuck out.

This

Take magnesium everyday also to promote healthy sleep.

I rarely use this medicine unless I take my kids on vacation, helps settle them down at night to help sleep especially in hotels.
But that's very rarely.

It works out for me because I have extremly vivid nightmares when I do sleep. I'm not a degenerate and sits around smoking all day. I actually take two small puffs a night right before I go to sleep. It puts me down and I'm not getting thrown in the gulag by the devil. My dreams are fucked man.

melatonin in low doses is great, if your taking 10mg or more to fall asleep, your fucking youself up long term. ZMA, also works great and can give you really vivid dreams

You should not feel "groggy" at all. If you are something is wrong and it is not just melatonin. Sleepy, yes, groggy, never.

I fall asleep and wake up 8 hours later I don't need your jew pills.

Good for you Satan. Stay the hall out of my dreams you nigger!

Get a test for the mthfr gene

Generally speaking, whenever you pump your body with synthetic hormones (of which melatonin is one), it will down-regulate endogenous (internal) production of that compound and often decrease sensitivity to it.

You're better off taking actions which will stop preventing your body from producing / secreting melatonin, i.e. avoid blue light (ALL screens, even with filters like F.LUX) at least an hour before bed.

If you think that's impossible, consider that many of the tech elites completely restrict their children's access to technology.

t. b sc grad.

Got a price list ?

Lmao what the fuck

This, I take melatonin sometimes but it makes it almost impossible to wake up without feeling very tired or like you haven't rested much at all.

This is also true, if you have a solid gym routine and do some sort of activity throughout the day you should be about ready to fall dead asleep by 10-12

Explain why I would buy this shit when my pituitary gland makes this for free?

I probably should. There is a history of Alzheimers in my family which is apparently a symptom of having it.

Yes, if you want good sleep, you best work harder for uncle Schlomo :^)

Melatonin isn’t a sedative, it helps initiate sleep and regulate your sleep cycle. Consider getting checked for sleep apnea

t. A sleep doctor

>Melatonin
Weak shit. Take the ZMA pill bros. Awesome sleep, crazy dreams and you get a boost of test and igf1.

>primarily released by the pineal gland
WTF, you trying to harvest “more potent” adrenochrome?

Attached: A4847F37-FEC2-40B3-9A91-6106DD6126D8.jpg (367x582, 91K)

I took this shit and it almost killed me. Had hypnagogic jerks permanently for 6 months

Have a (you) lol

Attached: 95C7AE6F-03B8-4F36-8306-A4D8377092D0.jpg (1024x692, 101K)

It works but your body develops a tolerance quickly

>I took this shit and it almost killed me
Working as intended?

Attached: 415E7D97-01F3-4D69-B20F-249DA051910E.jpg (862x500, 68K)

Lol you produce melatonin when you sleep, retard. Stop lying.

It gives me crazy ass dreams. No thanks.

Fair enough I should have said getting baked before sleep is a bad idea

>It gives me crazy ass dreams
You been “red flagged” for gun confiscation.

>needing drugs to sleep
I'm NEET who lives off of government gibs. I sleep like a baby at night knowing I have guaranteed income and that it can never be taken away because my boss doesn't like what I say or my performance.
I spend my days fishing, camping, and hunting, during the weekdays, doing whatever I want, without a care in the world.
I pretty much do nothing on the weekends because that when all the normies shit everything up.
Fucking normie are like a hive mind they all go to the same places every weekend and and shit everything up.

>never be taken away
oh you poor retard

Imagine working for someone lmao

...why didn't you just buy it in the UK?

it works
that said it does nothing that avoiding screens and other blue light sources and not eating close to bed time won't fix

Attached: meelatonon.jpg (310x162, 13K)

Probably needs a loicense

I live in one of the biggest welfare states and it only gets bigger every year.
anyone who isn't living off the gibs is either a complete angry slave or rich.
the middle class in my state is taxed to death it make no sense to work.