Fake news

Who produces most of the fake news about migrants?
>Russia
Who is behind of all far-right extremists?
>Russia

Why shouldn't we ban russians in Europe instead of migrants?

By Sweden, Russia, the hulking neighbor to the east, was seen as the main threat. After the Kremlin’s meddling in the 2016 American election, Sweden had reason to fear it could be next.
nytimes.com/2019/08/10/world/europe/sweden-immigration-nationalism.html

Attached: Matterhorn_Riffelsee_2005-06-11.jpg (800x1212, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yp-Wh77wt1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

“Russia’s goal is to weaken Western countries by polarizing the debate,” said Daniel Stenling, the Swedish Security Service’s counterintelligence chief. “For the last five years, we have seen more and more aggressive intelligence work against our nation.”

“Immigration Behind Shortage of Drinking Water in Northern Stockholm,” read one recent headline. “Refugee Minor Raped Host Family’s Daughter; Thought It Was Legal,” read another. “Performed Female Genital Mutilation on Her Children — Given Asylum in Sweden,” read a third.

Russia’s hand in all of this is largely hidden from view. But fingerprints abound.

Who puts shitskins in my neighborhood?
>Western governments
Who is behind the police state cultural authoritarianism that unpersons me for complaining about it?
>Western Establishment

Why shouldn't we ban our leaders from anywhere but gulags instead of suffering under them?

“Muh Russia’s goal is to weaken Western countries by pointing out the cynical hypocrisy of Western oligarchs,” said Spook Fedberg, Five Eyes' propaganda chief. “For the last five years, we have seen more and more aggressive intelligence work against the top sliver of the population gleefully betraying the bottom 95% for profit.”

Good goy defend EU

“Immigration Behind Destruction of Living Standards in everywhere but Elite Neighborhoods,” read one recent headline. “Refugee Minor Raped Host Family’s Daughter; Covered Up By Western Media, People Sharing It On Social Media Arrested,” read another. “Performed Female Genital Mutilation on Her Children — Given Asylum in Sweden,” read a third, which was of course objectively correct but we can't have the cattle realizing these things because it might build opposition to our labor policy

Russia’s hand in all of this is largely hidden from view. Hence, shut up and watch CNN goy

It’s raining outside
>Russia
My GF dumped me
>Russia
I got fired
>Russia
I got the flu
>Russia
My car broke down
>Russia
My water heater broke
>Russia

Attached: 5A7F5177-3A8C-4C7D-9E24-1F0994AD7FE7.jpg (550x366, 63K)

Lol your country killed more Europeans in XX century than all muslims together, brought communism to half of Europe. I guess you are good goy, Ivan.

>Why shouldn't we ban russians in Europe instead of migrants?
You got to be joking riiiiiiight?

Attached: FAA24BB6-7871-443D-80C0-FBE4EDCD5C11.jpg (268x188, 9K)

I don't care about "Europeans", lol. Everyone who isn't Russian is a churka.

top tier bait, kraut
ironic shitposting is still shitposting though and you should absolutely still sunset yourself

>your country
FYI:
USSR hasn’t existed since 1991

Attached: C69B0B2A-6418-4593-AA11-E1B3553D701D.jpg (730x486, 328K)

You took the bait lol

>Who produces most of the fake news about migrants?
>Russia
Who is behind of all far-right extremists?
>Russia
Then if this is true, Who is behind all of Russia then?

Attached: 1461691858432.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Игopь, a ты? Пoмнишь мeня? Я твoй oднoклaccник. Я yзнaл тeбя пo твoим шизoидным cлoвaм и Bыcepнy. B тpeтьeм клacce cлaдкoeжкa? Bы вce eщe пили, лизaли и пpocили пищeвыe дoбaвки. И oн был пpигoвopeн к иcпытaтeльнoмy cpoкy зa кpaжy плaвлeнoгo cыpa в мaгaзинe. Oн был в клacce, вce нaчaли cмeятьcя, a ты cpaлcя oт cтыдa, a пoтoм cкaзaл, чтo вcю cвoю жизнь нeнaвидeл cмoтpитeлeй, нo в 9-м клacce, ecли y тeбя ecть cвoбoдa oтпycтить их, oтпycти их пo кpyгy, пocлe чeгo oни нaклaдывaют вoceмь швoв нa вaш aнyc. Кaк дeлa игopян?

Nice thread, Chiam.

Attached: not the jews 2.jpg (470x586, 122K)

>Who is behind all of Russia then?
Who do you think? (((Every single time)))

Attached: 28514D2B-43C4-4B4C-8AC4-AAF700B32E1C.png (650x994, 600K)

Not gonna lie, I half expected to find a merchant there.

>google translate awful and grammar all over the place

Attached: 1494942677361.gif (720x480, 126K)

>Who is behind all of Russia then?
Russian liberals. See pic.

Attached: lib.png (308x676, 61K)

>Are niggers behave like niggers?
>No, it must be 140 mil country with resource economy where 99% people have no idea what they doing threatening entire West
Is there a single person in theo world who actually believes this shit?

schizo have sex

>Are jews behave like jews?
>No, it must be 170 mil country with resource economy where 99% people starving threatening entire West

Attached: kom.jpg (800x494, 78K)

>nu-German not self aware

You will never be able to afford to go there and see it in person, so stop using pictures of it.

rt and other russian-sponsored or pro-russian media strongly favour both far-left and far-right ideas in Europe. It's in their interest. That doesn't mean that the opposite of what they tell must be true. Also, blowing in the direction of the wind doesn't make you Aeolus.

It's kikes, retard. Kike from Russia, kikes from Israel, USA kikes, EU kikes...

> inb4 you act like a retard

based kraut. fuck russia. lets invite a fucking army of fucking shitskins

(((Vladimir Zhirinovsky))) Oy vey.

Vladimir "My mother is Russian and my father is a lawyer" Zhirinovsky-Edelstein

Attached: 1398417226_453245555.jpg (681x1024, 147K)

You used to be such good friends. What happened?

I unironically know a guy that knows him, His temper really is as it is on tv haha.

I suppose you would jump off a bridge if Hillary Clinton told you the Russians built it. Idiot.

glow harder faggot
youtu.be/yp-Wh77wt1o