Hong Kong discuss

Will the US invade HK if China starts slaughtering civilians?

Or is China too strong to fight ever other than in shitty sand country proxy wars?

Attached: zFDHmbn.jpg (640x960, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BObP6cdG6SI
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/1161277912848510976?s=21
twitter.com/Birdyword/status/1161299001414578177
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about we secure our own borders before shedding even one more drop in a new country.

Why not expand them? Manifest Destiny 2.0 HK Edition

to rephrase your question
>Would the american people support starting a thermonuclear war with the most populous country over some city on the other side of the world?

Nukes aren't real goy, if they were America would've conquered the world when we had them for 3 years before any other country.

>tiny piece of gauze doesn't even cover the eye
>no bruising
Fake and gay

If the hongs dont like living in China, leave

America was going to defeat the red army at the height of its power with 5 nukes? That wasn't nearly enough to knock them out. Maybe people didn't want to fight the best army in the world after the slogfest that was ww2.

>B-but Mexico! Blue collar shitty jerbs!
Sincerely kys, flyover

this fucking timeline

This

Thats not the protester who actually got shot, a bunch of them are cosplaying as the one who got her eye hit though.

This is so fucking American. God bless America and God bless you user.

Attached: salute.png (822x801, 294K)

>Will the US invade HK if China starts slaughtering civilians?
No
>Or is China too strong to fight ever other than in shitty sand country proxy wars?
Neither. China fears the situation potentially getting out of control because that would damage HK even more.
Protesters have decided to go all-in by blocking the airport (financial impact will be at least 8 digits in USD). This will have consequences, but hard to tell how badly it will escalate.

Think Crimea and Russia part duex

Just 10,000 highly trained American soldiers on vacation in HK at the time, don't see why not if Vlad got away with it.

I'm really impressed with how the people of Hong Kong are protesting, so much less savage than American or European protests.

I wish I could live in an Japanese style Ireland in terms of culture and immigration policy

I'm not a weeabo but Asian btfos us in so many ways that we should learn from and emulate them

Damage HK as in structurally or in the world view?

I've read that China has basically started "replacement" policies for HKers. As in Mandarin is now being taught rather than Cantonese and such. Do you think China cares about the HK people or just the value of HK as an economic region?

I too just saw this on the reddit frontpage OP

Yes. I will put extreme pressure on our government to intervene, and ultimately enlist myself when the time is right. We stand with you Hong Kong frens. Much love from America.

You should post in the "president Trump general." It is rumored to be a more or less direct route of communication with his administration..

N O B O D Y C A R E S A B O U T C H I N K S

Thank you for your help :)

Attached: o6c0opvmy5331.gif (448x368, 666K)

remember, japanese are honourary aryans

Stupid american moron pretending its smart enough to comment on global affairs. Go back to eating burger tacos honey boo boo.

China has fuckloads of money in HK and if HK economy collapses, people involved have a lot to lose. China can't afford to make huge cuts on the money invested in HK. The big danger now is investor confidence in HK's stability collapsing. Protesters are poor and have little to look forward to so they don't give a crap, but both Chinese and Western interests invested in HK don't want to see that happen.

Local schools still teach Cantonese and HK people are protecting it very closely as they see it as their identity vs the all-Mandarin Mainland. HK speaks more Cantonese than Guangzhou these days.
China doesn't give a crap about HK people and neither does the HK government. They give a crap about their money, and their international reputation to the extent that it has an impact on their money.

ATTENTION CHINESE FREEDOM FIGHTER
>ATTENTION CHINESE FREEDOM FIGHTER
>ATTENTION CHINESE FREEDOM FIGHTER

During the Yellow Vest movement, some used fermented feces anf rotten fish in condom ballon an threw them on cops
youtube.com/watch?v=BObP6cdG6SI

The stench is unbearable and force them to retreat. This is particulary useful against cops in civilian clothes who can't change at their barracks. Venezualan did it too.

Attached: 1554802063575.png (886x214, 121K)

Memeflags will get the rope too goy

Contribute if you have superior knowledge of the situation

Attached: bokonoheroacademia.png (1920x1071, 1.07M)

The Asian mindset rewards working as a group, unlike Europeans which favour the individual.

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: redfrog.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

what do you think you're accomplishing by spamming this stupid pasta you dumb faggot

educate urself newfag

So you're telling us that Hong Kong protesters might be (if not already) aware of that and may decide to make a huge crash that would affect China?

It doesn't work apparently, sorry to disappoint you all.

Nope

bummer

pretty much yes, that's what the blockade of the airport means
give us democracy and our demands or we crash the economy
there is nothing to educate you dumb Kraut, this old pasta is a brainless spam of topics forbidden in the PRC, summerfags are spamming it because they think it's edgy

If that's the case I hope the protesters have some actual line to resources like food and water. If they choose a pyrrhic victory in tanking China's economy through disruption. That is if China doesn't just decide to use violence instead of waiting for them to surrender.

implying trump will ever do a war

Here's the actual victim. >

American empire doesn’t exist and never did

Most gas masks don’t filter smell.
If it’s smelly enough it could cause some to puke in their masks, thus forcing them to remove the masks, thus making throwing back their teargas canisters much more effective

Godspeed HKers

Well Congress is supposed to be the one who declares war and there's plenty of chickenhawk Republicans in the Senate who will vote YEA to anything that makes (((them))) $$$.

But no I agree, I doubt Trump would do it.

Manifest Destiny for all of the invaders pouring into my country sounds more like it you glowing fuck.

Yeah, let's reverse the demographic decline facing the founding European population of this country before we consider anything else right now.

You should probably protest like the HKers then :) You could even form a militia here in the US since we have the 2a. I rather have HK as a state than shitty ass whites in Texas who bitch and moan yet do nothing to improve their situation. The founders would weep for you.

Attached: 1562928370261.jpg (773x935, 47K)

Alternatively you can buy some thioacetone and make your own makeshift stink bombs with it

Be warned this shit will probably stink up the whole city after just one small ampule is broken

Attached: 1854915F-6E3B-48BD-8516-BB884A7201DC.gif (500x381, 235K)

HK is a nothing put a pawn for a trade deal. They are too stupid to see this. Trump, won't let us strike Iran, which desu is more easily a target cause we been calling them a bad guy since they got woke and killed the glow nigger shah.

>Will the US invade
No.

That's how we get a "white phosphorus attack" myth and the protesters get shit on real quick. Just missing some White Helmets to really sell the whole "chemical attack" angle.

Quite ironic, they are basically "going communist" in order to hurt PRC.

Nonethless, I wish them luck, those scumbags obviously know that communism is a failed idea, but not the one of dictating peoples' lives.

China lucked into "communism" working out for this long anyway. If Nixon wasn't such a dumbass jew and refused to open China their people would have long ago revolted and been democratic.

What a dumbass meme thinking opening trade with China would "de-commiefy" them. It did in an economic sense (basically state run capitalism now) but now that the people are ''comfortable'' they don't see any reason to defy the one party rule.

Yes, Nixon was an idiot, even Vietnam has turned into a more "free" version of China and its a US-Japan ally, plus they also hate PRC.

>but now that the people are ''comfortable'' they don't see any reason to defy the one party rule

Apparently it was believed that with the rise of capitalism in China and the prosperity it brought, people would become much more liberal and protest for freedom.

They just forgot that the Communists are masters of indocrination.

>They just forgot that the Communists are masters of indocrination.

That and the fact that if people have their basic needs met they don't really give a shit about government. In the US only 1/3rd of the population vote in the presidential election for fucks sake. If people are comfortable they don't care for change until it's too late and they have no say at the table.

Your English sucks CCP shill

>all nukes are the same
>thinking a few weak nukes from the 40s is enough to conquer the planet
Fucking brainlets

I mean they can go ahead and but you put "Thioacetone ATTACK in HK, PROTESTORS USE CHEMICAL WEAPONS" as the headline and you'll find the public won't research what the chemical is, what actually happened, and stop rallying behind them.

I think the organic route of shit and rotten fish would be more clever as everyone knows what they are.

Based frogposters

Attached: honkkonk.jpg (1024x811, 62K)

>muh communist china

China is a fully keynesian state capitalist country. Besides the symbolism there is literally nothing communist about it at all. Even mao has been officially disavowed by the party decades ago.

I mentioned that above, China isn't communist economically at all.
They kept the authoritarian one party rule part of it (and all communism) however and communism is basically a colloquialism for that.

Every leftist leader wants the authoritarian one party state part of communism, and every leftist follower wants the economic part.
Sadly, the economic part has always failed.

R A R E

Attached: AntifaDynasty.jpg (1185x628, 98K)

Our founding fathers were non-interventionalist, and our entanglements of alliances and foreign are explicitly what they warned us against.

Overseas wars*

Authoritarianism in China is their natural state, they've had it since they became a state. And frankly, they function best as one. Not every populace is suited for democracy. There is no single governing system that is one size fits all.

If the US invades HK, it's WW3.

Im actually pro US Mexican war. We should annex Mexico. They all want to be American, so lets force it upon them. I support a drone war against the Mexican government

wrong president
Imagine if was her
twitter.com/hillaryclinton/status/1161277912848510976?s=21

Nah. See:
Empire or bust. Go Pine-Sol your vagina elsewhere.

I guess this was a long time coming, Hongkongers absolutely despise mainland locusts. I hope my friends can pull through.

one Girl actually had her eye shot out by the police and she is just rising awareness of that

No one cares about your cia op fed

Trump will do nothing and rant about rallye crowds and ratings instead, america is gone

Nothing. China has absolute command of the strategic battle space around Hong Kong. Five Eyes can’t do anything save retaliatory steps in the financial world. This I doubt will happen.

Taiwan may be a different matter.

Accelllllerate good times, come on!

Attached: tiger.gif (1134x820, 2.31M)

That disdain and smugness is costing them. Their best bet was to rally support from mainland population to increase the pressure on CCP exponentially. But now they have to rely on shilling in anonymous under water basket weaving forum for foreign public support.

They've lost a lot of soft power in recent years too, from their waning movie, TV, and music media influences, lost mostly to Taiwan and Mainland China.

pepe

Attached: 1453909275876.png (731x860, 246K)

mr honk make a nuclear explosion happen in hk for the max accelerate

>twitter.com/Birdyword/status/1161299001414578177

how did he not pull the trigger?

bullets cost more than chink lifes

There's a happ'nin goin on right heeere
ACCELERATION
To last throughout the years
So bring your good times! and your laughter too
We gon' accelerate this party with Pooh

Attached: honkball.gif (2952x3047, 1.76M)

HK is a Chinese city. They can do what they want, clean it up or completely nuke it I care not.

Nobody in mainland would support HK agendas, they’re all jealous.
I had a taxi conversation with my friend when I first arrived years ago and he sounded very defeated by the sheer amount of all the mainland people being allowed to travel and lay their eggs.

Peepee I like

Trump has outright stated that Hong Kong is a Chinese city and only for China to worry about. You're a Bolton tier retarded warmonger if you think a bunch of retarded liberals chimping out is worth going to war over.

the poopoo likes the peepee
KEK

China would still become a pariah internationally if they went as far as invading hong kong with the PLA. The blood bath of that order would destroy any good will westerners have toward them. So kiss kiss good bye their new silk road, and trade sanctions in the same ballpark as iran, russia and nk.

Throw on a lampshade, your glow betrays you.

Tbh nothing will happen. They'll anally rape Britain or any western if they try to open mouth. Chonks are bastard laying claim to everything.

hong kong 51st state

>calling real China “Taiwan”
May as well call it “Chinese Taipei.” You’ve revealed yourself, Chen.

they do still like money though. but yeah, hong kong is just test bed for taiwan.

Taiwan is in a far better position as far as cultural influences goes than Hong Kong. Most mainlander watch their TV shows and listen to their music. A Chinese invasion on Taiwan will meet public resistance from their own populace.

>I-I want Murrica to recede from the world stage!
>Y-y-you're a glownigger if you disagree!
PowerfulJRE argument here. Maybe if you go think about it in the corner for a while we can get some real shit done without you in our way, flyover.
I'll spare you the reply:
>g-glow! j-joO0z!
I'm sure you'll (you) me anyway since you're pissy

Attached: mr-rodgers.gif (400x300, 1.93M)

Amen.

No one cares about chinks enough to do something like this. They are a dime a dozen. Life is very cheap there. They don’t even care about their own citizens.

Good cop

Could the US please take Shenzhen before Israel does? ..oh wait.

>US invade HK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. If China decided to invade Taiwan, America would do nothing but sanctions.

>If Central Americans don't like their country, leave
>If Africans don't like their country, leave

You're overestimating Soviet power. The U.S. military could have been half the size it actually was; if it had nukes and the U.S.S.R. didn't, it still automatically wins any potential war. Not to mention it could just make more nukes while fighting, screwing the Soviets even more...