What is Jow Forumss thoughts on Nick

What is Jow Forumss thoughts on Nick

Attached: 1523311175343.jpg (498x618, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tZXAkR4rpU
youtu.be/rP6cuBx_feQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He’s no Fredo, I’ll say that much.

> 1 post by this id

A wanker like Tim Pool and the rest of the kosher opposition.

Not the most sure how Jow Forums tracks shit but I recently got a new phone if that makes a difference

Fredo

No it doesn't you moron. I can literally see the account info that doesn't change with phones. You are getting fired you dumb glow nigger.

I think he's yet another excellent example of why Jow Forums needs to create an E-celeb containment board.
SAGE

eh, dont like his religious stuff but he's great optics and intelligent about alot of things, he has a great future

controlled opposition

Uncontrollable opposition

gud boy. the only christcuck i enjoy along with emj.

He has good optics especially compared to this cesspit which is bad optics for the alt right

it would be a really fun board tbqh

Maybe it's because he's not alt-right

Mestizo-semitic beanlet has been discredited by based Owen Benjamin. It's over.

based and redpilled

Spic who baits low iq pol tards. He got btfo by desTINY, held his own in another argument and got completely decimated in every Ryan dawson debate

>He got btfo by desTINY
Source?

death to all germany you pieces of shit.

Nick is THE LAST ONE LEFT. Those are facts and only uncircumcised basedboys realize this, jewmerican zoglet cirumcised scum and their minions cant deal with the Nickas.

I suspect many faggot bears here? LMAO imagine finding a father figure in a jewish b-list comedian turned future serial killer hahahah faggot.

Sam Hyde, Nick Fuentes, Roosh...what other e-celebs are worth watching? Pro tip - none.

You are truly one stupid nigger

to be fair it’s pointless to argue with race blind autists like ryan or contrived pilpul obsessed meta”debaters” like tiny

you just posted cringe bro

Literally any debate they have had, except on immigration where nick is slightly right. Remember the 6 on 1 debate? Nick got exposed.
>Ryan is race blind
Proof?

Would be pretty based if he wasn't such a christcuck.

Attached: 1451318979570.jpg (800x1360, 181K)

Based and redpilled.
Especially when he enters "Nicko" mode or Nick Fuentes Pepe Style.

You're a fucking democrat.

based as fuck

yeah, a lot of the right wing's worldview is that if you don't believe in yahweh and his son jesus who is 100% god and 100% man then you're not an actual right wing, conservative or traditionalist individual.

and at least muslims actually conquered large parts of the roman empire during the life of muhammad while it took christianity around 300 years to subvert the roman empire and cause its destruction

Who the fuck is nick?

Attached: Abigail2.jpg (947x1024, 95K)

Killyourself nigger

I know that Nick browses Jow Forums and will probably see this thread. Hello Nick, big fan!

Attached: D2i3_eYWkAAUOYt.jpg (1200x900, 196K)

what the fuck is he doing there? V day pozzin pt 2?

nick and his brother in law

Attached: D3aOX6jWwAEoEpA.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

Dividing and conquering our youth.

Afro latino strong!

Subversive. Hypocrite. Changes his opinions depending on what memes are currently popular. Pretends to be a Catholic. Closet homo.
Appeals to amerimutt teenagers since they have no racial identity either

He's a good lad, i'm yet to find anything zoggy about him.

Attached: Screenshot(8).png (477x629, 366K)

hes a professional demoralizer, who pushes his zoomer audience to vote republican.

Dan "the big dick at Nick" Schneider

Attached: 1565449783443.jpg (640x640, 37K)

>Subversive. Hypocrite. Changes his opinions depending on what memes are currently popular. Pretends to be a Catholic. Closet homo.

On cue - a butthurt retarded anglo ahahahhaha

Stupid idiot.

I don’t like his moustache

>muh accelerationism vote aoc!!!
Cringe

based and redpilled

Nick the Spic

Based and redpilled afro-latino campus conservative.

cringe and chaponigger pilled

controlled/kosher opposition

He supports (or at least supported) Yang tho

to be fair, it was a meme, as yang had no chance at actually becoming president

He's trying to have tongue-in-cheek plausible deniability but the Jow Forums humor is way too on the nose for it to work

Doesnt he live with his mom still and his sister burns coal

He's exactly the kind of glow in the dark nigger faggot that would be used to make Jow Forums look even more retarded than it tends to be.

Watch out Richard Spencer, you got competition for those alphabet soup shekels.

He cute

Very based and bright for a 20 year old.

He just trolled the trannies until Metokur arrived in the Lauren Southern stream if that’s what you’re talking about

Attached: 7A49B05F-5948-40D3-9681-4FEE7567EC8A.gif (367x219, 523K)

hi nick
hows england

Ummm based department?

Too arrogant and sometimes childish.

It was to get Yang on stage so Yang could talk about the dangers of automation and post industrial economies. Many retards fell for the meme along the way and Yang has completely turned into plebbit incarnate. Bad idea from the start.

>What is Jow Forumss thoughts on Nick

cuck and a backstabber. spoke at amren and then he badmouthed the movement. we dont need backstabber like him anywhere in the west

Isnt he really good friends with Jared Taylor? He was with him last weekend. Seems like those who lead the "movement" dont share your opinion.

I watch his show every week night I like the guy. Pee pee poo poo

I remember it was something along the lines of
>there's no political solution
>focus on the bag

Peepee. Poopoo.

That was just the meme sell. It was so effective, real right wingers fell for it and are just recovering from the embarrasment. The whole point was to sell Yang so that Yang makes it to the debate stage.

Good optics Nick. But what is he really thinking?

Attached: goodopticsnick.jpg (489x396, 21K)

Sometimes he's just a fucking brat who constantly badmouths anyone adjacent to him. If he doesn't want to associate with anyone over 25 I understand. Jus don't acknowledge them and stay separate. But it's real faggy to constantly shit on the work of others. Of all the people he could ally himself with he chooses irony bros.
Beyond that he is saying the right things and hitting the right targets and I think he is a rare talent. It's like he was made for this.

> The whole point was to sell Yang so that Yang makes it to the debate stage.
The problem is people aren't thinking about these things strategically and think every guy has be /theirguy/ if they are going to support them in anyone.

The “alt right” doesn’t exist you retard. It’s a non existent organisation popularised right before the 2016 US elections by the Democratic Party themselves, it’s nothing more than a boogie man, to point the finger at.

My bad
youtube.com/watch?v=_tZXAkR4rpU

He is the only eceleb I follow at this point. Agree with him entirely on politics, social issues, religion, etc.

Smart and funny lad.

Attached: 1554485715967.jpg (1200x730, 98K)

eh, he's okay. he's mostly civnat that kinda speaks up for whites but not totally. doesn't support what we believe.

He's based and you can tell a lot of people on whether they dislike him or not. Only mentally disabled people dislike him.

He's like Varg in that way.

Attached: 1482022621295.png (448x372, 315K)

I like his suits

get knifed jew

The Knife is a good zoomer.

Varg would hate him

Fuentes should hate varg if he is consistent, but I'd guess he'd be too much of a pussy to say anything

You meant
>Only mentally stable people dislike him

Are you retarded. He brings up the importance of demographics every day. He is clearly a white nationalist that just practices optics. You aren't going to get anywhere calling for genocide of minorities.

youtu.be/rP6cuBx_feQ

who?
gtfo nigger

>You aren't going to get anywhere calling for genocide of minorities.
He sure isn't, being a filthy spic himself.