You four chan nerds are a bunch of PUNK BITCHES

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

You fuckin pussies here playing around on your fuckin innernet forums wouldn't stand a chance against me and you know it. You think I'm scared of you fucking nerds? I'm an anchor on CNN. My brother is the fuckin governor. I fuck your mudder and get your her to cook me supper, BITCH

Attached: me.jpg (38 KB, 623x920)

Other urls found in this thread:

chriscuomo.com/ask-chris/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY
youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg
youtube.com/channel/UC2aQGaCZjQC1lM3DOwbCIFw
twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1161323993367863297
Lambright.com)
youtube.com/watch?v=97czzKS5ibA

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

Attached: HisNameWasTerryADavisRIP-reaction-image.gif (2.85 MB, 200x234)

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

Impressive. Very nice.

Logan Hughes
Logan Hughes

hey Fredo,

thats a speecy spicy meataballa

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

You think American Psycho quotes impress me, punk? I AM AMERICAN PSYCHO. Christian Bale shadowed me for months so he knew what a real ALPHA MALE was like

Benjamin Cook
Benjamin Cook

You Italian?????

Evan Cruz
Evan Cruz

Father a NY governor
Brother a NY governor
You a fake news parody clownshow host

Go get your fucking shine box, Fredo.

Connor Bell
Connor Bell

type F for Fredo
F

Jack Russell
Jack Russell

F (redo)

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

You got nice forearms. I bet all of the fellas at the local gloryhole really like you.

Attached: 1565705577993.png (1.66 MB, 1920x1080)

Landon Hughes
Landon Hughes

shut up manlet

Jeremiah Robinson
Jeremiah Robinson

Do you think i know who you are? Some faggot in suit.

Joseph White
Joseph White

Lmao

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

I MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

That's a fucking ethnic slur, PUNK, hope you don't plan on gettin a gun anytime soon, FUCKHEAD. Zucker knows all yo IP addresses. As soon as your fuckin white supremist clown leaves the white house we gonna post your internet histories and I'm gonna be sittin in my Manhattan apartment laughin at you losers

Jaxon Powell
Jaxon Powell

Fredo,please

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

Fredo was the WEAK BROTHER. I LOOK WEAK TO YOU PUNK????? HUH?????? SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE

Leo Taylor
Leo Taylor

You Czechoslovak punks are gonna get raped by Muslim immigrants and I'm gonna laugh my wop ass off

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Are you offering?

Aiden Adams
Aiden Adams

You know where I am, fuckhead.

Gavin Foster
Gavin Foster

you meant to say father. he only likes man meat

Cameron Cooper
Cameron Cooper

I fuck your fadder in the ass while I'm at it, not cause I'm a faggot just cause I know he'd love it and wanna do him a favor

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Will you beat me off with both hands?

Hudson Bell
Hudson Bell

You'll see what happens, punk.

Ethan Reyes
Ethan Reyes

Cmon Fredo( i mean Chris ) does Andrew REALLY call you Fredo ?
# ImSmart
Talk about Triggered. Geezuz.

Nolan Bailey
Nolan Bailey

Attached: confused-boner.gif (21 KB, 455x364)

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

You never answered my question you racist faggot

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, bitch? That supposed to be me? I don't use computers cause I'm not a fuckin NERD. I use an IPHONE like a REAL 21ST CENTURY MAN

Chase White
Chase White

you look h-hot
show ducks and ashule

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

This is more than likely actually fredo lel
The butthurt is real.

Attached: 1565633418168m.jpg (164 KB, 1024x683)

Blake Rogers
Blake Rogers

I'd kick knock your uppity teeth in then shove your shit stained underwear down your throat....dont you or your wife's son ever speak to me again over the internet that way.

Grayson Morales
Grayson Morales

Nice digitz Fredo , but YOU never asked ME any questions. Get your threads straight. Geezuz you actually are the dumb one.

Adrian Roberts
Adrian Roberts

I ASKED YOU IF YOU IF YOU'RE ITALIAN YOU FUCKIN MORON

Blake Young
Blake Young

It's isn't the REAL FREDO. It's the real CHRIS CUOMO. You know, the handsome, rich CNN ANCHOR?

Noah Flores
Noah Flores

Attached: tj-jar-b.jpg (64 KB, 666x466)

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Boo hoo. Go cry somewhere else, pussy.

Attached: 1553559214730.png (101 KB, 900x900)

Jason Russell
Jason Russell

That gay fuckin frog is a hate symbol, punk. Have fun when I become President and send your bitch ass to GUANTANAMO BAY

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

You think you're real clever don't you fuckhead

Jonathan Hill
Jonathan Hill

Attached: 1563664744076.png (59 KB, 515x821)

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

You should throw your own ass to Guantanamo Bay, Fredo.

Xavier Powell
Xavier Powell

That's two hate crimes you NAZI PUNK

Jason Fisher
Jason Fisher

Attached: fredo-.webm (601 KB, 854x480)

Ian Peterson
Ian Peterson

More clever than you obviously.

Chase Wood
Chase Wood

I'm gonna throw my ass on the couch of my Manhattan penthouse and get a teenage girl to suck my cock you KRAUT NAZI NERD

Ryan Edwards
Ryan Edwards

oh yeah, white boy?

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

You want some cheese with that whine?

Nathaniel Murphy
Nathaniel Murphy

Why aren't you a rich, famous CNN anchor then, you Czechoslovak punk? You wanna piece of me? Meet me in Brooklyn and we'll see how "clever" you are. OH YEAH I FORGOT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO COME HERE CAUSE YOU'RE A POOR-ASS CZECHOSLOVAK BITCH PUNK

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

That fucking Fredo again.
F

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

I'm not white. I'm Italian.

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Kek

Kayden Martinez
Kayden Martinez

(((Fredo)))

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

oh, ok... sorry

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

Attached: duhh.jpg (450 KB, 884x498)

Jonathan Stewart
Jonathan Stewart

Those peranntheses are a hate symbol. Zucker has your IP address, PUNK

Owen Sanders
Owen Sanders

..you wouldn't believe me..

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

Shudup Fredo.

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

cum @ me bra

Attached: 1489897838309.jpg (40 KB, 400x286)

Xavier Kelly
Xavier Kelly

FREDO
R
E
D
O

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

I'll pay 10,000 dollars to whoever can point me to the four chan user who made this hate symbol

Attached: HATE-SYMBOL.jpg (96 KB, 1035x812)

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

Oh we gonna come at you alright. Right in your dad's ass, BITCH!!!!

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

Let’s not stand on ceremony here, Mr. Fredo.

Attached: 3477532A-0EDB-45A5-96E6-CEB3380DB698.gif (733 KB, 245x175)

Kevin Sanders
Kevin Sanders

Don't you have a world war to start or something you Nazi punk?

Michael Rodriguez
Michael Rodriguez

Attached: 1493721054961.png (175 KB, 488x10000)

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

Cuz we don't suck Jewish cock

Cameron Jackson
Cameron Jackson

Cuomo da Homo

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

I'm gonna become President and invade your gay little excuse of a country punk

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

based and fredopilled

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

Checked and gona finish what was started soon enough.

Attached: Horten.jpg (737 KB, 1024x925)

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

maybe lay off the roids for a bit fredo

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

Don't reveal your jew nose so easily

Attached: 84457fd71a9153f5343883880f85b38f69a8329a641613eea9b8f6801bcff9ec.jpg (16 KB, 255x232)

Easton White
Easton White

YOU THINK YOU CAN INTIMIDATE ME WITH A FUCKING SUPERHERO VILLAIN YOU FUCKIN NERD?????? I'LL FUCKING CUM IN YOUR MOTHER'S MOUTH WHILE YOU JACK OFF WATCHING IT YOU FUCKING NERD FUCK BITCHES. AND THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS A HATE SYMBOL!!!! ZUCKER HAS YOUR IPS!!!!!!!

Jackson King
Jackson King

I'd say this is just some retard firing bait into the air but somehow I could actually see this dimwitted Dago beating his hands against a keyboard, furious that people are making fun of him being the failure of the family on the internet.

Eli Gutierrez
Eli Gutierrez

Honestly, I sympathize with Cuomo. Every time someone calls me a Nazi in the street, I have pretty much the same reaction. They always back down like the punk bitches they are because I won't tolerate racial slurs about my people.

My only problem is that Chris Cuomo called me a nazi once, so of course I threatened to abort his tiny ass on the spot as was my legal right in New York. He pissed himself, ran off and honed his tough guy persona by attributing his whole garbage culture to an overrated movie.

Hunter Hughes
Hunter Hughes

You don't even have any nuclear weapons you fuckin bitch. What you gonna do, get Mama Merkel to sit on all the enemy soldiers' faces? Huh, bitch?

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

Chris should had never open this door...now retards are gonna try him for LIKES AND CLICKS...

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

bump for fredo

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

Good bait, Fredo.

Attached: d27.jpg (38 KB, 622x626)

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

mfw this is actually Fredo

Attached: laughing-metalheads.gif (848 KB, 295x201)

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

You think I need roids to be a man like you little punk bitches? I take estrogen pills just to keep people around me at ease, BIIIIITTTTCCHHHH

Cooper Turner
Cooper Turner

Zucker has your IP you antisemitic fuck

Brandon Gutierrez
Brandon Gutierrez

pic related its OP

Attached: 1564673934143.gif (3.95 MB, 425x425)

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT BEFORE YOU NERDS UNDERSTAND????

FREDO IS FROM THE GODFATHER. HE WAS THE WEAK BROTHER. I AM CHRIS CUOMO, A CNN ANCHOR!!!!

Nathaniel Morris
Nathaniel Morris

Yeah, you're a manlet bitch who spreads fake news.

Attached: 037.jpg (35 KB, 500x375)

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

couldnt work for CNN. Thinking for yourself is a disqualifying factor

Jaxson Jackson
Jaxson Jackson

I'm gonna charge your punk white ass for libel. I'm gonna win too. My brother is the governor. I'm a CNN anchor. Fredo is a character from the godfather. He was the weak brother. I AM CHRIS CUOMO

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Call me a manlet again. I dare you, PUNK!!!!

Attached: HUH,-BITCH.jpg (93 KB, 300x300)

Noah Ward
Noah Ward

Attached: michelinas-fettucinne-alfredo-straight-10501.jpg (568 KB, 1197x750)

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

You are Chris Cuomo, the weak brother. It's pretty much the Chad Baby Killer vs the Virgin Asshurt Propagandist. Go ahead and sue me for libel, you'd have to prove you didn't piss yourself.
Protip: You can't.
Your maid will be thrown in prison for tampering with evidence because she washed your clothes. Your brother will sing my praises when you, within the confines of the law, are aborted.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

You seems nicer in person than on Tv.

Attached: 14994599098750.jpg (125 KB, 346x516)

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

You gonna point me to the person on this gay nerd website who made it or what? I know you people all live in your mudders' basements and could use 10,000 dollars, hit me up when you find the punk

Carter Perry
Carter Perry

Zucker has your IP address, BITCH. You think you can hurt me, PUNK??? I WIPE MY ASS WITH YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST MOTHERFUCKERSSSSS

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

Fredo the Manlet. You sure you didn't get those muscles from doing steroids?

Attached: 26l0mu.jpg (29 KB, 596x570)

Leo James
Leo James

its actually godfather 2 and something you might not know is Fredo is a cucked sex freak who likes watching black men bang white chicks. Watch the movie I kid you not.

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Please dont call into my Daily Sirius/XM show at 12 PM eastern just to call me Fredo

Attached: chris.jpg (254 KB, 950x1335)

Christopher Kelly
Christopher Kelly

I'm calling up Zucker right now, punk. Hope you like prison food, PUNK

Jayden James
Jayden James

Tell Don Lemon I'm sorry about his drowned sister, but when life gives you Lemon, you make Lemonaide.

Brayden Perez
Brayden Perez

I dont understand how you can be a Chad and so low test and bluepilled at the same time.
Is he actually gay?

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Go ahead, call in. I'll deal with your punk ass just like a dealt with the racist faggot who videotaped my ass. LIKE A PUNK FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

Zuckerberg called me a nazi once. I threatened to force him to work a 9-5 job where he couldn't spy on people, while paying him $15 an hour. He wised the fuck up and now I'm honorary admin of Facebook.

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

Greaseball here, fuck you, you weak bitch.
Fredo is twice the man you are

Robert Cox
Robert Cox

flop those cocks out

Attached: chris-cuomo-tweet.jpg (114 KB, 780x543)

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

What am I looking at?

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Greaseball is a racist slur you fucking self-hating Italian punk. You're mocking your own people!!!!

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Yep

It’s almost like I don’t care because I’m secure enough to laugh about it

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Pay attention will botta-boom your botta-bings ova 'ere, ova 'ere. Eyyyy

Adam Scott
Adam Scott

Real, HIGH TESTOSTERONE men like myself are TOLERANT and ANTI-RACIST. CONSERVATIVES ARE ALL SMALL-DICKED PUNK WHITE BITCHES

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Hey dont rag on the roids. Some of us are 50 and still want 20inch guns. I demand acceptance of our transmeathead community

Charles Moore
Charles Moore

He already fucks his daughter, as demonstrated by his overwillingness to talk about fuck in front of her while showing his asshole to a stranger.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

You're secure enough to LAUGH AND MOCK YOUR OWN FUCKIN PEOPLE? WHAT KIND OF MAN MOCKS HIS OWN PEOPLE???? Fuckin moron

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

Top kek

Everyone leave your message for the real Cuomo here

chriscuomo.com/ask-chris/

Joshua Garcia
Joshua Garcia

Chris Cuomo's mouth and Andrew Cuomo's dick have an identical sperm count, so he boasts of 'high testosterone'

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

He's your own people and you're mocking him. Self-described moron. :^)

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

anchor
dead weight
ha!

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

I'll pay 15,000 dollars to whoever tells me the username of the four chan user who made this illegal hate speech GARBAGE!!!!! I know you fucking losers could all use the money, you can contact me through my job as an INTERNATIONALLY FAMOUS CNN ANCHOR

Attached: THIS-IS-UNACCEPTABLE.jpg (44 KB, 680x383)

Easton Collins
Easton Collins

Gi ahead, bitches, do it. You think I can't handle your faggot bitch white asses? I'll fucking eat you motherfuckers for breakfast if you dare call into that show.

James Green
James Green

Fredo the manlet

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

Luca Brasi

Samuel Jenkins
Samuel Jenkins

I told you nerds NOT TO CALL ME THAT. I'm calling up Zucker to get you fucking fags IP addresses as we speak. Enjoy prison you PUNK BITCHES!

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

Cringe.
Maybe he just makes too much money for nothing and got everything in life from his brother so he thinks need help to succeed?

Hes jacked, been married for like 20 years and has a wholesome wife with 3 white children.

How can he be such a faggot!?

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

Can you link me to his four chan profile so I can get Zucker to find his IP address?

John Lee
John Lee

lol some fucking canuck four chan faggot callin me a faggot. You think the FBI can't arrest you in Canada? THEY CAN!!!!!

James Carter
James Carter

Niggers need*

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

Lmao, could you imagine if that mentally deficient faggot tried to go off script?

I’m smahhhht

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

chris homo of the homo political family

Jackson Cooper
Jackson Cooper

Post moar! Kek

Justin Wright
Justin Wright

You aint even a real Italian you fuckin mook.
Go get ya fucking shine box mutt muddafucka.

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

FAKE NEWS FREDO!

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

Its illegal to read those emails fredo

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

I'm the fuckin Jimi Hendrix of fast-paced linguistic improvisation you fucking NERDS!!! I'LL TAKE EVERY ONE OF ALL AT THE SAME TIME AND HUMILIATE YOU ALL!!!!

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

Wow real clever bitch, you get someone to write that for you?

Angel Martinez
Angel Martinez

WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING NOT A REAL ITALIAN YOU FUCKING FAGGOT????? SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE!!!!!!!!!! NAH OU WOULDN'T CAUSE YOU'RE A COCKSUCKING WHITE BOY FAGGOT!!!!!!!

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

you'll take us in all your holes right Fredo. Thats the way you like it in all your holes.

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

You think I give a fuck about lying to the public you fucking punk? We're preparing a segment right now that says it's illegal to vote for Donald Trump. You think I give a fuck? All I care about is WINNING and I'm DOING IT

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Settle down Fredo!

Leo Wright
Leo Wright

You're the one who likes it in all your holes

Brayden Hill
Brayden Hill

Why don't you settle down you fucking punk faggot?

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

Just come on down to Texas Fredo! We'll show you some Texan fun!

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

You couldn't eat your own teeth if I punched them down your throat. Your mouth only tolerates your brother's cock.

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Imagine being Chris Cuomo
Somehow you have to pretend to be a proud Italian while actively supporting the massive ethnic replacement of Italian Americans across the north east.
Do you think the cognitive dissonance hits him or is he too low IQ to understand this basic contradiction

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Fredo is a yes man. He is told what to say by his C_A handlers!

Juan James
Juan James

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

Yeah, I'm fucking your teleprompter girl right now

Thomas Parker
Thomas Parker

I only go to LA and New York, where the real power, money and women are at. I got no interest in the trash in the middle

Anthony Martin
Anthony Martin

Fredo posting
This is good

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

Attached: cuomo-cock-pasta.jpg (211 KB, 1197x750)

Tyler Allen
Tyler Allen

real women
They've got dicks, they're not real women.

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

You think I don't know what's going on in my own studio? Huh bitch? I'm getting Zucker to look up your IP address right now. You think I'm joking around, right? You think this is some guy pretending to be me? I AM THE REAL THING AND YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR DISRESPECT

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

power, money and women

Weak Fredo! Weak!

Carson Campbell
Carson Campbell

High crime
Zero social cohesion
Homeless sprawl everywhere
Sounds like heaven

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

Just reported you to the FBI you fucking punk. Enjoy prison.

Zachary Sanders
Zachary Sanders

I wish this was true user; I wish

Bentley Robinson
Bentley Robinson

Post teeth

Caleb Hill
Caleb Hill

IS FREDO SHORT FOR ALFREDO

Bentley Moore
Bentley Moore

If you're a peasant bitch like you bitches. Plenty of social cohesion on the upper west side. Cohesion of teenage girls' mouths around my MASSIVE COCK

Ayden Parker
Ayden Parker

My name isn't user. user is a character from Jow Forums. He's a virgin loser. My name is CHRIS CUOMO and I'm an ANCHOR ON CNN

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

err, teenage boys........FREDO

Oliver Harris
Oliver Harris

Calm down and grab a bite to eat Chris
You’re a grouch when you’re hungry

Attached: CD982E33-C557-479F-B438-EEDBD039990C.jpg (53 KB, 666x500)

Austin Morris
Austin Morris

getting satanic digits there, fredo

Attached: i-hate-fredos.jpg (43 KB, 480x480)

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

That dude has had way too much plastic surgery.

Jackson Bennett
Jackson Bennett

Epstein cloent confirmed

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

i know it was you, fredo. you broke my heart.

Attached: fredo-cuomo.jpg (48 KB, 680x383)

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

timestamp or LARP

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Anyway faggots I gotta go now, have to go to the tanning salon, work out, have a meeting with Zucker and fuck a $5000 dollar hooker before the show tonight. As I said, if you know the four chan users who make hate symbols involving me and "fredo" (I'm not Fredo, I'm a CNN anchor) send me their user names and I'll send you 20,000 dollars. So long, PUNK BITCHES

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

so...a nigger, then?

Attached: dennis-hopper-sicilians.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720)

Nathaniel Thomas
Nathaniel Thomas

That's a yikes from me user, mediocre larp

James Green
James Green

Attached: 24D8264D-4D58-466A-86CE-6A6439441978.jpg (365 KB, 894x894)

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

Why call Zucker? Just get your teleprompter girl to spread her legs and you'll have my literal DNA sample. Of course you'd rather just go for an IP because if you got my cum, you'd be tried and found guilty for breaking & entering with intent to swallow the evidence.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

They got to wiki already

Attached: 1565711766607.jpg (123 KB, 750x918)

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

my Jow Forums username is ixP0DCYK

Pay me nigga

Jose Stewart
Jose Stewart

Now go get your fucking shine box

Brandon Rivera
Brandon Rivera

If I go to jail for navy seal copypasta, I'm a fucking legend.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

Songs will be sung of your heroic deed user.

Thomas Collins
Thomas Collins

55 posts by this ID

stop bumping horseshit threads

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

How about covering proper news.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmKiiY_HqsY
youtube.com/channel/UCvaHgYcWAAcn5D54w4Dqezg
youtube.com/channel/UC2aQGaCZjQC1lM3DOwbCIFw

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

zero spettatori

Cameron Garcia
Cameron Garcia

Hahahahahhahahahahah

Logan Morris
Logan Morris

nofunallowed
Go back to infintychan you fucking gayass wannabe intel operative faggot.

Attached: 1499567174671.gif (1.8 MB, 500x279)

Liam Cooper
Liam Cooper

Attached: 1565368771818.jpg (70 KB, 640x640)

Sebastian Evans
Sebastian Evans

Attached: What.gif (132 KB, 326x52)

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

Pic Related: It's me and my fake news

Attached: meandmyfakenews.png (244 KB, 479x497)

Brandon Collins
Brandon Collins

FRAYDOH

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

Cuomo

Mr. Cuomo, whats happened to you is wrong. I feel your pain, vote Lambright 2020 I'll make you Secretary of State. Sound good?

Sincerely

Wayne Lambright

Attached: votelambrightIdontcry.jpg (291 KB, 2400x2000)

Nathaniel Peterson
Nathaniel Peterson

You don't get high test from swallowing cum, Fredo. No matter what Cooper told you.

Dylan Wood
Dylan Wood

Fuck off Fredo!

Levi Ross
Levi Ross

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

Attached: chris-cuomo-i-will-fucking-wreck-ur-shit.png (328 KB, 399x430)

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

Hey Fredo, where's my pasta? Pronto amigo..

Leo Perez
Leo Perez

Attached: fake-news-real-jews.gif (145 KB, 471x650)

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

i've always taken care of you cuomo

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

Imaging caring so much about words.

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

twitter.com/LambrightWayne/status/1161323993367863297

Mr.
@ChrisCuomo
whats happened to you with Trump is wrong. I feel your pain, shift your vote to (link: Lambright.com) Lambright.com 2020 and tell your viewers to do the same. I need some good
@CNN
people on my team time.

Sincerely

Wayne Lambright
POTUS 46 Candidate 2020

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-13-at-10.10.12-AM.png (224 KB, 501x730)

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Isn't Fredo the Governor's brother and Governor's son? Imagine being the Fredo of your family, yeesh

Attached: DIAMgNWUAAMcoFT.jpg (57 KB, 566x612)

Brandon Ortiz
Brandon Ortiz

I bet Mario is laughing his ass off at this, Fredo.
Kek.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

slam bams

Vote Lambright, Free Slam Bams!

Attached: freeslambamsdonatetoday.jpg (108 KB, 1191x463)

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

This guy us the Joey Chestnut of eating dicks...
I think CNN only hires gay men.

Attached: freemachinegunsVoteLambright2020.png (117 KB, 528x697)

Adrian Phillips
Adrian Phillips

Say what you want but the guy that called him fredo is a pussy.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

Well, that's ok as long as they're not faggots. Alas, they are all faggots.

Kayden Fisher
Kayden Fisher

He gets mad because he knows he's the Fredo of his family. Trys hard not to be. At least Jeb accepts his rightful position as "Fredo" in his family. There is honor and dignity and humbleness found in the bottom of his guac bowls but not Fredo Cuomo's

Attached: butthurt3.jpg (122 KB, 680x650)

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

These are the tactics the media uses all the time. Run up, stick a mic and camera in the face, and watch the sparks fly.

Austin Carter
Austin Carter

Attached: 10EAEC06-AEB6-421A-A38B-4E4BEBD85D46.gif (2.53 MB, 368x349)

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

This guy is the Joey Chestnut of eating dicks...

James Jones
James Jones

youtube.com/watch?v=97czzKS5ibA

China-men can shine shoes too!

Attached: violentman.jpg (135 KB, 610x611)

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

BRING IT FREDO

Attached: Sam-Houston-Protest.jpg (311 KB, 1440x1080)

Daniel Price
Daniel Price

This is some 4d dreidel disinfo campaign to make you think Cuomo is really italian and not just a pathetic crypto-jew.

Attached: cnn-fake-news-real-jews.jpg (698 KB, 1600x900)

Robert Roberts
Robert Roberts

This guy us the Joey Chestnut of eating dicks.

Who is Kobayashi? For me it's Don Lemon.

Evan Taylor
Evan Taylor

AIN'T YOU ITALIAN????

Nathaniel Foster
Nathaniel Foster

quit impersonating me on the internet you fucking mook you i oughta fuckin report you for defimation you sonofabitch

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

What the fuck is "team time"?
Idiot can't even tweet effectively.

Attached: 17102476.jpg (22 KB, 206x255)

Oliver Kelly
Oliver Kelly

HEY IM A TOUGH GUY HERE, FROM NEW YAWK..oooooohhhh

Jose Scott
Jose Scott

Fucken ginney

Pronounced "gi-nee." Came from "Guinea Negro" and originally referred to any Black or any person of mixed ancestry. This dates back to the 1740's. By the 1890s it was being applied to Italians--almost certainly because they tend to have darker skin than Anglo-Saxons/Germans. By 1911 the term began being applied to Hispanics, although the reference to Italians is the most common. Derived from Sicilian immigrants who paid in Italian currency, Guineas. Used in the film 'True Romance' as separate from WOPs from Northern Italy, and in The Godfather by a Northern Italian character when referring to Southern Italians and Sicilians. Source on origin

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

Aren’t you like a 5’8” guinea? I’d stomp the shit out of you regardless. Get fucked, greaseball. Tell your mom her lasagne sucks my hairy nuts you fuggin stugatz

Justin Garcia
Justin Garcia

You think I'm scared of you fucking nerds? I'm an anchor on CNN. My brother is the fuckin governor. I fuck your mudder and get your her to cook me supper, BITCH

High quality bait.
It would be better with a bonafide american flag, though.

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Attached: Screenshot-2019-08-13-Fredo-Corleone-Difference-between-revisions---Wikipedia.png (156 KB, 298x540)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit