You four chan nerds are a bunch of PUNK BITCHES

You fuckin pussies here playing around on your fuckin innernet forums wouldn't stand a chance against me and you know it. You think I'm scared of you fucking nerds? I'm an anchor on CNN. My brother is the fuckin governor. I fuck your mudder and get your her to cook me supper, BITCH

Attached: me.jpg (623x920, 38K)

Attached: HisNameWasTerryADavisRIP_reaction_image.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

Impressive. Very nice.

hey Fredo,

thats a speecy spicy meataballa

You think American Psycho quotes impress me, punk? I AM AMERICAN PSYCHO. Christian Bale shadowed me for months so he knew what a real ALPHA MALE was like

You Italian?????

>Father a NY governor
>Brother a NY governor
>You a fake news parody clownshow host

Go get your fucking shine box, Fredo.

type F for Fredo
>F

F (redo)

You got nice forearms. I bet all of the fellas at the local gloryhole really like you.

Attached: 1565705577993.png (1920x1080, 1.66M)

shut up manlet

Do you think i know who you are? Some faggot in suit.

Lmao

I MAKE YOU AN OFFER YOU CANT REFUSE

That's a fucking ethnic slur, PUNK, hope you don't plan on gettin a gun anytime soon, FUCKHEAD. Zucker knows all yo IP addresses. As soon as your fuckin white supremist clown leaves the white house we gonna post your internet histories and I'm gonna be sittin in my Manhattan apartment laughin at you losers

Fredo,please

Fredo was the WEAK BROTHER. I LOOK WEAK TO YOU PUNK????? HUH?????? SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FACE

You Czechoslovak punks are gonna get raped by Muslim immigrants and I'm gonna laugh my wop ass off

Are you offering?

You know where I am, fuckhead.

you meant to say father. he only likes man meat

I fuck your fadder in the ass while I'm at it, not cause I'm a faggot just cause I know he'd love it and wanna do him a favor

Will you beat me off with both hands?

You'll see what happens, punk.

Cmon Fredo( i mean Chris ) does Andrew REALLY call you Fredo ?
# ImSmart
Talk about Triggered. Geezuz.

Attached: confused boner.gif (455x364, 21K)

You never answered my question you racist faggot

What the fuck is that supposed to mean, bitch? That supposed to be me? I don't use computers cause I'm not a fuckin NERD. I use an IPHONE like a REAL 21ST CENTURY MAN

you look h-hot
show ducks and ashule

This is more than likely actually fredo lel
The butthurt is real.

Attached: 1565633418168m.jpg (1024x683, 164K)

I'd kick knock your uppity teeth in then shove your shit stained underwear down your throat....dont you or your wife's son ever speak to me again over the internet that way.

Nice digitz Fredo , but YOU never asked ME any questions. Get your threads straight. Geezuz you actually are the dumb one.

I ASKED YOU IF YOU IF YOU'RE ITALIAN YOU FUCKIN MORON

It's isn't the REAL FREDO. It's the real CHRIS CUOMO. You know, the handsome, rich CNN ANCHOR?

Attached: tj jar-b.jpg (666x466, 64K)

Boo hoo. Go cry somewhere else, pussy.

Attached: 1553559214730.png (900x900, 101K)

That gay fuckin frog is a hate symbol, punk. Have fun when I become President and send your bitch ass to GUANTANAMO BAY

You think you're real clever don't you fuckhead

Attached: 1563664744076.png (515x821, 59K)

You should throw your own ass to Guantanamo Bay, Fredo.

That's two hate crimes you NAZI PUNK

Attached: fredo .webm (854x480, 601K)

More clever than you obviously.

I'm gonna throw my ass on the couch of my Manhattan penthouse and get a teenage girl to suck my cock you KRAUT NAZI NERD

oh yeah, white boy?

You want some cheese with that whine?

Why aren't you a rich, famous CNN anchor then, you Czechoslovak punk? You wanna piece of me? Meet me in Brooklyn and we'll see how "clever" you are. OH YEAH I FORGOT YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO COME HERE CAUSE YOU'RE A POOR-ASS CZECHOSLOVAK BITCH PUNK

That fucking Fredo again.
>F

I'm not white. I'm Italian.

Kek

(((Fredo)))

oh, ok... sorry

Attached: duhh.jpg (884x498, 450K)

Those peranntheses are a hate symbol. Zucker has your IP address, PUNK

..you wouldn't believe me..

Shudup Fredo.

cum @ me bra

Attached: 1489897838309.jpg (400x286, 40K)

FREDO
R
E
D
O

I'll pay 10,000 dollars to whoever can point me to the four chan user who made this hate symbol

Attached: HATE SYMBOL.jpg (1035x812, 96K)

Oh we gonna come at you alright. Right in your dad's ass, BITCH!!!!

Let’s not stand on ceremony here, Mr. Fredo.

Attached: 3477532A-0EDB-45A5-96E6-CEB3380DB698.gif (245x175, 733K)

Don't you have a world war to start or something you Nazi punk?

Attached: 1493721054961.png (488x10000, 175K)

Cuz we don't suck Jewish cock

Cuomo da Homo

I'm gonna become President and invade your gay little excuse of a country punk

based and fredopilled

Checked and gona finish what was started soon enough.

Attached: Horten.jpg (1024x925, 737K)

maybe lay off the roids for a bit fredo

Don't reveal your jew nose so easily

Attached: 84457fd71a9153f5343883880f85b38f69a8329a641613eea9b8f6801bcff9ec.jpg (255x232, 16K)

YOU THINK YOU CAN INTIMIDATE ME WITH A FUCKING SUPERHERO VILLAIN YOU FUCKIN NERD?????? I'LL FUCKING CUM IN YOUR MOTHER'S MOUTH WHILE YOU JACK OFF WATCHING IT YOU FUCKING NERD FUCK BITCHES. AND THE CONFEDERATE FLAG IS A HATE SYMBOL!!!! ZUCKER HAS YOUR IPS!!!!!!!

I'd say this is just some retard firing bait into the air but somehow I could actually see this dimwitted Dago beating his hands against a keyboard, furious that people are making fun of him being the failure of the family on the internet.

Honestly, I sympathize with Cuomo. Every time someone calls me a Nazi in the street, I have pretty much the same reaction. They always back down like the punk bitches they are because I won't tolerate racial slurs about my people.

My only problem is that Chris Cuomo called me a nazi once, so of course I threatened to abort his tiny ass on the spot as was my legal right in New York. He pissed himself, ran off and honed his tough guy persona by attributing his whole garbage culture to an overrated movie.

You don't even have any nuclear weapons you fuckin bitch. What you gonna do, get Mama Merkel to sit on all the enemy soldiers' faces? Huh, bitch?

Chris should had never open this door...now retards are gonna try him for LIKES AND CLICKS...

bump for fredo

Good bait, Fredo.

Attached: d27.jpg (622x626, 38K)

>mfw this is actually Fredo

Attached: laughing metalheads.gif (295x201, 848K)

You think I need roids to be a man like you little punk bitches? I take estrogen pills just to keep people around me at ease, BIIIIITTTTCCHHHH

Zucker has your IP you antisemitic fuck

pic related its OP

Attached: 1564673934143.gif (425x425, 3.95M)

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT BEFORE YOU NERDS UNDERSTAND????

FREDO IS FROM THE GODFATHER. HE WAS THE WEAK BROTHER. I AM CHRIS CUOMO, A CNN ANCHOR!!!!

Yeah, you're a manlet bitch who spreads fake news.

Attached: 037.jpg (500x375, 35K)

couldnt work for CNN. Thinking for yourself is a disqualifying factor

I'm gonna charge your punk white ass for libel. I'm gonna win too. My brother is the governor. I'm a CNN anchor. Fredo is a character from the godfather. He was the weak brother. I AM CHRIS CUOMO

Call me a manlet again. I dare you, PUNK!!!!

Attached: HUH, BITCH.jpg (300x300, 93K)

Attached: michelinas-fettucinne-alfredo-straight-10501.jpg (1197x750, 568K)

You are Chris Cuomo, the weak brother. It's pretty much the Chad Baby Killer vs the Virgin Asshurt Propagandist. Go ahead and sue me for libel, you'd have to prove you didn't piss yourself.
>Protip: You can't.
Your maid will be thrown in prison for tampering with evidence because she washed your clothes. Your brother will sing my praises when you, within the confines of the law, are aborted.

>You seems nicer in person than on Tv.

Attached: 14994599098750.jpg (346x516, 125K)

You gonna point me to the person on this gay nerd website who made it or what? I know you people all live in your mudders' basements and could use 10,000 dollars, hit me up when you find the punk

Zucker has your IP address, BITCH. You think you can hurt me, PUNK??? I WIPE MY ASS WITH YOU WHITE SUPREMACIST MOTHERFUCKERSSSSS

Fredo the Manlet. You sure you didn't get those muscles from doing steroids?

Attached: 26l0mu.jpg (596x570, 29K)

its actually godfather 2 and something you might not know is Fredo is a cucked sex freak who likes watching black men bang white chicks. Watch the movie I kid you not.

Please dont call into my Daily Sirius/XM show at 12 PM eastern just to call me Fredo

Attached: chris.jpg (950x1335, 254K)

I'm calling up Zucker right now, punk. Hope you like prison food, PUNK

Tell Don Lemon I'm sorry about his drowned sister, but when life gives you Lemon, you make Lemonaide.

I dont understand how you can be a Chad and so low test and bluepilled at the same time.
Is he actually gay?

Go ahead, call in. I'll deal with your punk ass just like a dealt with the racist faggot who videotaped my ass. LIKE A PUNK FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zuckerberg called me a nazi once. I threatened to force him to work a 9-5 job where he couldn't spy on people, while paying him $15 an hour. He wised the fuck up and now I'm honorary admin of Facebook.

Greaseball here, fuck you, you weak bitch.
Fredo is twice the man you are