Exclusive Video From Epstein’s Zorro Breeder Farm

Edward Szall was at the ranch the morning Epstein was suicided. Exclusive video from the Breeder Farm.

twitter.com/trunews/status/1161036273848471552?s=21

Attached: D52632E7-C0CE-4DE9-8349-7E8DACC4AF27.jpg (1242x682, 568K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lsanger/status/1160122348156129280
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 7F8F37E9-AD17-4EF0-8C5B-5FE50039C03C.jpg (1242x682, 595K)

Attached: 1565276829314.jpg (910x1500, 913K)

>assume the circumstances

Attached: 60066F37-6835-4FD2-A495-5AD1BE566079.jpg (75x125, 2K)

Is this the new thing? Calling people cucks for questioning a kike?

so what was that, french sigil? what does it represent?

the date is probably the most important part.

wow not only a pedo but a RACIST wow just WOW

user from this thread ('222916418') posted this:

>This is complete and total hearsay, but I had dinner with my older sister's boyfriend last night. Somehow, he has ended up on a listserv with a lot of people who claim to be in prosecutorial positions in the SDNY. In the past they have leaked accurate information onto the listerv a few weeks before it hit the press, so at least some of what they say is legit. Here's a rough summary of what he told me:

1. Trump is going down from this Epstein stuff, not in years or months, but in weeks. There is now irrefutable evidence that Trump had sex with the underage women that Epstein trafficked, the SDNY is just trying to figure out how to press charges in such a way that Trump can't pardon himself first.
2. Ghislaine Maxwell has given up on angling for immunity from prosecution, but is cooperating with the investigation in order to try and minimize her jail time. She's singing like a canary.
3. Bill Richardson and George Mitchell are both going to jail.
4. Prince Andrew would be going to jail if there was any feasible way to extradite him.
5. Bill Clinton probably isn't guilty of anything, but there are incredibly damaging things he's said on tape which will force him to retreat from public life.
6. Melania found out about Trump's actions back when the Epstein flight logs were published by Gawker back in 2015, there was already a divorce agreement between Melania and Donald prior to the election. But when Donald unexpectedly won, he basically forced her to stay on in the marriage - in part because if they divorce she will be able to testify against him.
7. Oddly enough, Alan Dershowitz is completely clean.
8. While Attorney General Barr won't testify about this publicly, he has told the SDNY privately that Trump told him to have Epstein taken off of suicide monitoring.

I can say with 100% certainty not all of these are true, but I wouldn't be surprised if over half of them are.

Fake and gay

Fake and Homersexual

Attached: qanon-trump-rally-2-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 157K)

Attached: 01D240CD-7413-46A2-80F6-483C422D6AB1.jpg (988x1509, 644K)

Attached: 702FFD2B-BD1A-4837-B4B2-337EA57321BC.jpg (839x760, 325K)

Doesn’t even pass the smell test. I score it a fake out of gay.

Yo thats racist

Trunews is doing a phenomenal job of covering the Epstein and Trump scandals. Best news out there right now.

Rick Wiles is onto the Zionists and is one of the few to call out Mossad operations.

Attached: 4A27F0B0-1A71-4540-904B-D3631DE607F8.png (438x512, 323K)

Is this ShareBlue?
This copypasta has been all over the place.

Epstein literally had a brap barn, farming curvy sluts for biological material.

I would be surprised if any of them were accurate. Nice fan fic faggot

Lol bots fucked up

Couldn't get anymore fake and gay if you tried shareblue

>5. Bill Clinton probably isn't guilty of anything,
This right here is where your post goes from slightly believable to just another liberal talking point.
You should consider learning to write better

www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-13/shrieking-heard-epsteins-jail-cell-morning-he-died

trump, seth rich, project mockingnbird, sweetie, natsoc, are all made up by SJW's trying to undermine Israel because the Goyim know, that way Microsoft will probably shut it down. kek and pepe know that the mods are kiked and CHINA IS PROTESTING RIGHT NOW!
b
t
$

WI
LL

B
U
R
!\|

Attached: ....gif (500x281, 166K)

Yeah trump flies once from fl to ny, and he loses the presidency and melania tries to divorce him.

Whereas

Bill flies dozens of times including to the island, and is somehow not implicated.

TruNews is so based. I started watching them a month ago or so and they're always spot on and far more ahead of the curve than Jow Forums.

Looks nothing like the epstein one are you blind faggot

Shareblue has been told to target all Epstein threads, derail them, sow confusion and distrust, and push the narrative that Trump was involved, while sliding anything the brings up digging into the court documents.
>Shareblue has been told to target all Epstein threads, derail them, sow confusion and distrust, and push the narrative that Trump was involved, while sliding anything the brings up digging into the court documents.
Shareblue has been told to target all Epstein threads, derail them, sow confusion and distrust, and push the narrative that Trump was involved, while sliding anything the brings up digging into the court documents.

>Is this ShareBlue?
Yes. Some newhire that doesn't know how the quoting system works here.

based greenlander

Bermp

Wikipedia founder woke on pedogate nao
twitter.com/lsanger/status/1160122348156129280

No, it's specifically an English coat of arms which names him a member of the British court of Windsor. Each kingdom has its own stylings. Please note crown and English mythos of animals.

DRUMPFKINS BTFO

Britbong here
What is listverse?
What is SDNY?
Send literally any sort of source for this. There's no fucking way Bill Clinton is clean not in 10000 summers. Honestly your LARP might have worked if you had included Clinton.

Nm bong. It's ShareBlue drivel from the Clinton Foundation.

>greenlad

Attached: koolkidklub.png (500x501, 55K)

kek

Didn't pay for your internet search license faggot?

>This is complete and total hearsay
Why would you even read past this point?

AVI MAKES ME MOIST :DD

(You)

Attached: 1564053390517.png (392x610, 306K)

The racewar has begun. Protect your family, for now only natural selection applies.

May the fittest survive.