MAGA Raids lead to openings

>FOREST, Miss. – On Monday morning, the parking lot at the WIN Job Center here was full.

>About 25 to 30 people showed up to apply for jobs at Koch Foods' nearby poultry processing plant. Of those, about an equal number were black, white or Latino.

>"This is what you'd normally see here," said Dianne Bell, communications director for the Mississippi Department of Employment Security, of the job fair held between 9 and 11 a.m.

>The company, one of four whose plants in small Mississippi towns were targeted by federal immigration officials on Wednesday, contacted the state employment agency the same day to request its help in hiring workers.

>The raids detained 680 mostly Latino workers in what marked the largest workplace sting in at least a decade. Of those, about 300 were given future court dates and released, but they can't return to work.

finance.yahoo.com/news/job-fair-ice-raids-heres-195933247.html

Attached: 57359703-7B32-40E7-9B4C-6BAD0DDB019D.jpg (750x769, 297K)

Whos ready for millenial food licking?

Me

Good, even niggers need to be working rather than the fucking illegals.

>680 jobs lost
>only 20 niggers show up to apply

>Jow Forums
>complains that niggers are lazy and don't work
>nigger shows up for work
>Jow Forums complains

Explain yourselves

25-30 total. Equal parts white, black, and Latino. That's at best, 10 per group.

There will be more it takes time for word to spread. It's not uncommon for places to get more applications than jobs in a company when positions open up. Employers need to get used to competing for Americans again instead of just dumping their applications in the trash.

Everyone is going to soon realize why companies want Latino workers.

>>"This is what you'd normally see here," said Dianne Bell, communications director for the Mississippi Department of Employment Security, of the job fair held between 9 and 11 a.m.

wow it's fucking nothing

Jow Forums is wrong about almost everything.
this site is 95% people with absolutely zero real-world experience outside their own tiny bubble.

We know why they want Latino workers, its not a secret or anything.

Doubtful, spic. American factories ran long before the locust invasion, and in fact they ran better.

Go chop pollos in Meheeco.

Imagine! A factory workforce with one language, less gossip, no circus polkas and 80 times less maternity leave!

Shut the fuck up Paco

>shows up late
>doesn't do work
>pisses on the chicken when someone confronts him about it
>purposely gets himself fired because he only had the job cuz the gubmints made him take it
yeah niggies are the good guys

It seems like reading comprehension isn't your strong suit
Nobody is complaining about the 2 or 3 niggers who showed up to get a job.

No. Just like they don't realize why nation-states exist and borders are a thing.

Mass-immigration depresses wages and makes more money for company owners. That's why they support it. Libshits support mass-immigration because muh precious brown people. But then they can't find work and their wages suck, and they blame everybody but themselves for precipitating the toxic politics that led to their own economic disadvantage. Every libshit is in favor of unions, but fail to grasp the concept that nations are a form of union. Borders and tariffs are your collective bargaining power. Being pro-mass immigration is union-busting.

Who cares how he looks as long as he's working. There are plenty of niggers at the factory I work at and I see them everyday.

>implying the beans weren’t doing it too

>Borders and tariffs are your collective bargaining power. Being pro-mass immigration is union-busting.
This seems like a good argument to get some Leftists away from internationalist globo-homo bullshit.

say what you want about spics, but they do work.

I wouldn't get out of bed for what they're paying.

> he says, posting from his laptop in the apartment his parents bought for him, completing his required posting quota for his shareblue job.
> next he will browse tumblr and fantasize about being a real girl for 6 hours before falling asleep watching pozzed Netflix originals for the 100th day in a row

Yeah I hate paying attention to things I don't agree with, too!

They pretend and half ass at work unless we're watching. Neither them nor you fool me, and you yourself are a spic.
>t. Southern California business owner

how spics destroy western civilization:
>spic comes, takes jobs that traditionally niggers and mudbreeds would hold
>spic's 10 person family is on welfare
>nig now on welfare too
>11 people on welfare opposed to 0 people on welfare
>wonder why we're going broke

kick the spics out and put the niggers to work.

Rather nigs than you.

>Being pro-mass immigration is union-busting.

This is the hilarious irony of the situation.

This, so fucking much this. There are no solo Latinos. You hire one, next morning you realize you've hired thirty. Then none of them does any real work but instead bullshit and loaf around listening to their shitty polka music stations and gossiping while half adding the job, and then your sexual harassment cases in HR skyrocket and everybody's pregnant and your custodians quit because no spics ever flush toilet paper, they drop it on the floor between the can and the toilets. Disgusting fucking hyper breeding savages, I'm hiring strictly Chinese, blacks and us now. I couldn't take it any longer.

I am not a spic you fucking mongoloids.
Try hiring a black person in MS and see what happens.

the jobs weren't lost. the jobs remain, waiting to be taken. the workers were deported.

>walk past any job site, any time of the day
>1/2 the workers are on siesta
>other half milling around occasionally hammering a nail in
>wonder why it costs so much to get anything built

could have just hired the white guy and gotten the job done.

Ya, it's cheaper to hire a criminal who can't complain or hire a lawyer.

I'd rather blacks be working these jobs than living off welfare.