Public Education Thread

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

You're thoughts on education.

Attached: Tweet.png (45 KB, 596x268)

Other urls found in this thread:

start.k12.com/national.html?st=PA&product=public_schools_generic&leadsource=sem&vendor=acronym&utm_source=Microsoft Bing Ads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_term=pa home schooling requirements&ad_group=PA>Home>Home Information>Homeschool Requirements>Exact&lead_source_detail=Microsoft Bing Ads&keyword_match=e&s_kwcid=AL!2165!10!81570066173844!25530457847&ef_id=XVLPigAAAPAjIy20:20190813145610:s
jowforums.com/thread/222926547/politics

Gavin Morales
Gavin Morales

Who can't write their names down on paper? The students or the communists? If this "person" teaches the way they communicate, I doubt they're turning anyone into much of anything.

Eli Russell
Eli Russell

Writing is an institution method of oppression of women and PoCs of which some are probably also LGBTQ. This teacher needs to learn not to oppress minorities.

Bentley Evans
Bentley Evans

You're in place of your by the same tweet telegraphs near-identical stupidity.
Nuke us now.

Landon Johnson
Landon Johnson

I'm much more than that.

Brandon Torres
Brandon Torres

Homeschooling or a trustworthy private school is best. You let the state raise your kids for you and you'll get exactly what you deserve.

Jaxson Moore
Jaxson Moore

Well, given the old 40 character limit on twitter, its hard to be totally grammatically correct.

Tyler Rivera
Tyler Rivera

Homeschooling
Yes, I'm sure your mom could teach you calculus, physics, chemistry, literature...

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Not really that difficult

Alexander Adams
Alexander Adams

education
One of the first things jews take control over once they enter a country

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

And where would she get the source material?

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

Plan on homeschooling my kids untill they hit highschool age, then it's off too a based boarding school that I can visit every so often.

Josiah Fisher
Josiah Fisher

You know how much boarding schools cost?

David Phillips
David Phillips

They make materials for non-experts to teach the stuff, if your kid really has some in depth questions about entry level calculus I'm sure you could find a tutor or have them go online or something

Joshua Morris
Joshua Morris

find a tutor or have them go online or something
You mean a commie liberal tutor? Or Jew controlled online resources? That's not really homeschooling is it.

Gavin Jackson
Gavin Jackson

liberal communists are too dumb to write their name on a piece of paper
Makes sense desu

Attached: communism-whatigot.jpg (173 KB, 1257x517)

Jacob Wood
Jacob Wood

the curriculum is all on line now
start.k12.com/national.html?st=PA&product=public_schools_generic&leadsource=sem&vendor=acronym&utm_source=Microsoft Bing Ads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_term=pa home schooling requirements&ad_group=PA>Home>Home Information>Homeschool Requirements>Exact&lead_source_detail=Microsoft Bing Ads&keyword_match=e&s_kwcid=AL!2165!10!81570066173844!25530457847&ef_id=XVLPigAAAPAjIy20:20190813145610:s

Henry Phillips
Henry Phillips

Yes, it is, however who has written that curriculum? That is the problem right?

Lucas Johnson
Lucas Johnson

state sponsored daycare

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

Lad you send them to college to get an early start on college credits

Dylan Powell
Dylan Powell

College
Not a liberal hotbed

Luis Gonzalez
Luis Gonzalez

Got em dude

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

implying physics, calculus, and chemistry will be pozzed
Ya nah

Benjamin Sanders
Benjamin Sanders

Amerimutt flag.
Wrong grammar for “your”

Perfect summary of our education.

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

What are books?

Grayson Ortiz
Grayson Ortiz

At least your kids won't grow up to be sociopaths who can quote the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle while they work at their minimum wage job.

James Baker
James Baker

damn you a retard

Grayson King
Grayson King

See
jowforums.com/thread/222926547/politics

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit