Public Education Thread

You're thoughts on education.

Attached: Tweet.png (596x268, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

start.k12.com/national.html?st=PA&product=public_schools_generic&leadsource=sem&vendor=acronym&utm_source=Microsoft Bing Ads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_term=pa home schooling requirements&ad_group=PA>Home>Home Information>Homeschool Requirements>Exact&lead_source_detail=Microsoft Bing Ads&keyword_match=e&s_kwcid=AL!2165!10!81570066173844!25530457847&ef_id=XVLPigAAAPAjIy20:20190813145610:s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who can't write their names down on paper? The students or the communists? If this "person" teaches the way they communicate, I doubt they're turning anyone into much of anything.

Writing is an institution method of oppression of women and PoCs of which some are probably also LGBTQ. This teacher needs to learn not to oppress minorities.

You're in place of your by the same tweet telegraphs near-identical stupidity.
Nuke us now.

I'm much more than that.

Homeschooling or a trustworthy private school is best. You let the state raise your kids for you and you'll get exactly what you deserve.

Well, given the old 40 character limit on twitter, its hard to be totally grammatically correct.

>Homeschooling
Yes, I'm sure your mom could teach you calculus, physics, chemistry, literature...

Not really that difficult

>education
One of the first things jews take control over once they enter a country

And where would she get the source material?

Plan on homeschooling my kids untill they hit highschool age, then it's off too a based boarding school that I can visit every so often.

You know how much boarding schools cost?

They make materials for non-experts to teach the stuff, if your kid really has some in depth questions about entry level calculus I'm sure you could find a tutor or have them go online or something

>find a tutor or have them go online or something
You mean a commie liberal tutor? Or Jew controlled online resources? That's not really homeschooling is it.

>liberal communists are too dumb to write their name on a piece of paper
Makes sense desu

Attached: communism_whatigot.jpg (1257x517, 173K)

the curriculum is all on line now
start.k12.com/national.html?st=PA&product=public_schools_generic&leadsource=sem&vendor=acronym&utm_source=Microsoft Bing Ads&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=&utm_term=pa home schooling requirements&ad_group=PA>Home>Home Information>Homeschool Requirements>Exact&lead_source_detail=Microsoft Bing Ads&keyword_match=e&s_kwcid=AL!2165!10!81570066173844!25530457847&ef_id=XVLPigAAAPAjIy20:20190813145610:s

Yes, it is, however who has written that curriculum? That is the problem right?

state sponsored daycare

Lad you send them to college to get an early start on college credits

>College
>Not a liberal hotbed

Got em dude

>implying physics, calculus, and chemistry will be pozzed
Ya nah

>Amerimutt flag.
>Wrong grammar for “your”

Perfect summary of our education.

>What are books?

At least your kids won't grow up to be sociopaths who can quote the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle while they work at their minimum wage job.

damn you a retard

See