What does the Bible say about race?

God does not care what your race is, just if you are saved.

Romans 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.
Galatians 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

God has made all men from one blood and we all descend from Adam and Eve.

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;

People from all nations will be Heaven, not just Europe and America.

Revelatioon 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Also God is not a respecter of persons.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Acts 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

Videos
"Interracial Marriage"
youtu.be/PRCVeqvZKt4

Where did the different races come from?
youtu.be/owU0uRlcmZI

"Races" are a Fraud
youtu.be/buJDSuSey3U

Even Moses knew the blessing of having a thicc black wife
youtu.be/nSHkvFFCJo4

Attached: shekeled.png (485x345, 408K)

Fucking protestants need to be gassed

I don't care what the semitic book of fairy tales states about race.

Old Testament only accepts the master race of the children of israel. New Testament doesn’t give a shit, I just saved you 10 minutes.

You should, it reaffirms the Jews view in their superiority.

>Ezekiel 9:6-11
>"Kill them all—old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin right here at the Temple.” So they began by killing the seventy leaders. 7 “Defile the Temple!” the LORD commanded. “Fill its courtyards with corpses. Go!” So they went and began killing throughout the city. 8 While they were out killing, I was all alone. I fell face down on the ground and cried out, “O Sovereign LORD ! Will your fury against Jerusalem wipe out everyone left in Israel?”

Seems like God is an antisemite.

As for race:
>1 Samuel 15
>3 “Go and attack the Amalekites! Destroy them and all their possessions. Don’t have any pity. Kill their men, women, children, and even their babies. Slaughter their cattle, sheep, camels, and donkeys.”

I love scripture! :3

The real non-subverted bible says gas the kikes, race war now.

Attached: polchristian.png (1800x1650, 1.63M)

Old Test is based.

> Numbers 36:3 And if they be married to any of the sons of the other tribes of the children of Israel, then shall their inheritance be taken from the inheritance of our fathers, and shall be put to the inheritance of the tribe whereunto they are received: so shall it be taken from the lot of our inheritance.

Dont mix

>Baptist
>pr*Testant
lmao

Attached: 1544803934008.png (400x763, 275K)

1. Not related to jews.
2. Amaleks are not a separate race. They are caucasian.
Lying race traitor christkikes like you should be executed for treason.

>reee r-race traitor

Attached: 1565564469692.jpg (667x629, 81K)

Fuck niggers fuck kikes and fucketh jannies I say unto thee. - John 14:88

Baptist fuck, drown yourself.

Pretty much this, the entire hate for phillistine, chaldeans, attities, egyptians, etc

Then the new testament comes along:
>And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
TAKE THE WHEEL JESUS!!

>The children of Israel

Yeah the Tanak/Old Testament is pretty explicit about telling Jews not to race mix. Doesn’t really say anything about whites though. Spiritual Semites will do anything to ensure the parasite’s survival.

Attached: 6652618F-B586-4ED1-A9DD-680F1A38C938.jpg (750x737, 215K)

Why are you so mad? Did Mrs. Roatie Toastie divorce you so you cna't see people happy?

Attached: 1565574739986.jpg (1049x1432, 321K)

Baptists are actually retarded.

God never hated the people because of thier race, but becuase they are heathens

Also it says God is not a respecter of persons in the OT

"Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do it: for there is no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts."
2 Chronicles 19:7, KJV

Not an argument faggot

Attached: cgiw8z8.jpg (1067x978, 78K)

>1. Not related to jews.
>I fell face down on the ground and cried out, “O Sovereign LORD ! Will your fury against Jerusalem wipe out everyone left in Israel?

Can you fucking read? He's taking his fury out on the tribe of Judah. He's literally filling the temple with corpses. Are you blind?

Amaleks were descendants of Esau, Esau was not a Caucasoid. The Bible makes sure to point out his red skin and goat like body hair.

God created different races and nations. Man and Satan has no right to destroy God's creation.

What is this thing supposed to be?

Attached: 05F76D39-7302-45FD-966B-DE301FF0F528.gif (400x560, 90K)

Look at this cuck
>wants mulatto retarded kids
Why are baptists so retarded?

Attached: PassAlong.jpg (1653x859, 704K)

Attached: 1541822467558.jpg (2556x1886, 1.54M)

>14:88
TOP KEK

>wants to be with a roastie toastie
Enjoy your divorce

Attached: 1565702784804.jpg (499x320, 45K)

Attached: fddfhad.jpg (1583x2048, 453K)

It says in the Song of Solomon:
>"If thou Morning Star stareth at you for TOO LONG, thous will becometh a NIGGER."

Why the fuck would I read le Kingst Jameth edition? I’m not an autist, I read New King James like a normal American

Nice try,fag but blacks and sand monkeys aren't Christians. Gtfo.

and god said you a fag

This image was doctored.

Attached: GcZgyIV.png (752x468, 143K)

Your entire argument is scientifically invalid. Check out medical procedures that require you to consider "race" for things like blood transfusions, organ transplants, or just about anything life saving, like, prescribing medications.

This is philosophically correct. The Jews hated Jesus because he upended the 1000s of years of mind control in just a few short years.

Denying differences in phenotypes leads to reckless consequences from a scientific point of view. Allowing these differences to lead to their sub IQ hateful conclusions is damaging to the whole of humanity.

Long/Short,
Quite being racists. Also, stop acting like we're all one big happy fammiry. Both sides are deluded in utter bullshit, but love and compassion, in the end, are the answers to the problems.

Attached: fd69869e8789791cff53877ed4fe8428.jpg (495x722, 50K)