ABSOLUTE CHAOS

Hong Kong protest beating the shit out of the police!

Attached: AB488007-D424-4E2D-A1F0-A4964C8C9CE5.png (1334x750, 3.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IHsJuIzapZY
ncehk2019.github.io/nce-live
youtu.be/rQ5TFp1hLiU
twitch.tv/unabletobreathe
twitter.com/pietermunnik/status/1161305212088410114
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Link: youtu.be/IHsJuIzapZY

Guess this is why the CIA doesn't have a 24/7 livestream like they did in Ukraine

GET THE FUCK IN HERE EVERYONE SHITS GOING DOWN

Yeah seriously.

Whites are such cucks. Chinks are revolting against their overlords, what's your excuse whitey?

It's pretty calm now. People just wondering around

Don't go to Hong Kong tomorrow.

Attached: 1inj9f.jpg (596x445, 27K)

Hong Kong is Chinese clay, imagine being a Hong Kong basedboy and thinking your tiny island principality can resist one of the most powerful countries in the world

t. chink

>Livestreams
ncehk2019.github.io/nce-live

Well if you knew any history you would be aware that Communist China routinely loses engagement were they outnumber the enemy 1000 to 1

The troops are coming to keep the peace in Hong Kong. Those who wish to destabalize their country should be afraid.

youtu.be/rQ5TFp1hLiU

Can someone keep me updated on all of this? Why are people in Hong Kong protesting? Are they trying to gain independence from China or something?

livestream

Do chinese ppl even bleed?

Kill them all Johnny, Kill them all

Good. A military campaign will bankrupt China even faster.

>hong kong
>island
>t. Retard

>China

Taiwan is China. The PRC is a commie shithole

>3.5MB .png
Learn to poast, ffs. At least put a .webm or some shit.

based

Fuck off commie scum

Learn to code, nig

>hong kong protestors wearing yellow vests

global yellow vest uprising confirmed

Attached: 1564414225437.png (425x520, 229K)

We rented a piece of land off the Chinese for a 100 years. The lease was up and we agreed with the bank that the tenants would outright own the property as they have been their so long. The bank have decided to ignore the agreement and commence eviction.

hong kong does have an island you fucking brainlet

this.

New laws were going to allow them to be extradited to China to face “justice”, which of course is unacceptable to people used to western standards of crime and punishment.

What's with the high pitched noise
Sound based weapons?

have they started shooting eachother yet?

Good link user

why are they shouting and holding up that T-shirt lol?

>yebposting
China is already 100% yellow

Attached: jeb wins.jpg (680x515, 47K)

This is nothing, wait till tomorrow to see REAL SHIT go down.

start breaking out the party hats. PLA boys about to take matters into their own hands.

Attached: China will grow.jpg (850x637, 344K)

thanks for the god setup

I think the protesters found someone pretending to be a journalist. That's a pro-police shirt, and it was found on the person.

Holy shit turn on the stream! The protestors just “captured” a police officer, they took off his gear and are holding him arms behind his back, like a police style hammer lock, and shouting in Chinese!

WTF IS GOINg on

The US should annex Hong Kong and make it a commonwealth territory.

The Hong Kong people don't want Chinese rule. The UK doesn't want to and isn't going to protect them. Hong Kong would have massive significance in the US/China trade war.

It could spark a hot war, but if it doesn't, it absolutely seems like the right move.

Haha Inposted this right after you, this is about to get crazy!

They're now finding identity documents from the person.

You and them wont be singing the same tune when the military shows up in full force.

tl;dr
HK protesters have taken over the airport's main terminal and have fortified it
riot police is outside but hasn't intervened yet
they have captured an undercover China cop and are making him a prisoner
all signs point towards they intend to occupy the airport for an indefinite period of time

Citizens are arresting undercover cops

Attached: 4807767__142368ccb8bb9f59b40d26d9ae2434f4.jpg (600x538, 20K)

someone make a webm or something i cbf to scroll through livestreams

Attached: 1557287827525.jpg (343x361, 36K)

bump! They took over the airport and barricaded it! They have a hostage too! LOL SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!!!

Attached: agentprovacateur.png (952x538, 688K)

No, it's best we don't get involved, we should be non-interventionist.

"One chink in the armor" I love FOX reporting

Get better internet, Mgumbe

>now detaining random people accusing them of being spy and basically lynching them
When will the PLA come in and gas these niggers?

Good for them...china is corrupt and evil...long live HONG KONG

When you're looking into the mirror what dop you think? Are you lying to yourself that you look human with your soulless jew eyes, fat niggerlips and whatelse makes your collective the most ugliest on earth?

Absolutely.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-13 (238) 網民發起到機場「接機」聲討8 11警暴 - YouTube(2).png (1032x580, 914K)

I don't see any Israeli flags

He's not wrong though

>sounds like a good reason to send in the bullet bois

My Internet is fine. I'm just triggered by people who don't understand that .png is optimised for images with text or other predictable data, not photos.

>unironically watching fox news

boomer please go

Stupid chinks want democracy kek

Terrible, luckily we don’t have this in France

What are the chances they slit that dude's throat live? Are these "civilized" protestors?

Soros'es gook shill just working off money
fuck 'em all no one cares.
while this literal deamon jew fighting with Xi we gotta grab some beers and enjoy they're making weaker each other day by day
oh and gas the jews, by the way

Hong Kong happening >>>> chicks n traps

you have no argument

Non-interventionism is the way to go when we're not already involved. We are involved in a trade war with China. It's our business to fuck with them and do political maneuvers to gain an advantage. That's exactly what this would be.

Well said

i suspect their budget isnt what it used to be

shills*

Fuck that we're world police lets help the gooks

chinese police and fake reporter (chinese nationality with a 'i love police' tshirt, no reporter identification) found in hong kong airport protest

CHING CHONG PING PONG

>derka derka Chyneez cray
>cray pottery
>mucha cray
>cray cray
Stop giving crayshills (you)s

Whats so funny about that user? Its more than you’ll ever do with your pathetic life

I wonder what the chat is saying. YT should have translation.

we are not gooks, we are technically chinks

Based
How will these protesters live with themselves after slaughtering thousands of PLA insects?

I know, it's like real life Jow Forums

most people on Jow Forums are just sad individuals who want the world to entertain them

God damn their language is fucking annoying. Sounds like a bunch of a fucking peacocks.

What an intellectually compelling stance wow

have your CO come to the computer and give us a quick rundown of whats really going on.

Will China slaughter these protesters with the whole world watching? Chinks don’t care about human rights.

kek

They are bringing in bus loads of Cops (China Military) to roust em out ... this could be fun

they are chinese police ( with wooden sticks in their bags), not random people

japs...beat china
huts beat china
korea beat china
mongolia beat china
HONG HONK beat china

The larger the population, the easier "democracies" are to control. 5 billion Chinese thinking they live in a democracy is just as delusional as any other control scheme.

holy shit it does sound like peacocks

Says who?
The news I'm watching showed the guy had a Chinese passport and a "I

What's going on why is everyone yelling? This is confusing as fuck.

I'm praying for this bastard

google does. I've been highlighting and shift+alt+tab. You can now be an international internetter!
try it with this one!
twitter.com/pietermunnik/status/1161305212088410114

Attached: 1565694337723.gif (500x270, 924K)

It would be hilarious if we made Hong Kong into USHK and then let them do whatever they want to their land. Trump should've already offered.

kek

Attached: Chinese mole sniffed out.jpg (1600x1200, 196K)

Some of the talk is he might be PLA dressed up to mingle and record people in the crowd.

Attached: 1565711575184.png (464x408, 396K)

Would Beijing really be willing to go forward with martial law?? I think that would be a very bad look for Jinping

God damnit I really like flying Cathay Pacific when I travel to Asia get your shit together HK

i think someone is injured and they are all trying to get footage/pictures. i could be entirely wrong though

china finna roll in like....

Attached: cod.jpg (634x349, 43K)