BREATHE EPSTEIN BREATHE

washingtonpost.com/politics/autopsy-finds-broken-bones-in-jeffrey-epsteins-neck-deepening-questions-around-his-death/2019/08/14/d09ac934-bdd9-11e9-b873-63ace636af08_story.html?noredirect=on

Attached: giphy.gif (500x335, 947K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kqwnpDzVVuc
anonfile.com/d8Q4cb37na/COMPILATION_OF_PART_1_png
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4925585/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgoLu1zuCb4&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k
documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_Blacula_Scream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that his italian cellmate making a wellness check?

>shrieking intensifies

Attached: just_some_i_phone_hash.jpg (900x516, 84K)

Here's the article

Attached: 1565843352491.png (902x731, 89K)

Recap...

> 2000 page document released 24 hours before his death
> Epstein in a vulnerable position, facing life in prison
> A deal is his only way out.

Then...
> Epstein removed from suicide watch
> cellmate removed from cell
> guards (who aren't guards) are asleep
> the cameras aren't working for some reason
> screaming from the cell
> epstein is dead
> hung himself, but has broken neck
> body is gone, you best believe what they say

Attached: EpsteinGuess.jpg (959x411, 112K)

So apparently, Epstein and Maxwell took Giuffre to the New York Presbyterian Hospital since she had records there at the same time she was being pimped out by them (17 years old).
And according to the document it says that the records would give off redflags that she was being sexually abused.
Which leads me to think, did no one find out or was it just kept hush hush?

Funny enough too, Epstein's body was transported to the same hospital when he was found dead in his cell
youtube.com/watch?v=kqwnpDzVVuc

Attached: Presbyterian Hospital.png (558x722, 292K)

Computers were removed from the house (they contained CP) when a warrant came in during 2004-2005 Sex Abuse allegations against Epstein.

Q. How did you know the computers were removed?
A. Based on -- based on the dangling wires left behind, the monitors left, but the actual CPU of it was missing.

Attached: computers removed.png (829x378, 90K)

The body has been claimed already. Stories over goys. We know that you know and we don’t care.

Attached: 0C86C7F2-9D02-4834-AE24-BE6917518E9C.png (720x1520, 375K)

Read pages 1646-1650 to see how the cover-up of the florida case went down. You will be amazed.

Why does "BREATHE EPSTEIN BREATHE" sound like a fake-ass movie line that probably never happened?

Attached: 1564259532386.jpg (636x633, 115K)

Yup, "none prosecution agreement".

Attached: COMPILED AND RESIZZED FINAL VERSION.png (1384x4625, 3.92M)

Good spirits ready to sing like a canary for a deal. Not this time.

It’s what someone yells when they are strangling someone and want everyone in earshot to think they are saving them instead of murdering them

It's interesting in that it would mean he was somewhere conscious, no? You don't say that when the person is unconscious.

Don’t forget the cameras stopped working just for this incident and that the guards who weren’t even real guards decided to fuck off while it happened

It's much worse than that. Like I said, read pages 1646-1650 for the full shocking story. Here it is in brief...

> The two detectives had the case in florida cold
> 30 victims, corroborating witnesses
> phone records, paper trail from garbage snatch
> CP on the computers, shrine to victims in his closet
> disinterested third parties who had no reason to lie.
> write up 4 felony charges, life in prison for Epstein and Maxwell
> detectives go to state prosecutor, she's ready to charge.

Then...
> state prosecutor gets taken off case, is replaced
> new prosecutor has private meeting with Dersiwitz
> sweetheart deal
> guilty with slap on the hand, in exchange for immunity
> immunity for everyone, for every crime
> including the attorney who wrote up the deal
> because he was abusing the girls too
> victims not told, detectives stonewalled
> deal is signed.
> all evidence against Epstein turned over to the FBI in June of 2016

as someone that's found ppl on the verge of ODing, that is what you yell when you see someone unconscious and blue-ish

Will be reading asap. Thank you user take this.
If it's too blurry i'll upload the full infograph.

anonfile.com/d8Q4cb37na/COMPILATION_OF_PART_1_png

If you have any other portions that I should compile images of, let me know. And give me a quick greentext like you did here So i know what to include. thanks friend

Attached: rsz_5compilation_of_part_1.png (2100x2100, 3.8M)

Rest In Peace, Jeffery Epstein.
May you be in Heaven, with YHWH, with what you loved. What american men sought to deny you, what YHWH allows you and what American men war against the world to prevent (YHWH's Law).

Attached: afghan_g.jpg (982x674, 401K)

Rest In Peace, Jeffery Epstein.
Murdered by the proud "upstanding" face-tattooed white man's religion.
Remember: by the Proud Accomplished* REAL White Man, the only acceptable relationship is Adam and Mature-BIG-Lady-of-The-Night.
(*many murders, thefts, drug deals)
(As the proud White Man's saying goes: Adam and Established-Paramour, NOT Adam and Young-Virgin!)

Today the Elite White Men of the world are having (cell)-block parties expressing their happiness for your death, retaking their oaths regarding millstones and the like, drawing more tattoos on their faces and hands to commemorate the day.

>from dev of ChaosEsque Anthology: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Attached: afghan_girl_and_marine.jpg (1000x658, 160K)

Disgusting miserable world.

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Whites are heretics. Almost all white men and their masters (white women) are.

Whites ARE condemned: they are heretics and apostates who oppose YHWH's will. They allow what YHWH disallows (adultery, murder, theft, etc) and disallow what YHWH allows (child brides, man as ba'al (master) etc).

Attached: Bh1Y.gif (500x357, 761K)

Disgusting. And yet the FBI wants to put kids in jail for jokes on iFunny.

If you read the whole file, the chain of evidence is strong...

> victim says "I called on this day to make appointment to fuck epstein
> victim phone records show call
> message pad in epstieins house shows call with "wants work, short of money"
> epstein has naked pictures of victim in shrine
> dude who's horrible job is cleaning off all of the sex toys three times a day verifies.

>Disgusting miserable world.
Indeed, men should be marrying young girls, not visiting their pimp.

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Whites are heretics. Almost all white men and their masters (white women) are.

Attached: afghan_gs.jpg (624x351, 57K)

removed from suicide watch in july. you people are braindead. stop posting retarded noise

Please notice that all of the evidence gets moved to the FBI before the 2016 election.

White young women are whores.
Men should be tortured to death for this...

Yep, white logic: all man's fault.

thanks

Because you are watching Yiddish theatre.

Filter ID -> F5

you know that when you hang yourself, you end up breaking your neck in the process, right? the force of you falling destroys your neck since you know, the noose is tied around it.... please don't tell me all of you are this retarded..

cameras never stopped working idiot fag. two guards were busted for not checking on him due to hallway camera footage

they never had a camera in his cell stupid retard fuck

Mid east kids all have the look of abused kids.

July 23 - first "suicide attempt" - claims people are trying to kill him

July 29 (6 days later) - taken off suicide watch

August 10 (12 days later) - dead

>dude who's horrible job is cleaning off all of the sex toys three times a day verifies.
Lmao, an Epstein saying "orgasms were as much a necessity as eating".

>epstein has naked pictures of victim in shrine
Will look for this, any specific page? (I can control F)

Attached: compiled and donezo good version with bill.png (2071x4304, 2.75M)

that's when you fall several feet. can't do that in those jail cells.

1. Paper sheets
2. No means to fall high enough to break neck inside prison cell
3. Fuck off retard

That requires a drop and your weight breaking it. That means you have to be high enough to drop and still have room underneath so that you don’t just flop on the ground. A bunk bed isn’t high enough to do that, shit the cell itself isn’t high enough to do that. Please tell me you aren’t this retarded.

Opensource Xonotic mod mourns Epstein

Page 890,950,

> Finally, Detective Recarey found a collage of nude photos of
young females in Epstein’s closet, and turned the photos over to the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s
office.56 While the U.S. Attorney’s office will not share the photos obtained from Recarey’s
investigation, it is thus undisputed that the government possesses photos of nude, young females confiscated from Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion. Indeed, the police video disclosed through a FOIA request shows naked images of women throughout the house, including a full nude of the Defendant

How about you quick spewing bullshit you fucking miserable disgusting pedophile kike?

Here's a peer reviewer medical paper to go fuck yourself with.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4925585/

Attached: Screenshot_20190814-210948.png (720x1520, 365K)

The cameras outside the cell “malfunctioned”. There are no cameras inside the cells moron. How stupid are you?

Men marry young girls in Afghanistan.
You white men hate them for it.
You are heretics who oppose YHWH's law, and worship "MUUHHH WHOOITTEEE WUUHHMANN" instead.

Attached: biden1.jpg (633x500, 60K)

Don't like the truth, white heretic?

The muslims will win, and men will again be marrying girls.

It isn't going to work ShareBlue. Save your soul while you still have a soul to save.

Look at this filthy degenerate.
Such a fucking coward.
Preys on children.
Truly pathetic and worthless.
Neck yourself faggot.

Attached: 47d60851e9fc820e88f470da23cf80f4062a6e3535012a6cb931df264ddb2f12.jpg (379x364, 16K)

Adding from the last thread. Guy who did the autopsy is the same man who worked in the OJ simpson case and JFK assassination.

Attached: hmmmmmmmmmmm.png (1698x571, 138K)

no they did not malfunction. some no body posted that on twitter and it soread virally

Yup and don't forget this.
Have you watched True Detective season1 btw?
It's all the same, Taskforce comes in and tries to take the case off the original detectives hands. Only this is real life and they'll really take the case and the detectives can do fuck all.

Attached: true detective rela life.png (815x770, 176K)

Sort of. He worked for the committee that reinvestigated JFK in the 70's. but he wasn't the only one.

You realize the prison said the cameras malfunctioned right? Have you even looked into anything about this at all?

Are you trying to tell me that a federal prison doesn't have cameras on the doors to the cells? That don't don't hunt.

The frying pan is hot. Spread this right and left but especially left and normie.

left and right agree on Epetein
youtube.com/watch?v=ZgoLu1zuCb4&app=desktop

>YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

I'd rather go to hell, than your "Jesus"'s heaven. YHWH used to rule the heavens and the earth, and men married young girls. Now your "Jesus" apparently rules: and men are slaves to "MUUHHH WHOITE WUUHMAN".

I wish for YHWH to rule again, and defeat you woman worshiping white men.

Here's one of your White Priests:

Attached: anzumadoka.jpg (183x275, 10K)

Yeah its not terribly important. Just sort of strange. It would be different if he did their autopsys.

Never mind you just answered my question. You are just retarded.

//Sensitive//
*Switching Comms
They are trying to silence us
Epstein is smaller fish
Think bigger fish
Q

youre not worth talking to

They are outside the cells not inside

>Man's role is simply to serve as a provider for MUUHHH WHOOITEEE WUUHHMANNN.

YHWH declares the man as ba'al (master) of the female in Devarim. He also permits the man to take female children (na'ar) as brides.

White men oppose this: white men see the man as a beast for the fulfillment of the white wuuuuhhhmmannn (as he says in reverance to her.. presence). White men reject cuteness and beauty, and obtain only "shelf" and "ass".

White men are dumb animals. They oppress the rest of the world, however.

This is their rolemodel: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

Attached: white.png (642x549, 653K)

Take your q bullshit and go fuck yourself to death with it

>uses a picture of a wigger
fuck off you kike. Dont you have a pedo murder to cover up or something?

I would also suggest that people drop the claim that they switched the body. There is a lot of distracting going on. And if the people behind this can convince people like Jow Forums into supporting crazy theories, it's that much easier to make people think that ALL of the theories are crazy.

Perfect example... pizzagate. The theory was about a large scale pedo ring operating in the country. But what happened... dumb ass raids the pizza place, and now they can get away with claiming that pizza gate was a theory that Hillary herself was running a pedo operation out of the pizza place. And in doing so, it distracts from the real facts that came out of the pizzagate investigation.

If we stick with the undisputed provable facts, that will be enough, trust me.

How many times are you going to get blown the fuck out in this thread? Let’s go for 3.

>Yahweh
Is a demon. Repent.

Attached: bateman49.jpg (570x500, 36K)

But that's enough. If the cameras outside the cell show him going in alone, and then coming out dead later after only the guard went in, it proves that either he really did kill himself or the guard did it.

And if the video shows anything other than that, we've got a provably bigger story.

>former degenerate white guy becomes a fitness and life advice mogul indistinguishable from the ethic of a Marine drill sergeant
more than you could ever accomplish

really. Even if Q was real, he's behind Jow Forums on this. Maybe he should listen to Jow Forums for a change.

did you faggots really think they'd sit by and let the legal process ruin them all? They own this place. and when I say "this place" I'm talking about the west. Any sort of push back or investigation always leads to a "dead" end.

Attached: giphy (2).gif (274x234, 3.68M)

>everyone acting shocked

lol
how much do these retards get paid?

Epstein should have been held in isolation in a military-secured prison with 24/7 SF and multi-redundancy surveillance equipment

I don't know who pulled the trigger on this Epstein event- maybe it was Trump, he could be using this to redpill the public in an election year. These boomers who are blackmailed by Epstein are technologically incompetent. They had no idea, no grasp of the scope, no contingency plan for an uncensored global information exchange being their downfall. They didn't take the internet seriously until 2016.

Epstein's murder is a pivotal moment in American history. I am not optimistic it will make the books.

Then how the fuck did this much shit happen with Epstein? They don't have complete control and never will.

Whether they are legally convicted doesn't really matter, not in the the modern world. It would be nice, it would be justice, but it wouldn't matter.

As long as they are exposed, they are ruined. They become anathema. Yes, they will still be rich, but they won't be able to show their faces again; and they certainly won't be able to influence politicians who couldn't dare be seen having contact with them.

>former degenerate white guy becomes a fitness and life advice mogul indistinguishable from the ethic of a Marine drill sergeant
more than you could ever accomplish

I'm a programmer and a Lawyer.
That white guy is still a degenerate, since he rejects YHWH's law, and accepts man as being subservient to "muh whoite wuman". He speaks glowingly of being the servant at the end of the video.

He is ruled by his desire for the appreciation of his peers: be they other white inmates (the white man's natural pasture), or white women (whom he sees as his betters).

A degenerate white man is always a degenerate white man. It is a problem with the mind, not the body. He is a stupid cattle-like being. Like you are.

>They become anathema
Nice quazi religious word, coming from a heretic white who rejects YHWH's law:

>YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Jow Forums will stick to this at least. However it'll only take a couple more distractions to steer the normies away from this. The normies are pretty keen on the switch out theory, which isnt plausible. At the very least just about everyone in the US has woken up a little. Youd have to be a braindead retard to think he managed to kill himself in a max security prison. So far they're trying their hardest with the distractions. The possibility of a recession, the shooting in Philadelphia, the Hong Kong stuff, etc.

Attached: 7276447E-47F5-4A5F-8255-994B61B60424.jpg (389x767, 53K)

is this for real?

How the fuck do you reach that conclusion from watching him. Unironically take your meds. He's the last of a dying era of masculine men

>Is a demon. Repent.
Even if such were so (it is not), YHWH would be my god.

YHWH exaults the man as master (ba'al), and permits him young girls as brides.

White heretics do not: white heretics exault the white woman as master, and torture and kill any person or culture who allows what YHWH allows.

White men are the enemy. Islam is the solution that has been decided by the politicians. Islam allows child brides, as YHWH does.

Attached: afghang.jpg (505x333, 104K)

>Smoke a fuckin peace pipe!

Yes. Here is a link to the 2024 page document, I would suggest you download it in case it disappears later:

documentcloud.org/documents/6250471-Epstein-Docs.html

Once you have the document, read pages 1646 to 1650 to read the story that I outlined here.

All they are going to do in response is tighten the noose around our necks. You already see it happening with big tech. People are so worried about the government coming after them, they completely forgot that our means of communication and way of seeking information are being completely neutered. By the time the government wanted to trample on our rights, it'd be too late to even complain about it. because you won't be able to. Face facts, we've been fucking screwed for awhile now.

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 22K)

Pretty sure you're thinking of Scream Blacula Scream.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scream_Blacula_Scream

Attached: 1552700702841.jpg (472x387, 41K)

Very interesting.

I didn't include one thing, but it will sweeten the pot for you...

How did they get the first state attorney off the case?
> She's married to another attorney
> He works for a law firm
> His law firm suddenly assigns him a new case
> Representing Epstein in another matter
> She now has to recuse herself for conflict of interest.

Funny coincidence, isn't it?

>How the fuck do you reach that conclusion from watching him. Unironically take your meds. He's the last of a dying era of masculine men

I watched the video till the end: he just wants to serve "muh whoite wuman", or "muh whoite daughter", etc. He wants to provide, not rule. He is an ox and has the physique of one (compare with the proper physique of Arnold in his prime)

He rejects child brides, thus rejecting YHWH's law. He exaults the white religion and speaks it's language (prison cant: "chomos" "bonecrusher" etc).

He is a dancing monkey for the white woman and entices others to follow the white religion.

Sorry I don't measure up, just an over 6ft tall, less than 190lbs blonde hair, blue eyed (since you care about such things), programmer and lawyer, not as smart as this awesome White prisoner.

You people are the scum of the earth and are being rightfully replaced by muslims.

Attached: coopaca4e8f034f9c97badfe--costumes-series.jpg (195x391, 18K)

Implying he's actually dead.
Implying they take high quality photos of people on stretchers as they're being wheeled into the examination room. Those weren't leaked phone pics they published.

Attached: 1565570982193.png (960x725, 324K)

Why does epstein look like johnny cash when hes dead?

here’s your (you) schizo friend, I hope it nourishes you

I am more mad at myself Lead for letting me have a tiny sliver of hope. I knew better and am shocked I'm still capable.

Attached: bdbb1b10fb18d57d2054b4ef9de38d09.gif (500x238, 520K)

Because he walked hard. No, wait, that was the other singer.

>Why does epstein look like johnny cash when hes dead?

He's that much more valuable than the white woman worshiping, prisoner inspired, "chomo" (whatever that means) hating, YHWH rejecting, white piece of shit.

>Even if such were so...Yahweh would be my god.
What a sick and slavish mindset. I'm sure you see yourself as pious, but blind devotion to an evil entity - whether your motivation is fear of eternal torment, or you just enjoy yahweh's barbaric morality - is not piety.
Enjoy burning in hell for eternity with the Synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 1564495754841.png (959x1226, 1.51M)

Another win for Moloch!

>here’s your (you) schizo friend, I hope it nourishes you

>t. white man who can't dream of becoming a lawyer, nor knows nothing of programming.

You have no argument, so this is what you respond with.

You are stupid pieces of filth. You lionize prisoners, murderers, drug-dealers: you allow your women to chose their mates (and they choose the prisoners). You reject cuteness, you reject intelligence, you wish everyone to be at your low level, while you proclaim yourselves supreme.

White men are being replaced by pro-marry-young-girl muslims.

It is a good thing.
White men are the enemies of men world wide.

YHWH explicitly allows child marraige of girls to men. White men are heretics.

i know it's tin foil hat-esque, but.... is any user here into mma and knows how easy it would be to break bones in someones neck? because i've seen some ufc fight and the dude gets really fucking choked out with a lot of pressure and they are fine?

>White men are heretics
Keep telling yourself that you vermin.

Attached: K4c69Yp.jpg (279x304, 29K)

What movie is that gif from?

Thank you for this link user