"The Washington Post spoke to Jonathan Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners...

"The Washington Post spoke to Jonathan Arden, president of the National Association of Medical Examiners, who said a broken hyoid bone — which is near the Adam’s apple — is more common in strangulation murders than suicidal hangings.

nypost.com/2019/08/15/epstein-autopsy-determined-he-had-several-broken-neck-bones-report/

“If, hypothetically, the hyoid bone is broken, that would generally raise questions about strangulation, but it is not definitive and does not exclude suicidal hanging,” said Arden, who is not involved with the Epstein autopsy.

Numerous studies were also cited by the paper that found hyoid bone breaks were found in the minority of suicidal hangings. One such study conducted from 2010 to 2013 that looked at suicidal hangings in India found that hyoid damage was present in just 16 of 264 cases."

Attached: EpBrokenHyoid.jpg (791x678, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/stalwarts/.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/stalwarts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Imagine that.

My question is why is the MSM suddenly calling suspicion on this "suicide."?

1)Why are they reporting on it at all?
2)Which audiences are they presenting what information to?

Sportsball season is happening--sQuirrel!

>Broken neck bones
>Screams and Shrieks
>Taken off watch
>Cell mate removed
>Guards not around
>Cameras got nothing

Seems like suicide guys, let's move on from this.

Attached: increadiblynervousman.png (217x232, 77K)

that type of hanging never results in broken bones, there's not enough force

STALWARTS TRYING TO SLIDE THIS

Attached: stalwarts.png (1649x2042, 382K)

Ease up--Shilles aren't up in here yet.. unless you are one?

Pre Shilling anti shill shilling...

Attached: almost.jpg (425x327, 42K)

>Searching for posts with the filename ‘stalwarts’. 417 results found.
Fuck off, bot

Strangulated hobo body that looks kinda like him. hmmm... they think we are idiots.

Attached: stalwart.jpg (2815x2042, 1.15M)

So ALL the guards were asleep?
Sounds like they were dosed to me, and purposely forced to work long hours with no sleep, sleep dep. mkultra 101

I think they are losing control of the narrative on this one. The public has outright rejected the suicide claim. Also, Barr has control of the body and the investigation.

>several broken neck bones
Yeah no way to do that to yourself in a cell by hanging. Not enough drop room. That leaves strangulation by another party.

I’m willing to bet it’s Epstein. It’s MUCH easier to kill him. Plus, none of the deepstate want him around.

>One such study conducted from 2010 to 2013 that looked at suicidal hangings in India found that hyoid damage was present in just 16 of 264 cases.
And those hangings were probably the sort where a person jumped or fell from a table or chair so the feet cannot touch the ground. I highly doubt epstein could do such a thing in his cell

Wasn’t this leaked by an unnamed source? We will see if it’s true when they publish the autopsy

Most suicides are by younger people, and the bone in question becomes more brittle as you get older. I wonder if that stats for 60+ year old suicide are the same as the overall stat

>Also, Barr has control of the body and the investigation.
I demand nothing less than public, very uncomfortable, shenanigans.

Like anything is believable anymore... unless they recorded it and live-streamed

Clinton foundation having an all time high donations.

he also claims someone tried to kill him

First suicide in said prison in 21 years iirc too.

Fuck off, bot
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/stalwarts/

Attached: fuck off stalwart.png (1000x610, 77K)

Why "let" him die?

Attached: 1561864596987.png (656x522, 34K)

oops

Attached: 1565447738619.jpg (1280x1280, 128K)

Attached: Totally Not a Bot_.png (500x500, 94K)

Fuck off, bot

This. The kikes are trying the save face. We should superglue our this hard on everything they do. Make the kikes panic and backtrack on everything. Eventually they’ll get concerned and won’t be able to bullshit their way out without the goyim waking up.

This one got so out of control that they don't really have a choice at this point. Even Reddit was able to independently figure out that something wasn't right here.

Fucking phone typing. Disregard my post. Sry guys.

The gravity in his cell must be really strong. Did they lock him in a gravity chamber?

because they are convinced they can tie this to Trump and make a reverse leftist conspiracy that its actually Trump and the republicans that are the evil pedos. this is clown world, the libs playbook is to accuse other people of the crimes they commit themselves

How do you break several neck bones hanging yourself with a paper sheet by kneeling on the ground and leaning in to it?

>suicidal hangings in India found that hyoid damage was present in just 16 of 264 cases."
How many of those cases happened in a prison cell?

>Disregard a leaf post
Umm, you think you have to ask?

Even Reppit -- fucking kek. >>even morons get it

THIS LOOKS LIKE A WHITE BOIS PENIS

Attached: gaynigger.jpg (533x800, 158K)

Attached: I know a guy.jpg (768x512, 41K)

>why is the MSM suddenly calling suspicion on this "suicide."?
So they can push the Trump/Barr murder/cover-up conspiracy theory

And there it is. Now I know what to expect for the next couple of weeks form the MSM...

Attached: Beta_Decay_B.jpg (1047x590, 19K)

I'm glad there's some investigation going on.

I though (((they))) have already cremated the corpse.

You mean like a sacrificial lamb? A holocaust? A burnt offering?

Regarding his nose, wouldn't botox be sufficient in shaping it so that way it wouldn't be hooked? It would be a temporary solution and is very popular among Jews who want to look like goyim for a little bit of LARPing

because the suicide and the possible probable murder are being used to detract from the fact that Epstein could implicate hundreds of rich people.
The media is using his death as a story because the actual story involves the rich who haven't been outed yet. They don't report on their masters.

They have doing this on twatter. People think Barr did it with his bare hands. Next breathe Russia is dragged back into to the mess. Barr works for Putin and Trump last I read

Dude, don't forget how smart Epstein was. He was able to get a teaching job without a degree, and then went straight to managing portfolios of only 1+ billion. If anyone could figure out a way to hang himself SO good that he broke neck bones typical to strangulation, AND to do it when the camera was malfunctioning AND the guards were afk for a few hours... Then it's this genius of a man, no doubt in my mind. Regardless, the FBI is on the case, and we can trust them and our medias reporting 100%

My mind is at ease about this

ouroboros

Attached: Old news.jpg (480x4650, 724K)

China is working overtime with the democrats.

>40 minutes late to the scoop
>days late to the happening
The absolute state of journalism.

Yesterdays news tomorrow.

BREATHE EPSTEIN BREATHE

Attached: breathe epstien breathe.gif (500x335, 947K)

Are Hillary's hands still strong enough to crush bone?

That's a whole fuckload of tl;dr to say Jow Forums was right again?

He drugged the guard, then used his jedi tricks to turn off the cam all from his cell
. Its easy.

Is anyone else getting sleepy? I've looked into this Epstein case pretty deep and didn't find anything interesting, might just get some rest. You guys should go to bed and get some sleep.

OK, it is more and more obvious. they are pushing the conspiracy theory that the pedokike was killed in prison. (because it is almost completely unpossible for a suicide by hanging to break neck, unless he managed make himself a scaffold and make the rope to be the precise length to allow him to break neck without landing him on his feet and calculate how far he must drop to break it)
now the natural question is why?
because now it is more than clear that the fucker was brought out of there alive!
>no no no, goyim, he's dead
>he's so dead, and we even show you that someone killed him in the prison!
>oy vey, go chase the killer, who could that have been? take your pick - Clintons, maybe Trump, or maybe some convenient bunch of fall patsies?
>tune in for more!

I see mention of screams and shrieks, link to this so I can read it?

Could the nose be shaped different because someone was smothering him with something to muffle the screams while another person crushed his throat with their hands?

To make the story so absurd that their golems in the media can't possibly question it. It's like using both hands to attack a cat. The cat can only pay attention to one hand at a time, so the cat just jams up and spazes out when both hands get too close.

He mewed too hard.

This is a textbook fake narrative. They broke him out and left you with all these “clues” to play detective with.

bump

exactly, however, this also goes to show that either from hubris or desperation, or maybe a mixture of both the (((bastards))) are making serious miscalculations.
this whole affair as is presented to us makes zero sense to the normies, and when the normies start scratching their head and start dabbling in conspiracy theories, boy then all hell is about to break loose.
it just smacks of "Diamond necklace affair" :D

They were warned years in advance that this was coming, and they still failed to prepare.

The NYPost was the ONLY outlet that reported on the hidden camera blackmail and insurance tape stash back in the first trial in '08 or whenever. Lots of newspapers are putting a spin on, or using distractions with this case.

Because they just figured out that this guy might be alive and hidden from them. Maybe Barr staged it to get him to a safer location and make them think they are safe.

Media just figured it out and are now wondering how they can get that out to the public?

hubris it is then. long suspected it was that. well, it's kinda obvious, when you think about it. just take a look at their propaganda nowadays - it's fucking ludicrous how straight in the face it is now. old stuff used to be veiled and you barely had a notion that something was off in this movie or that - a small detail, something just not right, but back then we could not pace our finger on it. now, all it takes is just to look at the fucking MSM screen and it is right there - plain and visible, they even spell it out for us.
this is good, this is very very good. because regardless if the conspiracy theory is right or wrong, once the masses start suspecting that the paradigm narrative is not what was presented all those years, the whole carefully constructed house of cards (constructed by the (((oldguard))) that is now on their way out) comes crashing down. their first mistake was JFK, but then all went quiet for a long time, next big fuckup was of course 9/11 and then it all went down ever quicker, WMDs, Obummers birth, pizzagate, now this.
get ready, fourth turning is entering its final phase - 2025-2030 will see the end of this cycle ... one way or the other

Attached: fourth turning.jpg (183x276, 16K)

It's coming apart at the seems. Even something seemingly insignificant like Fredo Cuomo is telling. Here's a guy so on edge that he flips his lid over nothing and goes on a triade about how he's a CNN anchor and that makes him so important. They can't think straight anymore, let along hold down an appearance of being in charge.

this

Seriously, there are hundreds of cameras. If the one in his cell was not working what about the camerase in front of his cell, the floor, the entrance...?

>jews expose themselves because they think it will take down Trump

Attached: 1565460121882.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

You hit the nail right on the head. Yup.

>Ghislaine Maxwell On Girls She Recruited For Epstein: ‘They’re Nothing, They Are Trash’
Trash. That's what they think of you. That's what they think of your daughters. Trash. Smelly WalMart people. Just objects to exploit and use and, when done, throw away like trash.
Fuck you, Ghislaine. You're trash. Burn in hell.

Whoa. I'm convinced. Thanks Official Narrative™.

Attached: iv9xh7jf3kg31.jpg (720x720, 63K)

Heather Childers says they know Epstein's last words... (Fox)
teased with it then went to the philly story.
>how to keep a Jow Forumstard in suspense

exactly! feels good man!

Attached: eternal Lithuanian you got it.png (1217x1011, 1.04M)

I heard a radio host do a back of the envelope calculation on a super walmart store and he came up with upwards of 200 cameras inside the store and another 50 or more on the roof watching outside the building. All we get is a freeze frame or two? Yeah right lol.

Last words to his attorney: "I'll see you Sunday."

Everyone seems to think that the Clintons were being blackmailed by Epstein. I'm of the belief that they were business partners.

Attached: 8qbc.jpg (750x731, 257K)

the direction of the inequality in the right side of that pic is disturbing.

(((!!!)))

Well reptiles tend to have strong claws..

Attached: 1561698831737.gif (264x480, 2.47M)

Absolutely glowing

based thot slayer

>there's not enough force
idiot

those aren't even from the same angle fuckwitt

Guess 47 fucked this one a bit

whoa they finally released a pic of the suicide

Attached: 957DB1FB-8A12-4009-8F50-6BD4ECDEDB0D.jpg (1024x638, 74K)

I remember Saddam Hussein being hung,...hanged? They bear hugged him and used him like a rope swing to try and make his head pop off.

Holy hell.

You guys are STILL talking crazy conspiracy shit?

He's been dead for days. He suicided. Nobody cares anymore.

Why don't you stop fretting over a dead dude who was never even proven to have done wrong and get some fucking sleep?

Attached: yawning.jpg (782x520, 130K)

Oh thx Washington Post, but if you didn't turn off the camera we wouldn't need to hear it from you, in both cases, first attempt and actual thing. Prototip: Jeffrey Epstein is alive.

Unless they're really heavy, ... or someone pulls them down with extra weight.

I'm going blind

It's him. Turdbrains think a dead body's muscles still function. His aged face is just sliding down under gravity.

You're in the wrong part of town goober

Attached: 1511583174642.gif (416x220, 1.36M)

ok so lets assume he suicided, why did he do that? Because he was innocent? lmfao

Attached: disgust.jpg (1438x1046, 206K)

Keep listening to the Lugenpresse you filthy goy. We are the creators of truth, we create history, we control information. Stay calm and keep working goy, stay in your comfort zone goy, cope more goy.

Attached: 8qae.jpg (750x754, 53K)

breathe jeff breathe

Attached: giphy.gif (350x255, 997K)