GREENLAND

Are you ready white man?

Attached: greenland-13.jpg (900x602, 409K)

Attached: Greenland-nature.jpg (900x675, 543K)

Attached: xLandscape.jpg (1200x803, 267K)

Attached: gl.jpg (605x400, 80K)

Attached: greenland9.jpg (1920x1080, 549K)

Gimmie a plane ticket and internet oh an no kikes

Attached: mission.jpg (1920x1275, 447K)

Attached: 498072.jpg (1366x768, 254K)

Greenland is currently a huge piece of rock and snow without people. It has a number of natural resources, yes, but the amount that these resources benefit our government towards individual citizens is not so great.

I would be more interested in negotiating a deal to give American companies a first offer on Greenland's mineral rights. It may be a little long-term value to be the absolute owner of the area because of global warming, but this is unlikely to happen this century. I don't think the price will be worth it.

I am concerned that Trump will make this purchase to preserve his legacy as president and overpaid. Nor am I so excited about the US acquisition of another area of mainly indigenous people to get land resources. We do not have an excellent track record.

Attached: 1200px.jpg (1200x900, 343K)

Attached: 1447821681248.png (453x344, 231K)

They'll never sell. We'll need to invade.

Attached: greenland_3999x.jpg (3999x1983, 2.8M)

Come home white man

ok this one sealed the deal....im coming home

Why is everyone talking about Greenland today?

Forced meme

well just create a small reservation on the far side of the island...white man welcome to greenland. 40 acres and a mule to every willing volunteer!

This sounds really cool great news if happens because if they offer incentives and a free gf I am in

Won't be white men inhabiting it

based

Hopefully Greenland becomes similar to Antarctica requiring PhD to live there. Become new Atlantis with average IQ 126+

greenland is already populated by white people, what do you expect to accomplish by opening them up to mass immigration from 56%istan?

126 is nothing

>I am hesitant to want Greenland because of DRUMPF
mental disorders are definitely the biggest issue America faces.

Why are there zero trees?

>require a PhD to live there
Said like someone who doesn't know what a PhD is.

>greenland is already populated by white people
>white
last time I checked half of the them look like mixture of native americans and asians.

They low key are asians

It's far north, you mong. Trees are tiny at take a long time to grow.

yes

Denmark sold us the USVI, why wouldn't they also sell Greenland?

We should also put a bid in for Iceland. It's much nicer than Greenland.

It won't even have to be a monetary transaction. We'll give them Little St. James Island in exchange for Greenland. That's why we took it and killed Epstein.

You guys are going to fill it with niggers

This whole island will become automatically much better once we are erased from existence
Please buy us god emperor, PLEASE
Don't forget to nuke us as soon as you acquire us

Attached: 1555474395601.png (700x700, 304K)

Does Trump want to preserve white people there?

Niggers can't into Arctic. They will die out every winter.

You have a city called nuuk

It’s to have a greater presence in the arctic circle

Don’t nuke my ethnostate

Attached: 232066D7-D442-404F-BB8F-09C8D39A0B3B.jpg (750x1024, 458K)

because you arleady tried twice and they didn t sell. no reason to sell now considering the benefits of new trade routes

We absolutely need to get nuked, only then can you settle and change things the way they are supposed to be

If everyone around you doesn't have mental problems and 125+ iqs minimum your going to space dude.

Greenland = Natsoc ethnostate

Attached: 1565750659417.png (996x951, 696K)

If all of Jow Forums moves their we can lock it down and keep it white

Attached: IMG_0529.gif (300x184, 57K)

They will import niggers en masse to Greenland to test how they can africanize a fully white nation most efficiently

That's a recipe for disaster, we would need to build geothermal greenhouses and underground houses. Otherwise doomed to a hard life of depression and most likely alocoholism.

>what is welfare

>doomed to a hard life of depression
So its just normal life then.

>let's try these nightmare goggles
>everything is exactly the same

I hope Greenland is ready for my Big Black Pride. I heard there's some Nordic girls. They never seen a Black man before? I can't wait to get acquainted. Bye bye Gary Indiana and hello Greenland!

Attached: 220px-An_African_in_Greenland.jpg (220x316, 21K)

Shit the fuck up nagger

Attached: .jpg (764x512, 60K)

This is peak comf

Attached: unknown.png (637x648, 392K)