TRS Consensus Cracks their own Comment Section: Sven Proven to be Enormous Grifter

Purple user already exposed Jizzhands McFaggot now I will do my duty and expose Sven the Sheklgrubber. I used to be a pay pig until one day I found that all my comments had been shadow banned from the comment section on every single video. When I wrote to explain that I would not be paying for a site that was fake and gay who curated their comments just like kikebart the dumbfuck was actually arrogant enough to respond to attempt to justify himself. Since post is too long and several images I will provide brief summary and additional attachment in replies.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ZRwqE
archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/m0Fx9
gab.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>TRS
>Purpleanon
Oh just fuck off already. God damn.

Attached: purpleanon-maymay-min.jpg (3635x2362, 986K)

My email to them

Attached: 6pW21Y3.png (1464x1366, 315K)

Well? We're waiting!

His reply where he not only admits to being a shill but that he does it to get more shekels

Bellow are just some of the juicy highlights from images attached.

>I. Commenting. The ability to post comments on the site's pages is not guaranteed by the act of paying for a subscription. While the comment section is limited to paid subscribers, at any given time the site administrators may deem it necessary to remove any or all users' commenting privileges without warning. Your paid subscription guarantees access to premium video and audio content, it does NOT guarantee the ability to participate in discussions regarding said content on this website. Keep in mind this exchange is from 6 months ago before McFaggot tried to be more discreet about what a huge shill he is after Purple user exposed him. All of these are from Sven.

>Your paid subscription guarantees access to premium video and audio content, it does NOT guarantee the ability to participate in discussions regarding said content on this website.

>As you can see, commenting is a privilege rather than contractual right under the terms of your subscription. We do not want chan tier flame threads under our shows, so we delete anything that seems trollish or disrespectful to the hosts.

>It appears you were recently blacklisted. Going thru your posts in the trash, I can see why. Disrespectful "Tell McNabb" x, "Tell Jazzhands to stop coping" are not messsages we will host on our site.

>There are several other venues on the internet where you can erroneously call Jazzhands a copeposting Qtard Plan Truster, but no platform that I pay for and use to try and attract new listeners to help fund this barely alive White Identity movement.

>We would like, in a perfect world, the comments section to be nothing but upcummies and things that make the hosts look awesome so as to make newbs want to subscribe.

Attached: ytaBAG6.png (1460x1346, 493K)

>"So when are we gonna get the Jazz and Jared show? Time for a network split and for Striker to take lead on the #2 show" is not a comment that accomplishes this goal.

>Normally, I would not respond to a "omg i got banned" message but your "breach of service" remark triggered my autism as I specifically wrote into our terms language that relegates commenting to a privilege that is not guaranteed.

>I'm not sure what to tell you vis a vis restoring your comment privileges, as your comment history indicates you don't comment unless you have something negative to say. I mean, I'd restore them, but with this new understanding of what I want to see in the comments, would you ever comment again?

Anyone who still gives these people money is a fucking idiot they are only out for themselves and making more shekels.

Attached: 02szfOw.png (1464x794, 290K)

Why do you even feel the need to leave comments though

Reminder you are such a faggot you have to try and impersonate Moarpheus with shitty deliberately misleading infographics while he is non-ironically less of a faggot than you are while still being one of biggest spergs of all the chans.

>wahhhhhh stop exposing my psyop
fuck off back dumb kike no one gives two shits about your (((purpleanon))) larp or your trsodomites.

So basically you're a massive entitled faggot and/or Federal Agent.

Because I wasn't giving $10 a month to some faggots to cheerlead for the most jewish president ever and that was basically what half the network became until a week after the Purple user drops in which he exposed Jazz and his little faggot squad such as ethnarc.

This was back when McFag was doing 24/7 plan trusting and these fucks were taking my money to produce such content so I voiced my displeasure and got permabanned quicker than I was removed from kikebart.

Ah yes a massive faggot because I don't tolerate people who bitch about censorship that then do the same if not worse level of censorship to their own viewer base than jew media....sure that makes me an entitled federal agent you deluded ball fanner.

Attached: Uj5zQ0W.png (1290x638, 174K)

So cause you give them money you have power over them, and they should listen to all the stupid shit you want to say. How can you be this deep in dissident politics and still act like the most entitled blue pilled boomer around?

Chan speak stays in the chans, where it's normal. When you speak like that in other areas you look like a fucking retard. I would have banned you too. Get articulate kid

The ol
>you violated our terms of service
schtick...

>both emails were 6 months ago

Yeah if you hold a grudge this long it makes you look pretty autistic and doesn't really help your case.

Also, you're fucking retarded for thinking someone is gonna respond to you nicely when you tell them you already don't want their services. Idk what you were paying for but only big corporations that have a public image to maintain will kiss your feet with some bullshit like "I'm sorry you felt that way" but it looks like he just clapped your ass back.

Wanna fann Jizzhand's and Kike Enoch's balls some more plan truster? I don't think McFaggot felt your tongue on his balls from roo land you better try harder. I paid for a service that I was denied partial access to because the people running it are not just greedier but more sensitive than the jews who run brietbart.

Attached: 1517275684931.png (1200x1200, 269K)

Answer the question dumbarse. How can you be this deep in dissident politics and still act like Sharon at maccas. You spoke to the manager and got nothing, what you gonna bomb their yelp reviews now?

Sven is hilarious and u r a faggat

trs is not a free speech platform. you can go to gab for that and gab is free

Am I a retard for not knowing who the fuck these people are?

No, just not into podcasts obviously. There is a clique of podcast hosts who host their shows on therightstuff dot biz, all of them cross promote on their twitters and stuff. They're generally high quality in their analysis and critique of political groups and actions.

They heavily feature exposures of Jewish tricks and ploys, often getting out ahead of media narratives by exposing the merchant behind them. For an example of this, see National Conservatism and Striker's take down of Yahozny or whatever the fuck his name was.

>if you give someone money for a product or service and the product they provide is sub standard you have no right to complain because it's petty and autistic

Got it no wonder you still support TRS.

Attached: 1494796085943.png (600x1772, 878K)

Nah I'd say you are fortunate user.

You're an absolute nigger. Morpheus was calling out Mike Enoch and TRS back in 2016. And you JUST NOW realized they're garbage, yet you seem to have the nerve to shit on people who told the truth from the start. You are absolute human trash. Nice 7s tho.

Do you have any concept of how little money 10 dollars a month is? Sounds like you don't even have a college degree

That guy (Richard Spencer) is such an obvious fucking plant it is ridiculous. (((whoever))) put that turd out there kind must think people are so fucking stupid. Here was the plan.
Astroturf an "alt-right" rally that was legally permitted, (although a parade of harmless middle of the road heterosexuals was denied a permit just recently, somehow these neo nazi's (or whatever) got a legal permit...)
somehow it's well attended and the news is there, they figured I guess everyone would rally around the new nazi leaser and they would have their bogeyman. Or some stupid underhanded shit. I hate that fucking tool.

>Jizzhands McFaggot
>the Sheklgrubber
>paying for a site that was fake and gay
>kikebart the dumbfuck
Look at that vulgarity and hate. You come across as a psycho, FYI.

I agree. Even here, though, it comes across as Terry Davis style schizo ranting. It's just bad to try to cram as much profanity and insults as you can into a sentence or paragraph.

>It's just bad to try to cram as much profanity and insults as you can into a sentence or paragraph.
Is it? Huh...

Jazzhands McFeels did nothing but make excuses for Trump for dam near 3 years until Purple user posted about him being the only person at TRS who actually knowingly receives money from special interests to shill for Trump in February of this year. Literally the day after he is exposed as a shill by someone who posted classified info as proof he changes his tune on Trump what cohencidence.

While I won't refute your statement about several of their hosts like Striker and Ranchzilla it certainly doesn't apply to McFeels and his crowd of toadie faggots and Sven who only cares about presenting a shekel collecting friendly environment. McFeels is literally a subversive agent of the GOP using the rest of the outfit as a campaign shop and Sven doesn't care as long as he gets paid.

Attached: NOfR1kX.png (633x651, 69K)

>unironically paying for thekikestuff.yid

4/10

Stop trying to impersonate Moarpheus kike it isn't working he has a blog and has telegraphed to anyone who will listen jews are impersonating him on both chans and gab to shill anti purple user shit to attempt to use his credibility and sperg nature to both give their posts credit and hide fact that multiple people are impersonating him.

realmoarpheus.wordpress. com/2019/07/22/muh-dox/

The literal day his accounts are seized the first post they make from them is to shill against Purple you shilling faggot. Nice try though but this isn't plebbit.

Sounds like you don't have any principles if you give money to something only to get a product you never consented to support originally in return and then take that like a bitch lying down and roll over.

PurpleAnon literally said Mike Enoch is a good guy and he "really cares." No one is buying it, Mike.

Attached: ((())).jpg (780x800, 103K)

Unite the Right was also blocked by the local council, until it was challenged in court (they apparently had the wherewithal to try) and it was ruled that the city had no grounds to prevent the rally. You act like it was planned by the government but the government attempted to stop it, and when that didn't work they used the police to break the thing apart.

Basically you are full of shit and don't know a damned thing, but you read on pol somewhere that spencer was fbi so it must be true.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jazzhands was working for the GOP, given that it's known he works in Washington. However I also believe when he changed his tune on trump in was in the context of Trump promising amnesty or some shit. Basically signalling to everyone that MAGA was dead. In the mean time he's railed as hard as anyone from pol would have against trump, exposed President Kushner and generally come fully against the GOP as an institution worth saving. Perhaps he was hoping that GOP members were listening to him? Perhaps he was hoping that members of trump's staff were listening to him? Perhaps he just had an ego tied up in his analysis of Trump and had invested so much time in looking into possible avenues to MAGA that he couldn't see the forest for the trees.

Basically, there's plenty of other reasons he shilled the plan shit so hard, but to see how much venom he directs towards trump tells me he was burned harder by his betrayal than anyone else.

Also read your post-modernists friend, you are projecting consumer identity too hard. Listen to borzoi, he has your type nailed.

Attached: you are not immune.png (1207x1536, 260K)

"principles" are something the left made up to hamstring us.

Anyway think about it: you give them 10 bucks a month, they receive 10 bucks a month from you. 1. It is not really a huge hit to your wallet. 2. You are not a huge part of their support. So why would there be an all-life-giving sacrifice in either direction? Just suck it up about your ten bucks and let go

Just brush off the fact you were caught impersonating Moarpheus to shill kike great argument. Purple said TRS are shills and that the only one there that actually gets money directly from GOP affiliates to shill is McFeels who also works in DC. The more you try and misrepresent Purple the more you prove what a lying kike you are. Bet you also shill for Jizzhands considering the only thing you've done ITT is shill against Purple and Ranchzilla who like it or not had his life ruined unlike McFaggot. All the while you remain oddly quite on jizzhands so you can stay off topic and accuse me of apparently being Enoch himself you absolute dipshit.

Attached: 2mKizmw.jpg (2048x1152, 234K)

>deflects from the claim
(((PurpleAnon))) claimed Enoch is a good guy and really cares. The entire PurpleAnon + TRS infighting is scripted to drum-up interest. Notice everyone BUT Enoch is attacked? Fuck off Enoch.

He changed his tune on Trump days after he was exposed by the poster bellow. His cover was blown and he changed his tune to survive not because he had some epiphany.

Just hit ctrl-f and type Mcfeels for proofs

archive.fo/ZRwqE

Attached: uTF8oJJ.png (2004x1670, 845K)

Literally impersonating Moarpheus and misrepresenting both Purple's sarcasm and the fact he said Enoch isn't getting paid while completely ignoring other post calling TRS mostly useful idiots. Cry harder jew no one is falling for your manipulations after you got exposed for LARPing as Moarpheus ITT.

Attached: FhxNXIR.jpg (569x797, 283K)

>deflects from the claim
(((Mike Enoch))) is based, goys! Fuck off retard.

Attached: PurpleAnon-Maymay-1.jpg (1784x2256, 2.49M)

>literally impersonating fucking moarpheus to shill off topic shit ITT

Not only are you glowing but you are an irredeemable faggot who thinks people are too dumb or lazy to hit ctrl-f in any Purple thread to find any point he directly endorsed Enoch or visit moarpheus's blog to discover his posts confirming jews are using his identity to make/support shill tier arguments against Purple in every thread it is so much as mentioned in.

Attached: trust-me-goyim.gif (256x300, 14K)

Is this the amazing purple user, provider of proofs? He claims that jazzhands is paid but doesn't back anything up. Why do you believe this garbage after QAnon? He's even called out in that thread!

Attached: purple anon amazing insights.png (1379x375, 35K)

where did i claim to be morpheus and why are you deflecting from the fact (((purpleanon))) shilled for (((mike enoch)))?

Offense OP, you sound like a fed. Jesus christ you niggers really DO glow.

TL DR

A fedposting faggot was shitting up the forums with SPLC bait setting up real life problems for Sven, and silenced said faggot.

And now the kike is trying to use his BTFO to sew contempt on Jow Forums, in order to brigade against TRS.

Not your personal army fedfag. Go suck some ADL kikecock and stfu.

who gives a fuck. business for white identity stuff is booming. traffic to white nationalist websites is up 50% since Charlottesville, and it will only grow larger. this is the equivalent of telling your local super market that you're never coming back because they didn't want to honor your $1 coupon while you were constantly acting like a massive faggot.

t. trs insider

He latter doxxed all US military assets in Syria along with the home addresses of John Bolton, Jared Kushner, and Mike Pompeo simpleton. Along with a bunch of other stuff proving he could back up the shit he says like preemptively warning us about a military style raid on the Venezuelan embassy to instal kike puppet ambassador along with leaking details about Kushner's peace plan and how the Saudis were going to pay for it months before it became public. He dropped that Trump was preparing airstrikes for Iran days before Trump went on twitter to admit he cancelled the strikes at the last minute. Below are just the archives I have from when I was around on crip chan to catch his posts.

archive.is/LaGxf
archive.is/2eI5v
archive.is/fdtxJ
archive.fo/RGVuO
archive.is/m0Fx9
archive.fo/RGVuO

i see youre conveniently ignoring this

The only people autistic enough to shill against Purple claiming that he is Mike Enoch either have a care worker and no access to the internet or are a jewish shill operation. Your shitty little infographic literally claims Purple IS Enoch you stupid kike and you post it in every single thread involving him any user can go through the archives I posted to find that infographic with double digit posts by IDs trying to shill Purple=Enoch and wouldn't you know the person claims to be moarpheus in several of them along with the fact real moarpheus had all his social media hijacked to post the same shit infographic you posted first post ITT. Suicide is your only option jew no one believes your lies.

I posted Moarpheus's personal blog where he says as much here is a link to his Gab which he says on his blog was hijacked to shill against Purple and wouldn't you know the first post is that shit infograph from kikes who took his gab.

>realmoarpheus.wordpress. com/2019/07/22/muh-dox/

His gab with first post by new user used to push anti purple talking points and a link to a thread where the exact same retarded info graph claiming Purple=Enoch was posted hmmmmm...... cohencidences everywhere

gab. com/Moooarpheus

>deflects from the claim
So tell me: Is Mike Enoch /ourguy/?

>anyone who still gives these people money
>at some point in your life, actually paying for the privilege to watch other people talk about things

fuck me dude are people really this stupid?
>but they create these videos and they need reve-
revenue for what? discussions? podcasts? it's literally just filming and uploading voice and video. they don't need extensive amounts of money for that
>but i like them
so what? you're paying to be able to watch other people discuss things you yourself could be discussing

fuck dude

He's more ourguy than you are you filthy fucking yid. Half the posts in your shitty info graphs aren't even the OP of the thread you're trying to smear and a basic ctrl-f in any archived thread proves this. You are a dishonest jewish shill trying to derail this thread with retarded spergery in order to protect the TRS operation you kikes are running through McFeels.

>Mike Enoch is /ourguy/!
fuck off mike enoch. dumb fat kike.

Attached: Mike Enoch words.png (1000x1829, 679K)

>one day I found that all my comments had been shadow banned
post a typical comment

Ah so now I'm Mike Enoch even though I created an anti TRS thread please exhibit more to everyone else how deranged you are.

Attached: 1528915283769.png (601x508, 127K)

Paycuck here.

I like what they say, agree with a lot of what they say. Whats the issue? Its cringey to dig so deep and get so upset. Theyre entertaining and preach my ideals. If one of them is shady who,gives a fuck. Theyve pushed our movement further than its ever been

>anti-trs
>enoch is our guy
pick one mike

lol i remember the TRS drama from when i used to lurk infinity the occasional bit when there was the schism. I haven't listened to TRS in ages, so I'm way out of date on the drama with all of this. Mind giving me a QUICK RUNDOWN?

>who is purple
>what's the latest on TRS drama
>what's the deal with jazzhands
>what about sven and enoch allegedly being grifters/kikes?

>Mind giving me a QUICK RUNDOWN?
moarpheus

>who is purple
Mike Enoch's attempt at viral marketing because TRS has lots a tremendous amount of traffic.
>what's the latest on TRS drama
see above
>what's the deal with jazzhands
he's a kike
>what about sven and enoch allegedly being grifters/kikes?
sven is a closet-fag that gets pegged by his gf and enoch is a kike

*lost

What if I told you this entire thread was bait to test a theory about 1 deranged shilling operation and that by using 2 points of interest TRS/Purple I could catch this fuckwit and his companions in my web for all to see.

t. jode svin

you're in the web now

Attached: 1480735618040.jpg (1280x1483, 337K)

>gets btfo
>pretends he won
jesus christ, mike. just stop posting.

>Being this buttmad
ROFLMAOOO

Attached: 1565814889702.jpg (564x752, 67K)

Wtf is wrong with trsodomites?
All the comments OP posted were correct.
Jazzhands was being a plan trusting faggot. 2 weeks before abandoning trump he was on the brink of tears defending him on Jazz and Jesse.

Stop worshipping e-celebs.
Paying these people is not a form of activism.
You are not helping anything by being a paycuck.
It's an entertainment network.

All these 8ch posters are so autistic and faggoty, im LMFAOing at your lives. No wonder you fucking spergs end up getting MKULTRA'd on that faggot board and doing faggot ops when the mossad agents that run that dominate that stupid board complete your psych profile and trigger you.

Can't wait for you all to leave again.

Attached: 1565331851980.png (498x484, 161K)