If he jumped off the bed to hang himself wouldnt there be bruises on his feet from the force it would take to fall hard...

if he jumped off the bed to hang himself wouldnt there be bruises on his feet from the force it would take to fall hard eough to break neck bones?

i mean even if you can believe he did throw himself from the 4ft high bed. either his feet or knees would had to have hit the floor

Attached: EB-zM2iXoAg8bT1.jpg (1200x1014, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jr8EUABTpV4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He practiced jumping off the bed many times to strengthen his legs to jump out the court house window after that he ran to the woods

Don't question the official story. It makes you look like a conspiracy theory tetrorist

You see what happened here is that he was taking a shower and drowned, but being a good planner he stuffed his body into a duffel bag and then placed a lock on the outside so he couldn't escape and become a vampire. It all makes sense when truth stops being important.

shut up schizo retard he killed himself on the ceiling fan now shut up and marry your brother and have gay anal sex

he did a cannonball off the top bunk

Attached: 1550891704233.jpg (815x459, 208K)

He would've wanted to avoid landing on his feet, retard, because you know, that would defeat the purpose...

youtube.com/watch?v=jr8EUABTpV4

what difference at this point does it make
no one is going to do a damn thing about corruption

how would he jump off the bed you retard. you think the ceiling was 20 feet up

Kek I was literally thinking this. It's the only way to pull this crazy shit off lol

Don't worry they will answer that question too. Just watch the news, NO JOKE! They are working on that as we speak.

Attached: Epstangel.jpg (810x425, 118K)

this but unironically

lmao someone shop epstein doing a cannonball with a blanket around his neck

If everyone in (((media, government, and law enforcement))) tell you one thing... you can assume the opposite is true.
Using this simple trick, you can deduce: Epstein was neither murdered, nor committed suicide.

They killed him and they will kill anyone who gets in their way.

There are probably bruises on his heels.
The Mark's on his ear and face definitely show that this dude was rear naked choke to death, by someone with a lot of strength. Unless he was lifted completely off the ground, which may be the case, he would have banged his heel again the concrete trying to fight it.

>tie neck
>cradle knees
>flip thru knees/legs ninja style
>180 twist ur body like youre escaping handcuffs
>jumps
>create enough momentum to suicide from 4 ft

Attached: dip.jpg (340x270, 19K)

He was a CIA asset that got snuffed by the pedo elite before he could testify.

What bothers me isn't that he got murdered by a bunch of sold out americans, but that the CIA runs underage brothels for the world's 1%.

I already knew about project studebaker, so the CIA being the premiere world drug smuggler is one thing, but to be the world's largest underage pussy peddler too?

What the fuck is up with this agency? How do they continue to exist? Surely more people know about this than I do, and to a fuller extent. Is this how my fucking country stays at the top of the shit heap? By providing underage pussy to the world's wealthiest?

He just jumped, okay?!

Attached: 5c3dd90eb593b4047dc23fdd6292b4b5-imagepng.png (644x362, 262K)

tragic accident confirmed

I can guarantee he didn't jump off his bunk to do it. I saw the photos of his cell. I've been in the exact type of bunk he was in. They are rickety and unstable. They fold up often. There is nothing holding them together besides two pegs on each side inserted into a slot. If he jumped off his bunk on one side, that bunk is coming down. Now, you could definitely just dangle there and do the job, and I've seen it done. But jumping off the top? No.

frog stand into an acrobatic forward roll off the top bunk. simple.

Attached: frogstand.png (424x368, 26K)

Single inmate cell, so no double bunk.

Fuck. This just might work.

the neck break shows the feet weren't used to break the fall