Trump is a puppet. Who is his master?

I voted for him knowing this. He seems really fucking dumb, just like Bush Jr.(who was clearly a puppet himself.) I believed and still believe that whoever is controlling him wants to shift the balance of power from the current ruling faction. I say faction because it seems clear that there are two or more warring elite factions behind the curtain. Neither necessarily "good." The question is... who are they? Is there any concrete evidence that the "Freemasons" are allied with the Jews? Could it be a continuation of the Reich against the Jews? It's hard to tell because they all seem so intertangled. It's pretty clear that there is a battle being had that isn't as simple as it seems on the surface. Were the founding fathers really Jew controlled? I find that hard to believe. Obviously, Jews had wealth and power then, and managed to inject it into the new world, but a clear shift in their power came much later. don't come in here getting your feelings hurt about me calling Trump stupid, we all knew he was a tool to be used in the cause, not a man to be worshipped.

Attached: 389f7d990157f1ed48bf6dd3a6f90200--ancient-aliens-ancient-art.jpg (377x462, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

truthinhistory.org/queen-victoria-heir-to-king-davids-royal-throne.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

False opposition is a game as old as time.

Attached: zionists_bolsheviks_khazars.png (407x251, 14K)

^
You said, "Obviously, Jews had wealth and power then, and managed to inject it into the new world,".... This is factually wrong.Jews managed to inject themselves into our monetary systems. They are like a paracite that controls the host

Both are evil ive been thru enough to know that sadly

the jews own trump

I obviously know about controlled opposition, but this is not the case. There are too many clues indicating that this is a powerful force.

Attached: Baron-1.jpg (327x400, 56K)

>Trump is a puppet. Who is his master?
Queen Elizabeth II

Attached: 623.gif (500x281, 2.54M)

If you guys dont know, that is a life tree. Not a space ship.

Now go ahead and explain to us why a tree was portrayed like that. They had plenty of trees back then to draw inspiration from. Also, that is far from the only ancient art depicting technology.

The Israelis, Putin or Rothschild's are my top 3

>Is there any concrete evidence that the "Freemasons" are allied with the Jews?
They both are under the british monarchy. And Jews sometimes join the Freemasons anyways.

Most likely because the sky looked different back then.
Mayans said Venus was large with a long tail too.

Attached: th(4).jpg (472x357, 9K)

but at what point does coincidence become denial? There are countless examples of modern technology in ancient art, and on top of that legend that backs up the claim.

Attached: 6442b9dd7eb45365fbd60c21a92d110b.jpg (362x502, 23K)

Modern technology is not that complicated. Entirely possible that old civilizations had similar technologies. Those technologies however belonging to ancient aliens from other planets is highly questionable.

Who do you think the Protocols of Zion were mentioning of 'King of the Jews to rule the world'. First thought would be some random person in Israel but not really.

Attached: 1137720_1.jpg (590x350, 51K)

Why does it have to be aliens? It is most likely lost civilizations. Something can wipe us out and all that would be left in 10k years would be mt rushmore.
CIA doc even talked about it and we would be on square one in caves and every so often something would be found from our time that would baffle the future people.

truthinhistory.org/queen-victoria-heir-to-king-davids-royal-throne.html

The chi-coms and the Saudis

>"From this royal princess, we obtain, then, a direct and unbroken line of ancestry to King Fergus"
And oh yeah some Irish monarch lines supposedly are from King David as well. Fergus is directly related to the Farrell clan I believe.

Just look at who his friends are. Kanye West. Goldman Sachs. Jared Kushner.

It's still jews. Just a previously unknown splinter. I won't pretend I know what's going on, but clearly it's jews.

Shareblue ROLCON at work folks

but what if that is just to get on the inside? you would obviously have to play the game and go behind enemy lines.

Based, have a you. The takedown of USSR was troskyite neocons getting revenge on Stalin. Bolsheviks were mad they got kicked out. Republican party is just as corrupted.