JEWS

Red pill me on the Jews Jow Forums.

None of that fake shit from anti semetic websites, I want the full red/blackpill in suppository form. Only history, real documents and etc. Make a good case.

Also not a kikelover here, just generally curious after reading about the Dancing Israelis.

Attached: 1565858519140.png (960x960, 994K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goysguidetoworldhistory.blogspot.com/2018/06/jewish-ritual-murder.html?m=1
archive.org/details/israelswaronterror
youtu.be/Vr0g2EgWdXI
youtube.com/watch?v=ALH_28cuO38
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3JgLRgvaHe9eXhFv0CPOtvFsZK1K3It7F0y3JdFUH-1gLFqyGCXHSOcsM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ill start this off

Attached: 1565917578992.jpg (1939x2246, 1.66M)

Attached: epstein.jpg (616x617, 129K)

No one here can make the case because they're all schizos

Attached: muh ebil joos.png (4288x5611, 3.76M)

the jews are a sneaky international guild of nepotistic sand nigger money lenders who have been cross breeding with white Europeans and slavs for 2 thousand years.

also they invented the bagel, the reuben, the happy nigger, and Christianity.

they are terribly allergic and to the truth but otherwise human in physiology.

they feel calm when in the presence of homosexuals, drug addicts and other jews.

Each jew carries a bag of gold containing 3d6 gold shekles which is made from goyim foreskin.

They are typically equipped with a +3 orb of confusion are immune to psychic attacks.

Attached: gith.jpg (220x331, 14K)

I'll just leave this here...

Attached: jew 911 coin.jpg (1128x1104, 253K)

goysguidetoworldhistory.blogspot.com/2018/06/jewish-ritual-murder.html?m=1
History of the jew. Killing amd drinking blood of children.

read ron unz's american pravda series. the tldr is that throughout the first half of the twentieth century there was kind of an invisible war being waged in america between americans and jewish immigrants for american media, financial, educational, and governmental institutions. All the major historical moments of the twentieth century were products of this conflict. The jews won in the end, which is everything sucks.

if jews can't beat you in an arguement they run and tattle to all their friends

Here friend. I made this just for people like you.

archive.org/details/israelswaronterror

WTC was not finished until the 70s

> Rigvida
> not going Shiva or FULL Kali
It's like you don't even /street-shit/ bro

youtu.be/Vr0g2EgWdXI

Attached: kali-2.jpg (856x1128, 264K)

Read my post and then watch the video I made. I want to know how you feel after. Any feedback would be appreciated.

I just made this email just so you can let me know after

[email protected]

Thanks fren

Literally replying to yourself faggot. Fuck off kike

Preview..

FROM 9/11 TO EPSTEIN, WE ALL SEE THE SAME FINGERPRINTS. FROM THE DISINFORMATION, PROPAGANDA AND COVERUPS, WE SEE THE SAME FIGUREHEADS FROM THE SAME CLIQUE. WHO BID FOR THE WTC 99 YEAR CONTRACT IN 2001? SILVERSTEIN WE ALL KNOW WON IT. BUT WHO WERE THE OTHERS? MORT ZUCKERMAN AND STEVEN ROTH OF VORANDO REAL ESTATE TRUST - THE SAME COMPANY THAT PARTNERED WITH KUSHNER FOR 666 MADISON AVE. WHO IS MORT ZUCKERMAN? HE OWNS THE NEW YORK DAILY NEWS. GUESS WHO HE WAS BUSINESS PARTNERS WITH BEFORE? EPSTEIN! GUESS WHO SILVERSTEIN USED TO CALL EVERYDAY ON SUNDAY AFTERNOONS REGARDLESS OF THE SUBJECT? NETANYAHU! SILVERSTEIN WAS THE CHAIRMAN OF THE UNITED JEWISH APPEAL FEDERATION OF NEW-YORK. THE VICE CHAIRWOMAN WAS LYNN KROLL, THE WIFE OF JULES KROLL OF KROLL AND ASSOCIATES - THE COMPANY THAT TOOK OVER SECURITY OF THE WTC AFTER THE 1993 BOMBINGS. SILVERSTEIN WAS THE PRESIDENT OF THE ISRAELI EXPORT & DEVELOPMENT COMPANY WHICH WAS CREATED BY THE THINK TANK THE INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED STRATEGIC & POLITICAL STUDIES. GUESS WHICH THINK TANK AUTHORED "A CLEAN BREAK, A STRATEGY FOR SECURING THE REALM" IN 1996 WHICH CALLED FOR A CONCERTED EFFORT IN SECURING ISRAELI OBJECTIVES GOING INTO THE YEAR 2000? THE INSTITUTE FOR ADVANCED STRATEGIC AND POLITICAL STUDIES. IT WAS WRITTEN BY RICHARD PERLE AND DOUGLASS FEITH AND GIVEN TO NETANYAHU IN 1996.

IT CALLED FOR INVADING AND 'CONTAINING' IRAQ, SYRIA, ETC. BASICALLY THE ENTIRE WAR ON TERROR THAT WE ARE SEEING TODAY. DOUGLASS FEITH WAS THE UNDERSECRETARY OF DEFENSE FOR POLICY AND LED THE 'OFFICE OF SPECIAL PLANS' WHICH ACTED AS A SHADOW INTELLIGENCE AGENCY IN THE PENTAGON AND WORKED TO CIRCUMVENT NORMAL INTELLIGENCE CHANNELS AND PROTOCOLS BY CREATING ITS OWN INTELLIGENCE AND FEEDING IT TO NEWS OUT LETS LIKE RUPERT MURDOCHS FOX NEWS, AND THE WEEKLY STANDARD FOUNDED BY BILL KRISTOL AND ROBERT KAGEN. ALL JEWS BY THE WAY. FEITH DURING THE REAGAN ADMINISTRATION WAS FIRED FROM HIS POSITION AS AN ANALYST AT THE NATIONAL SECURITY COUNCIL FOR GUESS WHAT? HANDING SENSITIVE DOCUMENTS TO PEOPLE WORKING AT THE ISRAELI EMBASSY. OH YES. SO YOU SEE THIS IS JUST A TINY GLIMPSE INTO HOW THESE PEOPLE OPERATE. FROM TEL AVIV, TO NEW YORK, TO THE HIGHEST POSITIONS IN THE DEFENSE AND STATE DEPARTMENTS AND EVEN TO THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH OF THE U.S GOVERNMENT, THE SAME CLIQUE WORKS TOGETHER TO FURTHER THE POLICIES PUT FORTH BY THE LIKUD PARTY IN ISRAEL

search the following:
USS Liberty
Jesus in the Talmud
43% of the 1% are jewish
only jews are human
the term goyim
see who owns the media

if that's not enough just go to youtube and watch the Barbara Spectre video

I've never seen anyone on here use any of those articles as any kind of proof about the Jews.

Attached: Shapeshifters2.jpg (974x928, 228K)

You forgot your flag Shlomo

Attached: 1561320672565.png (448x538, 16K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ALH_28cuO38
U wot m9

Also half of the 6 major media corps ceos are jewish, One of whom is being looked at for sexual assault.

Most of the Trump cabinet is either jewish or have powerful ties to Isreal and its various lobbys.

Yeah i said i was starting it off, i have a fucking poster ID faggot

First statement: Though it is debated among religious Jews, it is widely a foregone conclusion by zealots of the religion that goyim are "beasts" and to be treated with less dignity than dogs. It is said that it is the destiny of the goyim to become slaves to Jews after the coming of the Moshiach, or Messiah. See:

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR3JgLRgvaHe9eXhFv0CPOtvFsZK1K3It7F0y3JdFUH-1gLFqyGCXHSOcsM

Statement 2: The state of Israel, a Jewish ethnostate, was founded on terrorism. The paramilitary organization, Irgun, was designated as a terrorist group by western powers for its attacks on civilians in Palestine, including the King David Hotel bombing. Irgun later splintered off into Likud, which is now the ruling party of Israel. If you are interested in Jewish terrorism, you may also look into the Stern Gang, also called Lehi. See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irgun

and

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Statement 3: Jews are peddlers of Communism, which is an ideology (having many factions, of course) that has killed far more people than the Holocaust. Zionist Jews helped to set up the Maoist regime in China, which led to the deaths of millions. Karl Marx is perhaps the most notable Jewish Communist. See:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jakob_Rosenfeld

Statement 4: Jews ritualize the mutilation their sons through circumcision, and part of that ritual is the sucking of blood from the penis.

I could maybe go on, but I don't feel like it.