Why are social outcasts always the ones embracing white nationalism? Why is it...

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Why are social outcasts always the ones embracing white nationalism? Why is it never the chads/popular kids/successful people?

Attached: anon.jpg (71 KB, 640x663)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2t0FU1XeDE
youtube.com/watch?v=ucmijALZhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=90PqynBi2F8

Tyler Lewis
Tyler Lewis

Because social retardation leads to racism and extremism.

Attached: 1565634777395.png (131 KB, 1234x798)

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Good looking people don't harm others. Ugly people will do everything to put you down or try to destroy you in some way to feel better about themselves.
Daily Reminder To Never Trust Ugly People.

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Why are social outcasts always the ones embracing white nationalism?
And how do you know that? Do you have a single shred of evidence supporting your shitty unfounded hypothesis? Or are you just a fucking asshole talking shit?

Hunter Clark
Hunter Clark

Good looking people don't harm others.
Tell that to the women killed by Ted Bundy...

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

Better yet ugly people should be punished to so they know not to be extremists.

Nathaniel Sanders
Nathaniel Sanders

Funny, I have found it to be the opposite.

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

I think what it is is that the social outcasts are willing to REVEAL their predilection for white nationalism whereas more affluent and popular people who feel the same way don't admit it because they have more to lose.

Nolan Reyes
Nolan Reyes

I've never been socially ostracized but I hate you fuckers explain that. In fact whiny losers like you always looking for pity and a handout were the losers around me.
People like (You).

Attached: you.gif (443 KB, 480x238)

Noah Sanchez
Noah Sanchez

Attached: hold-still.jpg (82 KB, 624x480)

Samuel Roberts
Samuel Roberts

Why are social outcasts always the ones embracing white nationalism? Why is it never the chads/popular kids/successful people?
Because social outcasts as you call them are focused and aware, whereas your chads are distracted by meaningless and mind numbingly retarded shit.

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

Nice attempt at demoralizing. Apathetic people dont embrace their own. Selfish people if you will. Nationalists historically have been the active more aggressive members of society, how many jocks are at antia rallies? trump rallies? You don;t know me or my life story. If you dont see anything wrong with the world then you have a very low IQ or are immoral

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Social outcasts embrace many different sets of ideology

Your post is miopic and misses the substance of the situation.

David Young
David Young

I guess all Jews are socially retarded Zionist.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

Chads are distracted by pussy. ''Successful'' people in the American/materialist sense worship money and themselves too much. Everyone else can see the invasion happening.

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

what the OP doesnt realize is normies, chads etc are sitting on the fence right now. they know something isn't right but don't have the curiosity to dig deeper. Its why whites hang with whites, blacks hang with blacks. Pun intended. incel or chad all humans are tribal even antifa faggots.. its irrelevent tho. when shit starts popping off are the white chads going to side with tyrone when their mothers and sisters are getting attacked?

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

being social is lame. i remember being in 5th grade when i first realized "the cool people" talked about dumb fucking bullshit and never said anything worthwhile.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Most rational people can separate their political ideologies with casual friendships or relationships. They realize that there is a time and place for talking politics, and it’s not everywhere & all the time. Sometimes people want to enjoy a game of American football and not hear somebody go on for hours about Kaepernick.
There are plenty of people who agree with the core principles of nationalism that happen to be white. That is what you meant by “white nationalism”, right? Or did you have a different definition?

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

Social outcasts are also notorious liars

John Watson
John Watson

Normies know next to nothing about, nor care about politics.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

I know one thing for sure its that the fucking outcasts outnumber successful people by a large margin. Even more so in the red states which is full failures in life. Its how Trump came to be.

Attached: 1565297058986.jpg (115 KB, 1024x545)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

this is a slide thread

Lincoln Campbell
Lincoln Campbell

its common knowledge fatass...now go back to your basement while i fuck hot white girls

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

Ted Bundy
That motherfucker was ugly as fuck

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

A lot of high IQ people start off as outcasts or socially isolated. Some smart people can modify their behavior to hang around with normies, some can’t

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

why do people who benefit from the current social order not fight against it
HUH. REALLY CAUSES ONE TO STOP AND THINK.

Attached: F1FF2173-CEB3-4606-ABA7-53544E5C5566.png (76 KB, 500x471)

Landon Harris
Landon Harris

Because most people are only concerned with fitting in. Most women would stomp kittens if it were the only way to be deemed socially acceptable. Other people believe in principals and values which are more important than social acceptance.

Brandon Smith
Brandon Smith

Based israeli

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

This. Being accepted by today's degenerate society isnt s good thing.

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

Because your a nignog

John Sanders
John Sanders

Ugly people will do everything to put you down or try to destroy
So communists like you?

Attached: Yes-this-is-Joesph-stalin.jpg (39 KB, 477x756)

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

This. America is a Masonic nightmare state.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Good looking people never help others. Ugly people will do anything to lift you up or try to help you in some way to compensate for their appearance.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

So Social retardation would do this?

Jew exposed

Attached: hitler-is-based.jpg (214 KB, 1014x1024)

Nolan Kelly
Nolan Kelly

Mostly I think it's because kids don't know shit about anything and just follow along with whatever the people around them do. I'm a chad and in high school I was pretty liberal, not out of any real convictions but because that was what the social people (weed lmao) and easy sluts were. Some of my chad friends from back then stayed in that life, smoking weed and fucking easy leftist women every weekend, some have become more conservative or nationalistic like me.

Chase Phillips
Chase Phillips

OPie shuns people, then complains that they aren't cool

You are the problem, OPie

Attached: 1557900020802.jpg (139 KB, 630x628)

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

You got it mixed up. The social outcasts are the ones who are willing to give their lives up for the cause because their lives suck. Chads are too busy fucking girls, doesn't mean they aren't onboard with the wignat agenda

Isaiah Reyes
Isaiah Reyes

Because they have time to do thinking and research or they get insecure and take credit for what other whites do my being proud of whiteness.

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

This 100%

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

What a sad loser you are. Go brag about having sex on reddit retard.

Luke Clark
Luke Clark

Disenfranchise people at your own peril.

Tell us how useless white males are again, m'kay.

At your own peril, like I said.

At your own peril, OP, and all those who play the identity game for special recognition and privileges.

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

BETA UPRISING NOW

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

Winrar

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

People ingeneral unconsciously edit there opinions because they dont want to hide there true veiws so instead that delusionally view whats infavor of others. Its a pretty weird but average way of copeing

Carter Thomas
Carter Thomas

Islamist violence is caused by exclusion

True what they say, Slomo. It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.

Isaiah Jenkins
Isaiah Jenkins

SIEG INCIEL

Ian Reed
Ian Reed

No one ever said chads were smart, they wouldn't
be chads if they were.

Jaxon Williams
Jaxon Williams

Chads are perma-destracted with pussy to worry about anything meaningful. It's why they have massive drop-off points and suicides after 40 if they can't ride the wave of success out of their teens.

Adam Thompson
Adam Thompson

They're not. Jocks and frats are notoriously right-wing. If you look at rallies where the right fights with the left, you'll also notice that the big, masculine guys are all on the right wing, while the ones on the left mostly look like trannies.
Of course, the media and the shills try to cherry pick what pictures they publish, to associate the right-wing with losers, because being right-wing is now considered the rebellious, popular thing to do.

Blake Ward
Blake Ward

Just a bunch of uggos and social outcasts desu.

Attached: 1561422673595.jpg (78 KB, 565x1024)

Lincoln James
Lincoln James

Never trust a Jew. You lie and see us as dogs. You're lower than pond scum. Whites didn't have to trick people into gaining power. You're not Gods chosen people. Whites and Americans are. Period. You're just sand Niggers with an old book now.

Brandon Russell
Brandon Russell

People who are discontent with life will seek to change the current order, whereas people who are content are comfortable in the current situation and seek stability. I find myself hating niggers less and less the more money I make, as I don't care about them fucking some white slag or having a decent car or job, because I have a hotter wife, a nicer car, and a comfier and higher paying job. My racism has become more and more pragmatic and less emotional, which I guess is for the better

Attached: 4chor8chpolbeforepolafterpol228.png (304 KB, 800x478)

Xavier Nelson
Xavier Nelson

Why are you so triggered over op's assumption?

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

this explains communism so well

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

I'm pretty antisocial but I'm not an extremist or white nationalist, I guess I need to take more redpills.

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

Women didnt think so lol, he picked up victims in bars and knocked a bitch up while he was in prison.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Can’t wait until jews are gone. Vile humans, soon normal culture will be hating Jews and your wigger golem won;t be considered the social norm anymore.

Hunter Martinez
Hunter Martinez

They cant help it. Projection is all they know.

Attached: 40A5F77F-6425-4817-8BBA-90784A4A58B9.jpg (68 KB, 626x1024)

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

Then why am I a 9/10 and successful?
Science says conservatives tend to be better looking. Must be hard being a leftist in a world rules by reason Schlomo.

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

I've seen this happen to some, so it's obviously a real mechanism. But I also find that most people today aren't degenerate materialists like you and realize that their kids (and their kids) are royally fucked no matter how much monopoly inflation monies they scrape together. The divide seems to go along the lines of who has kids, with the bachelors more prone to go your way.

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

I know right? How can we even compete.

Attached: Antifa-Jew-LGBTQPIA-Army.jpg (320 KB, 1024x948)

Lucas Gray
Lucas Gray

Anti-whites are O.K. with black countries, black cities, Asian countries and Asian towns. But anti-whites demand that every single white population in a white town or a white country be chased down with "Diversity," thereby turning them non-white where it used to be white. It's easy to see that the anti-whites are the extreme ones.

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Why is OP always such a faggot?

Aiden Thompson
Aiden Thompson

People with less to lose are naturally more likely to take up a cause. Doesn't make them wrong.

Gabriel Barnes
Gabriel Barnes

Memeflag = check
Leftarded comment = check
Report for trolling outside of /b/ = check

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

I'm still pragmatically racist, just not emotionally racist. I don't get angry when I see niggers in public, I'd just like to have them out of the country to reduce crime, raise wages, reduce housing prices, raise IQ, etc.

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

I actually hung out with the popular kids in school. I was one of the fucking popular kids in school. And i also hung out with nerds. The nerds were fucking funny. I didn't give a shit about cliques. I didn't see myself as a popular kid. Popularity didnt mean shit to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=V2t0FU1XeDE

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

It seems that way because they're invested much more in the current status quo and have much more to lose, some perpetually mire themselves in delusion, others keep their views secret and use places such as this as an outlet.

Jeremiah Sanders
Jeremiah Sanders

I was a clique hopper.

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

I fit in anywhere. Greyman.

Adrian Morales
Adrian Morales

They do. They just hide their power levels because they arent autistic

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Popularity makes you a puppet. So i had no desire to be popular.

Andrew Stewart
Andrew Stewart

Say one wrong things and everyone hates you.

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

A bunch of empty monads. No reason to idolize them. Most of them are coke heads now. Or braindead from extacy.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

Short answer: Jews

Attached: Krampus-puppet-master.jpg (636 KB, 1000x1572)

Noah Perry
Noah Perry

Simple answer: we don’t feel welcome in our communities. Whites are already minorities in the cities and most suburbs. I never remember a time when my town was majority white, it’s primarily an immigrant town. Their customs are different, their euphemisms, their culture. Even if you buy into the “race is a social construct” hoax, integration still takes time. Also other racial groups tend to high social trust, and will gang up on whites, in my experience. Whites are less unified compared to other races, so we’re easy targets.

Attached: 020F04B9-F084-4FDF-924C-5BAE4E0C904C.jpg (91 KB, 1024x880)

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

I'm a pretty cool guy

Angel Gray
Angel Gray

Not to mention the current order favors psychopaths and narcissists.

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

Rich, coming from a jew who lives in an ethnostate.
I agree.

White nationalism is only rejected by the mainstream, because whites are too empathetic to the plight of others thus making them more prone to being apologist. The foolishness derives itself from the virtue shitskins are, more often then not, compelled to seek socially-rooted victimization on the basis of vindicating all their individual shitty behavior. White nationalists are shunned purely out of convenience and egotism on the behalf of society, lending themselves as being in custody of virtue, when it actuality it is feeble naivety, and blind tolerance.

Sebastian Harris
Sebastian Harris

This. 4/10 demoralization thread

Jordan Kelly
Jordan Kelly

I wouldn't even say normies are on the fence. They're quietly on our side, just cowards. Jews have already lost, look at the fucking theatrics they keep ratcheting up with Trump, ICE, whites...Its so telling.

Isaiah Fisher
Isaiah Fisher

COPE

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

Its already low key happening

David Miller
David Miller

Proof. I need a white pill.

Jacob Flores
Jacob Flores

To be against the system is to be a social outcast. In other news, the sky is blue.

Also to be OK with society in it's current state makes you either stupid, ignorant or evil, so the negative connotations that come with "social outcast" as a phrase are no longer valid. If you aren't a social outcast it just means there's something wrong with you.

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

That's not even true in the slightest or remote form. All of the exquisite chaps in this thread are high testosterone fuelled Giga-Chads who frequently get all of the most attractive female specimen. An incongruous post.

John Wood
John Wood

True. If i kept hanging out with the popular kids i would have ended up braindead and degenerate just like them

Oliver Brown
Oliver Brown

Also. Are we social outcasts or did we just drop out of society? Because those two arent the same. And were accused of both. Which is it? Are we outcasts or were we just too good for you?

Gabriel Edwards
Gabriel Edwards

I'll give you one thats bran new fren. Normies love their social media cummies and fee fees. But look at the subtlety of how the whites (who set the trends) have changed using it. Faceberg and twatter style is for the boomers and nogs. Even instagram an hookup culture is maxing out. Now the whites want apps which are more private, encrypted, just like some features and a few close people. They'll never say it, but they hate the oversocialization and demoralization almost as much as us.

Mason Diaz
Mason Diaz

Good observation and its chicken/egg really

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Oi, New Zealand guy. Is Brenton Tarrant hailed as a hero there in New Zealand.

Connor Murphy
Connor Murphy

That explains it.

Attached: 1024px-Expulsion-judios-en.svg.png (248 KB, 1024x763)

Noah Sullivan
Noah Sullivan

A vast majority of whites have always been against things like immigration and globohomo. Still, the US will be minority white in a few years and some boomers grumbling on faceberg isn't going to change that. The only pill is black.

Jayden Lewis
Jayden Lewis

If i posted my picture here you'd think i was trolling. You'd wonder what the fuck I'm doing here. Because you're so full of misconceptions.

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

Kys

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

Wrong. The only pill is grey. Laugh at the world. But not in an encouraging way.

Attached: D75FFD27-3E46-49F8-8AF3-DAB79548819F.png (510 KB, 680x680)

Evan Turner
Evan Turner

Laugh at the world not with it.

Dylan Williams
Dylan Williams

Max Wuntz, Joachim Peiper and Michael Wittman were pretty chad.

Adrian Evans
Adrian Evans

Attached: FB9984EF-AB74-4E27-9D95-C45D7C26F365.jpg (87 KB, 1024x680)

Hunter Wilson
Hunter Wilson

Kys

Attached: 1508828866945.png (127 KB, 376x309)

Julian Walker
Julian Walker

That’s taking about Muslims. Nice try rat.

Attached: F162DD7B-C174-47B8-AE44-9B14C8219289.jpg (260 KB, 595x973)

Kayden Reed
Kayden Reed

Attached: image.jpg (16 KB, 623x350)

Alexander Price
Alexander Price

Gov made da mutt meme. Its probably the only decent thing to come out of them besides pigs killing nigs. Remember everyone: Government/Jews are like an insect: More afraid of you than you are of it.

Isaiah Smith
Isaiah Smith

Attached: FB6195A6-DDEE-4CED-AAEF-5A126FF3D6EB.jpg (110 KB, 500x734)

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

Kek based an Pharaoh-Pilled

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

Social exclusion is directly correlated with increased ingroup preference based on genetic relatedness. The more a group of people is demonized the more that group becomes insular and distrustful of outsiders.

Kevin Brown
Kevin Brown

Well, anyways, just because you don't want to think about that when boomers start dying off whites are a minority in the US doesn't mean it's not true.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

gee, people invested and receiving sociological rewards from the system are likely to publicly support it.

The thing that truly scares the communists is how many people are secretly Nazi but don't come out due to social stigma. And worse yet the fact that 60% of whites would become Nazi if information about it flowed freely and there was little social stigma. Worse yet is that 80%+ of whites would be Nazi if there was any social stigma attached to not being a nazi.

But thing that truly scares those in the know is that fact that if as few as 10% of whites became so dedicated to Nazism that they didn't give a shit about social stigma or prison or jobs that in matter of 5 to 10 years Nazi would be the dominate political movement.

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

They are NOT. Its ike everything else right now. Its a naarative being pushed. Just like "nazi" and "incel" are just buzzwords... there's PLENTY of good looking, well adjustd, successfuul people that gree with the "point of view". The MSM just chooses to paint it that way. PS - saying "everyone knows it..." isnt an argument, its quite the reverse.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

White pride isnt about taking credit for other peoples accomplishments. Its about encouraging white people. Like back in school i hung out with popular kids and athletes and with nerds. I encouraged the nerds to be athletic and cool and they encouraged me to be smart. Ive succeeded. You can shove your definition of success up your ass. Where your head is.

Attached: 809B9C9A-58CB-47FD-A0AE-34BA2053994A.jpg (241 KB, 1272x1080)

Jack Reyes
Jack Reyes

Oh good this thread again.

Attached: 578F51F2-CF5C-46EB-B84E-FA8E3C1D02EE.png (1.01 MB, 900x900)

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Based as fuck

James Lee
James Lee

Becuase they are not entraped inside the social net of norms and philosophies
They are outside this society and can look at it from an outsiders perspective

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

I liked hanging out with the popular kids. They were mostly Mexicans. I was the only fucking white. They used to get me into fights all the time. I know they hoped i got my ass kicked. Thats why i enjoyed it. I got to beat the shit out of beaners everyday. Some of them were cool. Other ones i just knew they hated me. They treated me like a fucking dog in a dogfight. But it backfired.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

*as long as your unfounded thesis would be right

Aiden Watson
Aiden Watson

Thats why i also hung around the nerds. They were mostly white.

Carson Nguyen
Carson Nguyen

This. I’m not a social outcast. In fact I have a large network of friends of all races, creeds, etc. I shudder to think what would happen if I made a politically charged post on Facebook that sympathizes with whites. Only my close friends (yes, some of which are black and Hispanic) now my political leanings. I will argue politics if i see something posted, though. Ultimately, I’m a coward.

Eli Clark
Eli Clark

Fuuuck you jew

Carter Green
Carter Green

Successful popular Chad here. There are more of us than you know. I hate faggots and what the kikes have done. There's a million just like me out there.

Brandon Edwards
Brandon Edwards

I earned a lot of respect from them. For fighting them. But i see their true colors. We aint friends. You a pussy. Scared to get your ass whooped.

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

Sorry for my ebonics. I grew up with a bunch of wannabe gangsters who couldn't make it in LA.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Loooooool

Attached: C634AE15-804D-44E2-A815-BE18BCCDE7CB.png (679 KB, 520x833)

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

1 post by this ID

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

Just because you dont want to think about when the only group that supports Israel starts dying off doesn't mean its not true

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Ghetto seepage i call it.

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Jews have lost the ability to predictive program

Adam Cox
Adam Cox

Being well socialized here means you'll race mix. The Brazilians came from a well socialized race mixing situation. You want to be Brazil?

Jaxon Anderson
Jaxon Anderson

Why is it never the chads/popular kids/successful people?
Because they are too busy fucking to care. Why would they give a shit to the world around them. They are too busy laying waste to morality to care.

Sebastian Cox
Sebastian Cox

This x1000

Matthew Long
Matthew Long

Isolation gives you plenty of time to think. A lifetime of deliberation and reflection tends to do that.
Chads are too busy fucking whores and being social butterflies to consider all the wrongs of the world.

Jackson Rivera
Jackson Rivera

People sad they're getting shot by omegas. Grow up.

Chad doesn't need to work for anything, things are given to him. Chad's sad? people care. Chad doesn't have a job? people help him find one, or just invent one for him. Chad doesn't have a girlfriend? Lol, Chad always has a fucking girlfriend or even multiple side bitches.

If anyone, even chad walked in these fuckers shoes they wouldn't be shooting shoots they'd be blowing up buildings.

Joseph Wood
Joseph Wood

Goddamn this thread is redpilled af

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

bingo

Attached: 1458246391265.jpg (122 KB, 1147x1233)

Ryan Richardson
Ryan Richardson

be young human living bean
get alienated by npcs for not being an npc
get beat up by npcs
get ridiculed for not being like them
get your existence made a living nightmare because of something you aren't aware of and not in control yet
nobody helps you
get put down every time you try to get up
start to hate
develop anger
"Oh look an extreme ideology. What else do i have since the (((normal))) world rejected me?"
be OP
be a huge faggot
"y dem socie outkest r nasis? lemaoo chekm8 racyis"
Maybe if people didn't suck dick all day and demand i do the same, i wouldn't be here
i am not a XYZnationalist btw
If i had nukes i'd kill us all because fuck you niggers

Attached: 1539313702631.jpg (42 KB, 640x447)

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

Maybe it’s because they see all the other races having fun and they envy them and they say to themselves
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK SPICS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: EC6A38D7-34A0-4E84-92E1-C4CC8D26B419.jpg (218 KB, 663x716)

Henry Mitchell
Henry Mitchell

youtube.com/watch?v=ucmijALZhe0
youtube.com/watch?v=90PqynBi2F8

Attached: D282075E-B2CA-4E29-80FA-95A0FD160A3E.jpg (128 KB, 820x652)

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

Datamining: the thread

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

Dont listen to this faggot. Ill tear his ass to shreds.

Justin Torres
Justin Torres

This isn't even true.
All our outcast are homosexuals or communist.
Like user pointed out this is just a fucking slide thread.

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Because the popular kids are like lemmings.
They're scared to have ideas and to go outside the lines of their group.
Fear, user. Popular chads are skeerd and shit.

Caleb Cook
Caleb Cook

I hear somebody aims to "tear your ass to shreds"

Gabriel Taylor
Gabriel Taylor

Exactly. More time alone means less time distracted by frivolous things, which means more time for introspection and analysis of ideas.

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

1 post by these IDs

James Butler
James Butler

That's where you're wrong, faggot

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

Why is it never the chads/popular kids/successful people?
This is bullshit. There are a lot of popular/chads/whatever who are nationalistic to some degree. Thing is- they don't want to show it because in current political climate it's simply dangerous and would not improve their standing in any way.
Should the ruling party change to NSDAP like, most of them will be making nazi salutes and making instagram posts about it

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Because kids are cruel and haven't matured yet. If I was a kid again I would go talk to him. It only takes 1 person to make a difference in someone's life.

Be the change you want to see in the world

Attached: 1565926715525.png (64 KB, 480x320)

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

same reason those people don't embrace communism. only losers need a group to elevate themselves. winners favor individualism so their accomplishments can be recognized. losers need a group so they can beat the winner by superior numbers.

there will always be more losers than winners.

Attached: 1563829010875.jpg (14 KB, 480x380)

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

What? Incompetent blacks running anything of importance inside or outside of our government, like their run their failed families and failed lives? That couldn't be.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit