Why are social outcasts always the ones embracing white nationalism...

Why are social outcasts always the ones embracing white nationalism? Why is it never the chads/popular kids/successful people?

Attached: anon.jpg (640x663, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V2t0FU1XeDE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because social retardation leads to racism and extremism.

Attached: 1565634777395.png (1234x798, 131K)

Good looking people don't harm others. Ugly people will do everything to put you down or try to destroy you in some way to feel better about themselves.
Daily Reminder To Never Trust Ugly People.

>Why are social outcasts always the ones embracing white nationalism?
And how do you know that? Do you have a single shred of evidence supporting your shitty unfounded hypothesis? Or are you just a fucking asshole talking shit?

>Good looking people don't harm others.
Tell that to the women killed by Ted Bundy...

Better yet ugly people should be punished to so they know not to be extremists.

Funny, I have found it to be the opposite.

I think what it is is that the social outcasts are willing to REVEAL their predilection for white nationalism whereas more affluent and popular people who feel the same way don't admit it because they have more to lose.

I've never been socially ostracized but I hate you fuckers explain that. In fact whiny losers like you always looking for pity and a handout were the losers around me.
People like (You).

Attached: you.gif (480x238, 443K)

Attached: hold still.jpg (624x480, 82K)

>Why are social outcasts always the ones embracing white nationalism? Why is it never the chads/popular kids/successful people?
Because social outcasts as you call them are focused and aware, whereas your chads are distracted by meaningless and mind numbingly retarded shit.

Nice attempt at demoralizing. Apathetic people dont embrace their own. Selfish people if you will. Nationalists historically have been the active more aggressive members of society, how many jocks are at antia rallies? trump rallies? You don;t know me or my life story. If you dont see anything wrong with the world then you have a very low IQ or are immoral

Social outcasts embrace many different sets of ideology

Your post is miopic and misses the substance of the situation.

I guess all Jews are socially retarded Zionist.

Chads are distracted by pussy. ''Successful'' people in the American/materialist sense worship money and themselves too much. Everyone else can see the invasion happening.

what the OP doesnt realize is normies, chads etc are sitting on the fence right now. they know something isn't right but don't have the curiosity to dig deeper. Its why whites hang with whites, blacks hang with blacks. Pun intended. incel or chad all humans are tribal even antifa faggots.. its irrelevent tho. when shit starts popping off are the white chads going to side with tyrone when their mothers and sisters are getting attacked?

being social is lame. i remember being in 5th grade when i first realized "the cool people" talked about dumb fucking bullshit and never said anything worthwhile.

Most rational people can separate their political ideologies with casual friendships or relationships. They realize that there is a time and place for talking politics, and it’s not everywhere & all the time. Sometimes people want to enjoy a game of American football and not hear somebody go on for hours about Kaepernick.
There are plenty of people who agree with the core principles of nationalism that happen to be white. That is what you meant by “white nationalism”, right? Or did you have a different definition?

Social outcasts are also notorious liars

Normies know next to nothing about, nor care about politics.

I know one thing for sure its that the fucking outcasts outnumber successful people by a large margin. Even more so in the red states which is full failures in life. Its how Trump came to be.

Attached: 1565297058986.jpg (1024x545, 115K)

this is a slide thread

its common knowledge fatass...now go back to your basement while i fuck hot white girls

>Ted Bundy
That motherfucker was ugly as fuck

A lot of high IQ people start off as outcasts or socially isolated. Some smart people can modify their behavior to hang around with normies, some can’t

>why do people who benefit from the current social order not fight against it
HUH. REALLY CAUSES ONE TO STOP AND THINK.

Attached: F1FF2173-CEB3-4606-ABA7-53544E5C5566.png (500x471, 76K)

Because most people are only concerned with fitting in. Most women would stomp kittens if it were the only way to be deemed socially acceptable. Other people believe in principals and values which are more important than social acceptance.

Based israeli

This. Being accepted by today's degenerate society isnt s good thing.

Because your a nignog

>Ugly people will do everything to put you down or try to destroy
So communists like you?

Attached: Yes this is Joesph stalin.jpg (477x756, 39K)

This. America is a Masonic nightmare state.

Good looking people never help others. Ugly people will do anything to lift you up or try to help you in some way to compensate for their appearance.

So Social retardation would do this?

Jew exposed

Attached: hitler is based.jpg (1014x1024, 214K)

Mostly I think it's because kids don't know shit about anything and just follow along with whatever the people around them do. I'm a chad and in high school I was pretty liberal, not out of any real convictions but because that was what the social people (weed lmao) and easy sluts were. Some of my chad friends from back then stayed in that life, smoking weed and fucking easy leftist women every weekend, some have become more conservative or nationalistic like me.

>OPie shuns people, then complains that they aren't cool

You are the problem, OPie

Attached: 1557900020802.jpg (630x628, 139K)

You got it mixed up. The social outcasts are the ones who are willing to give their lives up for the cause because their lives suck. Chads are too busy fucking girls, doesn't mean they aren't onboard with the wignat agenda

Because they have time to do thinking and research or they get insecure and take credit for what other whites do my being proud of whiteness.

This 100%

What a sad loser you are. Go brag about having sex on reddit retard.

Disenfranchise people at your own peril.

Tell us how useless white males are again, m'kay.

At your own peril, like I said.

At your own peril, OP, and all those who play the identity game for special recognition and privileges.

BETA UPRISING NOW

Winrar

People ingeneral unconsciously edit there opinions because they dont want to hide there true veiws so instead that delusionally view whats infavor of others. Its a pretty weird but average way of copeing

>Islamist violence is caused by exclusion

True what they say, Slomo. It's not the heat, it's the stupidity.

SIEG INCIEL

No one ever said chads were smart, they wouldn't
be chads if they were.

Chads are perma-destracted with pussy to worry about anything meaningful. It's why they have massive drop-off points and suicides after 40 if they can't ride the wave of success out of their teens.

>Why are social outcasts always the ones embracing white nationalism?
They're not. Jocks and frats are notoriously right-wing. If you look at rallies where the right fights with the left, you'll also notice that the big, masculine guys are all on the right wing, while the ones on the left mostly look like trannies.
Of course, the media and the shills try to cherry pick what pictures they publish, to associate the right-wing with losers, because being right-wing is now considered the rebellious, popular thing to do.

Just a bunch of uggos and social outcasts desu.

Attached: 1561422673595.jpg (565x1024, 78K)

Never trust a Jew. You lie and see us as dogs. You're lower than pond scum. Whites didn't have to trick people into gaining power. You're not Gods chosen people. Whites and Americans are. Period. You're just sand Niggers with an old book now.

People who are discontent with life will seek to change the current order, whereas people who are content are comfortable in the current situation and seek stability. I find myself hating niggers less and less the more money I make, as I don't care about them fucking some white slag or having a decent car or job, because I have a hotter wife, a nicer car, and a comfier and higher paying job. My racism has become more and more pragmatic and less emotional, which I guess is for the better

Attached: 4chor8chpolbeforepolafterpol228.png (800x478, 304K)

Why are you so triggered over op's assumption?

this explains communism so well

I'm pretty antisocial but I'm not an extremist or white nationalist, I guess I need to take more redpills.

Women didnt think so lol, he picked up victims in bars and knocked a bitch up while he was in prison.

Can’t wait until jews are gone. Vile humans, soon normal culture will be hating Jews and your wigger golem won;t be considered the social norm anymore.

They cant help it. Projection is all they know.

Attached: 40A5F77F-6425-4817-8BBA-90784A4A58B9.jpg (626x1024, 68K)

Then why am I a 9/10 and successful?
Science says conservatives tend to be better looking. Must be hard being a leftist in a world rules by reason Schlomo.

I've seen this happen to some, so it's obviously a real mechanism. But I also find that most people today aren't degenerate materialists like you and realize that their kids (and their kids) are royally fucked no matter how much monopoly inflation monies they scrape together. The divide seems to go along the lines of who has kids, with the bachelors more prone to go your way.

I know right? How can we even compete.

Attached: Antifa Jew LGBTQPIA Army.jpg (1024x948, 320K)

Anti-whites are O.K. with black countries, black cities, Asian countries and Asian towns. But anti-whites demand that every single white population in a white town or a white country be chased down with "Diversity," thereby turning them non-white where it used to be white. It's easy to see that the anti-whites are the extreme ones.

Why is OP always such a faggot?

People with less to lose are naturally more likely to take up a cause. Doesn't make them wrong.

Memeflag = check
Leftarded comment = check
Report for trolling outside of /b/ = check

I'm still pragmatically racist, just not emotionally racist. I don't get angry when I see niggers in public, I'd just like to have them out of the country to reduce crime, raise wages, reduce housing prices, raise IQ, etc.

I actually hung out with the popular kids in school. I was one of the fucking popular kids in school. And i also hung out with nerds. The nerds were fucking funny. I didn't give a shit about cliques. I didn't see myself as a popular kid. Popularity didnt mean shit to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=V2t0FU1XeDE

It seems that way because they're invested much more in the current status quo and have much more to lose, some perpetually mire themselves in delusion, others keep their views secret and use places such as this as an outlet.

I was a clique hopper.

I fit in anywhere. Greyman.

They do. They just hide their power levels because they arent autistic

Popularity makes you a puppet. So i had no desire to be popular.

Say one wrong things and everyone hates you.

A bunch of empty monads. No reason to idolize them. Most of them are coke heads now. Or braindead from extacy.

Short answer: Jews

Attached: Krampus-puppet-master.jpg (1000x1572, 636K)

Simple answer: we don’t feel welcome in our communities. Whites are already minorities in the cities and most suburbs. I never remember a time when my town was majority white, it’s primarily an immigrant town. Their customs are different, their euphemisms, their culture. Even if you buy into the “race is a social construct” hoax, integration still takes time. Also other racial groups tend to high social trust, and will gang up on whites, in my experience. Whites are less unified compared to other races, so we’re easy targets.

Attached: 020F04B9-F084-4FDF-924C-5BAE4E0C904C.jpg (1024x880, 91K)

I'm a pretty cool guy

Not to mention the current order favors psychopaths and narcissists.

Rich, coming from a jew who lives in an ethnostate.
I agree.

White nationalism is only rejected by the mainstream, because whites are too empathetic to the plight of others thus making them more prone to being apologist. The foolishness derives itself from the virtue shitskins are, more often then not, compelled to seek socially-rooted victimization on the basis of vindicating all their individual shitty behavior. White nationalists are shunned purely out of convenience and egotism on the behalf of society, lending themselves as being in custody of virtue, when it actuality it is feeble naivety, and blind tolerance.

This. 4/10 demoralization thread

I wouldn't even say normies are on the fence. They're quietly on our side, just cowards. Jews have already lost, look at the fucking theatrics they keep ratcheting up with Trump, ICE, whites...Its so telling.

COPE

Its already low key happening

Proof. I need a white pill.

To be against the system is to be a social outcast. In other news, the sky is blue.

Also to be OK with society in it's current state makes you either stupid, ignorant or evil, so the negative connotations that come with "social outcast" as a phrase are no longer valid. If you aren't a social outcast it just means there's something wrong with you.

That's not even true in the slightest or remote form. All of the exquisite chaps in this thread are high testosterone fuelled Giga-Chads who frequently get all of the most attractive female specimen. An incongruous post.

True. If i kept hanging out with the popular kids i would have ended up braindead and degenerate just like them

Also. Are we social outcasts or did we just drop out of society? Because those two arent the same. And were accused of both. Which is it? Are we outcasts or were we just too good for you?

I'll give you one thats bran new fren. Normies love their social media cummies and fee fees. But look at the subtlety of how the whites (who set the trends) have changed using it. Faceberg and twatter style is for the boomers and nogs. Even instagram an hookup culture is maxing out. Now the whites want apps which are more private, encrypted, just like some features and a few close people. They'll never say it, but they hate the oversocialization and demoralization almost as much as us.

Good observation and its chicken/egg really

Oi, New Zealand guy. Is Brenton Tarrant hailed as a hero there in New Zealand.

That explains it.

Attached: 1024px-Expulsion_judios-en.svg.png (1024x763, 248K)

A vast majority of whites have always been against things like immigration and globohomo. Still, the US will be minority white in a few years and some boomers grumbling on faceberg isn't going to change that. The only pill is black.

If i posted my picture here you'd think i was trolling. You'd wonder what the fuck I'm doing here. Because you're so full of misconceptions.

Kys

Wrong. The only pill is grey. Laugh at the world. But not in an encouraging way.

Attached: D75FFD27-3E46-49F8-8AF3-DAB79548819F.png (680x680, 510K)

Laugh at the world not with it.

Max Wuntz, Joachim Peiper and Michael Wittman were pretty chad.

Attached: FB9984EF-AB74-4E27-9D95-C45D7C26F365.jpg (1024x680, 87K)