Honestly guys

I used to be super far right, but after watching Natalie I've become left wing. Her arguments are convincing and logically consistent. After watching her videos I can't take the cognitive dissonance knowing that I know that I no longer hold the truth. You guys should give Natalie's channel a shot to see if she can deradicalize you.

Attached: 1565790460079.jpg (1163x1080, 179K)

I'm just bumping this so everyone can see the flag.

Die

Put it in the option field, if you take the bait.

sage is to chicken as bullet is to faggot

Attached: contrapoints.png (1088x569, 957K)

cute manbod :3

Bump for flag

Attached: 40F54137-9FAC-4ADC-AFA4-18F96FE17705.png (1063x986, 800K)

>her
>flag

oh boi

good for you. nobody ever said you werent a complete faggot.

That’s a man

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>flaggy

Attached: jew.jpg (1162x850, 365K)

i already saw this copypasta thread several months ago

>be tall white chad
>masculine frame
>throw it all away because of mental illness

Do they really think shit like this works? Does it work on normies like on jewbook?

You're worse than a telemarketer.
Burn in hell forever.

I get paid to do this. So thanks for the reply.

Attached: 1565827180857.jpg (867x685, 96K)

Wtf I looked at her channel and now I think I am trans.
What have you done to me????

same here, Ben Shapiro is a moron compared to even the least intelligent leftist. The right is for morons to be controlled by the rich to be against themselves. DUMB

Attached: 17251924-7354639-image-a-40_1565748040585.jpg (634x626, 82K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-003221_1.jpg (346x64, 7K)

theres no way contrapoints makes 400k a month

Natalie should go ahead and hang himself.
Every last jew.
No camps this time.

Burn in hell, kike. No one's falling for your bullshit. SAGE, of course

>left wing
>logically consistent
Die in a fire of burning tranny niggers.

I SAW THIS POST A COUPLE DAYS AGO. FUCKING KIKE!!!!

Attached: lgbt jew neckbeard jidf.gif (620x566, 455K)

Cutting off your dick means you can never perform sexual alchemy

The Jews are evil

Attached: cum tribute.webm (640x360, 2.33M)

Attached: 1549497489652.jpg (294x442, 36K)

Does anyone have a transcript of her videos?

I'm not a kid and I'm not attracted to colorful content. I won't waste my time watching her videos. If someone has a transcript, I might give it a try.

I usually read books when I wish to get informed, and very rarely do I go into YouTube.

second post best post

first post not bad either but needlessly verbose, learn to be more concise

get off Jow Forums you NEET loser and you won't see duplicate threads.

Attached: 1561674713643.jpg (1800x1638, 643K)

>Natalie
I just listen to the faggot speak. I am now convince trannies and the jews have to go. Israel likes fags you should go there.

>HOLY SHIT U GAIZE OPS A JEW!!!!!!
Sure is fucking reddit in this thread. OP is quite literally meme'ing, you tryhard reddit niggers.

Attached: n musta.jpg (300x300, 14K)

why do you have this saved on your computer faggot

stealing memes i see? mr unoriginal kike.
Anyways go back to eating foreskins you disgusting piece of rat shit!

Attached: jews suck baby penis cock infant and eat foreskins israel.jpg (1024x650, 117K)

the left isnt really bad. it's mostly the politicians that make it bad. philosophically the left will always look better on paper. it's once it is applied that the negative sides become very obvious. it can work well for small countries but when applied to larger countries it almost always proves to be bad. it doesnt scale well and is less stable over time

I would like to stab this fucking person in the face with a sword sinking their hand and face included into their scold and twisting it and then slamming on it sideways to split their skull on hand and two. Then stick knives down their fingers and fuck their skull.

I'm not fucking joking I'm going to crack the fuck down on posters that put this image on the catalog. Even if I end up dying in the process.

I just watched the video

Israel-man is correct, this tranny has completely changed my views. Before I thought men were men and women were women, but nowI know the truth to be that women are men and men should turn themselves into women by injecting themselves full of hormones you wouldn't accept in your chicken tenders. Left wing politics is correct, communism always works and the USSR really won the cold war playing 5G chess against the evil AmeriKKKans.

I say this as someone who used to be right wing, you can take it from me, Mr Canada.

listen. you are a funny little jew. but you're still a big nosed sandrat that's going to be getting the VERY nigh day of the rope. now stop holocausting me with words and memes, you fucking bitch

this thread again.
sage.

I used to have someone else's opinions, but then a different someone else told me that they have different opinions, so I now have a different someone else's opinions.

>the left isn't really bad
>literally all niggers vote democrat
>literally all niggers commit crimes
:/

Attached: niggers cleaning up israels jew kike roads chimpout.webm (640x352, 2.91M)

Oh look it's this thread again, with exactly the same wording and flag.

Which particular argument did you find convincing?

i meant their positions. not the people that align with the left.

you forgot your meme flag.