Capitalism was a mistake

Capitalism was a mistake

Attached: F76F24BE-70D0-4C36-BC55-EDC9906864E0.jpg (828x1030, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xLW-1c836k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do Americans call mixed spice "pumpkin spice"?

I have no idea. I presume it's a Jewish plot to associate it with Halloween and the subsequent holiday season in general so that we can buy buy buy when it's available once a year.

Kind of how like the fast food joints always run sales on fish sandwiches conveniently during Lent.

It's the spices you put in pumpkin pie which is how most people are familiar with that particular scent/flavor.

(Left to Right) Spic Spice, Jihad Spice, and Token Spice in tears when they hear that Lightbulb Spice (not pictured) was stoned to death by her brother/husband.

Attached: squad.jpg (992x558, 71K)

>Complains about capitalism
>Doesn't realize that in countries in Asia that recieved huge amounts of AID from USA Spam is fuckign delicacy
Capitalism made us so far ahead of the whole world that shit tier food in the US was godly in Asia

>fish sandwiches conveniently during Lent.
thats why they started having them in the first place

Nobody is forcing you to buy it, unlike in non-Capitalist systems

Some people plain enjoy fish, think it's the healthier option, or do fish on fridays all year round. Chains can move enough volume to offer it at a competitive price.

Hell, Long John Silver's survives selling seafood all year 'round, even if they've found it useful to combine with A&W, kind of like a proper seafood-oriented restaurant will also offer steaks or something for people who aren't in to seafood.

excellent post wasted in a thread about flavored spam

Meh, I mean cinnamon and nutmeg flavor has been done on bacon. I don't see how its that insane on SPAM.

It's still CNN literally whoring out its tweeter to sell more ads.
>news

Oh my god. I have to eat this.

>Capitalism was a mistake
Farming was a mistake. We should have stuck to our hunter gatherer ways.

Generally speaking, putting allspice on a ham isnt all that inventive. Theyre just making spam sweet ham. Whats the big deal?

SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
>SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE
SPAM PUMPKIN SPICE

This but unironically

You can always grab yourself some land and have it it breh.

Definitely a Jew plot.

Holy fucking shit
Audibly KEK'd

youtube.com/watch?v=9xLW-1c836k

Last year, I heard NPR do a big segment about the strategy behind engineering and offering seasonal flavors, how long to run them, how to come up with new ideas, how much of the yearly profit these schemes comprise, etc. NPR is funny when it forgets that it's living in its own little Jewish bubble.

>Wants a system where the retards who buy this shit will have more political power, and live longer

You're telling me.

Attached: image.jpg (1622x664, 175K)

Kek

Stupid fucking people listening to Jews and buying bull shit is a mistake.

To be fair, more Jaguar vehicles are sold per year than jaguar animals exist in the entire world.