Are Americans boundlessly stupid?

Charles Rodriguez
Charles Rodriguez

Attached: schoolshootingssince2009omexicochinasouthafrica6spain43268455.png (161 KB, 500x661)

Other urls found in this thread:

constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/amendments/amendment-ii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4
tvn24.pl/tvn24-news-in-english,157,m/poland-two-wounded-including-11-year-old-in-school-shooting,939570.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

Jackson Sullivan
Jackson Sullivan

Bootlickers btfo

Attached: EBFl3I9W4AAe52Q.jpg (61 KB, 693x523)

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

Shall not be infringed. I don’t care if there are 1000 school shootings a day.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

kek, all the other countries are such losers; they can't even come close to our score

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

"School shootings"

Adrian James
Adrian James

using school shooting as a metric as opposed to total homicide rate
looks like you're the stupid one. If Mexico is so safe you should move there.

Attached: post-this-in-every-gun-thread.png (347 KB, 626x691)

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Mentions Mexico and South Africa
Doesn't mention their homicide rates

Nolan Davis
Nolan Davis

constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/amendments/amendment-ii
Amendment II - The United States Constitution

Ethan Murphy
Ethan Murphy

Niggers are not human.
Americans are human
Americans are not niggers.

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Correlation does not equal causation sweetie. Have you controlled for factors such a poverty, government corruption, lack of laws, religion, etc..... It's all spurious correlation.

Michael White
Michael White

he compares his place to fucking Mexico
Are you stupid? Do you have brain damage, user?
With the power of our economy, don't you think you should do better than write comparative posts to some irrelevant third world shithole?

Dylan Moore
Dylan Moore

Almost like something outside of gun ownership is responsible for this shit, dumbass.

Justin Young
Justin Young

fpbp based and statistics-pilled
hourly reminder that facts don't care about your retarded feelings on guns, see image

Attached: 1564945713558.png (105 KB, 1558x1006)

Adam Young
Adam Young

he compares his place to fucking Mexico
kek, yeah why the fuck would I do that?!?! Gosh i'm so retarded for bringing that up all on my own. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways you absolute genius.

Attached: big-brain.png (340 KB, 821x601)

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Correlation does not equal causation sweetie.
but "no correlation" DOES equal "no causation", and there is no correlation between gun ownership and homicide rate. Sorry sweaty, you're going to have to try harder than that.

Attached: 1559932627432.jpg (62 KB, 750x598)

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

The thought that no developed country appears on this list, it is composed of 3rd world shitholes AND THE US did not even occur in his head
"We are
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1565265766623.png (193 KB, 800x574)

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

:(

Xavier Sanchez
Xavier Sanchez

Nigger, you compared the USA to Mexico with the picture you posted. I called you retarded for it, and now you're whining that *I* compared the USA to Mexico. Do you have literal brain damage?

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

Sorry Mexibro, but people hardly recognise your violent country

The thought that no developed country appears on this list, it is composed of 3rd world shitholes AND THE US did not even occur in his head
You really did not even comprehend the post nor the intention in the OP, did you?

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Atleast America is good at a thing

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

Sorry Mexico

Camden Allen
Camden Allen

Atleast America is good at a thing
They always strive to be #1, don't they?

Christian Perry
Christian Perry

Here's firearm homicides by race, retard.

Attached: Firearm-Homicide-by-Race.png (8 KB, 410x320)

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

You CIA nigs are terrible at social engineering

Jaxson Jones
Jaxson Jones

Gonna need a source on that 288 number

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Then what about worst Korea and Japan?

Dominic Morgan
Dominic Morgan

Bootlickers btfo

Your graph shows the 1994 crackdown and increased sentencing on crime working...

Leo Myers
Leo Myers

Americans are not niggers.

Attached: pressxtodoubt.png (1.94 MB, 2847x1412)

Blake Collins
Blake Collins

Americans prefer have guns instead of obey liberals, they are so dumb.
Data on Brazil is incredible false, we have about 15 illegal guns for each legal gun.

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

Now take a look at firearm homicides in the UK, France, Germany, Benelux, Scandinavia, Poland, Russia, Spain, Italy you complete, absolute, boundless, pitless intellectual void

Would you even take a look at Canada while at it

Is it something in the food you Yanks consume that makes you spew out such pictures?

Attached: Americans.png (1.64 MB, 1425x1626)

Aaron Lewis
Aaron Lewis

Now look at India and Brazil, it's easy when we only look at developed countries.

Connor Hughes
Connor Hughes

Kiss my ass dumb fuck.

Attached: 1563738293693.png (97 KB, 513x463)

Brandon Flores
Brandon Flores

Shouldn't you be colluding?

John Cox
John Cox

The vast majority of those school shootings were done by niggers.

Caleb Johnson
Caleb Johnson

Pic related had lower gun crime too, faggot. This is a school in the 1950s, when gun homocide was lower

Attached: 150129-gun-safety-03.jpg (44 KB, 372x559)

Connor Carter
Connor Carter

You really did not even comprehend the post nor the intention in the OP, did you?
Yes I did. The post makes a strawman out of the pro-gun position by citing "school shootings" in an attempt to make the countries with far less "school shootings" seem safer. This is retarded because "school shootings" is an arbitrary metric. Here, i'll spell it out for you nice and slow.

If a country has MORE "school shootings" next year, but LESS total homicides, is it safer?
= of course it is

If a country has LESS "school shootings" next year, but MORE total homicides, is it safer?
= of course not

We have just proven that "school shootings" is an arbitrary metric when it comes to safety (the foundation of the debate) and anyone using "school shootings" as a metric in the argument is either a liar or a retard.

Additionally the retarded wojak at the bottom saying "mAybE mORe GuNS wiLL hELp" is used to imply that "gun ownership" is somehow related to "danger" (which I proved false with my first response image).

Basically the OP (and its intention) were totally fucking retarded, and you should probably stick to faceberg where the smoothbrains will like and share to virtue signal.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (44 KB, 800x450)

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

Also gun rights have been expanded since 1994 outside of the federal level.

Attached: 1565473094500.gif (99 KB, 676x509)

Matthew Reed
Matthew Reed

No, we're greatly outdone in that department by eurosnobs who are nothing more than serfs and subjects.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

Data on Brazil is incredible false, we have about 15 illegal guns for each legal gun.
source?

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Now look at India and Brazil, it's easy when we only look at developed countries.
If we assume the USA belongs in the same country class as developed countries of 1st and 2nd world, then let's REALLY not compare it to shitholes such as India, Brazil or Mexico, they are in the OP picture only to show that the USA is literally metres of mud below even their levels

You can kiss mine yourself, you incompetent moron. It's hard to believe Americans are this dim-witted

How about exiting your fantasy world, Stanley, and looking at real statistics?

Attached: absolute-denial.png (56 KB, 1114x567)

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

You're right. We should arm our kids earlier.

Attached: teach-your-kids.jpg (26 KB, 480x360)

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

Shouldn't you go mow your lawn?

Attached: 12b.png (1.19 MB, 1199x630)

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

School shootings are based as fuck. They help keep the population down to a stable level.

Justin Sanchez
Justin Sanchez

Gun ownership is at a low.

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

Okay, here I admit I laughed

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

This dude literally thinks white men are the problem in America lol. News flash: 13% of the population commits over 50% of the murders and it’s not white people.

Thomas Perez
Thomas Perez

firearm homicides
Another arbitrary metric, I suppose dying from a stabbing is superior to dying from a gunshot.

Let's do the exercise AGAIN, hopefully it sinks in:

If a country has MORE "gun homicides" next year, but LESS total homicides, is it safer?
= of course it is

If a country has LESS "gun homicides" next year, but MORE total homicides, is it safer?
= of course not

We have just proven that "gun homicides" is an arbitrary metric when it comes to safety (the foundation of the debate) and anyone using "gun homicides" as a metric in the argument is either a liar or a retard.

Attached: 42-421960-post-4chan-fuck-niggers-fuck-jannies-clipart.jpg (140 KB, 880x809)

Charles Ortiz
Charles Ortiz

"Look at France and Canada!"
White America has lower crime than those two countries
Yeah just straw man when you get proven wrong dumbass. Niggers and spics are to blame for our "gun problem" since they kill each other over gang shit and drugs.

Tyler Wright
Tyler Wright

The OP pic was about school shootings, not mass shootings.

Jordan Morris
Jordan Morris

This burger got it right, you have to embrace the violence, not fight it.

Alexander Butler
Alexander Butler

Oh of course, we'll just replicate our budding phase tech industry in the non globalized world, bring back segregation and invade several large scale countries again.

It'll be so easy....

What's the point in comparing ourselves to the 50's?

Aiden Price
Aiden Price

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CORPORATIONS AND REPUBLICANS PULL FUNDING FROM PUBLIC SCHOOLING FOR DECAdes

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

STILL using mass shootings as a metric
yikes

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

""White"" people

Attached: 1564944770782.png (77 KB, 972x1010)

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

but the gun ban helped Australia!!!
no, it didn't. The US (which loosened gun restrictions) saw a sharper decline in homicides over the same period.

Attached: AUS-USA.jpg (43 KB, 1138x924)

Austin Miller
Austin Miller

the real question is why are europeans too fucking stupid to realize that a fucking drive-by down the street from Compton High School counts as "a school shooting" in these ass-backwards studies that are usually directly paid for by anti-gun advocacy groups

The original school shooter Charles Witman was held at bay by civilians that returned fire, his killstreak could have easily been double if the University of Texas had been a "gun free zone" at the time.
More legal guns = more people to stop a mass shooting
More gun free zones = more sheep for the slaughter

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

Meanwhile on the federal level...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act

Connor Scott
Connor Scott

his country has ANY mass shootings at all

Attached: 1435027257310.jpg (312 KB, 1230x521)

Joseph Clark
Joseph Clark

but the handgun ban helped the UK!!!
No, it didn't. Homicides actually INCREASED for years.

Attached: UK-guns.jpg (62 KB, 602x440)

Angel Taylor
Angel Taylor

The point is that guns aren't to blame for our "gun problem", you just admitted social factors influence them more.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

That moment when a guy shooting himself in the parking lot of an abandoned school counts as a school shooting, and a school security officer's gun accidently discharging not hurting a single person also counts as a school shooting. Kek

Sebastian Moore
Sebastian Moore

Hey, the numbers are 5 times higher on the right size, what a cheap trick.

Kevin Perry
Kevin Perry

Yeah, I'm ultimately not pro gun control, you said "bootlickers" and my edgier libertarian friends usually try to use that as a case against police. Meanwhile your graph made the case for strict law enforcement. I had no idea at the time you were making a pro second amendment case.

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

his brain is too small to stop using an irrelevant statistic

Attached: 6e2.gif (571 KB, 600x580)

Gavin Brown
Gavin Brown

clearly labeled axis is a "trick"
"no"

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

I keep seeing these patterns

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

SHALL NOT!!!

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

furthermore I said "sharper decline" which is absolutely supported by the graph I posted. Learn to read you ape.

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

Have to buy a gun with background checks
Can take it with me concealed wherever I want in some states and couldn't do that before 1994
Just ignore states rights, they don't matter to liberals.

Leo Jenkins
Leo Jenkins

American numbers are 5x that of Australia

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Most of those shootings are caused by boys with single mothers and no positive male role models in their lives. Also public schools are complete shit to begin with. All they do is try to make you feel guilt and shame for what your ancestors did when you could be playing video games instead.

Carter Lewis
Carter Lewis

The left side ranges from 1.3 to 2, the right side ranges from 5.4 to 9.9, when the live drop, it's only showing an increase from 1.6 in 97 to 5.4 in 04

Caleb Carter
Caleb Carter

No it didn't dumbass, you just interpreted that way.
Doesn't know what bootlicker means
It is used to describe any authoritarian bullshit.

Ethan Richardson
Ethan Richardson

Check how many in the “mass shooting” number were done by blacks.

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

How about you do it?

Caleb Stewart
Caleb Stewart

youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4

Attached: download.jpg (10 KB, 232x218)

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

Um Poland sorry to tell you but Mexico and America have a drug war/trade going on that increases our homicide rates, look at South America and how close it is to America. It gets flooded with drugs and people kill each other with it. Suicide is another high gun related death and that's a whole nother can of worms. Not to mention black on black crime and our size dwarfs Europe. America is a different country than Romania or where ever your from. But we're number one and we'll always have guns sorry not sorry sweetie :)

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

Well articulated.

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

completely ignores the fact that American numbers declined MORE SHARPLY THAN Aussie numbers after the Aussie gun buyback and shills for gun control
top kek

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

No other country has the cultural or ethnic diversity as the US.

Also, 70-80% of the “mass shootings” are gang on gang black or Hispanic (still counted as “white race”) crimes. You’re an idiot.

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

It's almost like the case that liberals were making prior to 2008 was that guns themselves weren't dangerous and it was simply some of the people obtaining them that were...

Violent crimes holding steady up to 94

Suddenly come crashing down and continue to decline every year except 2016

What do you attribute the change to? your concealed carry gif shows only a few states going from may issue to shall issue in that time span.

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

be from Poland
a kike

Nathaniel Morgan
Nathaniel Morgan

No offence but while being about 10 times smaller, our gun crime is not, proportionally, 10 times smaller
Take a look at this picture lmao, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think even places like Russia, with their HUGE native Muslim population, has stats like this? I'm sure you are number one in many things

And no offence, it's not drugs that cause guns, it's access to guns that allow drug wars to be conducted. Where the fuck is your famous army even? What's the point in being "global police" if all your shithole does is raid some Arabic countries and not Mexico to end this shit?

No offence, master sage, but don't you think that a country with 200+ mass shootings per decade + absurdly high homicide rate is maybe more than enough to declare your country pretty retarded?

Attached: Amerideads.png (38 KB, 580x657)

John Robinson
John Robinson

People obtaining guns is the problem
You can still get them illegally fucking dumbass
Gun Cirme steady until 1994
Yeah like there totally wasnt any gun grabbing bullshit in the 70s 80s and early 90s when crime was higher, retard.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

There’s a problem yes, but you know something most of those places have? Metal detectors and armed guards.

We have millions of niggers, I am not disarming while they don’t.

John Rivera
John Rivera

This user shows graph...

This user doesn't even dispute it.
nice deflection

How do you sink a Polish battleship?
Put it in water.

Brody Rodriguez
Brody Rodriguez

Also, 70-80% of the “mass shootings” are gang on gang black or Hispanic (still counted as “white race”) crimes
Apparently they don't and the chart groups your idiotic "Hispanic" term as "Latino", in case you need glasses.

All Poles are Jews, but not all Jews are Poles
100% of our population goes to synagogues and have Torah and menorah at homes, all men are half-bald with curly black hair and black eyes, we have twisted hair too
I'm pretty sure none of us are just Slavs mixed with Germans and a bit of Hungarians, Gypsies and actual Jews

You can still get them illegally fucking dumbass
Why don't they do it here, you moron?

Attached: 3301b3df9f54.png (139 KB, 1658x1090)

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

Nigger....are you seriously this much of a brainlet? Did they not teach you how to read graphs in your favela?

Aussie homicide rate in '90 ~ 1.8
Aussie homicide rate in '04 ~ 1.4
1.4/1.8 = 0.7777

USA homicide rate in '90 ~ 8.7
USA homicide rate in '04 ~ 5.7
5.7/8.7 = 0.6552

So the Aussies introduced a gun ban, yet their homicide rate dropped at a proportionally SMALLER rate than America's (who loosened gun restrictions). Do you understand now you literal baboon?

TAKING AWAY GUNS DOES NOT HELP..

Attached: u-srs.jpg (6 KB, 250x250)

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

Attached: 1553557939085.jpg (44 KB, 640x626)

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Why would you link him to a graph with an irrelevant statistic? Blacks commit more homicide than whites, this is indisputable fact.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

Here don't they do it here, moron
You're still 96% polish and don't have over a hundred million spics and niggers in your country. Relative to your population of 38 million that would be like if 11 million people in your population was a nigger or spic.

Gavin Jenkins
Gavin Jenkins

I'm going to defensively dismiss someting like fucking mass shootings, which practically define my country

Attached: 1434170342725.png (188 KB, 327x316)

John Allen
John Allen

why are all american school shooters whiteys?
guns aren't the problem , white people are

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

Nope, we're just the best at EVERYTHING

Michael Barnes
Michael Barnes

tvn24.pl/tvn24-news-in-english,157,m/poland-two-wounded-including-11-year-old-in-school-shooting,939570.html

Eh, the lengths we go to so that American soldiers, stationed here to scare off Russkies, feel more at home

Attached: 1478203540179.jpg (23 KB, 640x559)

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

Adding dumbass to every sentence makes my points right!

The 94 crime bill had a lot more to it than gun restrictions, it also did shit like implement 3 strikes and you're out, as well as an overall crack down on all violent crime.

Chase Roberts
Chase Roberts

That actually reinforces his point you fucking braindead hick.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

A gun death isn't as foggy or unclear of a term as "mass shooting" you fucking polack cunt, that's why he's saying homicide, an actual legally defined term, is a fair comparison.

Luke Davis
Luke Davis

You are polish. You guys killed millions of Jews during WW2.

James Fisher
James Fisher

Ignoring my point completely
Admit to social factors being a large cause for homicides
Still say 1994 background checks lowered crime
Ignores the gun grabbers before hand
Maybe if you weren't a dumbass I wouldn't call you one, dumbass

Hunter Russell
Hunter Russell

kek
mass shootings are now part of the American culture

Attached: laughing-pistachios.jpg (52 KB, 700x466)

David Bailey
David Bailey

*Why
Not here

Landon Robinson
Landon Robinson

Unfamiliar with American history, how is the data in this graph an anti-gun argument?

Gavin Richardson
Gavin Richardson

Ignoring my point completely

That's because you haven't made a point, dumbass.

Asher Jackson
Asher Jackson

poverty
argentina
govt. corruption
argentina
lack of laws
argentina

yet still...

Jacob Young
Jacob Young

From my own post
"Yeah like there totally wasnt any gun grabbing bullshit in the 70s 80s and early 90s when crime was higher, retard."

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

We’re just more accelerationist because our iq is so high

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Prove anyone died at any of these shootings.

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

He didn't mean it mexibro
I mean your country is a hot topic for us, especially with our current prez

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

Daily reminder that Europe is NOT a country.

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

It's not an anti gun argument.

Robert Perez
Robert Perez

Attached: 1557970570647.jpg (58 KB, 448x828)

Carson Foster
Carson Foster

It can't compete unless they do pic related.

Michael Young
Michael Young

the only relevant question is "what about the modern technological society has made seemingly arbitrary mass murder so much more common"? there was a time in america when guns were as common but this shit didn't happen.

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

Attached: 7pzhx96upqg11.png (755 KB, 955x716)

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Why do you care? It's not your country and not your problem. Just sage.

Jackson Rogers
Jackson Rogers

Is there a particular set of laws you can point to in the late 60's early 70's that would correlate to the increase in violent crime, boy?

Zachary Brooks
Zachary Brooks

Something to aspire for and proof guns aren’t the reason

Isaac Roberts
Isaac Roberts

In our continent, the wolves have teeth removed too
You are just incompetent twats

Attached: 1446816928051.png (478 KB, 600x600)

Jaxson Hernandez
Jaxson Hernandez

Compete in what?
I just want to be left the fuck alone.

Jackson Cruz
Jackson Cruz

Imagine more people die from coughing per year than mass shootings in the past 50. Kys faggot

Ayden Martinez
Ayden Martinez

Attached: 936.jpg (31 KB, 625x626)

Cameron Ward
Cameron Ward

What? Public school funding is way up and the most violent groups (blacks and hispanics) get the most funding

Attached: B559EABE-D1C9-4E67-894F-02AD1EBF55AA.png (160 KB, 428x752)

Chase Hill
Chase Hill

The one called The Gun Control Act of 1968

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Wh*te Am*ricans are all racist terrorists who love to oppress black, brown, and yellow people, both home and abroad. To solve the problem, we have to balkanize the United States and kill all wh*te Am*ricans.

Lincoln Richardson
Lincoln Richardson

I guess that's true, the fact so many people on this board know and discuss US politics as much as they do is so bizarre to me.

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Non Americans, obviously.

Christopher Gomez
Christopher Gomez

imagine living every day of your life making threads on pol endlessly obsessing over USA. sage

Chase James
Chase James

we have to balkanize the United States

Attached: 1460914676961.jpg (26 KB, 480x360)

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

user is using it as pro gun, but it's disingenuous pointing to 1963 since population has grown considerably. They have the same ratio, but homicides are 60% higher comparing the highlighted years.
189.2 million(4.6hom/100k) -> 8703.2 homicides
226.5 million(10.1hom/100k) -> 22876.5 homicides
318.6 million(4.5hom/100k) -> 14337 homicides
Sure, they lowered from 1980 to 2014, but it's still a lot of fucking homicides.

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

The reason why black and brown people are "violent" because of all wh*te Am*ricans oppressing them.

Levi Young
Levi Young

Attached: 803.png (149 KB, 625x626)

Ayden Ramirez
Ayden Ramirez

Beslan school siege

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

All fake caused by wh*te Am*ricans. Russians are technically brown.

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

It's per 100,000 you fucking moron.

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

This is false and quite frankly stupid considering Poland's death toll.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

Half of Polish population was wiped out because of wh*te Am*ricans. They see Poles as black people.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

singular event compared to not 20
not 50
not 100
not even stopping at 200 shootings

Like pic related, commie?

I'm sure a leaf is who Poland needs to get defended in such threads from such arguments
Appreciated nontheless, you'll have a special place in one of our summer camps :3

Attached: 1514212119900.jpg (17 KB, 480x426)

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

A series of relatively mild restrictions on gun manufacturers and enforcement of state borders lead to a drastic spike in violent crime in your world, and nothing else?

Seems like a much smaller law change than the whole Civil Rights thing going on at the same time.

Attached: 23063724-standard[1].jpg (69 KB, 665x390)

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

If only the average Polack had a way to defend themselves back then. Maybe in a concealable manner.

Luis Cruz
Luis Cruz

Attached: d5c.jpg (40 KB, 625x626)

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

And nothing else
I didnt even argue that, YOU asked if there was any gun control reform back then. Calling it "mild" is always what fucking bootlickers do, they cope and say "it's not a big deal bro".

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

if only Poles had 2nd amendment, they surely would repel the raging Hitlerist machine and Stalinist machine
Quintessentially America post, we'd take Berlin first then dip our feet in Muscovite lakes captured by us thanks to easy access to handguns, right after we mass shoot all tanks in the head, of course

Thomas Murphy
Thomas Murphy

Yes. That man with a gun is a wh*te Am*rican.

Joshua Watson
Joshua Watson

(<-kek, true in many ways)
They count incidents with 1 injured as a school shooting. Yes, easier access to guns means thats bound to happen more often. But that doesnt mean that the gun is the problem, maybe societys just fucked up, theres to many chimps, homos and the like in schools. I sometimes get the feeling that this whole gun debate is just to draw attention away from the eal issue of the human race degenerating into some sort homosexual, psychopathic group think entity, not capable of creativity or strive towards anything. So dont worry as soon as were living in huts again, all problem will be solved.

Attached: 1564605540817.jpg (10 KB, 225x225)

Luke Torres
Luke Torres

American's had nothing to do with the Nazi's blitzkrieging Poland within a month, but funny enough when Poland's resistance forces in 1944 were getting slaughtered in the streets by the remaining Nazi regiments, the Russian Soviets arrived and sat outside of the cities in their tanks, waiting for both sides to slaughter each other until moving in and finishing off the remaining stragglers.

Fascists are degenerates but authoritarian commies are something else entirely.

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

Can't do anything because my tabks
You should've done something you fucking cuck.

Evan Myers
Evan Myers

gun ownership at an all time low
somehow this proves guns are the problem

People in the 50's weren't shooting up their schools. What changed?

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

Attached: e0d.jpg (45 KB, 1000x1000)

Jackson Campbell
Jackson Campbell

See pic related btw

Attached: 6tc4e4skuxbz.jpg (97 KB, 640x650)

Gavin Powell
Gavin Powell

So because there's a drug "war" that justifies the astronomical homicide rates? Mass murder is a daily fucking occurrence and the motivations have nothing to do with the drug industry. Nobody is even shocked when it happens anymore because everyone is desensitized to it.

If you're going to argue for proximity to Mexico as the catalyst to the USA's violence problem, why has it not trickled in to our country, too?

Canadians have a shitload of guns. We've had four "mass" murder incidents totaling 12 dead in 2019. In 2015 we didn't have a single death attributed to mass murder.

The USA has had 32 deaths attributed to mass shootings in the 16 days of this month.

Carson Mitchell
Carson Mitchell

SAYS THE POLAK././././// been under communist RULE for 1000 years and still has nigger places in the nation, I had a friend in Poland says he wants to kill himself because the nation is in the 80's............ America is like a Alien planet compared to shitty Polak, you niggers just going to be communists again soon because you have no weapons. I would rather 30 kids die a day then be Communist for 100 years.

Eli Fisher
Eli Fisher

Pay your debt

Benjamin James
Benjamin James

American's after World War II controlled half the planets resources...years went by and wealth inequality grew, corporate interests began to seed fundamental webs that today have grown into global entities seemingly impossible to control without hard legislation and safeguard measures.

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

I always knew y*nx are this violent and twisted

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Events where n-words and hispaniards happen to shoot one another near a school should't be called school shootings. Also yes, more guns would objectively help.

Attached: fbi-table-43a.jpg (752 KB, 1877x1913)

Chase Butler
Chase Butler

Attached: 1565576493789.jpg (89 KB, 1280x1267)

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

It does. "Nazi" Germany is a puppet state of the United States, just like Canada today.

Caleb Brown
Caleb Brown

Even if you removed all guns and included only bare hands and knives, the US would still have a higher per capita murder rate than many other countries? Why is that, I'm not sure, really.

Attached: guns-state-rate.jpg (576 KB, 1987x1499)

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

why is greenland red kek

Landon Peterson
Landon Peterson

Ahh yes, stupid J*pnigger defending wh*te Am*rican terrorism. I hope China rule the world and put J*pan in the corner.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

Zero school shootings before 1965. It’s right around this time that Anglo-American culture fractured and crumbled.

Kayden Cruz
Kayden Cruz

This is how we need to deal with school shootings

Attached: roman-school.png (21 KB, 996x544)

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

And that's a good thing. Death to Am*rica

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

Including suicides in "gun violence" statistics isn't disingenuous at all either; there is a clear correlation between gun ownership and suicide rates. See? Americans have the most guns in the world, so naturally they also have the highest suicide rate in the world, too.

Attached: suicides.jpg (616 KB, 1454x1880)

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

I asked if there was one that would correlate to the increase, one proportional to a major societal change, like doubling our violent crime.

I didn't try to pitch a 1968 bill to you by saying it was "no big deal bro."

You're playing both sides of the ball here
Guns have no impact on violent crime.

Unless it's beneficial to my point, then they do.

Christopher Williams
Christopher Williams

Americans dismantled USSR's socialist economy, the allure of capitalist rich's too sweet for soviet politicians. Across the entire iron curtain corporations were given corrupt backroom access to public assets and government was subverted to serve corporate interests. In some countries like Russia, individuals like Russia dismantled this hold and took the country elsewhere, but Poland remains like this to this day, a puppet state government and every other business is owned by Americans, Germans, Dutch, French etc. Nothing is Polish, it is impossible for the people to truly take things into their hands and the government today is a Roman Catholic circle jerk that's furthering the corruption.

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

TF
TP

Attached: 1563745285998.png (217 KB, 500x361)

Adrian Taylor
Adrian Taylor

It's measured per capita (100,000). Greenland has a very small population (<60,000) so a small amount of murders can tip the scales. A single murder and it's already higher than many European and asian countries instantly.

Attached: murderratepercapita.png (483 KB, 2821x1902)

Christian Ward
Christian Ward

In some countries like Russia, individuals like Russia

Should have said Putin

Jacob Adams
Jacob Adams

United States has lots of gun deaths! We should ban guns!
Actually look at statistics
Gun crimes drop dramatically if you were to thanos snap black/Hispanic numbers from the statistics. To levels no worse than Europe.
It's not the guns friend.

James Hughes
James Hughes

looks to Venezuela and China governments fucking their citizens up

thanks, I'll keep my guns.

Angel Lewis
Angel Lewis

Lol, stupid D*miniggers. This is why communism save countries like Cuba and Haiti.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Youre a smart guy, I knew it, ever since I legally own guns, I want to shoot myself. Its not like someone wants to kill himself, whichever way is expedient and a gun happens to be around, but a guy gets a gun and suddenly wants to kill himself. Youve enlightened me.

William Collins
William Collins

less jewish psychiatry?

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Guns have no impact in violent crime
True
Unless it's beneficial to my point of view
I never argued that, I've always been arguing that social factors are more important, even you said that was true. You said that the '94 gun control reform was responsible for lowering crime after I said social factors mattered more, and i said that couldn't be true because gun control reform existed when crime was higher then. You're just confusing my argument, on purpose or just by sheer stupidity.

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

Yes you did. You automatically agree to kill innocent people. KYS, whitey.

Jayden Lee
Jayden Lee

Look at your ethnic breakdown. You've only got 3% black, and it's probably spread around more than they are here. We've got around 14% black last I checked, and they're concentrated in areas, which causes them to go feral.

We also have a fuck ton of Hispanic, which are like a discount black. As far as statistical violence.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

total homicides are down from historical peaks due to improvements in law enforcement
therefore there is no gun violence problem
pay no attention to any other stats by the way

Dylan Smith
Dylan Smith

Pathetic

Oliver Reyes
Oliver Reyes

Shut up

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

I never said it was responsible for the decrease, i said it coincided. You made a post that seemed to imply state restrictions accounted for the crime decrease, so, i felt it necessary to point out that not only did your gif show no major changes in the years of the violent crime decline from your graph, but it coincided with the brady bill's passage.

Joseph Perez
Joseph Perez

Yes

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

Attached: 479.jpg (23 KB, 295x378)

Ethan Jones
Ethan Jones

Attached: 1565650140142.jpg (35 KB, 720x736)

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

yes

Nathan Rodriguez
Nathan Rodriguez

Attached: 1565377534702.jpg (15 KB, 374x378)

Jordan Barnes
Jordan Barnes

The United States was founded with help by the French who'd flooded it with illegal weapons for the revolutionary army. The US has since flooded multiple countries with illegal weapons to promote "US-positive political change", similarly the British had recently illegally supplied weapons to insurgents in Syria, Russian-made guns can be found almost everywhere. Guns are highly regulated and even "illegal" in almost every corner of the world and yet through one channel or another often manage to find their way into people's hands. The only thing, perhaps temporarily, keeping Europe and Asia specifically from being a bloodbath more representative of the entire rest of the world is favorable demography and geography, and one of those pillars of support are waning fast.

Attached: why-they-have-them-guns-tho.jpg (413 KB, 1261x720)

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

"Your graph shows the 1994 crackdown and increased sentencing on crime working..."
- By (You)

John Rogers
John Rogers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers

Attached: le-gun-control-face.jpg (1.51 MB, 1385x2439)

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

there is no correlation between gun ownership and homicide rate
Except in every single case where a gun was used to murder somebody

Ian Barnes
Ian Barnes

Pretty sure he means LEGAL gun ownership.

Isaiah Gonzalez
Isaiah Gonzalez

That's a statement I'll stand by, for sure. It explains both the plummet, and the sustained decrease over time.

Note that in the 80's incarcerations increased but didn't effect violent crime because of our increased sentences for faggy drug laws. compared to the more robust 90's incarcerations which removed super predators from the streats.

Attached: us-incarceration-and-crime-rates[1].png (32 KB, 2200x1700)

Jack Morgan
Jack Morgan

You're just confused, user. You have no idea what your thesis even is, you go from saying the gun control act worked, to saying societal factors mattered, to saying you never argued it worked and now we're full circle with you saying this shit again.

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Just got here.
So why the D&C polebro? We love what you’re leading in Eastern Europe.

You can’t talk legit American men into disliking Poland because some kike faggot talks shit. Go fuck your whore mother

Attached: 348C2D99-E62E-433D-AE2F-AD320CD16256.gif (2.88 MB, 640x360)

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Forgot to hide your flag Schlomo

Eli Smith
Eli Smith

Lemme explain something to you polack, any use of a firearm within 1000 feet of the grounds of a school is a "school shooting" by definition in the US. In an urban area, you have a 50/50 chance of being somewhere that would be considered a school shooting, even if you're in an alleyway that's three blocks away from a daycare center.

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

When did i say the gun control act worked? I said the last drop coincided with the Brady campaign and liberals of the time would have made the case the guns weren't inherently bad.

My point this entire thread has been there's no correlation in gun laws and violent crime.you're the one posting crime statistics as if the 2 things are directly related. I was simply denying that case because the last sustained drop in violent crime coincides with increased federal gun regulation counter to your point.

Do you maybe not understand what a coincidence is?

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

Apparently you are. Do you think we didn't notice the countless anti-guns threads that just appeared on this board?

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Pretty sure bongs lead in school stabbings.

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

When did I say it worked
See

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

We've already covered this ground

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

How bout you try.

Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith

Then I'm right, you're just wasting my fucking time.

Ethan Cooper
Ethan Cooper

If that's what you want to believe, I can't stop you.

Dylan Long
Dylan Long

compares with third world countries
Compare with any other first world country and you'll see you're retarded.

inb4 Russia and China
Those are second world countries in case you didn't know and they still have lower crime rates.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

1994 crackdown and increased sentencing on crime working
I never said it was responsible for the decrease
That's a statement I'll stand by, for sure. (After I quoted your first reply)
You're just flipping backwards and forwards.

Ayden Murphy
Ayden Murphy

SCHOOL shootings
Tally is bullshit. The list it gets that number from includes a guy committing suicide in a parking lot across the street from a school that was out on vacation, and a BB gun being shot at an empty school bus in a parking lot at night. Also includes an officer who discharged a firearm in a library by accident.

Ryan Price
Ryan Price

Americans had guns before the 90s too but this didn't happen you fucking retard. It's not guns clearly.

Liam Harris
Liam Harris

School children should be allowed to carry small caliber handguns in their backpacks.
This would cut down on bullying, everyone would be more polite and school shooters would pick softer targets.
As in Beslan.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit