Are Americans boundlessly stupid?

Are Americans boundlessly stupid?

Attached: schoolshootingssince2009omexicochinasouthafrica6spain43268455.png (500x661, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/amendments/amendment-ii
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4
tvn24.pl/tvn24-news-in-english,157,m/poland-two-wounded-including-11-year-old-in-school-shooting,939570.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bootlickers btfo

Attached: EBFl3I9W4AAe52Q.jpg (693x523, 61K)

Shall not be infringed. I don’t care if there are 1000 school shootings a day.

kek, all the other countries are such losers; they can't even come close to our score

"School shootings"

>using school shooting as a metric as opposed to total homicide rate
looks like you're the stupid one. If Mexico is so safe you should move there.

Attached: post this in every gun thread.png (626x691, 347K)

>Mentions Mexico and South Africa
>Doesn't mention their homicide rates

constitutioncenter.org/interactive-constitution/amendments/amendment-ii
Amendment II - The United States Constitution

Niggers are not human.
Americans are human
Americans are not niggers.

Correlation does not equal causation sweetie. Have you controlled for factors such a poverty, government corruption, lack of laws, religion, etc..... It's all spurious correlation.

>he compares his place to fucking Mexico
Are you stupid? Do you have brain damage, user?
With the power of our economy, don't you think you should do better than write comparative posts to some irrelevant third world shithole?

Almost like something outside of gun ownership is responsible for this shit, dumbass.

fpbp based and statistics-pilled
hourly reminder that facts don't care about your retarded feelings on guns, see image

Attached: 1564945713558.png (1558x1006, 105K)

>he compares his place to fucking Mexico
kek, yeah why the fuck would I do that?!?! Gosh i'm so retarded for bringing that up all on my own. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways you absolute genius.

Attached: big brain.png (821x601, 340K)

>Correlation does not equal causation sweetie.
but "no correlation" DOES equal "no causation", and there is no correlation between gun ownership and homicide rate. Sorry sweaty, you're going to have to try harder than that.

Attached: 1559932627432.jpg (750x598, 62K)

>The thought that no developed country appears on this list, it is composed of 3rd world shitholes AND THE US did not even occur in his head
>"We are
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1565265766623.png (800x574, 193K)

:(

Nigger, you compared the USA to Mexico with the picture you posted. I called you retarded for it, and now you're whining that *I* compared the USA to Mexico. Do you have literal brain damage?

Sorry Mexibro, but people hardly recognise your violent country

>The thought that no developed country appears on this list, it is composed of 3rd world shitholes AND THE US did not even occur in his head
You really did not even comprehend the post nor the intention in the OP, did you?

Atleast America is good at a thing

Sorry Mexico

>Atleast America is good at a thing
They always strive to be #1, don't they?

Here's firearm homicides by race, retard.

Attached: Firearm Homicide by Race.png (410x320, 8K)

You CIA nigs are terrible at social engineering

Gonna need a source on that 288 number

Then what about worst Korea and Japan?

>Bootlickers btfo

Your graph shows the 1994 crackdown and increased sentencing on crime working...

>Americans are not niggers.

Attached: pressxtodoubt.png (2847x1412, 1.94M)

Americans prefer have guns instead of obey liberals, they are so dumb.
Data on Brazil is incredible false, we have about 15 illegal guns for each legal gun.

Now take a look at firearm homicides in the UK, France, Germany, Benelux, Scandinavia, Poland, Russia, Spain, Italy you complete, absolute, boundless, pitless intellectual void

Would you even take a look at Canada while at it

Is it something in the food you Yanks consume that makes you spew out such pictures?

Attached: Americans.png (1425x1626, 1.64M)

Now look at India and Brazil, it's easy when we only look at developed countries.

Kiss my ass dumb fuck.

Attached: 1563738293693.png (513x463, 97K)

Shouldn't you be colluding?

The vast majority of those school shootings were done by niggers.

Pic related had lower gun crime too, faggot. This is a school in the 1950s, when gun homocide was lower

Attached: 150129-gun-safety-03.jpg (372x559, 44K)

>You really did not even comprehend the post nor the intention in the OP, did you?
Yes I did. The post makes a strawman out of the pro-gun position by citing "school shootings" in an attempt to make the countries with far less "school shootings" seem safer. This is retarded because "school shootings" is an arbitrary metric. Here, i'll spell it out for you nice and slow.

If a country has MORE "school shootings" next year, but LESS total homicides, is it safer?
= of course it is

If a country has LESS "school shootings" next year, but MORE total homicides, is it safer?
= of course not

We have just proven that "school shootings" is an arbitrary metric when it comes to safety (the foundation of the debate) and anyone using "school shootings" as a metric in the argument is either a liar or a retard.

Additionally the retarded wojak at the bottom saying "mAybE mORe GuNS wiLL hELp" is used to imply that "gun ownership" is somehow related to "danger" (which I proved false with my first response image).

Basically the OP (and its intention) were totally fucking retarded, and you should probably stick to faceberg where the smoothbrains will like and share to virtue signal.

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Also gun rights have been expanded since 1994 outside of the federal level.

Attached: 1565473094500.gif (676x509, 99K)

>Are Americans boundlessly stupid?

No, we're greatly outdone in that department by eurosnobs who are nothing more than serfs and subjects.

>Data on Brazil is incredible false, we have about 15 illegal guns for each legal gun.
source?

>Now look at India and Brazil, it's easy when we only look at developed countries.
If we assume the USA belongs in the same country class as developed countries of 1st and 2nd world, then let's REALLY not compare it to shitholes such as India, Brazil or Mexico, they are in the OP picture only to show that the USA is literally metres of mud below even their levels

You can kiss mine yourself, you incompetent moron. It's hard to believe Americans are this dim-witted

How about exiting your fantasy world, Stanley, and looking at real statistics?

Attached: absolute_denial.png (1114x567, 56K)

You're right. We should arm our kids earlier.

Attached: teach your kids.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Shouldn't you go mow your lawn?

Attached: 12b.png (1199x630, 1.19M)

School shootings are based as fuck. They help keep the population down to a stable level.

Gun ownership is at a low.

Okay, here I admit I laughed

This dude literally thinks white men are the problem in America lol. News flash: 13% of the population commits over 50% of the murders and it’s not white people.

>firearm homicides
Another arbitrary metric, I suppose dying from a stabbing is superior to dying from a gunshot.

Let's do the exercise AGAIN, hopefully it sinks in:

If a country has MORE "gun homicides" next year, but LESS total homicides, is it safer?
= of course it is

If a country has LESS "gun homicides" next year, but MORE total homicides, is it safer?
= of course not

We have just proven that "gun homicides" is an arbitrary metric when it comes to safety (the foundation of the debate) and anyone using "gun homicides" as a metric in the argument is either a liar or a retard.

Attached: 42-421960_post-4chan-fuck-niggers-fuck-jannies-clipart.jpg (880x809, 140K)

>"Look at France and Canada!"
>White America has lower crime than those two countries
Yeah just straw man when you get proven wrong dumbass. Niggers and spics are to blame for our "gun problem" since they kill each other over gang shit and drugs.

The OP pic was about school shootings, not mass shootings.

This burger got it right, you have to embrace the violence, not fight it.

Oh of course, we'll just replicate our budding phase tech industry in the non globalized world, bring back segregation and invade several large scale countries again.

It'll be so easy....

What's the point in comparing ourselves to the 50's?

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN CORPORATIONS AND REPUBLICANS PULL FUNDING FROM PUBLIC SCHOOLING FOR DECAdes

>STILL using mass shootings as a metric
yikes

""White"" people

Attached: 1564944770782.png (972x1010, 77K)

>but the gun ban helped Australia!!!
no, it didn't. The US (which loosened gun restrictions) saw a sharper decline in homicides over the same period.

Attached: AUS_USA.jpg (1138x924, 43K)

the real question is why are europeans too fucking stupid to realize that a fucking drive-by down the street from Compton High School counts as "a school shooting" in these ass-backwards studies that are usually directly paid for by anti-gun advocacy groups

The original school shooter Charles Witman was held at bay by civilians that returned fire, his killstreak could have easily been double if the University of Texas had been a "gun free zone" at the time.
More legal guns = more people to stop a mass shooting
More gun free zones = more sheep for the slaughter

Meanwhile on the federal level...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Handgun_Violence_Prevention_Act

>his country has ANY mass shootings at all

Attached: 1435027257310.jpg (1230x521, 312K)

>but the handgun ban helped the UK!!!
No, it didn't. Homicides actually INCREASED for years.

Attached: UK guns.jpg (602x440, 62K)

The point is that guns aren't to blame for our "gun problem", you just admitted social factors influence them more.

That moment when a guy shooting himself in the parking lot of an abandoned school counts as a school shooting, and a school security officer's gun accidently discharging not hurting a single person also counts as a school shooting. Kek

Hey, the numbers are 5 times higher on the right size, what a cheap trick.

Yeah, I'm ultimately not pro gun control, you said "bootlickers" and my edgier libertarian friends usually try to use that as a case against police. Meanwhile your graph made the case for strict law enforcement. I had no idea at the time you were making a pro second amendment case.

>his brain is too small to stop using an irrelevant statistic

Attached: 6e2.gif (600x580, 571K)

>clearly labeled axis is a "trick"
"no"

I keep seeing these patterns

SHALL NOT!!!

furthermore I said "sharper decline" which is absolutely supported by the graph I posted. Learn to read you ape.

>Have to buy a gun with background checks
>Can take it with me concealed wherever I want in some states and couldn't do that before 1994
Just ignore states rights, they don't matter to liberals.

>American numbers are 5x that of Australia

Most of those shootings are caused by boys with single mothers and no positive male role models in their lives. Also public schools are complete shit to begin with. All they do is try to make you feel guilt and shame for what your ancestors did when you could be playing video games instead.

The left side ranges from 1.3 to 2, the right side ranges from 5.4 to 9.9, when the live drop, it's only showing an increase from 1.6 in 97 to 5.4 in 04

No it didn't dumbass, you just interpreted that way.
>Doesn't know what bootlicker means
It is used to describe any authoritarian bullshit.

Check how many in the “mass shooting” number were done by blacks.

How about you do it?

youtube.com/watch?v=McyVZLccno4

Attached: download.jpg (232x218, 10K)

Um Poland sorry to tell you but Mexico and America have a drug war/trade going on that increases our homicide rates, look at South America and how close it is to America. It gets flooded with drugs and people kill each other with it. Suicide is another high gun related death and that's a whole nother can of worms. Not to mention black on black crime and our size dwarfs Europe. America is a different country than Romania or where ever your from. But we're number one and we'll always have guns sorry not sorry sweetie :)

Well articulated.

>completely ignores the fact that American numbers declined MORE SHARPLY THAN Aussie numbers after the Aussie gun buyback and shills for gun control
top kek

No other country has the cultural or ethnic diversity as the US.

Also, 70-80% of the “mass shootings” are gang on gang black or Hispanic (still counted as “white race”) crimes. You’re an idiot.

It's almost like the case that liberals were making prior to 2008 was that guns themselves weren't dangerous and it was simply some of the people obtaining them that were...

>Violent crimes holding steady up to 94

>Suddenly come crashing down and continue to decline every year except 2016

What do you attribute the change to? your concealed carry gif shows only a few states going from may issue to shall issue in that time span.

>be from Poland
>a kike

No offence but while being about 10 times smaller, our gun crime is not, proportionally, 10 times smaller
Take a look at this picture lmao, what the fuck is wrong with you? Do you think even places like Russia, with their HUGE native Muslim population, has stats like this? I'm sure you are number one in many things

And no offence, it's not drugs that cause guns, it's access to guns that allow drug wars to be conducted. Where the fuck is your famous army even? What's the point in being "global police" if all your shithole does is raid some Arabic countries and not Mexico to end this shit?

No offence, master sage, but don't you think that a country with 200+ mass shootings per decade + absurdly high homicide rate is maybe more than enough to declare your country pretty retarded?

Attached: Amerideads.png (580x657, 38K)

>People obtaining guns is the problem
You can still get them illegally fucking dumbass
>Gun Cirme steady until 1994
Yeah like there totally wasnt any gun grabbing bullshit in the 70s 80s and early 90s when crime was higher, retard.

There’s a problem yes, but you know something most of those places have? Metal detectors and armed guards.

We have millions of niggers, I am not disarming while they don’t.

This user shows graph...

This user doesn't even dispute it.
>nice deflection

How do you sink a Polish battleship?
Put it in water.

>Also, 70-80% of the “mass shootings” are gang on gang black or Hispanic (still counted as “white race”) crimes
Apparently they don't and the chart groups your idiotic "Hispanic" term as "Latino", in case you need glasses.

All Poles are Jews, but not all Jews are Poles
100% of our population goes to synagogues and have Torah and menorah at homes, all men are half-bald with curly black hair and black eyes, we have twisted hair too
I'm pretty sure none of us are just Slavs mixed with Germans and a bit of Hungarians, Gypsies and actual Jews

>You can still get them illegally fucking dumbass
Why don't they do it here, you moron?

Attached: 3301b3df9f54.png (1658x1090, 139K)

Nigger....are you seriously this much of a brainlet? Did they not teach you how to read graphs in your favela?

Aussie homicide rate in '90 ~ 1.8
Aussie homicide rate in '04 ~ 1.4
1.4/1.8 = 0.7777

USA homicide rate in '90 ~ 8.7
USA homicide rate in '04 ~ 5.7
5.7/8.7 = 0.6552

So the Aussies introduced a gun ban, yet their homicide rate dropped at a proportionally SMALLER rate than America's (who loosened gun restrictions). Do you understand now you literal baboon?

TAKING AWAY GUNS DOES NOT HELP..

Attached: u srs.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Attached: 1553557939085.jpg (640x626, 44K)

Why would you link him to a graph with an irrelevant statistic? Blacks commit more homicide than whites, this is indisputable fact.

>Here don't they do it here, moron
You're still 96% polish and don't have over a hundred million spics and niggers in your country. Relative to your population of 38 million that would be like if 11 million people in your population was a nigger or spic.

>I'm going to defensively dismiss someting like fucking mass shootings, which practically define my country

Attached: 1434170342725.png (327x316, 188K)

why are all american school shooters whiteys?
guns aren't the problem , white people are

Nope, we're just the best at EVERYTHING

tvn24.pl/tvn24-news-in-english,157,m/poland-two-wounded-including-11-year-old-in-school-shooting,939570.html

Eh, the lengths we go to so that American soldiers, stationed here to scare off Russkies, feel more at home

Attached: 1478203540179.jpg (640x559, 23K)

>Adding dumbass to every sentence makes my points right!

The 94 crime bill had a lot more to it than gun restrictions, it also did shit like implement 3 strikes and you're out, as well as an overall crack down on all violent crime.

That actually reinforces his point you fucking braindead hick.

A gun death isn't as foggy or unclear of a term as "mass shooting" you fucking polack cunt, that's why he's saying homicide, an actual legally defined term, is a fair comparison.

You are polish. You guys killed millions of Jews during WW2.