ANNONS THE 2.0 HOUSING BUBBLE HAS BEGUN!!

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

2008.....2019 How come the banks always get to fuck with people and make everything expensive by giving out loans? Everything that banks can give out loans for cost way too much.. and everything they can't is always reasonable. Stupid monthly payment slaves.

Attached: cA.jpg (255 KB, 1253x759)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/02/single-family-landlords-wall-street/582394/
forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2017/01/06/blackstones-big-bet-on-the-u-s-housing-recovery-files-to-go-public/#781cc0263dba
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319891
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_rent#Classical_rent_(land_rent)
dw.com/en/a-german-right-wing-extremist-soldiers-double-life/a-43540639
24hplans.com/top-20-shipping-container-home-designs-and-their-costs/

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

Attached: bank-owned-2019.jpg (271 KB, 1241x757)

Thomas Torres
Thomas Torres

Most people take 300k loans while earning 30k - 40k a year. That's stupid. Taking loans in general isn't. Listen to Dave Ramsey.

Luke Sullivan
Luke Sullivan

CA

Dis
Gusting

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

So this is what people mean when they say they have a business flipping houses after pulling their life together lmao

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

they're litterally used houses

how the fuck in the world do they get more expensive over time?

why do normies fall for this shit..

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

obvious slide thread
ID: unonesty

kek is real

Benjamin Gomez
Benjamin Gomez

I put a house on the market August first and closed last monday. Sold for $210, listed for $190. Cash buyer.

Owen Foster
Owen Foster

something is only worth what someone else is willing to pay for it. I already sold a couple months ago.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Not bad for bait

Jacob Clark
Jacob Clark

The ground get's more expensive. The cost to tear it down and replace it gets more expensive. There are millions more people every year.

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

be your own bank. buy bitcoin. let the banks burn to the ground this time around

Austin Fisher
Austin Fisher

I'm about to be in the market for a house very soon and this is making me strongly consider building new instead of trying to outbid others.

Camden White
Camden White

I don't know where you are all living, there are only a few places where housing prices are ridiculous. The pictured houses cost about 50k anywhere else.

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

paid 20k more than list price
in cash
You better spend that shit quick, that's dirty money.

James Taylor
James Taylor

it's the land

Joseph Turner
Joseph Turner

The pictured houses cost about 50k anywhere else.
Why lie here?

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Is this actually expensive?

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

Attached: doubt-it.jpg (7 KB, 182x276)

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

Depends on the house's condition. On the surface, no it's not expensive, especially for California. I'm not sure where Camino is relative to LA and SF though.

Benjamin Rodriguez
Benjamin Rodriguez

For that shithole location, yeah.

Landon Perry
Landon Perry

He's probably not lying

Blake Garcia
Blake Garcia

The ground get's more expensive.

That's right goy. You must always give more shekels to use ground.

Caleb Diaz
Caleb Diaz

The housing bubble isn't going to pop until the Federal government goes after illegal immigrants. Once that happens, banks won't be able to collect on home loans due to illegal immigrants bailing and rent for apartments will plummet due to tenants ghosting.

Nathan Carter
Nathan Carter

Wait, house prices gonna crash? When?

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Yeah! Same thing with insurance! Get a loan for school? Oops, school cost 20x as much now. Get insurance for doctor? Oops doctor cost 20x as much now.

Fucks with the free market. Gambling schemes like usurious banking and insurance should be out lawed.

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

800 sq ft
That could be a comfy little bachelors/retirement shack, still overpriced as fuck though unless there's lot's of adjacent land, which there really isn't. I hate the tiny house shit but really want to go in on a modest home to retire in and make a perfect retreat in my old age.

David Young
David Young

Car insurance is the biggest scam in the fucking world.
oy driving without insurance there five hundred dollar fine, loicense revoked
insurance for 2015+ cars and or new drivers ranges in the 300s and UP

oy veyyyyyyy

Attached: 00A23395-77C8-4738-8A08-1B88A4AB9FBF.jpg (45 KB, 640x608)

Josiah Perez
Josiah Perez

Because Obama gave away America's housing stock for pennies to Steven Schwarzman - Skull and bones and CEO of Blackstone. They were sold our foreclosed homes for practically nothing so they could turn around and raise rent to ungodly levels. At the same time Obama opened the borders of America to millions and millions of foreigners a year to buy up our homes. In addition he let the chinese buy up our homes so they could hide their wealth from mother China.

Anthony Morales
Anthony Morales

Go back and do some research on 2009 -2010 when Fannie and Freddie bundled up all our foreclosed homes and gave them away to a few select hedge funds.

ALMOST AS IF ON PURPOSE.

Aiden Gomez
Aiden Gomez

i always watch property prices. here's my 2 cents
Prices did not increase over the past year in CA. That's a huge hit as it's increased every year since 2008
I'm seeing housing near me start to drop. 5K here 10K there. And this is supposed to be peak season.
If you've got cash, hold onto it. There will be some bargains in about two years time.

Dominic Thompson
Dominic Thompson

-zillow

Elijah Williams
Elijah Williams

That you never own......?

Jack Diaz
Jack Diaz

Other coast in jew jersey and we're still bumping but we're in a unique situation where being a property owner here is shit because taxes but there's nowhere but up for the next 20 years +. Boomer kids in NJ will be filthy rich.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

Camino, CA
Show me the wave of foreclosures in one of the big three metros. It's no secret that the state government's economic policy has basically left everything outside of them to rot.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

If you buy property as an investment, you're going to get screwed. If you buy to live in it, then housing prices don't matter. Only thing that matters are interest rates. I have a house in CA worth $450k and I owe $180k, which is just under 4 years for me, paying ~4k/month. Turned a 30 year loan into a 15, and then turned the 15 into an 9.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

just by a house in sonoma county and grow weed for dispensaries. Shit pays itself.

Easton Hughes
Easton Hughes

/thread
My good friend did this. His annual household income is about $25k-30k, but got a loan through FHA (which is basically gibs for housing) for 150k for an ugly ass 1900 sq/ft house on half an acre. He is literally 4 months late on payment and about to default. You're right Hans, this is the same subprime shit that was going on in 2007.

Liam Gray
Liam Gray

You can make $46k off of an average yield from 6 plants

I'm a Christ-bro, so I can't do that, but damn man. That's pretty obscene. With 6 plants/residence you could buy a bunch of shanty's up in bum fuck willows, spend 5 years legally slanging it and walk away with a small fortune and property to boot.

Josiah Long
Josiah Long

Wagies who want to buy a house with 50K salaries in California are just locking themselves into many many years of financially crippling themselves. Literally no breathing room for financial play. Sad really.

Luis Powell
Luis Powell

Honestly, we'll see what happens.
What are your plans anons, if the economy goes bust and the housing market crashes as well.

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

broke ass nigga

Jayden Lopez
Jayden Lopez

Define a country
80 years later
War of independence
80 years later.
Civil war
80 years later
WWII
80 years later
Today

Landon Williams
Landon Williams

Your Lord Jesus prepares a mansion in heaven for you.

Grayson Sullivan
Grayson Sullivan

We need the stock market and the housing market to crash and shake out all the fraud, corruption and easy money by networking connections and start over. Thats what 2008 should have done but the Cabal planned 2008 to extract what was left of any middle class and they did a great job.

The stock market from 8000 to 26000 is and was all based on QE funny money. QE was divided up by the Cabal with half going to Wall Street and the other half going to Northern California only. The rest of us were left with nothing.

Anyone with an advanced Finance degree and was smart did not get back in the market after it crashed. The market needed a couple years to settle and build back confidence in the middle class.

Did not happen. The only growth since 2008 was from legal and illegal immigrants.

That's all folks. Oh yea. All the stimulus money went to the legal and illegal immigrants also. There was nothing put out for middle class white Americans whose ancestors sailed over on the Mayflower.

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

Do you guys think this is secluded enough?

Attached: sanctuary.jpg (689 KB, 1920x1080)

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Camino

gross

Ian Rogers
Ian Rogers

I’m actually anticipating a crash. Got some disposable income. Hoping to buy a condo in the city or a nice vacation home in FL.

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

;anyone everbuy a foreclosed home? seems dangerous, like what if the resentful previous residents want revenge and take it out on you? like they come back and vandalize or burn your house down because they are spiteful

Levi Stewart
Levi Stewart

People pay it. Supply and demand. Go take the money you use for a VPN and sign up for an economics class, your ignorance is glaring.

Luis Perez
Luis Perez

Taking on debt on the premise that you're going to be able to pay it off if nothing happens is smart because nothing ever goes wrong and you'll be in tip-top health 24/7
Taking on debt in our current society is suicide.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

What if you go outside and die? Jesus fucking christ take a chance you wuss.

Owen Hill
Owen Hill

Not living a to a higher standard because you're afraid something might go wrong

Kek, you only live once user.

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

That place looks riddled with ghosts

Mason Watson
Mason Watson

You can't even get a loan for 300k if you only make 40k a year.

source: Used to be a loan officer

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

You make a valid point but your ID tells me otherwise.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

Chinese?

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

Seems cozy, user. Also boring af but if that's what you're into then it's perfect.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

Shh.
Don't be scared.
Its just reality.

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

Like 4 generations have started lives and died in there.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Generally losing an actual home happens to those already well off enough to even purchase one even on (((loans))) it's not niggers getting outed from their slum hole. Also once they lose their home they usually have to move away because they lost the ability to afford living in the area and have other shit to deal with than killing your faggot ass.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

Housing crashes are unironically a good thing
Fuck boomers who think that after passing every social program they could to fund their shitty lifestyles that their retirement should be funded from a house

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Need to show proof of insurance in order to register vehicle and get plates
illegal to drive without insurance
when purchasing insurance, must also purchase insurance against non-insured drivers

How can anybody drive without insurance yet I have to pay to be insured against the non-insured drivers?

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

Need more info Goyim. Do you have enough diversity or shall we arrange for some to be flushed your way.

Thomas Hernandez
Thomas Hernandez

I can only pray to it bursts. Maybe the boomers are finally realizing "hmmm. Millennials arent buying my 330k house. Maybe I should lower the price."

Nahhh. Boomers are too stupid.

Easton Walker
Easton Walker

If you're talking about a mortgage, you could be qualified for a 300k loan making 30-40k / yr if you had 20% down on what would have to be a $375,000 house.

Jeremiah Turner
Jeremiah Turner

they dont have to as long as we allow the chinks from the communist party in china keep buying our houses for investment and money hiding purposes

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

This, just saving shekles till the next crash, then maybe I'll buy a house and a few income properties.

Robert Sanders
Robert Sanders

The ground doesn't appreciate that much - otherwise the most fertile Midwest soil would be more expensive than Manhattan. It's not.

Luke Watson
Luke Watson

But they are, it's happening now and there's not enough inventory to keep up.

Logan Wilson
Logan Wilson

Absolutely this. I remember in the last crash, those people were coming in, checking out the houses and buying them for cash. One of the biggest transfers of wealth out of this country in history.

David Diaz
David Diaz

just buy a house in detroit if you want one so bad

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

You're both full of shit.

Julian Green
Julian Green

All things in life are equal

Sometimes I wish it were that easy

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

California is a big state...

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

its infuriating, foreigner non citizens should not be allowed to buy residential homes

Lincoln Gomez
Lincoln Gomez

Middle of nowhere California. Probably has mold.

Also in the middle of nowhere, and will probably burn up in a couple years.

Nolan Baker
Nolan Baker

Never said that.

Logan Jenkins
Logan Jenkins

What you guys don't get is the 2008 crash wiped out more than half of what you kids call boomers.

Remember 84% of the stock market is owned by the top 10%.

Most boomers got out of the stock market and any reasonable person in 2008 2009 knew it was too risky to get back in.

Only Wall Street and Skull and Bones connected Harvard Grads got money from credit lines from Deutsche Bank to get back in the market.

We all should be praying for a crash to wipe out the deep state, cabal, connected harvard grads .

We want the funny money created since 2008 to disappear.

What you all seem to be missing is 2008 and the QE afterwards as well as giving America's housing stock away to foreigners and hedge funds was on purpose. Pour millions of illegals on top and it is obvious it was to wipe out what was left of good America.

Just work hard and be nice. Save your cash and lets get through 2024 and hope that Trump is really draining the swamp.

Our time will come.. Be patient..

Jose Wood
Jose Wood

Jow Forums gentrifies the city of detroit

can we meme it? get the whole board behind the cause? we could all afford those shitty $20k houses adn could even go halfsies or split the cost between multiple anons who want roommates. we could transform the ghettos overnight

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

Except no

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

There's no reason someone making $25-30k/yr shouldn't be able to pay off a $150,000 loan in 30 years. The payment is $709/mo, that's less than many peoples rent. Plus with all the gibs at that tax bracket he has no excuse for being 4 months late. His friend is just a piece of shit and probably as much of an idiot as you for calling bullshit on a very plausible story.

Nathaniel Cooper
Nathaniel Cooper

If anything at all they should ONLY be able to buy residential homes, not investment properties.

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

You wrote "the ground doesn't appreciate that much" otherwise land in bum fuck nowhere would be worth more than Manhattan. With that logic, all land is equal and it's not.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

Cause reasons

Solid argument, faggot.

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

What? If it crashes the banks get bailed out, and the home owners get screwed by the banks. The prices go down, and the rich buy up everything for pennies on the dollar and flip or hold them until they go up again. This is the dumbest shit I've heard regarding housing market on this site.

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

Bought a few over the years. Good neighborhoods. One I bought at auction for about $60K less than market value. Divorce/bankruptcy. House was in good shape, good furnace, water tank, roof, windows, concrete. Put in new carpet and had the rooms painted. Flipped 3 months later for $15K above market value. I consider this my best flip and consider myself extremely lucky! My other purchases were older homes where the owner died or was put in a nursing home and needed a lot of work. Most of those I fixed up and are renting out.

Evan Morales
Evan Morales

)))refugees((( from hong kong will buy them all and be your new landlord

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

Or a heavy tariff, like 50% to make up for it. Then when Chinas economy tanks and they can't pay the property tax they'll have to sell it on the cheap, the US keeps the tax profit from the tariff.

Benjamin Carter
Benjamin Carter

You're literally retarded. Go take a basic economics class.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

I'm too lazy to google Camino Commiefornia. How close it is to a major city like Los Angeles, San Diego or that faggot city?

John Wilson
John Wilson

Good on you user, wise moves.

Andrew Bell
Andrew Bell

You know damn well trump wont be re-elected. But if he does, it'll be quite another massive hilarious spectacle

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Those who take out loans they can't afford are stupid. Don't blame the banks.

Nathan Howard
Nathan Howard

If it's under $750,000 in California, it's garbage.

Parker Lee
Parker Lee

actually thats a great idea. a tariff on residential home purchases would be pretty one sided, wouldnt hurt our economy much and would greatly stabilize and protect residential housing prices for the middle class

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

Big city with job opportunities. Houses in rural areas have value that is actually the utilitarian value of house and the land it built upon. If there is no job opportunities close by it is rather worthless.

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

imagine buying a cardboard house for 200k

Gavin Scott
Gavin Scott

loan issued for $261K
$301K unpaid balance
holy shit

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

That's not my argument either. In fact, it's the opposite of my argument. My point is that the massive yearly increases in the cost of housing have little to do with the ground beneath it. Unimproved, highly fertile land does not appreciate nearly as much as housing in NYC or San Francisco or housing even in the same area.

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

how old are you? you must have saved up a lot to do that, im guessing you are way past your 20s

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

my entire city is 8 streets. You're close but you can get more secluded

Liam James
Liam James

It would have to be high, like i mentioned 50%, cause the appreciation of the homes would be worth the tax if it were something weak like 10%.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

Listen to Dave Ramsey.
Only faggot boomers with credit card debt listen to Dave Ramsey.
Pic related is where the magic happens

Attached: 270485ac-1c56-42cd-bb13-0edbcf6f93c9-1.348444c1467a1317941a2759899700a9.jpg (29 KB, 450x450)

Jeremiah White
Jeremiah White

all the boomers fucking rent their property out. they make a killing it's insane

Connor Green
Connor Green

best time to buy is during a recession, if you have the cash. Same with stocks, blue chip only, buy brands you absolutely know the world can’t live without. Batten down the hatches because it’s coming.

Austin Nguyen
Austin Nguyen

Youre forgetting all the other shit we have to pay for. 25k-30k means you're really only making between $10-$15 an hour if you're worked 8 hours a day 5 days a week before taxes. $709 is a shit load to pay each month. Depending on how many people live with you especially. Food adds up alot, electricity, insurance, internet, rent, etc. You'd have to be making pretty sweet money to pay that each month and still have money left over for what you want.

Logan Thompson
Logan Thompson

joke's on them I'm homeless

Attached: 104020194020194.jpg (6 KB, 207x244)

Christopher Hall
Christopher Hall

They all do it now too, the idea shouldn't be to buy your dream home as soon as you feasibly can and live nigger tier poor but with a home for the next 30 years. You're supposed to buy a cheaper home just to escape renting and actually own something in the next decade and either sell it to move up for much cheaper with the capital or if you're doing well enough savings wise turn the old home into a rental and use it to pay for the bigger home.

Austin Lewis
Austin Lewis

He's either retarded, or salty because no bank will loan him anything with his sub 500 FICO. Probably both.

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

I made it work on $15/hr paying $750 rent for years until I started moving up in life.

Ian Long
Ian Long

u wot m8?

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

What if I told you there are towns with everything you need without these densely packed neighborhoods? Imagine a world where you would have to drive to see your nearest neighbor.

Tyler Lee
Tyler Lee

its like 10 hours north of los angeles. its closer to sacramento on the way to lake tahoe

Robert Peterson
Robert Peterson

I wish this would happen, I live in southern CA and they are CONSTANTLY building new apartments around here. Packing in more and more brown people in an already overpopulated place.

Robert Anderson
Robert Anderson

Already happened right in front of us since 2008. Nobody who lived through 2008 and lost a home or lost money in the stock market risked it again to this point. ONly people to dumb or people who forgot and think "this time it is different" are in any market today.

It has to crash. Most Americans have not recovered since 2008. What you see is all fake Northern CA crap and Wall Street.

A german bank Deutsche Bank got bailed out in 2008.

They give Blackstone a billions in credit line via QE- US Federal Reserve. Obama's Fannie and Freddie package our foreclosed homes and sell them to BLackstone for pennies in 2009 and 2010.

Of course Obama and Blackstone know Obama is going to flood America with non-americans the next 8 years so Blackstone knew there was no risk. (skull and bones -- john kerry bush's and Schwarzman-Blackstone).

They raise the price of rent higher than Americans can afford. Why? Our homes were our stability.. How did our government giveaways thousands of our homes so Schwarzman could make another billions dollars a year himself. Was Obama stupid? Or was it done on purpose.

For all finance grads at no time were we taught about QE. It was a made up tool by Bernake under the disguise of keeping the market from crashing. It is so obvious that this was done on purpose you can find plenty of papers attesting to this fact.

Jace Ortiz
Jace Ortiz

Did you live on your own? I can see it working if that were the case.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Trump needs to stop this fast. It is literally killing Americans in so many ways.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

lake tahoe is amazing would love to live there

Attached: 1212111111.webm (2.94 MB, 1280x720)

Landon Morgan
Landon Morgan

No I had a roomate, the rent was $1300. I had the master bedroom so I paid more.

Jaxson Miller
Jaxson Miller

What if they began making homes rent-to-own? Would that help the housing market? Though the rent would likely still be outrageous.

Gabriel Walker
Gabriel Walker

they're litterally used houses
absolutely top-tier bait

Ayden Mitchell
Ayden Mitchell

Ah, I see. Blue collar work?

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

Inflation.
Buildings have to meet certain standards when sold, so a 30 year old building with new appliances and roof is only marginally worse for wear than a new one.
Plus the dollar has 40% less value, meaning a 200k home now was 120k then.
Also property values can raise when property tax rates go down

Ayden Anderson
Ayden Anderson

That's a pretty common thing already.

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

I have an advanced degree in Finance. What part do you disagree with?

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Their plan is to make people get loans for houses they cant afford in the long run? Basically get a house out of your budget and make payments and then when you inevitably fail to make payments they take the house and keep the money you paid on it?

Simple solution.
Get load for big ass house
Make big ass methlab
stash the cash for when you finally get busted
house is now worthless
get out of jail
buy old meth house from seething bank for pennies on the dollar
use stashed money to renovate it and live comfortably

Nathaniel Taylor
Nathaniel Taylor

I don't know, it was an LLC, but it wasn't like Lucky Dragon LLC or something, they're also a property management company so I assume it will be a rental.

Why? People who aren't rich do these things all the time. There are all sorts of loans and strategies to the real estate market. Most people involved make a median income.

Ryder Campbell
Ryder Campbell

When Wall Street Is Your Landlord
With help from the federal government, institutional investors became major players in the rental market. They promised to return profits to their investors and convenience to their tenants. Investors are happy. Tenants are not.

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2019/02/single-family-landlords-wall-street/582394/

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

das right
city bought the building in which I rented a flat to put muh fugees in

Attached: GERMANY.png (148 KB, 640x640)

Juan Roberts
Juan Roberts

So true its not even funny.

Jaxson Thompson
Jaxson Thompson

Rent to own is the biggest scam in the rental business. Just something people do when they can't offload their shitty rental property and they he haw back and forth about an option fee. 100% lopsided deal.

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

Sort of, stone masonry but I was on the office side of it mostly. I wore a lot of hats.

Joshua Miller
Joshua Miller

Blackstone's $9.6 Billion Bet On The U.S. Housing Recovery Files To Go Public

forbes.com/sites/antoinegara/2017/01/06/blackstones-big-bet-on-the-u-s-housing-recovery-files-to-go-public/#781cc0263dba

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

That's fucking disgusting.

Logan Nguyen
Logan Nguyen

psst it's all rothschildean blackrock
forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=319891

Jaxon Stewart
Jaxon Stewart

Hell yeah, I can get a house or two on the cheap, rent one out, and become a NEET in the other. The only people seething over this are boomers mad that their overpriced shit is falling in price.

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

watching too much breaking bad

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

Dumbest post in the thread, congrats

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

b..b..but Jesse did it, not so dumb now huh?!

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

things that never happened
sorry but

Wyatt Powell
Wyatt Powell

financial play
t. goyposter

Nathaniel Perry
Nathaniel Perry

such is life living in an occupied genocide-zone

Attached: germany-must-perish.jpg (51 KB, 600x455)

Caleb Jenkins
Caleb Jenkins

Brainlet here, how long do you think we're going to have to wait for the next crash? I'm fucking sick of seeing all these boomers expecting $250k for their 200 year old shitshack they bought for $2 and a stick of gum. I want it to happen before they all die. I want them to suffer.

Attached: 1549013899692.jpg (286 KB, 1140x640)

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Brainlet boomerpost

Landon White
Landon White

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_rent#Classical_rent_(land_rent)

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

I hope you're right, cuz I'm looking to buy a place but not at these awful prices. Hopefully they halve

Attached: 20190816-025907.jpg (785 KB, 1070x1689)

Adam King
Adam King

The only place you should be directed your hate is the "Cabal" .. The connected and the ones who are selling their souls to the devil.

You guys direct too much blame on boomers. Only a few lucky boomers are doing better today then they were 10 years ago.

The only way to get rich is selling yourself to the "Deep State".

Everything is setup for you to fail unless you are connected to the east coast elites or snotty nose Northern Ca brats.

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

Yes, it is just as I said. It's not about fertility or the ground, it's about demand, population density, zoning and use, among other factors.

Jason Young
Jason Young

What would happen if you threw away your id and said your name is ahmed and you're from a war zone, and try to sign up for all the handouts? Could they stop you?

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

underrated

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

idk what they could do to stop me
but someone already tried kek
sauce dw.com/en/a-german-right-wing-extremist-soldiers-double-life/a-43540639

Attached: Screenshot-20190816-090917~2.png (1.04 MB, 1080x1540)

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

You're definitely wise to point that out. I work on these shitty houses for a living. At least I used to.

Anyway, our country literally had to sit back and watch our tax payer dollars bail out the banks, that have literally been making bank off our interest, on top of everything else, because they somehow mismanaged the entire country's wealth into the recession.

What made everything worse, people were forced to foreclose on the inflated houses they owned, which we're required to pay-off the interest before anything carries over to the principle. On top of a job market that was falling out from under our feet. There were whole population shuffles amidst this, as well.

The interesting thing to note is that the banks owned the properties of the foreclosed houses. And during the swap, they were essentially writing off the bad loans, while maintaining ownership, and even buying up other houses. Not even a decade later the housing market suddenly inflated back up again, even worse than before, and again we are just waiting for another burst.

Meanwhile, the inner cities were more of long-term "project". Whereby, some experienced decades of crime, poverty, corrupt politicians, mismanaged funds, etc. There were huge chunks of property in major us cities being sold for pennies. This is were we really see the big shot foreign investors.

Just kind of speaking from what I've seen around me.

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Honestly, this seems like a Jow Forums "prank."

I wonder what would happen if many German's started pretending to be refugees and people encouraging to do it in order to recieve benefits.
What would be the German's government response? Lower gibs? Increase raxes?Adding jail time to Germans who abuse the welfare system?

Attached: rv3te0xwh9p11.jpg (73 KB, 1242x871)

Charles Jenkins
Charles Jenkins

this is the way it's always been so it should never change

Actually, no, people don't pay it, that's why banks own the most real estate in the country now and are just sitting on it all. You're a brainlet and in typical righty fashion, your arrogance blinds you from your stupidity.

Adam Gray
Adam Gray

Midwestern farmland is cheap

Motherfucker, where the hell is it cheap? I live in the asscrack of Nebraska where it's so fucking dry that according to precipitation we're classified as a desert, and "farmland" around here goes for 4-5k per acre. That's not Manhattan expensive, but it damn sure ain't cheap

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

not possible anymore, earlier the guy could do it since most fugees were syrians, that's easier to sell as a white guy
today it's just sub saharan niggers

Attached: 1557716865020.png (91 KB, 300x300)

Owen Bailey
Owen Bailey

Trump is going to stop brown hordes flooding the US
Keep dreaming, at the very best he'll replace millions of brown illegals with millions of brown legals. Getting BLACKED no matter what

Samuel Walker
Samuel Walker

what did kek mean by this??

Attached: 7WUmoZgh.jpg (199 KB, 1024x1009)

Anthony Adams
Anthony Adams

Yeah, too bad they're already selling TF out to corporations in some states, to set up major manufacturing facilities (1,500 plants) while continuing to "crack down" on independent "illegal" growers who were trying to abide by whatever vague laws that were purposely obscured during the "transitionary periods" to allow to continue prosecuting virtually anyone they chose along the way. It's amazing how they let all the little guys take all the hits, while basically figuring out the best techniques for the companies to use, when they swept in and took over the market via "state regulations".

Literally, I was sentenced to 90 days in jail, and fined thousands, for less than a half of a joint, in a case where they tried to charge me with "distribution" for said half-smoked joint, by a county that now has one of the largest facilities in the state.

That's just one case. Even though I used mainly for medical reasons, I was labelled as "habitual offender" after my second or third possession charge no less than five years before the state finally voted on said "medicinal marijuana". If you added all 6 or 7 of my charges up, the total weight would have been about 5% of what is now considered the "legal limit" to carry. I have yet to receive any apology, and they're still bumbling the laws as long as possible so they can avoid taking responsibility for what they did to folks like me.

John James
John James

It's actually a shithole. That place would barely sell for 75k in my area.

Owen Roberts
Owen Roberts

shitty $20k houses
Hahaha. They're actually cheaper than you think...
No joke. But you're in for a headache. If power lines 6 feet off the ground holding up fallen limbs in a neighborhood that the power companies refuse to service in a city where no one bothered to educate a single person properly for the last 30+ years is your thing, then by all means.., welcome to the D!

Some areas are getting "developed", but if you think this is an overnight project, you better bring some bulldozers. Just so you don't hold me liable, there is a good chance that dozer gonna get gaffled, yo.

Austin Hill
Austin Hill

sadly, in Germany the bubble is nowhere near bursting. Only rural areas are affordable. Even smaller towns within the reach of larger cities are as expensive as the larger cities. I want to buy something, but it's just not worth it currently.

Colton White
Colton White

how many 1930 craftsman houses are they making these days?

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

Needing to pay rent for your own land is wrong, especially when the government does absolutely nothing for it.

Colton Wright
Colton Wright

bitch somewhere else simpleton

Kevin Lewis
Kevin Lewis

This is nog logic and subsequently the same pervasive logic behind student loan forgiveness.

Dumb person took dumb loan they couldnt reasonably pay back? Its the banks fault! XD

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

24hplans.com/top-20-shipping-container-home-designs-and-their-costs/
Shipping container houses would be more affordable

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Tiny-housing is a meme to make poverty conditions sound more appealing to the newer generation.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit