Is this real? Is there really people who believe this shit? Is this propaganda?

youtube.com/watch?v=nrMuWLUxtGg

Is this real? Is there really people who believe this shit? Is this propaganda?
Is this truly the state of society?
Does Crowder seek out the extremists?

Attached: CHANGEMYMIND.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

Roid rage when?

They've been fed the same talking point their entire lives and have never questioned them and were told that those who did are evil.
So when someone confronts them they can deliver their surface level ideals but are entirely unequipped to defend them beyond that because they never have had to.

You can clearly see how she tries really hard those mental gymnastics, and at the end her only ahield was the weak ima journo shield, for me is evidence on how every journalist thinks

This is your reality now, live with it or do like Crowder, expose the idiocracy.

I have young sons. I want to teach them how to effective use grammar logic and rhetoric. How much of a hard time are they going to have in school?

Our generation is broken and directionless

I see the irony in my post. But I am tired, I work long hours and sleep less than I should.

Right winged propagandists using secretly right winged useful idiots. People will gobble it up to troll the “libtards”. Liberalism is a disease except it is the founding principle of this republic. Foreign nations will happily attack “liberalism” I.E. democracy abroad.

>Does Crowder seek out the extremists?
No. He actually looks for smart people to debate him. I hope your question is sarcastic. I would love to see him live stream somewhere that is not populated by children.

What are you even trying to say?

t. libtard

Attached: (you).jpg (944x794, 107K)

The video in the link is in front of the White House and is of him "debating" a 40 year old black woman. He doesn't always set up on campus.

user, I'm a front line veteran. I have worked in higher education for 20 years now. This isn't extreme, this is normie shit on campus. The people that you are probably seeing, they've graduated, and are out working for about five to eight years now. Those people are absolutely sane compared to the wave of hysteria graduating in the next few years and coming your way.

Attached: 1563661473633.jpg (720x537, 39K)

>user, I'm a front line veteran. I have worked in higher education for 20 years now. This isn't extreme, this is normie shit on campus. The people that you are probably seeing, they've graduated, and are out working for about five to eight years now. Those people are absolutely sane compared to the wave of hysteria graduating in the next few years and coming your way.
Terrifying

why is he so sweaty?

why are his jeans so tight?

why does he try so hard to style his hair to cover his receding hairline from the front?

Attached: WTFcot.jpg (501x434, 31K)

Trump is a Jewish-supremacist who has done nothing for white Americans.
CHANGE MY MIND

That's... fucking horrifying. I'm packing my shit.

Attached: yuri-demoralized-people.png (1282x717, 950K)

>higher education for 20 years
>can't even formulate an opinion without cucking to social (((standards)))
Its an extremist view pretending to be normalized. Just because its being done incrementally doesn't change this.
Its mental disorder. Whether it be result of illness or willingness is irrelevant.
Only intent matters.

On my Uni campus she is a dime a dozen and my classmates have way more aggressive stances and positions...some of them will stand up and demand the rest of the class physically harm you while everybody just stares at the professor

shits whack yo

Man, Crowders videos of change my mind, debunking of the left, and exposing leftist agenda are great. If only he wasn’t a Israel shill

Attached: DB2E0DB5-C9C3-40A1-A5F4-E5ACBE3A580C.gif (500x335, 1.11M)

Crowder is norwooding hard

Home school, charter, private, or hybrid

Why is this German cow ruining based Finland?

it isn't real OP

this is the right's version of rachel maddow screaming about russiagate

>grammar logic
DON'T teach your sons grammar logic, it's completely illogical and leads to horrible grammar

>Does Crowder seek out the extremists?
It might be more that people with a more moderate temperament don't feel the need to get into public debates with strangers.

steven crowder is gay

So are you.
You two should elope.

>Trump is a racist because when he doesn't sound like a racist, he's just behaving like a good president.
Meltdown ensues.

>logically grounding your grammar is illogical
Unless you're referring to "grammar logic" in a rhetorical / buzzword form in the same vein as "political correctness"--you're promoting mental disorder.
You can teach someone grammar logic so they can operate on a "professional" level. The importance is knowing when to use it and when not to.
Its also important to not take advise from "left-wing" people because they're inherently mentally disordered.

Ugh!

There is a big difference between leftist american jews and Israelis.

no i'm not obsessed with dildos and dress up like a female and refuse to fuck women

He's sweating his ass off because he's trying to repair her mind. He's processing his argument and processing her fallacies and sources of information. Dude is a hero.

What’s with Canadians coming here and being super gay conservatives

The distance is irrelevant. They're both still leftist. They don't adhere to the truth.
If anything the extreme leftist is more ironically honest about their intentions than a moderate leftist (aka modern centrist) is. The moderate will play along the safety of the fence to hide their intent until its safe to reveal it.

He's sweating his ass off because he's a supporter of Israel and the same policies he's contradicting.

Attached: yup111shi -- 1036 -- pir111vkq'.jpg (400x400, 20K)

The only thing Crowder seeks is hot, juicy, plump cock.

Steven is dummy thicc

Attached: 9fd87gh98t858.png (322x480, 241K)

>Is this propaganda?
If you're talking about the girl in the pick, she's a European tourist, she doesn't even get most of the news about stuff over here.

>i come from social democratic system, we value security over freedom

>germany proceeds to flood their nation with violent shitskins.

wtf is wrong with germans?

she says she works in german media. she's a propagandist herself.

They'll end up a loser virgin larping on a Mongolian bird plucking forum like their dad.

He's sweating because DC in August is hotter than a whore's asshole on Saturday night.

>crowder
What a fucking faggot. Trusting this gay American larper.
Stop shilling this dumb stupid backstabbing psychopath.
He literally doesn’t pay his workers
>not funny
>constantly dresses in drag
>wears makeup
>is gay
>married but no kids
Wow what a conservative role model
>Israeli first
>jews good, white men bad
>doesn’t care about Brown invasions
>civic cuck

Very accurate this

>girl in the pick
>in the pick
>pick
found the boomer

USA literally filled with niggers and kikes.

Nice flag, is mongolia as comfy as it seems?

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by that video. Not that they were sitting there with perfect conclusions (to say the least), but at least they were able to talk and reduce the shittiness.

I hope it's having even a delayed ripple effect. Everyone's repeating one of two things said on TV and feeling invalid the whole time.

I don't know why I never watched any of those. I guess I just always assume it's going to be a non-stop shrieking from Antifa retards.

He dealt with them well here.

Do not send them to public school. Those are mental prisons which result in the stupid culture you see before you, pro-government and anti-truth.

Either homeschooling of some sort or Montessori or something. They'll go to government schools and come out demoralized, confused, stunted, and beneath their real capacities in life. Do your part in making the world better by even just doing this much.

holy shit he got dat kardashian tier ass lmao wtf bro

>have freedom of speech
>we can say whatever we want
>lol just not that speech
>but we still have freedom of speech though XD

How is he not racist?

If Steven Crowder had any balls he would have let that German woman know people get sent to prison un Germany for questioning the holohoax. He's a Zionist faggot.

Do people on here actually think Trump isn't racist?

juden

Attached: 1565735324448.jpg (900x561, 67K)

Trump is a Jewish puppet change my mind

Same here. Us canadians need to stick together.

Why are conservatives so obsessed with proving they aren't racist? Who gives a fuck?

is he wearing jack off recovery cast? what model is that

I mean look, America was founded as a white nationalist country. So even if you're a conservative civic nationalist today you're still demanding that non-whites assimilate to a white founded system, and you believe that system is superior to the political systems that non-whites in other parts of the world have and seek to bring here.

it is worse , they believe that non-whites want to assimilate in the first place and not culturally change things after you let them in.
Good way to fuck up that "superior" system.

not my place to comment, since im aussie, but these Crowder debates are fkn rigged. Of course the guests look like idiots! Crowder's entire life is politics, he knows just about every fucking event, quote, name, etc, he probably practices his comebacks in the mirror. The guests are just randoms off the street with very little political acumen. He milks this format for easy views and money, haha rekt idiot these dumb fuk liberals. too easy man.

Liberals are free to host debates with average conservatives and make them look dumb too. For some reason this doesn't happen.

>but these Crowder debates are fkn rigged.
I don't think you understand the word you're using, he never once portrayed himself as anything he wasn't and the people taking his bait choose to do so willingly.
Are you confused that your average on the street leftist is ignorant?
He isn't trying to change the opinions of academics who have a agenda but your average person who is not well inform, which is what you're calling the rigged part.
Stop being retarded or Australian which ever comes first.