Whats Jow Forums's thoughts on Mark Passio? Is our society(s) really being destroyed by mastermind occult satanists?

Whats Jow Forums's thoughts on Mark Passio? Is our society(s) really being destroyed by mastermind occult satanists?

Some of his videos:
youtube.com/watch?v=65GNSDDnh_8

youtube.com/watch?v=FUDdOR618xE

youtube.com/watch?v=sjMoSWo43Fg

youtube.com/watch?v=6UJxsoWRwA8

Attached: 012938742190.jpg (608x352, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SbWrK-HLQVg
mentalsymmetry.com/robbins.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Talks way too fucking long and does the thing IN THIS PRESENTATION ALL WILL BE REVEALED for the first 2 hours before actually talking about anything every time

unsubbed

Good stuff, thank you.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident_lambright2020B.jpg (1191x463, 105K)

He has lots of interesting and important things to say. But due to length of talk, he should do it as podcast, no one can sit and watch a youtube vid for 3 hrs

tl;dw

This. He seems smart and to know his shit, but he talks forever about nothing. Give us the redpolls Mark! I don't have time for all this other bullshit!

Listen to the message and do not focus on the messenger. Mark is closer to the Truth target then most researchers who share presentations.

what on Earth is happening dot-com

My threads have been deleted in the past.

He is based and redpilled.

There's so much information to cover. He's dumping so much for other researchers to look into and disseminate.

He's talking about a new documentary film which should look more professional and be more easily shared with others.

>He's dumping so much for other researchers to look into and disseminate.
>researchers

I love when you people call yourself this... getting high and watching youtube vidoes all day does not equal being a "researcher."

He's an utter moron and a scam artist. Check out his scammer webpage he advertises where he offers to "fill your 1 TB drive" with "information" if you just send him one in mail. LOL! He is a low status, low IQ narcissist.

he's right

So I guess you think only people who work for an institution count as real researchers? Thats such a cuck, appeal to authority, bitch slave mentality. Gaining information is information. If there's some truth to it and its useful to any degree, why should it not count as real research?

THIS.

based

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE WHO KNEW ABOUT HIGHERSIDE CHADS

2019 and NERDs know Truth

Fucking Crybabies, "Oh it's too long" People are so dumb these days.

He's not wrong. Listen to what he says about the occult and the people who practice it. HOW they practice it. Its psychology.

His podcast has been shilly I saw him selling tshirts or some shit.

tldr i rate 7/10
>a lot of good stuff mixed with a lot of shit
>talks way too slow
>repeats sections in multiple presentations
>never actually describes natural law in detail
>a bit overdramatic
absolutely required watching, but take it with a grain of salt. watch as much as you can. skip the parts he repeats. ignore the obvious horseshit

no, he repeats himself endlessly and talks too much about unimportant shit. aint nobody got time for that shit

Government is slavery.

I shill his work on here. Anons are statists which means they believe that slavery is legitimate.

Attached: 01.jpg (1024x768, 1.03M)

Mark Passio is a rare INTJ that runs the circuit from Introverted Thinking, which means he actually has visuospatial skills and the big picture. So really he combines the skills of INTP's with the ability to actually concentrate and sequence a presentation.

The reason we have to keep hammering on the Natural Law (Natural Conscience) concept is because:
>“During content-based syllogistic reasoning (e.g. All apples are red fruit; All red fruit are poisonous; [All apples are therefore poisonous] a left hemisphere frontal and temporal lobe system is recruited. By contrast, in a formally identical reasoning task with arbitrary content (e.g. All A are B; All B are C;[All A are therefore C] a bilateral parietal system is recruited.”

When you replace individual things with variables so that principles can be applied to all equally you engage a higher brain circuit.

INFJ's especially try to keep us from collectively engaging higher brain circuits by having us focus on individual personalities or even in the most egregious case individual faces like the Covington Catholic kid's smirk.

You've been posting in many threads. Always the first to dissidence.

I hate that ugly faggot.

Yes, they are called Jews.

Attached: 1391406284678.jpg (348x425, 46K)

Case in point. Temporal lobe system's Facial Recognition lights up, Insula lights up long enough to form an aversion response, then peppers in some irrelevant characteristics. Not even a thought, it's reptile brain.

>Not being a NEET

>Anons are statists which means they believe that slavery is legitimate.

In the aggregate, an overwhelming majority of lurkers and posters are accepting of the cult of government.

Thank you for sharing.

Those who are ready to receive the knowledge will thank you for leading them to it.

>Mark Passio is a rare INTJ

Interesting analysis here. Thank you for sharing.

How do you explain Trivium/Quadrivium? The concept becomes complicated and misunderstood so easily.

Fuck you Mark. Did you ever tried listen your shit? What about stop looking like boomer system admin?

one of his most important shows. Tesla ones are too

Attached: 01.jpg (1024x768, 903K)

sounds cozy

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.56.30 PM.png (388x397, 165K)

This guy is a SJW for fairness. He's a hypocrite.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 11.57.02 PM.png (159x165, 47K)

This... “everyone must respect life equally, that means no slavery or laws, ever!” His problem is that his rhetoric, like Peterson’s, is all based on early speeches that he was giving supposedly to free people from the Satanic grasp of government

He’s based but most of the planet is not on this level of mental functioning yet. He info will be better received 5 to 10 years from now.

911 Ritual

youtube.com/watch?v=SbWrK-HLQVg

Meanders, panders, and reads directly off the slides. Seems like an autist who would get a B- in his obsession topic if he was actually graded on it.
Like Robert Sephr, he really needs an editor and a public speaking coach.

Oh, I listened to him and he's a fucking genius at what he's doing. "Former" minister in church of satan is now going about preaching Enil and Enki...guess what, he flips the script and makes ENKI the bad guy when in fact it is Enil...aka Satan / Jehovah. Plus he's a fucking genius at NLP and his rants about blah blah blah get you so riled you don't notice he never offers and answer.

basically he's still shilling for his original homeboy.

He can be very mezmerizing. Fast talker, good talker...but he's a bullshit scammer.

KEK great minds.

>skip the parts he repeats.

why do you think he repeats things over and over

He never talks about Judaism being at the center of satanism

False Prophet

Attached: Mark Passio mocking Christianity.jpg (1132x643, 203K)

That's because his "people" are servants of Enil aka Jehovah...he's shilling for the jews brah. Enil made a covenant with them...to destroy the "creations" of his half brother Enki which were superior genetically. That's why Enil was constantly telling "his people" to kill everyone and take their land. They're still at it.

Watch Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon series and decide for yourself.

The naysayers have a confused model of the brain where the frontal lobes DON'T feed directly into the Frontal Eye Fields for visual saccades (eye movements) and the pre-SMA (Supplementary Motor Area) for forelimb movements (hand actions).

The reality is that the brain IS mostly wired for coordinating your hands and your eyes. There are stages of dimension-building from raw sensory input, to object binding, to spatial rotation, to sequencing of actions for motor optimization.

You're talking about christianity right?

> You can commit mass murder but it's OK have faith in me. If you don't have faith in me you'll go to hell.

Christianity must be the scammiest religion of all time.

But that assessment is correct. True Christians should try to do good and make real change in the world rather than sit and rely on faith alone. Jesus did not sit idle in the face of evil.

i spent four days listening to a presentation he hgave, an hour each night before i went to sleep. in all that time, the only real substance of his talk was the Law of Attraction and how the elites don't want you to know about it. the first two hours were just a long-winded buildup about how he was about to drop some truth bombs on you. there was nothing i hadn't already read in Brian Tracey's "Maximum Achievement," only that took me about 50 minutes to get through as opposed to four fucking days.

Achievement-oriented texts don't use the language of morality even though the Third Eye Chakra is above the Throat Chakra. Local optimization doesn't integrate all the brain networks globally. This is one reason why Mark Passio talks about Natural Law and Lorin Friesen talks about Natural Conscience. Universal, Eternal, Unchanging principles and parameters uses a higher-order of brain coordination.
mentalsymmetry.com/robbins.php

I've listened to all of Mark Passio's podcasts, over 200 episodes, over 600 hours. If you think changing yourself to live in harmony with the universe comes easy it does not. Take a leap and listen to him, regardless of length, he may change your perception on everything.

/thread
Exactly this.
Once you cover the esoterics he glosses over, you start to see him for the scammer he is.
Even more ridiculous
Exactly. I covered his material in my initial discovery phase but quickly discovered after covering his source material that he was adding a thick layer of bullshit, conspiracy theory, etc on to it to appear to have answers that never materialize.

If you want to truly understand things, go to the source material he draw from. Never and I mean never allow some twat on youtube to spoonfeed you their version. If you do, you deserve to get manipulated/misinformed because you're a lazy nigger who wont do research yourself.

He's a good shill to listen to in order to get topics to start your research on. Nothing beyond that as his presentations are filled with a lot of bullshit and some downright lies.

Was going to say this.

Though, evil from all other groups are involved, but Jews are over-represented by an obscene amount due to how few there are

>mastermind occult satanists
Those are Jews.