I never understood the logic of making the desire to fuck little girls illegal?

I never understood the logic of making the desire to fuck little girls illegal?
It's such a dumb law.

Attached: 66854104_2476539139246137_1633061339705451840_n.jpg (1024x1820, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RnvoIUEwri
youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I never understood the logic of making the desire to fuck little girls illegal?
>It's such a dumb law.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaak bait FBI.

Attached: 41251212313123123.jpg (245x154, 10K)

little girls don't want to fuck you, moron

desires cant be illegal you dumb fk

The desire to drill your pork sword into young poon isn't illegal. It's the actual licky-sticky fucking/diddling that will draw a foul. Unless you're juiced in.

>Everything Ive seen online plus irl experiences seem to disagree.
Moshi mosh. FBI san. We have a pedo on the loose.

Fucking CIA niggers

Attached: 1564624966410.gif (400x400, 105K)

>Everything Ive seen online

most republicans are closet pedos thats why they freak out over it...plain and simple

fuck you, pedo. children need protected, not pimped out. fucking degenerate.

See you in the morning ombre.

Attached: MV5BZDAxZjRmM2EtZDRkOS00ZjY5LWJhM2MtNWM3MDBiZGI1ZWQ1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUwNzk3NDc@._V1_.jpg (1365x562, 69K)

Fuck this shit, fucking pedo.

Sage works best in all fields!

Attached: 1565211654920.jpg (223x227, 14K)

It is illegal for a reason yknow

It's not illegal to want to fuck little girls, it's illegal to do it

Drugs are illegal too. Its about control of your body.

it shouldn't be. Little girls are very sexy and QT

>nu uh my animes say that little girls love older men
Imagine being this much of an actual fag bot. The worst part, is this dude is literally snickering to himself going "WoooOooOOooooOoow I can't believe these guys are falling for this. It's not even good bait haha. I was trolling all along haha. I'm not reeealllllyyyy a pedo haha."

vocaroo.com/i/s0RnvoIUEwri

Attached: 1565583708701.jpg (590x662, 40K)

Man is more than just his desires, if you let your desires control you then you are no better than a base animal

>Man is more than just his desires, if you let your desires control you then you are no better than a base animal

White-male slave morality.
Men like young girls because they are virginal, sweet and kind.

You like whores because the drums start beating in your head when you see their breasts and ass.

This. It's not illegal, at least not in the civilized countries.

Attached: file.png (631x474, 178K)

Epstein's death at the hands of proud white men was a tragedy. White heretics murdered him after calling for his death (YHWH allows child brides)

Rest In Peace, Jeffery Epstein.
May you be in Heaven, with YHWH, with what you loved. What american men sought to deny you, what YHWH allows you and what American men war against the world to prevent (YHWH's Law).

Attached: afghan_g.jpg (982x674, 401K)

If I knew where to find you, I would kill you. It wouldn't be a quick death.

Rest In Peace, Jeffery Epstein.
Murdered by the proud "upstanding" face-tattooed white man's religion.
Remember: by the Proud Accomplished* REAL White Man, the only acceptable relationship is Adam and Mature-BIG-Lady-of-The-Night.
(*many murders, thefts, drug deals)
(As the proud White Man's saying goes: Adam and Established-Paramour, NOT Adam and Young-Virgin!)

Today the Elite White Men of the world are having (cell)-block parties expressing their happiness for your death, retaking their oaths regarding millstones and the like, drawing more tattoos on their faces and hands to commemorate the day.

>from dev of ChaosEsque Anthology: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Attached: afghan_girl_and_marine.jpg (1000x658, 160K)

>desires cant be illegal you dumb fk
This Proud White Man disagrees:

>If I knew where to find you, I would kill you. It wouldn't be a quick death.
YHWH declares the man as ba'al (master) of the female in Devarim. He also permits the man to take female children (na'ar) as brides.

White men oppose this: white men see the man as a beast for the fulfillment of the white wuuuuhhhmmannn (as he says in reverance to her.. presence). White men reject cuteness and beauty, and obtain only "shelf" and "ass".

White men are dumb animals. They oppress the rest of the world, however.

This is their rolemodel: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

>You like whores because the drums start beating in your head when you see their breasts and ass.
Sex itself is a base desire, user. You must conquer your desire for it to reach your true potential.

>Sex itself is a base desire, user. You must conquer your desire for it to reach your true potential.

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Whites are heretics. Almost all white men and their masters (white women) are.

Everyone make way! We got a badass over here - coming to enforce the New Roastie Order.

the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world
women manipulate girl children through praise and make them bad people

Attached: 1436157375685.jpg (716x787, 483K)

yep

Attached: 1557504466093.gif (500x249, 1.9M)

Not OP, but my murderer cousin in law said the same thing that you have said, to me. Still alive.

Know this: Islam is being imported for a reason: that reason is to eradicate you white-man religion of "no child brides, MUUHHHWHOOIITEEE WUHHHMAN". It is in diametric opposition to YHWH's law. You are condemned heretics.

>former degenerate white guy becomes a fitness and life advice mogul indistinguishable from the ethic of a Marine drill sergeant
>more than you could ever accomplish

I'm a programmer and a Lawyer.
That white guy is still a degenerate, since he rejects YHWH's law, and accepts man as being subservient to "muh whoite wuman". He speaks glowingly of being the servant at the end of the video.

He is ruled by his desire for the appreciation of his peers: be they other white inmates (the white man's natural pasture), or white women (whom he sees as his betters).

A degenerate white man is always a degenerate white man. It is a problem with the mind, not the body. He is a stupid cattle-like being. Like you are.

Attached: afghan_gs.jpg (624x351, 57K)

Would a celibate priest then be a heretic to you?

t. white man

Attached: white.png (642x549, 653K)

MOOOOOODDDDSSSSS

If a celibate priest rejected YHWHs law, enticed others to follow another power (white man's law), or put other powers before YHWH:

Yes.

Even if he was quoting the NT while doing it.
He would be a Heretic, many priests are.

YHWH explicitly allows child brides, including in cases of rape (taphas). White men war all around the world to end child marraige of girls to men. White men are heretics and apostates.

YHWH has commandments in Devarim regarding such.

>YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Attached: 1523693303016.png (1163x1600, 1.22M)

the worst miscreants and mommy's boys think they can cast blame off themselves by scapegoating the big bad pedos

>MOOOOOODDDDSSSSS

After the murder of Jeffery Epstein by whites, after the white animals called for his death for years, this thread is on topic.

Calm down, Epstein's ghost.

>the worst miscreants and mommy's boys think they can cast blame off themselves by scapegoating the big bad pedos

They were celebrating on the day of Epstein's death with fireworks around here. White men are the scum of the earth: their whole life is about protecting and serving "MUHHH WHOITE WUUMAN" and making sure their daughters never get married as virgins.

>Calm down, Epstein's ghost.

Epstein's ghost will be the triumph of Islam over the heretical white religion. And he will win.

I never understood the logic of making the desire to torture and kill pedophiles illegal?
It's such a dumb law.

the desire isn't illegal, the act is

I wish you had the desire to KYS.

Remember: this is what ALL american white men want for you: death and torture if you do not submit to MUUHH WHOOOITEEE WUUHHHMMANN..
>YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).
>
>You are a heretic. Almost all white men and their masters (white women) are.

so many roasties in this thread
young pubescent age 8-10 women need to be wedded off to a 25-30 year old suitor
this was done for ages until feminism

>the desire isn't illegal, the act is
>I never understood the logic of making the desire to torture and kill pedophiles illegal?
It's such a dumb law.

YHWH commands that all who entice others to follow another power (judge, ruler, god), be done away with.

YHWH says not to put other powers before him.

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

You are a heretic. Almost all white men and their masters (white women) are.

The solution is clear: and the muslims are being brought in to be the solution (oh, did you think it was just a mistake on the part of the politicians?)

Attached: 1546325839308.jpg (373x448, 41K)

>this was done for ages until feminism
Until the invention of the "white man" in America.

White men are golems of "MUHHH WHOITE WUUMAN".

Dear white men:
You know why the Jews Muslims and everyone else isn't with "You"? Because YOU are the only race where the male is DUMBER than the female.

The white man is concerned only with the health and wellbeing of "MUUUUUHHHH WHITE WUUUUMMANNN".

Thus he hates what she hates.

The white man is NOT ___NOT___ a human being: he has no agency. He is a GOLEM of "MUUUUHHHHHHH WHOIUT WUUUUMMMANNN".

Look at how, through the years, he labours for her! No other race of man does this: No other race of man is this STUPID a SLAVE. Chinese women love marrying white men because then they have a slave!

Smart men did NOT emigrate to the US of A.

Attached: anim1559759209825.jpg (500x500, 41K)

>Man's role is simply to serve as a provider for MUUHHH WHOOITEEE WUUHHMANNN.

YHWH declares the man as ba'al (master) of the female in Devarim. He also permits the man to take female children (na'ar) as brides.

White men oppose this: white men see the man as a beast for the fulfillment of the white wuuuuhhhmmannn (as he says in reverance to her.. presence). White men reject cuteness and beauty, and obtain only "shelf" and "ass".

White men are dumb animals. They oppress the rest of the world, however.

This is their rolemodel: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

>former degenerate white guy becomes a fitness and life advice mogul indistinguishable from the ethic of a Marine drill sergeant
more than you could ever accomplish

I'm a programmer and a Lawyer.
That white guy is still a degenerate, since he rejects YHWH's law, and accepts man as being subservient to "muh whoite wuman". He speaks glowingly of being the servant at the end of the video.

He is ruled by his desire for the appreciation of his peers: be they other white inmates (the white man's natural pasture), or white women (whom he sees as his betters).

A degenerate white man is always a degenerate white man. It is a problem with the mind, not the body. He is a stupid cattle-like being. Like you are.

Attached: anime1535818505036.jpg (474x558, 74K)

Opensource Xonotic mod mourns Epstein:
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Attached: xontemp20180315095908-00.jpg (620x349, 66K)

wow you are one 2D automaton
your earth is flat
npc rhetoric is not that original or insightful
very shallow
and flat
like your anime
2d
npc

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Attached: anime1559812835815.jpg (900x600, 412K)

It's illegal because used up hags were given the power to make their competition illegal.

You're a heretic that entices others to follow the white man's law rather than YHWH.

>It's illegal because used up hags were given the power to make their competition illegal.

White men gave them, and support them in that power: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

CSISfags / Mossadfags / MI6fags and Langleyfags need to go home.

Licensed Attorney here, and programmer. moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Tell me what these words mean to you:
Na'ar.
Padia.
Puella.

Now go and read Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Oh is english your only language?

You don't even know what that word is, it's a meme
You 2d npcs are really weird automations of consciousness I don't want to talk anymore

Attached: images.jpg (285x177, 16K)

this.
all pedos get burned alive.

>hurr consent blah blah
its rape faggot. A kid cant consent to what to eat for dinner, you think they can consent to sex?

really I just don't like anime posters and this npc is making gross generalizations
pic related is him

Attached: 4826633_orig.jpg (240x346, 17K)

>You don't even know what that word is, it's a meme
>posts the most basic bitch infographic
cringe

Proof Epstein didnt die

Heretic means a person who holds to a heterodox belief rather than an orthodox belief.

For all of history men have married female children, until American White Men were invented and handed the world to MUUHHH WHOITEE WUUHHMMANN.

No: America: you do not get to define what is orthodox.

You are a Heretic nation.
"Better a millstone" is about doing away with apostates (those who cause ones to fall away), not "pedos"; if you knew any european history at all you would know that.

Interesting thread.
There is a lot of evidence that doing shit to little kids messes them up for life, and so leave them alone you dirty fuckwit.

However the whole:
>15 year old girls are too young because their minds haven't matured yet
>they need to be focused on their learning so they can have good careers
Is a purely feminist creation, that most white dudes are too dim to interpret as such, and therefore seethe with rage at anyone who suggests 15 year old girls are hot (in an attempt to fit in with society).

The pages of fanfic about all the medieval torture methods they would use on pedos, and internet badasses like this guy: are quite interesting (and a little lulzy).
There are 2 components to it:
1) Most guys like the idea of hurting others to feel powerful. It's just a fact. It's why hunting for sport exists. So by writing about what they would do to a pedo, they're living out their fantasy. The pedo is just an excuse.
2) Pedos are a safe target. They are socially accepted, and usually pretty weak and pathetic. It would be easy to hurt the average pedo, because he's a pudgy, 5'8, glasses-sporting, low test, bitch.
The reason we don't see all this fanfic about murderers who actually cut innocent people up (cartels, isis, american government, etc) is because they are scary. They are not a safe target, and most guys would shiver at the idea of taking them on. They would fight back, and probably win.
Arguably, though, they are far worse than all but the most terrible pedos (the ones who rape and murder little kids).

Fucking memeflag faggot pedo fuck. Show your flag you fucking oven dodger. Pedos get the rope.

>its rape faggot. A kid cant consent to what to eat for dinner, you think they can consent to sex?

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

>all pedos get burned alive.
Incorrect: YHWH commands that those who entice others to follow another power, be done away with. You entice us to abandon YHWH's law and follow your white-man's "MUUUHHH WHOOOIITTTEEE WUUHHHMAN" religion. It is you who are condemned.

Why do you think "we" are importing sunni muslims? They support child marriage (Bukari Hadiths, book 5 IIRC). They WILL defeat you.

Attached: 1503626682634.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

How the fuck do you find children attractive? They have to tits, which feed your young, and they have no hips, which show the baby will be birthed healthily.

God you Jews are fucking disgusting, no wonder your race is so deformed.

Teens aren't kids. Age of consent should be 13. Unfuck yourself man, feminists control you.

Attached: 1560346222960.png (1447x623, 93K)

it's a meme like your life
actually it's a name linked to a certain kind of magic
a soul prison

nothing wrong with subjugating girl children, though since they are and will never be fully human more like a monkey that looks very convincing
it's a genetic shortcoming of the gods

ok

Attached: teaserbox_40293512.jpg (350x390, 56K)

I hate you. Go play in traffic.

>Fucking memeflag faggot pedo fuck. Show your flag you fucking oven dodger. Pedos get the rope.

>Pedos get the rope.
Incorrect: YHWH commands that those who entice others to follow another power, be done away with. You entice us to abandon YHWH's law and follow your white-man's "MUUUHHH WHOOOIITTTEEE WUUHHHMAN" religion. It is you who are condemned.

Why do you think "we" are importing sunni muslims? They support child marriage (Bukari Hadiths, book 5 IIRC). They WILL defeat you.

Attached: cirno2.png (2724x1206, 856K)

Based, user.

>How the fuck do you find children attractive? They have to tits, which feed your young, and they have no hips, which show the baby will be birthed healthily.

You are a male animal, concerned only with carnal things.

Human men like young girls because young girls are sweet, kind, cute, etc. A delight for the mind.

You are a heretic who will be replaced by the muslims.

You should really use Yahweh if you are going to use that name
or just say your creator

>it's a meme like your life actually it's a name linked to a certain kind of magic a soul prison
thanks for more basic bitch shit thats easy as fuck to find out

Wow, you actually posted something that wasn't a mindless repetition of the same phrase over and over again, I'm almost impressed, that must have been real difficult for you.
You're right about little girls, but you're still just a stupid nigger.

Another white idiot enemy of God.

You are a heretic who will be replaced by the muslims.

>You should really use Yahweh if you are going to use that name
>or just say your creator

Go to hell.

back to /tv/

there shouldnt be an age of consent it should all be up to the father when his daughter is ready to be courted, married and have children

I want my little girl wife like Mohammed and Joseph did

This thread has about 4-5 pedoshills pushing the same narrative trying to convince Boomers Yahweh wants them to rape children. You sick fucking people. I hope you’re raped in prison.

>You're right about little girls, but you're still just a stupid nigger.

I am a programmer and a licensed attorney, blond hair, blue eyes, over 6ft tall, less than 190lbs.

This is my game: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

No, I am not "stupid" nor am I coloured.

Show us your game, white retard.

Attached: xontemp20160403190601-00.jpg (620x349, 104K)

lol where did you newfag snobs even come from...
here's some more postcards of where you are going when you die

it's ok even the gods despise women

Attached: the-black-cube-of-saturn.jpg (840x580, 137K)

>YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Refute this then.

Because little girls don’t WANT to fuck. Fucking disgusting that men still behave like savage caveman. Do you guys REALLY want to be like middle eastern countries where 12 year olds get married off to rich families? Fuck off pedo, this law will never change, stick to the Loli pics

Son, Christ will forgive you but society will not. Please, you don't need to be this way.

I believe you are trying to build an argument for the approval rape through the laws of Abrahamic religions.

You're throwing around the term heresy a lot but I do not understand what argument you are trying to make.

What is the point you are trying to get across?

Attached: 1565801505057.jpg (480x480, 47K)

That’s how you end up with child sex trafficking. Faggot. Maybe it isn’t in the child’s best interest mentally, emotionally, or physically to pleasure you. Go kill your self as soon as possible.

hombre*

>1 post by the ID

NICE IP HOPPING YOU PEDOFUCKS

>I hope you’re raped in prison.
Isn't it interesting how it's socially acceptable to say this about men, but even saying it about a female murderer would get you socially ostracized?
But somehow we live in a "rape culture" that encourages rape towards women.

Are you a feminist by any chance?

>I want my little girl wife like Mohammed and Joseph did

White men want to torture and kill you. youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k
(White men's role model)

Attached: white.gif (642x549, 232K)

He’s a fucking Jew.

Motherfucking time cube

This.

>Are you a feminist by any chance?
All white men are: they are a mongrel race that could only agree on one thing: "Muh Whoite WUUHMAN preetty".

(White men's role model)