I never understood the logic of making the desire to fuck little girls illegal?

Dylan Bell
Dylan Bell

It's such a dumb law.

Attached: 66854104-2476539139246137-1633061339705451840-n.jpg (70 KB, 1024x1820)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RnvoIUEwri
jowforums.com/thread/223148284/politics
youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k
jowforums.com/thread/223146612/politics
moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology
lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms
northshorejournal.org
marine-corps-news.com/2010/04/marines_teach_nawa_students_do.htm
dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
dvidshub.net/image/265584/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218492404
jowforums.com/thread/222642213/politics

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

It's such a dumb law.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaak bait FBI.

Attached: 41251212313123123.jpg (10 KB, 245x154)

Andrew Wilson
Andrew Wilson

little girls don't want to fuck you, moron

Thomas James
Thomas James

desires cant be illegal you dumb fk

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

The desire to drill your pork sword into young poon isn't illegal. It's the actual licky-sticky fucking/diddling that will draw a foul. Unless you're juiced in.

Ethan Scott
Ethan Scott

Everything Ive seen online plus irl experiences seem to disagree.
Moshi mosh. FBI san. We have a pedo on the loose.

Eli Brown
Eli Brown

Fucking CIA niggers

Michael Phillips
Michael Phillips

Attached: 1564624966410.gif (105 KB, 400x400)

Evan Parker
Evan Parker

Everything Ive seen online

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

most republicans are closet pedos thats why they freak out over it...plain and simple

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

fuck you, pedo. children need protected, not pimped out. fucking degenerate.

Jose Allen
Jose Allen

See you in the morning ombre.

Attached: MV5BZDAxZjRmM2Et[email protected].-V1-.jpg (69 KB, 1365x562)

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

Fuck this shit, fucking pedo.

Sage works best in all fields!

Attached: 1565211654920.jpg (14 KB, 223x227)

Carson Wright
Carson Wright

It is illegal for a reason yknow

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

It's not illegal to want to fuck little girls, it's illegal to do it

Elijah Morris
Elijah Morris

Drugs are illegal too. Its about control of your body.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

it shouldn't be. Little girls are very sexy and QT

Daniel Bailey
Daniel Bailey

nu uh my animes say that little girls love older men
Imagine being this much of an actual fag bot. The worst part, is this dude is literally snickering to himself going "WoooOooOOooooOoow I can't believe these guys are falling for this. It's not even good bait haha. I was trolling all along haha. I'm not reeealllllyyyy a pedo haha."

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

vocaroo.com/i/s0RnvoIUEwri

Attached: 1565583708701.jpg (40 KB, 590x662)

Asher Murphy
Asher Murphy

Man is more than just his desires, if you let your desires control you then you are no better than a base animal

Sebastian Garcia
Sebastian Garcia

Man is more than just his desires, if you let your desires control you then you are no better than a base animal

White-male slave morality.
Men like young girls because they are virginal, sweet and kind.

You like whores because the drums start beating in your head when you see their breasts and ass.

Logan Green
Logan Green

This. It's not illegal, at least not in the civilized countries.

Attached: file.png (178 KB, 631x474)

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Epstein's death at the hands of proud white men was a tragedy. White heretics murdered him after calling for his death (YHWH allows child brides)

John Clark
John Clark

jowforums.com/thread/223148284/politics
Rest In Peace, Jeffery Epstein.
May you be in Heaven, with YHWH, with what you loved. What american men sought to deny you, what YHWH allows you and what American men war against the world to prevent (YHWH's Law).

Attached: afghan-g.jpg (401 KB, 982x674)

Matthew Martin
Matthew Martin

If I knew where to find you, I would kill you. It wouldn't be a quick death.

Connor Sanders
Connor Sanders

Murdered by the proud "upstanding" face-tattooed white man's religion.
Remember: by the Proud Accomplished* REAL White Man, the only acceptable relationship is Adam and Mature-BIG-Lady-of-The-Night.
(*many murders, thefts, drug deals)
(As the proud White Man's saying goes: Adam and Established-Paramour, NOT Adam and Young-Virgin!)

Today the Elite White Men of the world are having (cell)-block parties expressing their happiness for your death, retaking their oaths regarding millstones and the like, drawing more tattoos on their faces and hands to commemorate the day.

from dev of ChaosEsque Anthology: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Attached: afghan-girl-and-marine.jpg (160 KB, 1000x658)

Asher Baker
Asher Baker

desires cant be illegal you dumb fk
This Proud White Man disagrees:

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

YHWH declares the man as ba'al (master) of the female in Devarim. He also permits the man to take female children (na'ar) as brides.

White men oppose this: white men see the man as a beast for the fulfillment of the white wuuuuhhhmmannn (as he says in reverance to her.. presence). White men reject cuteness and beauty, and obtain only "shelf" and "ass".

White men are dumb animals. They oppress the rest of the world, however.

This is their rolemodel: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

Adam Long
Adam Long

You like whores because the drums start beating in your head when you see their breasts and ass.
Sex itself is a base desire, user. You must conquer your desire for it to reach your true potential.

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

Sex itself is a base desire, user. You must conquer your desire for it to reach your true potential.

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Whites are heretics. Almost all white men and their masters (white women) are.

Ryan Flores
Ryan Flores

Everyone make way! We got a badass over here - coming to enforce the New Roastie Order.

Connor Ward
Connor Ward

the hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world
women manipulate girl children through praise and make them bad people

Attached: 1436157375685.jpg (483 KB, 716x787)

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

yep

Attached: 1557504466093.gif (1.9 MB, 500x249)

Nicholas Richardson
Nicholas Richardson

Not OP, but my murderer cousin in law said the same thing that you have said, to me. Still alive.

Know this: Islam is being imported for a reason: that reason is to eradicate you white-man religion of "no child brides, MUUHHHWHOOIITEEE WUHHHMAN". It is in diametric opposition to YHWH's law. You are condemned heretics.

former degenerate white guy becomes a fitness and life advice mogul indistinguishable from the ethic of a Marine drill sergeant
more than you could ever accomplish

I'm a programmer and a Lawyer.
That white guy is still a degenerate, since he rejects YHWH's law, and accepts man as being subservient to "muh whoite wuman". He speaks glowingly of being the servant at the end of the video.

He is ruled by his desire for the appreciation of his peers: be they other white inmates (the white man's natural pasture), or white women (whom he sees as his betters).

A degenerate white man is always a degenerate white man. It is a problem with the mind, not the body. He is a stupid cattle-like being. Like you are.

Attached: afghan-gs.jpg (57 KB, 624x351)

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

Would a celibate priest then be a heretic to you?

David King
David King

t. white man

Attached: white.png (653 KB, 642x549)

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

MOOOOOODDDDSSSSS

Jace Young
Jace Young

If a celibate priest rejected YHWHs law, enticed others to follow another power (white man's law), or put other powers before YHWH:

Yes.

Even if he was quoting the NT while doing it.
He would be a Heretic, many priests are.

YHWH explicitly allows child brides, including in cases of rape (taphas). White men war all around the world to end child marraige of girls to men. White men are heretics and apostates.

YHWH has commandments in Devarim regarding such.

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape (tahpahs) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Attached: 1523693303016.png (1.22 MB, 1163x1600)

Aiden Phillips
Aiden Phillips

the worst miscreants and mommy's boys think they can cast blame off themselves by scapegoating the big bad pedos

David James
David James

MOOOOOODDDDSSSSS

After the murder of Jeffery Epstein by whites, after the white animals called for his death for years, this thread is on topic.

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

Calm down, Epstein's ghost.

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

the worst miscreants and mommy's boys think they can cast blame off themselves by scapegoating the big bad pedos

They were celebrating on the day of Epstein's death with fireworks around here. White men are the scum of the earth: their whole life is about protecting and serving "MUHHH WHOITE WUUMAN" and making sure their daughters never get married as virgins.

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

Calm down, Epstein's ghost.

Epstein's ghost will be the triumph of Islam over the heretical white religion. And he will win.

Aaron Gomez
Aaron Gomez

I never understood the logic of making the desire to torture and kill pedophiles illegal?
It's such a dumb law.

Mason Foster
Mason Foster

the desire isn't illegal, the act is

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

I wish you had the desire to KYS.

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Remember: this is what ALL american white men want for you: death and torture if you do not submit to MUUHH WHOOOITEEE WUUHHHMMANN..

You are a heretic. Almost all white men and their masters (white women) are.

Ryder Cooper
Ryder Cooper

so many roasties in this thread
young pubescent age 8-10 women need to be wedded off to a 25-30 year old suitor
this was done for ages until feminism

Aaron Fisher
Aaron Fisher

the desire isn't illegal, the act is
I never understood the logic of making the desire to torture and kill pedophiles illegal?
It's such a dumb law.

YHWH commands that all who entice others to follow another power (judge, ruler, god), be done away with.

YHWH says not to put other powers before him.

You are a heretic. Almost all white men and their masters (white women) are.

The solution is clear: and the muslims are being brought in to be the solution (oh, did you think it was just a mistake on the part of the politicians?)

Attached: 1546325839308.jpg (41 KB, 373x448)

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

this was done for ages until feminism
Until the invention of the "white man" in America.

White men are golems of "MUHHH WHOITE WUUMAN".

Dear white men:
You know why the Jews Muslims and everyone else isn't with "You"? Because YOU are the only race where the male is DUMBER than the female.

The white man is concerned only with the health and wellbeing of "MUUUUUHHHH WHITE WUUUUMMANNN".

Thus he hates what she hates.

The white man is NOT ___NOT___ a human being: he has no agency. He is a GOLEM of "MUUUUHHHHHHH WHOIUT WUUUUMMMANNN".

Look at how, through the years, he labours for her! No other race of man does this: No other race of man is this STUPID a SLAVE. Chinese women love marrying white men because then they have a slave!

Smart men did NOT emigrate to the US of A.

Attached: anim1559759209825.jpg (41 KB, 500x500)

Jayden Nelson
Jayden Nelson

Man's role is simply to serve as a provider for MUUHHH WHOOITEEE WUUHHMANNN.

YHWH declares the man as ba'al (master) of the female in Devarim. He also permits the man to take female children (na'ar) as brides.

White men oppose this: white men see the man as a beast for the fulfillment of the white wuuuuhhhmmannn (as he says in reverance to her.. presence). White men reject cuteness and beauty, and obtain only "shelf" and "ass".

White men are dumb animals. They oppress the rest of the world, however.

This is their rolemodel: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

Nicholas Phillips
Nicholas Phillips

former degenerate white guy becomes a fitness and life advice mogul indistinguishable from the ethic of a Marine drill sergeant
more than you could ever accomplish

I'm a programmer and a Lawyer.
That white guy is still a degenerate, since he rejects YHWH's law, and accepts man as being subservient to "muh whoite wuman". He speaks glowingly of being the servant at the end of the video.

He is ruled by his desire for the appreciation of his peers: be they other white inmates (the white man's natural pasture), or white women (whom he sees as his betters).

A degenerate white man is always a degenerate white man. It is a problem with the mind, not the body. He is a stupid cattle-like being. Like you are.

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

Attached: anime1535818505036.jpg (74 KB, 474x558)

Matthew Sanchez
Matthew Sanchez

Opensource Xonotic mod mourns Epstein:

Attached: xontemp20180315095908-00.jpg (66 KB, 620x349)

Gavin Cox
Gavin Cox

wow you are one 2D automaton
your earth is flat
npc rhetoric is not that original or insightful
very shallow
and flat
like your anime
2d
npc

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

Attached: anime1559812835815.jpg (412 KB, 900x600)

Leo Torres
Leo Torres

It's illegal because used up hags were given the power to make their competition illegal.

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

You're a heretic that entices others to follow the white man's law rather than YHWH.

Joseph Evans
Joseph Evans

It's illegal because used up hags were given the power to make their competition illegal.

White men gave them, and support them in that power: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

Nicholas Torres
Nicholas Torres

CSISfags / Mossadfags / MI6fags and Langleyfags need to go home.

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

Licensed Attorney here, and programmer. moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

Tell me what these words mean to you:
Na'ar.
Padia.
Puella.

Now go and read Devarim chapter 22, verse 28. Oh is english your only language?

Dominic Morris
Dominic Morris

You don't even know what that word is, it's a meme
You 2d npcs are really weird automations of consciousness I don't want to talk anymore

Attached: images.jpg (16 KB, 285x177)

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

this.
all pedos get burned alive.

hurr consent blah blah
its rape faggot. A kid cant consent to what to eat for dinner, you think they can consent to sex?

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

really I just don't like anime posters and this npc is making gross generalizations
pic related is him

Attached: 4826633-orig.jpg (17 KB, 240x346)

Ayden Rivera
Ayden Rivera

You don't even know what that word is, it's a meme
posts the most basic bitch infographic
cringe

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

Proof Epstein didnt die

Oliver Russell
Oliver Russell

Heretic means a person who holds to a heterodox belief rather than an orthodox belief.

For all of history men have married female children, until American White Men were invented and handed the world to MUUHHH WHOITEE WUUHHMMANN.

No: America: you do not get to define what is orthodox.

You are a Heretic nation.
"Better a millstone" is about doing away with apostates (those who cause ones to fall away), not "pedos"; if you knew any european history at all you would know that.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

Interesting thread.
There is a lot of evidence that doing shit to little kids messes them up for life, and so leave them alone you dirty fuckwit.

However the whole:
15 year old girls are too young because their minds haven't matured yet
they need to be focused on their learning so they can have good careers
Is a purely feminist creation, that most white dudes are too dim to interpret as such, and therefore seethe with rage at anyone who suggests 15 year old girls are hot (in an attempt to fit in with society).

The pages of fanfic about all the medieval torture methods they would use on pedos, and internet badasses like this guy: are quite interesting (and a little lulzy).
There are 2 components to it:
1) Most guys like the idea of hurting others to feel powerful. It's just a fact. It's why hunting for sport exists. So by writing about what they would do to a pedo, they're living out their fantasy. The pedo is just an excuse.
2) Pedos are a safe target. They are socially accepted, and usually pretty weak and pathetic. It would be easy to hurt the average pedo, because he's a pudgy, 5'8, glasses-sporting, low test, bitch.
The reason we don't see all this fanfic about murderers who actually cut innocent people up (cartels, isis, american government, etc) is because they are scary. They are not a safe target, and most guys would shiver at the idea of taking them on. They would fight back, and probably win.
Arguably, though, they are far worse than all but the most terrible pedos (the ones who rape and murder little kids).

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

Fucking memeflag faggot pedo fuck. Show your flag you fucking oven dodger. Pedos get the rope.

Christian Watson
Christian Watson

its rape faggot. A kid cant consent to what to eat for dinner, you think they can consent to sex?

YHWH allows men to marry girl children, including in cases of rape ( תָּפַשׂ tâphas) in Devarim chapter 22, verse 28: na'ar (child: hebrew masoretic text), padia (child: greek septuagint), puella (young girl: latin vulgate).

all pedos get burned alive.
Incorrect: YHWH commands that those who entice others to follow another power, be done away with. You entice us to abandon YHWH's law and follow your white-man's "MUUUHHH WHOOOIITTTEEE WUUHHHMAN" religion. It is you who are condemned.

Why do you think "we" are importing sunni muslims? They support child marriage (Bukari Hadiths, book 5 IIRC). They WILL defeat you.

Attached: 1503626682634.jpg (214 KB, 1280x720)

Landon Scott
Landon Scott

How the fuck do you find children attractive? They have to tits, which feed your young, and they have no hips, which show the baby will be birthed healthily.

God you Jews are fucking disgusting, no wonder your race is so deformed.

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Teens aren't kids. Age of consent should be 13. Unfuck yourself man, feminists control you.

Attached: 1560346222960.png (93 KB, 1447x623)

Samuel White
Samuel White

it's a meme like your life
actually it's a name linked to a certain kind of magic
a soul prison

nothing wrong with subjugating girl children, though since they are and will never be fully human more like a monkey that looks very convincing
it's a genetic shortcoming of the gods

ok

Attached: teaserbox-40293512.jpg (56 KB, 350x390)

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

I hate you. Go play in traffic.

Lucas Rivera
Lucas Rivera

Fucking memeflag faggot pedo fuck. Show your flag you fucking oven dodger. Pedos get the rope.

Pedos get the rope.
Incorrect: YHWH commands that those who entice others to follow another power, be done away with. You entice us to abandon YHWH's law and follow your white-man's "MUUUHHH WHOOOIITTTEEE WUUHHHMAN" religion. It is you who are condemned.

Why do you think "we" are importing sunni muslims? They support child marriage (Bukari Hadiths, book 5 IIRC). They WILL defeat you.

Attached: cirno2.png (856 KB, 2724x1206)

Zachary Nguyen
Zachary Nguyen

Based, user.

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

How the fuck do you find children attractive? They have to tits, which feed your young, and they have no hips, which show the baby will be birthed healthily.

You are a male animal, concerned only with carnal things.

Human men like young girls because young girls are sweet, kind, cute, etc. A delight for the mind.

You are a heretic who will be replaced by the muslims.

Jaxon Brown
Jaxon Brown

You should really use Yahweh if you are going to use that name
or just say your creator

Andrew Torres
Andrew Torres

it's a meme like your life actually it's a name linked to a certain kind of magic a soul prison
thanks for more basic bitch shit thats easy as fuck to find out

Wyatt Williams
Wyatt Williams

Wow, you actually posted something that wasn't a mindless repetition of the same phrase over and over again, I'm almost impressed, that must have been real difficult for you.
You're right about little girls, but you're still just a stupid nigger.

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Another white idiot enemy of God.

You are a heretic who will be replaced by the muslims.

Noah Fisher
Noah Fisher

You should really use Yahweh if you are going to use that name
or just say your creator

Go to hell.

Jayden Brown
Jayden Brown

back to /tv/

Levi Kelly
Levi Kelly

there shouldnt be an age of consent it should all be up to the father when his daughter is ready to be courted, married and have children

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

I want my little girl wife like Mohammed and Joseph did

Dominic Bailey
Dominic Bailey

This thread has about 4-5 pedoshills pushing the same narrative trying to convince Boomers Yahweh wants them to rape children. You sick fucking people. I hope you’re raped in prison.

Samuel Young
Samuel Young

I am a programmer and a licensed attorney, blond hair, blue eyes, over 6ft tall, less than 190lbs.

This is my game: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

No, I am not "stupid" nor am I coloured.

Show us your game, white retard.

Attached: xontemp20160403190601-00.jpg (104 KB, 620x349)

Ryder Bailey
Ryder Bailey

lol where did you newfag snobs even come from...
here's some more postcards of where you are going when you die

it's ok even the gods despise women

Attached: the-black-cube-of-saturn.jpg (137 KB, 840x580)

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Refute this then.

Brody Scott
Brody Scott

Because little girls don’t WANT to fuck. Fucking disgusting that men still behave like savage caveman. Do you guys REALLY want to be like middle eastern countries where 12 year olds get married off to rich families? Fuck off pedo, this law will never change, stick to the Loli pics

Brandon Clark
Brandon Clark

Son, Christ will forgive you but society will not. Please, you don't need to be this way.

I believe you are trying to build an argument for the approval rape through the laws of Abrahamic religions.

You're throwing around the term heresy a lot but I do not understand what argument you are trying to make.

What is the point you are trying to get across?

Attached: 1565801505057.jpg (47 KB, 480x480)

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

That’s how you end up with child sex trafficking. Faggot. Maybe it isn’t in the child’s best interest mentally, emotionally, or physically to pleasure you. Go kill your self as soon as possible.

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

hombre*

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

1 post by the ID

NICE IP HOPPING YOU PEDOFUCKS

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

I hope you’re raped in prison.
Isn't it interesting how it's socially acceptable to say this about men, but even saying it about a female murderer would get you socially ostracized?
But somehow we live in a "rape culture" that encourages rape towards women.

Are you a feminist by any chance?

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

I want my little girl wife like Mohammed and Joseph did

White men want to torture and kill you. youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k
(White men's role model)

Attached: white.gif (232 KB, 642x549)

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

He’s a fucking Jew.

John Carter
John Carter

Motherfucking time cube

Wyatt Bailey
Wyatt Bailey

This.

John Garcia
John Garcia

Are you a feminist by any chance?
All white men are: they are a mongrel race that could only agree on one thing: "Muh Whoite WUUHMAN preetty".

youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k [Embed]
(White men's role model)

John Edwards
John Edwards

SHOW YOUR FLAG YOU FAGGOT

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

The point that I’m trying to get across is that LITTLE GIRLS DONT WANT TO SUCK YOUR TINY COCK

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

Wtf kind of thread is this? I can't tell whose trolling or if they really believe this religious garbage that they are spewing. This is a lot of shitposting.

Zachary Ward
Zachary Ward

its the states decision when someones daughter is allowed to get married and get pregnant, not the fathers
very interesting

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

He’s a fucking Jew.
Nope, western, central, and eastern european ancestry.

But the Jews are rightfully replacing you white men with MUSLIMS.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

This thread is fucking disgusting.

Oliver Torres
Oliver Torres

age of consent in america used to be 7-10
this isnt a religious thing its about having functional families

Adam Walker
Adam Walker

Oh I see, well then we are in agreement.
was a very well put together statement, my apologies for the confusion.

Parker Ross
Parker Ross

YHWH doesn't care what the women and the girls want. But white man does: "MUUUHHH WHOITE WUUHHMAN"

White men ARE feminism: they are the enforcers of women's rights around the globe. They are the GLOBAL enemies of ALL men. They are RIGHTFULLY being eradicated by the importation of Islam.

youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k [Embed] [Embed]
(White men's role model)

Ethan Adams
Ethan Adams

But then again maybe it is. Fooling around with dumb teen boys instead is a recipe for disaster. Adult men are generally wiser than boys and girls.

James Richardson
James Richardson

more basic bitch shit from years ago
did you just find this out?
babys first redpill

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

If you're so smart, why are you just copy pasting the same sentence over and over again? That's how actual fucking retards communicate.
You type like a nigger.
Or a twelve year old.
Or a twelve year old nigger.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

given that most civilized females are frigid and insane, it actually is
it's always been considered doing them a favor

channers post cp to prove that wrong all the time

it's just a soul box, no big deal
I wouldn't worry about it
unless you are a npc or make YHWH incantations daily...

well idk about that

a little too advanced for your memefaggotry huh

LOL

random image

Attached: 1523078236016.png (200 KB, 617x1404)

Aiden Reed
Aiden Reed

If CP is so bad why was it legal in the 70s?

David Nguyen
David Nguyen

This.
I was molested by a family friend when I was 4 and it fucked me up well into my late twenties. I don’t wish that on anybody, especially a child and especially a young girl.

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

SHOW YOUR FLAG YOU FAGGOT
I'll take that as a yes.
Calm down, man-bitch, if you keep campaigning for women's rights hard enough I'm sure one of them will let you sniff her fart eventually.
Till then you just keep prepping the bull and providing financial support for your "girlfriend."

Easton King
Easton King

age of consent in america used to be 7-10
this isnt a religious thing its about having functional families

That's before the invention of the "white man": americans still held their european identity. This is a white man:

Attached: white.jpg (107 KB, 642x549)

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

If u guys wanna fuck little girls so bad why don’t you move to the Middle East? Faggots

Sebastian Murphy
Sebastian Murphy

If you're so smart, why are you just copy pasting the same sentence over and over again? That's how actual fucking retards communicate.

Because that is all that is needed. My people and your people are enemies. You reject YHWH and worship "MUH WHOITE WUUHHMAN". My people reject you and worship YHWH.

You have no response other than to show you are a heretic and an enemy. Very efficient.

Adam Bell
Adam Bell

Would you be traumatized if the acts weren't stigmatized?

Landon Kelly
Landon Kelly

Kike

Cameron Mitchell
Cameron Mitchell

White men ARE feminism: they are the enforcers of women's rights around the globe. They are the GLOBAL enemies of ALL men. They are RIGHTFULLY being eradicated by the importation of Islam.
This is actually a 100% truthpill that most of Jow Forums will never be able to swallow.

Brayden Howard
Brayden Howard

I know what you are doing and it's not entertaining in the slightest except from my superior perspective of knowing what you are doing and why

Attached: 1543336648845.jpg (146 KB, 810x1024)

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Shut up pedo move to the Middle East where u can take advantage of little girls all u want

Dominic Foster
Dominic Foster

I agree, but 16, even 14 seems reasonable when we are talking about age of consent.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

Yeah, it fucked me up a lot actually. I didn’t tell anybody until I was 22.

Lucas Edwards
Lucas Edwards

If u guys wanna fuck little girls so bad why don’t you move to the Middle East? Faggots

White men are bombing every single pro-child marriage country over there. The reason many of you sign up is to "kill pedos" "end child exploitation" "pedo muhammed".

You've even ended child marriage in Saudi Arabia via economic threats.

Jayden Diaz
Jayden Diaz

especially a child and especially a young girl.
Why "especially a young girl" just out of curiosity?
Wouldn't it be equally as bad for a young boy?

Adam Phillips
Adam Phillips

Shut up pedo move to the Middle East where u can take advantage of little girls all u want

You white men are bombing all the countries that allowed it.

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

You should have been married to the man, as YHWH commands. For life.

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

what? would you feel totally fine if your uncle sucked your 4 year old dick regardless of "stigmatization"? no baggage with that?

Jackson Ward
Jackson Ward

Ok so kill urself then

Evan Flores
Evan Flores

woops that was a bad image to post
reminds me of a book written by a nigger:
anatomy of female power

women shouldn't be near kids anytime after age 6

Attached: 1493695615407.png (595 KB, 1500x3719)

Ethan Stewart
Ethan Stewart

White men do not want any male to have anything other than a whore. That is why.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Ok so kill urself then
No.

I do mourn Epstein however:

(My game)

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

You’re sexually aroused at 14 and younger obviously, that doesn’t mean grown men should be able to fuck you, or for that matter fuck 7 year olds. Once you go to 14, it’ll drop to 12, then 10, and then pedos will say “well age is just a number” while fucking infants. If someone wants to fuck af 16, whatever, if they can’t even legally drive than fuck yourself. Leave the kids alone.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

No, instead I will support the further importation of Sunni muslims to counteract you white men.

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

anybody who wants an age of consent you are asking for government control of families
you are helping ensure that the elite keep people from having big, loyal families

Josiah Butler
Josiah Butler

Xavier Hughes
Xavier Hughes

Well the father of the little girl you’ll end up raping will do the favor for u. Faggot, fuck someone ur own age

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

that hobo sleeping under the one in Manhattan
accurate

John Wilson
John Wilson

Kill your fucking self. Pedoposting is literally risking your life. There are anti-degeneracy pedohunters who can find you and bring you so much humiliation, anguish and torment that you’ll wish you’d just killed yourself before they got their claws on you. Pedophilia is peak degeneracy. Death is too good for you.

Logan Bennett
Logan Bennett

try being a father

Attached: 1502186923118.gif (44 KB, 400x204)

Cameron Hernandez
Cameron Hernandez

This is actually a 100% truthpill that most of Jow Forums will never be able to swallow.
White men are golems: they have no agency and do not think for themselves.

Why do you think they're all wage slaves?

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

I agree, I’m not so set on 14, but it is more reasonable than the shit being pushed. The “ask your baby for consent to change them” movement the LGBTQ SJW feminazis are pushing is leading right down path to a pedo saying that asked a toddler for consent. It’s not hard to see. Who the fuck asks a baby to change their diaper? The world has lost its fucking mind.

Connor Parker
Connor Parker

This thread: pedos vs. the mentally stable

Sebastian Clark
Sebastian Clark

First, you make retarded assumptions about my skin color.
Second, I agreed with you, you gormless fuckwit, just pointing out that speaking like a retard makes you look like, well, a fucking retard.
Also, you're a servant of the jew, be ashamed.

Hudson Edwards
Hudson Edwards

zoomer toughguy is jelly

this is some advanced mental illness
and projection
as usual

Julian Price
Julian Price

I am not attracted to 14 years old, but I unknowingly fucked a 16 year old that I met in a bar when I was 27. She was developed, knew what she wanted and didn't spring the whole, "I have something to tell you" until after weeks of talking. Age was never discussed as I met her in a bar. Idk, 16 seems ok for sure. It's even legal here.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

what about boys????

Attached: 15bf45a43acdba5251204b6ec73d309d.jpg (63 KB, 563x731)

Anthony White
Anthony White

you don't even know what a golem is, come on...

he's a little dense

Jaxson Edwards
Jaxson Edwards

Put that Quran away for a moment, and think really hard.

Robert Price
Robert Price

Kill your fucking self. Pedoposting is literally risking your life. There are anti-degeneracy pedohunters who can find you and bring you so much humiliation, anguish and torment that you’ll wish you’d just killed yourself before they got their claws on you. Pedophilia is peak degeneracy. Death is too good for you.

Wrong. YHWH explicitly allows "pedophillia":

See that word Padia: that's the root word for you hate word "pedophillia" (you probably don't even know what philos is).

Pedos need to obey YHWH's commands regarding heretics that entice others to follow another power.

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

Please follow these instructions sir.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

White men do not want any male to have anything other than a whore. That is why.
Gotta be honest with you, friendo. You seem unhinged and fucked up.
You are pretty redpilled about white men in the context of feminism, I'll give you that. Feminism is very ingrained into their minds - probably because back in the cold climates, it was more important for women to survive bla bla bla.
But with 7billion humans on the planet, the ones who can't override this instinct, and cry about a woman stubbing her finger while laughing at men getting raped are pretty annoying.

But, no. Why would you want a society where people run around fucking kids? Clearly they are not meant to fuck, since the girls can't even have kids until they are like 12 or 13.
It's just a bad idea, there's no reason to promote it.

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

This is untold amounts of degeneracy. It's one of those times where the words that are being typed can be nothing more than fatuous. Unless this poster is mentally ill, in which case, seek help.

Jack Parker
Jack Parker

Children can consent as young as they can speak the words

Julian Parker
Julian Parker

women never mature they are mentally children forever
women cant consent outside of marriage
any fornication outside of marriage is rape

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

This thread: pedos vs. the mentally stable
White men's mental stability comes from without, not from within. They are golems. The white woman is the thinker in the species and deftly controls the white men.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

I hope there are some blessed autist user frens that can doxx these fucking pedos. This type of degeneracy has no place here or anywhere on Earth.

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

you have no idea what hes promoting you fucking dumb faggot
you stated the opposite of what hes proposing

Xavier Thompson
Xavier Thompson

First, you make retarded assumptions about my skin color.
No, I mentioned nothing about your skin color.
You may be white on the inside. A white man in mind (ie: no mind: a golem).

Also, you're a servant of the jew, be ashamed.
I'd rather burn in hell with YHWH than serve under your pro-women's rights american "heaven"

Landon Price
Landon Price

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

I see this “white men” bullshit again and again in this thread.. what’s your ethnicity Moshe?

Brody Perry
Brody Perry

whiteknight cringe kid

Samuel Morgan
Samuel Morgan

kek, this is the fanfic about murdering pedos I was talking about back here:

We see threads about isis burning innocent people (sometimes white men) alive, and hardly anyone is tough enough to make comments like this. Even anonymously online.
But for some reason in pedo threads, all the badasses come out.

Don't hurt me with your toughness, gaiz.

Carson Lewis
Carson Lewis

thought crimes
Fuck off joo

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

It is more advantagious to the man to take advantage than to be taken advantage of.

Young girls can be controlled by the man.
Men are controlled by women. This is how the white species operates.

Gabriel Collins
Gabriel Collins

you have no idea what hes promoting you fucking dumb faggot
you stated the opposite of what hes proposing
Care to explain? Maybe I got him mixed up with another user.

Levi Foster
Levi Foster

Not wanting to rape children is “women’s rights?” You people have absolutely lost it. I hope the world is nuked soon so you’ll never be close to a child, I’ll die with you just to stab you in the face and castrate you in the afterlife.

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

It's peak degeneracy, it serves no purpose other than to illicit vitriol and anger. It's quality bait, but in this case op is 100 percent serious. Probably a shitty /tv/ poster.

Noah Powell
Noah Powell

Small dick pedo kike

Oliver Reed
Oliver Reed

Sure.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

Lol nevermind faggot he replied and it turns out you have no idea what you're talking about. Go suck a dick.

Adrian Mitchell
Adrian Mitchell

But for some reason in pedo threads, all the badasses come out.

They have the support of "Based" white criminals: who they see as their race's priest class: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

White men are similar to social insects: they follow their queen.

Grayson Bennett
Grayson Bennett

Pedophilia is a crime against nature and God, but being attracted to 16 yos is not pedophilia and is 1000% normal and healthy human behavior, compatible with biology and historical record. Americans have retarded definitions made up by antinatalists and jealous feminists.

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Or move to Canada and marry a 14 year old girl.
Just get the fathers blessing.

Austin Parker
Austin Parker

Well you willingly serve the jews, so you're already gonna burn in hell anyway, filthy fucking jew lover.

Jaxson Flores
Jaxson Flores

The game was honked at the start.

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

hes not saying he wants people to be able to wildly fuck kids, thats a strawman
hes talking about courting and arranged marriages of young pubescent women, which is part of every culture on the planet, or at least was until feminism

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

I dunno what that flag is but I bet you're brown.

Brody Watson
Brody Watson

at 12 they are falling in love with musicians and famous people and teachers becaue they are programmed to fall in love at that age. if you get them early you can basically raise them the way a father would so that you will be on the same wavelength in adulthood because you met her early. With adult women you have no idea what her world view is, what she is all about etc, and it can take a long time to figure out if you are compatable. marrying a young girl means that YOU are the one raising her so that you WILL be perfectly aligned as you move into adulthood.

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

You are all now pedos

Attached: 20190813-111346.jpg (592 KB, 1080x1483)

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

More fanfic from tough-guys about what they would do to pedos lel
I’ll die with you just to stab you in the face and castrate you in the afterlife.

Bro, you're too big and strong. I can't take this level of strength you are projecting in your power fantasy. Please don't hurt anyone.

Cameron Edwards
Cameron Edwards

That's not a girl.

Lucas Mitchell
Lucas Mitchell

YHWH refers to the man as ba'al (master) of the female, in Devarim. The white man opposes this and wishes for the man to be a protector (slave) and provider (slave) of the female.

The white man enforces such the world over.

YHWH allows men to take child brides: it is completely consistent with his promotion of the man as the ba'al.

YHWH explicitly allows "pedophillia":
See that word Padia: that's the root word for you hate word "pedophillia" (you probably don't even know what philos is).

Pedos need to obey YHWH's commands regarding heretics that entice others to follow another power.

Isaiah Bennett
Isaiah Bennett

That's not a girl.
Yes it is, white retard.

An Afghan girl stares at Warrant Officer Troy D. Anstine, executive officer, Headquarters and Service Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, as he explains her coloring assignment at the school near Forward Operating Base Geronimo March 31. She cautiously entered the school compound after the dodgeball game and is the first girl to attend class at the school. Marines said they hope to encourage more girls from the area to attend class in the future. Photo by Sgt. Brian Tuthill

Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.

After the game, the school\u2019s Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.

\u201cWe were so excited to have our first female student,\u201d said Anstine. \u201cShe was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education.\u201d

There are pictures of boys from the same village on the army photo page this photo is from. They have much sharper features and a different bone structure.

(originally from: northshorejournal.org )
dvidshub.net/news/47641/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school
dvidshub.net/image/265584/marines-teach-nawa-students-dodgeball-first-girl-attends-school

Aiden Flores
Aiden Flores

this

Justin Martin
Justin Martin

No, it is a girl, as attested to by the soliders who interacted with her, you stupid fucking white person.

There are pictures of boys from the same village on the army photo page this photo is from. They have much sharper features and a different bone structure.

(originally from: northshorejournal.org )

An Afghan girl stares at Warrant Officer Troy D. Anstine, executive officer, Headquarters and Service Company, 1st Battalion, 3rd Marine Regiment, as he explains her coloring assignment at the school near Forward Operating Base Geronimo March 31. She cautiously entered the school compound after the dodgeball game and is the first girl to attend class at the school. Marines said they hope to encourage more girls from the area to attend class in the future. Photo by Sgt. Brian Tuthill

Just before the game had finished, an 8-year-old girl arrived to the school with three other young boys, who quickly joined the group of students while she kept her distance outside the compound.

After the game, the school\u2019s Pashto interpreter returned and students went back to their studies. They recited and wrote Pashto numbers and then took on coloring assignments requiring them to pair the numbers to colors and color in the appropriate areas. The girl slowly and cautiously made her way into the compound and joined the class already in session.

\u201cWe were so excited to have our first female student,\u201d said Anstine. \u201cShe was scared at first, but I think she had a good time. I hope we will see more girls come to school and start their education.\u201d

Tyler King
Tyler King

sort yourself out, buddy

Attached: 00Jewish-feminists00.jpg (464 KB, 1600x2812)

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

BAAAASSEED WHITE MAN!!!!
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/218492404

Because pedophiles are the lowest of the lowest form of humanity since they prey on kids.

Look man, there is nobody more redpilled than a prisoner or a person who was on the path to going to prison. Myself? I was the drug lord for North Texas. I sold drugs from Sherman TX all the way out to Louisiana and you niggers never caught me. I quit on my own volition after awhile of playing cowboy, fucking the system up and shitting on the braindead normie retards.

You know what we have in common? I'm a predator who takes advantage of the low IQ American consumers who need their next "fix" to find meaning in their pathetic lives because they've rejected god, holiness and all that is good about the world. I did a lot of things, the state militia was even eventually called into Sherman because of how much fucked up shit I did in that state. I never sold drugs to kids though and I never pushed drug use as something that was "cool" in order to make a sale. Everyone destroyed themselves willingly with the drugs I sold them.

Pedos on the other hand predate on innocent children. Children who adults are supposed to be protecting instead of raping or fulfilling their sexual/degenerate fantasies. Children don't understand the world, they don't understand killing your best friend who stole money from you, they've never gotten the thrill of watching the whites from a man's eyes fade away as his soul leaves his body, they've never fought in war or stolen from someone. Frankly, kids are innocent until they've been polluted by the fucked up shit in the world around them.

I'm a bad dude and none of you should ever aspire to go down the path of life that I've gone down. But pedos? As bad as I am pedos are even worse because they want to literally rape your children.

Hunter Gray
Hunter Gray

dudes are in denial. The reason epstein's scheme worked is because NONE of the men were able to turn the girls down when they went into the massage room. Look at pic related. If you're on epsteins island and he tells you that you have a massage scheduled and pic related walks in - would you seriously say no and walk out?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-15-at-2.30.48-AM.png (722 KB, 546x598)

Michael White
Michael White

hes talking about courting and arranged marriages of young pubescent women
So 12 or 13 at the minimum, right?
Didn't see him say that anywhere, seemed to be regarding little kids like 6 or 7.

In any case, I don't care enough about any of this to take a side.
I just hate feminism and like watching the anti-pedos type out their power fantasies, pretending it has anything to do with the pedos they are writing about torturing.

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

16 isn't a kid. its old enough to consent in most western states/countries.

but if you're going that young you should marry her first. otherwise you're just ruining her future of finding a decent man to marry.

if all you want is casual sex you should go for women 25 or older. they can provide for themselves and don't need husbands.

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

BAAASSSEEDD!!!!

No one is saying that fathers shouldn't be able to make arrangements for their daughters and another man but do you really think if that was the case you would get to diddle some kid you fucked up pervert? No, you're a fucking loser, degenerate piece of shit who should have a bullet put through your head for literally acting like a reptilian faggot. I can't wait for the civil war to dump your corpse in a mass grave along with all the other fucked up pedos in this world. Just try coming around my daughter and see if I tie you down to a saguaro cactus, skin you alive and let the coyotes have what's left. You need a good beating boy, as in, you need to be beaten so hard your eyes pop out from your skull and your legs are broken in so many places an amputation will seem like mercy. Or maybe I should just amputate your legs so that you will never be able to diddle a kid again? I think that would be a solution.

TLDR: >Chop legs off, MUUHHH WHOIT WUUUMAN.

Attached: white-.gif (226 KB, 642x549)

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

White Englishmen promoted feminism before the Jews, learn you history. The Jews were just trying to fit in, and were late to the game.

Henry Cook
Henry Cook

Remember: white men ARE heretics and ARE feminism/

RIP Jeffery Epstein, based Jew.

Yea the god of 1000 names jeffy is boiling in a hot little bath rn

YHWH will eventually re-assert control and overthrow your "better a millstone" "JAYSUS", white golem.

YHWH bless the Afghanis, who keep his commandments when no others will.

if you have a fixation for afghani girls, then go their, see how it, goes, being a white man in the streets, your head will be rolling down the streets.

Might be because you've been bombing them for 2 decades...

I do hope the afghans win and re-establish child marraige of female children to men, as YHWH allows:

Hunter Richardson
Hunter Richardson

I am a programmer and a licensed attorney, blond hair, blue eyes, over 6ft tall, less than 190lbs.

This is my game: moddb.com/games/chaosesqueanthology

No, I am not "stupid" nor am I coloured.

Show us your game, white retard.

Camden Jenkins
Camden Jenkins

Opensource Xonotic mod mourns Epstein:

Justin Rogers
Justin Rogers

im not sure but i doubt hes saying impregnate and have sex with 6-10 year olds
hes saying girls that age should start getting courted and raised by their future husband because they are starting puberty
after they are married and once she has her first period and has wide enough hips for birth around age 12-14 she should start having kids

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Pic related is Akama Miki & Zhang Muyi. Akama miki was a japanese-canadian that fell in love with a Chinese pop star so he flew her to China and got married. She's 20 now and they have been together for 8 YEARS and seem very happy together.

Attached: zhangmiki.jpg (59 KB, 1000x600)

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

Yes, because who the fuck would want to get a shit massage from a little girl who has no clue wtf she is doing? There's also the fact that sex would be shit, and her body isn't even developed enough to get an erection. Kids are filthy and disgusting, nothing appealing about them whatsoever.

Aiden Green
Aiden Green

Remember: by the Proud Accomplished* REAL White Man, the only acceptable relationship is Adam and Mature-BIG-Lady-of-The-Night.
(As the proud White Man's saying goes: Adam and Established-Paramour, NOT Adam and Young-Virgin!)

Eli Phillips
Eli Phillips

Wow. I was right on the money when I wrote this

"The younger someone is, the more credulous their judgement will be, which in turn makes them easily manipulated and exploited for the pedophiles sexual gain. This is why pedophiles find children so desirable. The pedophile seeks to steal children away from their parents, first by somehow luring them in and befriending them thus gaining their trust, and then by getting the child accustomed to a pathological and evil reward mechanism that entails presents and gifts in exchange for sexual favors. The aim of the pedophile is to coopt the parents role as guardians and acheive favoritism over them. They want dependants at their mercy and will slowly groom and poison an innocent childs mind so as long as they have access. The grooming process works to corrupt the child into yearning for the personal gratification and attention they receive as a reward for realizing the pedophiles perverse fantasies."

I would actually slaughter all of you

Connor Smith
Connor Smith

Yeah just kill yourself

Jace Harris
Jace Harris

Yes, because who the fuck would want to get a shit massage from a little girl who has no clue wtf she is doing? There's also the fact that sex would be shit, and her body isn't even developed enough to get an erection. Kids are filthy and disgusting, nothing appealing about them whatsoever.

You are an animal with an animal intellect.

Men like cute young girls as brides.

White male animals want to rut with whores. You will be replaced by the muslims. You are finished.

Kevin Moore
Kevin Moore

Pedophilia is funny. Have a sense of humor.

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

you want a young impressionable girl
you want a women to be yours not anyones you cuckold

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

Any sodomite who reads this is going to suffer screeching pain immediately and will be terrified of posting their filth anywhere.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Based White Men wish to slaughter the man.

This is the white man's role model: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

Attached: white-.jpg (118 KB, 642x549)

Jonathan Morgan
Jonathan Morgan

Yes.

White men prevent this because they are golems of "their" women. White men do NOT think: they are simply cattle that work or fight for their masters: This is the white man's role model: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k

Benjamin Scott
Benjamin Scott

(As the proud White Man's saying goes: Adam and Established-Paramour, NOT Adam and Young-Virgin!)_

Connor Collins
Connor Collins

your comment is extremely ambiguous about who you are talking abut. Who is the white man?

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

People who HATE white men:
Lawyers.
Programmers.
Musicians.
Politicians.

People who Love white men:
Prisoners.
Murderers.
Drug-Dealers.
Prostitutes.

Eli Robinson
Eli Robinson

You would say that though that's all you ever think about you fucking freak nonce cunt

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

pedos should be sumary excuted

Attached: onepostbythisid.png (6 KB, 444x247)

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

he doesn't know afghan child slaves are trained as international assassins

Ayden Rodriguez
Ayden Rodriguez

You're just like the demented fucks that force woman to have children for the sole purpose of becoming sex slaves. They brainwash them from infancy until they are 'ripe'. And the process repeats. Loyalty and exclusivity and grooming actual children to one day fuck them are not the same thing at all. Jesus Christ strike these pedophiles down

Lucas Nguyen
Lucas Nguyen

He can barely form coherent sentences.
Because he's a nigger.

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

moortushit

David Jones
David Jones

memeflag
normalizing pedophilia
SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD. SHIFT CLICK TO HIDE THREADS

Dominic Peterson
Dominic Peterson

first by somehow luring them in and befriending them thus gaining their trust, and then by getting the woman accustomed to a pathological and evil reward mechanism that entails presents and gifts in exchange for sexual favors.

you just described modern dating

John Cruz
John Cruz

Nice try FBI

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

The white man is angry that a man got a young girl, and wishes to murder him for being a "pedo".

It is a universal belief of the white man's religion.

White men ALL believe this. They are a danger to all men on earth. Most of my white cousin-in-laws are criminals (MURDERERS, drugdealers, etc), or laborers. They hate me for being a programmer and a lawyer (fucking lawyer BULLSHIT), and they want to kill all "Chomos".

White men are the E N E M Y of ALL men on earth, especially anyone who chooses to think before they act, or to think at all.

Sebastian Jackson
Sebastian Jackson

they dude looks hispanic not white

Andrew Foster
Andrew Foster

Because he's a nigger.

Explain this then:

I am a programmer and a licensed attorney. How did I pass the bar if I'm so "dumb", how do I program? How do I make 3d models and music etc? Tell me white FUCK.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

grooming and preying on children is just like dating a woman

Please say this stuff in public

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

god forbid a young woman gets married to a financially stable man with property who can give her a proper future
she should go to school, fuck teen boys and experiment and have fun and experience life and get married at 25 and have 1-2 children if any at all
this is the epitome of the white american

Jack Lewis
Jack Lewis

they dude looks hispanic not white

He's white. White is an american concept: let the americans define it. He also has a bicep the size of someone's leg, and he has it foreshortened by the camera

Austin Long
Austin Long

Because he's a nigger.

Explain this then:

I am a programmer and a licensed attorney. How did I pass the bar if I'm so "dumb", how do I program? How do I make 3d models and music etc? Tell me white FUCK.

STILL WAITING HERETIC FUCK.

Luke Harris
Luke Harris

Yeh not sure OP, father’s have better things to do rather than shepherding their daughters from adult men who want to prey on them.

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

Yeh not sure OP, father’s have better things to do rather than shepherding their daughters from adult men who want to prey on them.

Thomas Morales
Thomas Morales

grooming and preying on children is just like dating a woman

false equivalence.

but men do give women gifts and favours in order to get sexual favours. if you think they don't you are an idiot.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

all races in the western world are hysterical about "chomos".I dont know what the root of it is but i am white and think that it is nonsense. if i had a daughter i would rather marry her off young to a guy that i trust than to let her get turned out in her teen years by guys that just want to exploit her.

Pic related is an 11 year old "child"

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-13-at-11.48.24-PM.png (556 KB, 825x601)

Nicholas Barnes
Nicholas Barnes

White fathers exist to make sure their daughters do not marry white men: constructively they cause them to "marry" black and hispanic men thusly.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

rape is wrong
I bet you're fat and can't fight booty bandits

Samuel Russell
Samuel Russell

This person speaks like a Hasidic Jew, same vernacular and prose. Hasidics are fucking demons.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

all races in the western world are hysterical about "chomos".

I was hoping that you were a chinese national and would warn your countrymen about white men. I was hoping you would see white men as an enemy.

White men are the only reason feminism exists and men cannot marry young girls. They are the muscle.

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

fake and gay, allowing pedophilia is a leftist tactic to destroy the family unit.

John Harris
John Harris

fantasize about your daughter sucking rich man peepee
Lol, cash slave cuck

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

It's not illegal to want to do illegal things. It's illegal to do them.
But God judges you by your thoughts, not just your deeds.

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

young arranged marriage destroying the family unit
very ironic shit post faggot

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

This person speaks like a Hasidic Jew, same vernacular and prose. Hasidics are fucking demons.

Nope, I'm a Catholic. And a Lawyer. And a Programmer.

It's called having a brain. Unlike you white morons who do not know how to "into" logic or reason. You just seek the acceptance of your peers: that is what is "right" to you. You do not work to achieve a result; just acceptance from your fellow cattle.

This is your peer: youtube.com/watch?v=r7lo-EavB7k [Embed]

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

he never mentioned a rich person
he said a person he trusts
nice projection

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Star kek

Attached: borg-cube-paper-lantern-6589.jpg (77 KB, 750x557)

Robert Gray
Robert Gray

But God judges you by your thoughts, not just your deeds.

YHWH explicitly allows "pedophillia". He is judging you white men. Notice all the child-bride-respecting muslims lately?

Carter Sanders
Carter Sanders

Today the Elite White Men of the world are having (cell)-block parties expressing their happiness for your death, retaking their oaths regarding millstones and the like, drawing more tattoos on their faces and hands to commemorate the day.

_

Dominic Reyes
Dominic Reyes

our countries are ruled by kikes. we have to overthrow their rule to be able to pic the morals that our nations live by, which isn't easy because jews have created a semi-totalitarian society that can jail us for even mentioning jewish influence. It's easy to point at us and say that we're idiots for getting into this mess, but i dont hear any good ideas about how to get OUT of this mess.

As i said, all races that live in the west consume the same jewish propaganda and moralizing and react to it in the same way. The average person just cant understand that the kikes that are doing the moralizing don't even believe in waht they are pushing on us. Epstein's wife was pushing ME TOO and all of the feminist anti-sex assult BS while running a literal human trafficking ring. If people understood what kind of people were doing the moralizing and pushing our morality in a certain direction - they would likely be more critical about all of it. Jewish influence is really the central part of understanding morality, intellectual, and political movements in the west. jews truly do set the tone.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-08-15-at-11.52.31-AM.png (501 KB, 436x601)

Andrew Davis
Andrew Davis

Jesus fags like you are neurotic and have OCD, believing all their fucked up thoughts are due to demons instead of having accountability. Why would anyone want to listen to a person who believes their thoughts are conjured by psychic manifested "demons".

"Hurr durr, the devil makes you think those things, and god will judge you for not being a self-hating fag."

That's you.

Colton Jones
Colton Jones

Repent. God hates pedos.

Ethan Fisher
Ethan Fisher

and fornicators.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

All attorneys worship jews and keep jars of rancid jew cum to spread all over their midnight bagels and foreskin.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Girls start puberty around 10-13 they'll start fucking themselves with hairbrushes, getting crushes, and all that other shit. It's the body's way of saying "go fuck you're ready" and of course they often do start having sex at those young ages even going behind their parents back to do it. They'll do it with young or old people it doesnt matter.

You probably started wanting to fuck around that time too the only difference is that you had to jerk yourself off until you lost your virginity at 26.

Attached: Mads-Mikkelsen-in-Hannibal-665626.jpg (19 KB, 590x350)

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

You're right, but 11 is too young by miles. If you look at her you can clearly see she's a child. Her parents would do good to see her dressed somewhat more modestly btw

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

God hates pedos
But it's okay to offer your daughter's to fuck sodomites instead of raping your angelic guests, and then to have sex with your own daughters after your wife turned into salt. Thus making Moabites.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

give women the right to vote
women vote to make it illegal to desire younger women who dont have the right to vote

It's pretty straight forward. Age of consent = average age a woman was expected to already be married at the time the law was passed = no unmarried women in the work place for the husbands of women who can vote to fuck.

Juan Collins
Juan Collins

Yeah we get it, you love jews, now go tongue your rabbis anus, disgustimg fucking kike worshipper.

Dylan Barnes
Dylan Barnes

she's a gymnast. I'm convinced that gymnastics was invented by pedophiles.

Easton Cruz
Easton Cruz

theres literally nothing wrong with biting the foreskins off little kids. theyre delicious and nutritional.

Kevin Peterson
Kevin Peterson

Correct

We strayed into sin by feminism and liberalism.

Easton Bennett
Easton Bennett

11 year old "child"
No breasts.
No ass.
Yes, that's a child you sick filth.

Chase Ortiz
Chase Ortiz

Females are not children in they way males are.

Parker Torres
Parker Torres

Exactly, a child. She does not want to fuck you. She wants to play sports or whatever and continue her education you fucking freak. She has no interest in pleasing anybody except herself and maybe that cute "person" she takes a class with. Not some retard that spends all day drooling over little girls living in squaller and even if you lived in a palace her brain is not developed enough to mentally participate in romantic sexual activities outside of any grooming and programming she may have received from media outlets or familial connections. You're an old boring faggot and even if you weren't all of the above I garuntee you're definitely one of them.

Neck it you sweaty ballbag

Lucas Baker
Lucas Baker

No they're grills in stead of boys

Landon Cox
Landon Cox

Just because you spent your children stuffing Barbie's up your pussy doesn't mean everyone did you fucking mong

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

Based. The Chad Jew Pedo vs the Virgin Whitoid Grannyfetishists

Ethan Bailey
Ethan Bailey

Why do you have that on your computer?

Jose Moore
Jose Moore

strawmanning this hard
that woman could start having kids

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

They do not have to mature the same way boys do. A boy has to become a man girls are 100% female from birth. that is the difference.

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

Obviously because he likes cars

Liam Thomas
Liam Thomas

Fuck off Shapiro you kike fucking beta bum bandit cunt. Your violin instructor used to use his spunk as resin and you enjoyed it you fucking loser.

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

Bullshit, a child is a child and while there are differences between boys and girls, if you like 11yo grills that way you're a paedo

Blake Gomez
Blake Gomez

The answer is because society has moved left. Little girls used to have no rights but now they are protected by the state.

Luis Wilson
Luis Wilson

A crime is the joint union of act and intent.
Pedophiles do more than 'desire' and should be shot.

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

Virgin, the post
You literally have no conception of what a female actually is. Enjoy your hand user

Jason James
Jason James

This is the most //boards.Jow Forums.org/r/catalog#s=eddit post i have ever seen

Henry Bell
Henry Bell

The pro-pedos come off as either degenerated cave dwellers or high on some form of religious mania.

I guess the studies linking pedophilia and brain damage are true.

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

In the past families would arrange little girls for marriage or sell them off to a factory or a mill. Once she got older(puberty) the father could sell her to a house of prostitution if he needed some money.

Nowadays girls are protected by the state as we have age of consent laws.

Parker Bennett
Parker Bennett

or people who want functional, big, loyal families
strawmanning fag

Jayden Ortiz
Jayden Ortiz

could
Possibly, but her body is not fully developed, which means the probability is quite high that there will be severe complications, including the baby not making it, premature birth etc.

Yes, it's surely great the psyche of a 11 year old child to not only get preggers but then lose the baby.

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

I guess the studies linking pedophilia and brain damage are true.
It all makes sense actually.
Brain damage makes you basically a liberal leftists.
And liberal leftists are highly likely to also be pedophiles.

Attached: brain-damage-makes-you-liberal.png (121 KB, 500x593)

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

Are you saying having a large family is impossible without arranged marriages to little girls?

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

only reason she would lose it is because shes not fatty enough and has to much muscle
she could easily birth a child

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

reporting everyone here to the FBI and INTERPOL

Jackson Allen
Jackson Allen

and her body isn't even developed enough to get an erection
Hmmmm

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

I would tell you to seek help but therapists rat you bastard out all the time.
I just wish for a future where your ilk can be treated before you succumb to your unnatural urges.

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

yes
strawman and projection
your not making any logical sense

Jordan Phillips
Jordan Phillips

Mankind has evolved to a point where children take longer to mature, hence the age of consent. They are not mature enough to know what's going on until 18 or so.

anybody that says otherwise is just a fucking pervert and should be in prison.

Luke Perez
Luke Perez

virgin
Keep projecting faggot

Attached: IMAG0184.jpg (2.14 MB, 3024x4032)

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Girl in pic is too young imo.
Our aoc here is 14 anyway which is pretty low considering other nations.

Eli Powell
Eli Powell

False. Girls are maturing faster than ever you just are too blind to see it. Little girls lust after men all the time but the law is the law. Its there to protect their rights as biological urges are not consent.

Hudson Nguyen
Hudson Nguyen

Girls are maturing faster than ever
jej
They are just becoming more degenerate not mature.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

easily
No, you dumb fuck.

Isaac Cooper
Isaac Cooper

Wasn't an argument directed at you. Just stating my desire that society fixes you. You are brain damaged. Why would I even bother trying to persuade you?

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

gtfo sholomo

Andrew Collins
Andrew Collins

reporting everyone here to the FBI and INTERPOL
This right here. Ya'll have been backtraced and reported to the cyber police. Consequences will never be the same. Ya dun goofed.

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

By mature i mean developing into puberty.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

menarche is occurring much earlier in females than it did 100 years ago.

Lucas Walker
Lucas Walker

Anal sex with your husband still makes you a virgin user

Oliver Cook
Oliver Cook

No time stamp, no proofs
Ring on finger - possibly homo

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

Loser men.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

You are brain damaged. Why would I even bother trying to persuade you?
Fucking this right here. I hate it when I have an opinion and some braindamaged retard thinks the opposite.
So far I haven't met one person who disagrees with me that wasn't a braindamaged retard, so I haven't had to engage in any "arguments" so far.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

"mental" maturity isnt even real, ESPECIALLY for women. theyre dumb as fuck, i dont know what you think happens between 13 and 18 but i can tell you in case you dont know: fucking nothing

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

homo = high probability to be a pedo

Cooper Reyes
Cooper Reyes

Germany is not a western nation and is really family friendly. I hear age of consent is 14 but only with the parents permission. So at puberty Germans can start making big families ;)

Jayden Martinez
Jayden Martinez

yes she could
how i think is how society worked for ages until the age of feminism
its your kinds that are seriously mentally deranged and want little kids to have sex with each other and experiment and experience life and then they can never pair bond and gain and get married at 25+

Adrian Reyes
Adrian Reyes

is really family friendly
False as fuck

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

I hear age of consent is 14
Only when you are 15 or 16.

Ethan Walker
Ethan Walker

No, she could not, dumb fuck.
Research on this.
Even young teenagers are a major risk group.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

Blame feminism as girls have equal rights aka laws in place to protect them from themselves.
That still works.

Adrian Gray
Adrian Gray

na'ar
"נער" means "youth"(noun), not child

Isaac King
Isaac King

thats not true
american teens age 13-16 give birth all the time no complications at all unless they are very muscular or malnourished
a slightly above average developed 11 year old could, im not suggesting it by the way im just saying she could, if she was my daughter i would wait just another year until i give the suitor permission to impregnate her

Samuel Collins
Samuel Collins

That still works.
Mods, this fuck is younger than 17.

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

It must be the estrogen from plastics all around us doing it.

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

doctors think its because people are more well-nourished than they were 100 years ago.

kind of like how people are taller than 100 years ago.

Gabriel Rivera
Gabriel Rivera

people are way way more malnourished than ever before because only eat corn syrup, plants, carbs and sugar
they arent eating raw meat, raw dairy and raw eggs

Alexander Fisher
Alexander Fisher

obesity=malnourished.

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

yes it actually does
you were being ironic right?

William Barnes
William Barnes

little girls don't want to fuck you, moron
imagine being this bluepilled

Attached: nipplejacked.png (119 KB, 1600x900)

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

no it doesn't

Jason Ross
Jason Ross

Wow this post is like the rising sun on the firmament
Damn glowfag, stop trying to associate pol with pedophilia

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit