Do something you idiots!

Attached: ECC9Gz1XkAAPxV6.png (680x383, 275K)

Remember the polls last time.

it's all a bunch of nonsense polling. The dems are way too fractured, whoever wins the primary isn't going to have a party behind them.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

[internal rage]

cope, you diploma holding poorfag

Trump has lost the mystery story now. Everyone knows who he is. He can’t make promises now like in 2016

remember the demographics were less non-white last time

Even fox is in on your kikery this time

aww whats the matter? reality too hard for you??

/thread

>implying polls mean anything

Pedo Joe will never be elected. If he gets to the nominee position, the sniff posters will redpill normies everywhere.

Sure he can. Promises are a lot easier to keep in the second term too, because he doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected.

Nah. What's even the point
also, fuck off kike

>"Democratic candidate"
>Registered voters

Try harder with your psyops, ShareBlue.

wow, nice response you retard

Red flag laws sunk Donald Trump, unless he walks back he has lost the election

Fuck off jew. Member the clinton 96% vs Trump 4?

Trump already won 2020. I thought they tell you guys first in Tel Aviv

>>(((Polls)))
>>Over a year from election

Attached: ige111ono -- 0195 -- spk111ria'.jpg (416x380, 46K)

Hillary Clinton has a 97% chance of victory!

Yeah, the polls gave the Democrats the house.

By a landslide, and it didn't happen. Polls also gave them the senate, but they lost it.

Attached: Polls 2018 Midterms.png (767x474, 85K)

Yes, the house was a landslide victory though. Trump can't even get any of his bills passed. Also, it's interesting when you're proven wrong, you cherrypick and make excuses.

There are more liberals commenting and taking polls on the Fox news site than conservatives. My Jewish, liberal uncle, spends all his time trolling Fox News, while watching CNN and MSNBC all day.

Attached: 1548211346821.gif (500x346, 313K)

Did you escape the Jew?

>Biden over Sanders
top fucking kek no way this is real

>landslide
My ass some estimates said they gain anywhere from 50-60 seats minimum they barely managed to grab the 40 they had and some of them were dubious as fuck. Guaranteed if voter ID is implemented Repubs get super majority and they purge illegals and commie faggots.

Sure did. I got into an argument with him recently, so he resorted to the moronic ICE "concentration camps" argument and "Drumf is literally Hitler."

Attached: 1520161538429.gif (200x200, 382K)

You're one of those idiots who think the Democrat are communists? Yeah, you should be shot for being this stupid. Also, Stalin did nothing wrong.

>memeflag insists republicans are on our side
make sure to vote for mitch mcconnell and lindsey graham again goyim

It's not, this is how polls work, companies take like 50-60 of the same poll they find the highest bidder, usually the best poll to suit their narrative and scrub the rest. Don't believe any mainstream site.

You think the House was a landslide? It was the lowest gain against midterm incumbency ever recorded.

Fake polls by fake news, just like last time. Or did you already forget?

Lol wut? Promises are supposed to be what gets you reelected. Not fulfilling them means your on your way out unless you start a war.

This 100%. He lost the majority of his base from it.

Since 2002, when the Republicans gained eight seats two years after George W. Bush was first elected. Where do you retards get your information?

It doesn't mean anything.
Wait until the debates, all of these numbers will shift again

yep, 99% of clinton mafia an absolute win, at this point if you believe in polls you might have down syndrom, da trisomy.

>kike wants more trump
Truly shocking

One of my immediate family was married into Jews for a while. On an individual basis, the immediate relations were actually really nice people, but my god were they ever Jewish. And then you meet their extended family and the stereotypes are just suffocating.

I can't exactly say I'm glad it didn't work out, but I'll maybe say it was for the best.

Can you imagine biden as the president? He has such a boring, tired demeanor about him that makes everything he does a yawnfest. Which is why people only pay attention to him when he molests children in front of large groups of people. He's the ultimate boomer darling too. They love their inoffensive talking heads. Don't they?

It's often for the best. The vast majority of Jews are nothing more than useful idiots.

Attached: 1548338092712.png (598x630, 247K)

Never mentioned political affiliation.

My interests are aligned with them as of right now I don't care about race, religion or political affiliation.

we tried, but everytime we criticised trumps faults, we got called a jew shill. instead of glossing over details and improving, pol just stuck its head in the sands. now theyve gone complacent. i will not vote for trump again. im not going to vote at all.

The people that vote for him are the types that pimp their children out to pedophiles.

Attached: 1563583862333.jpg (555x454, 121K)

This is sad but true

>cope
remember you faggots saying that too, only it wasn't a meme then.

Pass word onto King Bibi, then. He's the one who needs a friendly POTUS in office to trade an annexation of Area C in return for keeping his ass out of jail.

no one knows who the candidate is officially going to be yet. every one looks good and rosy right now, but wait until they select a candidate

sperg more
>5 years

He’s going to put the clintons and pedos away then he’s going to end racism and the lgbt movement by coming out about aliens.

Also, in 1990, the Democrats gained only 7 seats two years after George H.W. Bush was elected. The Democrats only gained 26 seats in 1982, two years after Ronald Reagan's election. In 1978, Jimmy Carter had been president for two years, and the Republicans gained 15 seats. In 1970, Richard Nixon's second year, the Democrats gained 12 seats. After John F. Kennedy had been president two years, the Republicans gained only one seat. In Dwight Eisenhower's second year, 1954, the Democrats gained 19 seats. And in 1950, two years after Harry Truman first won election on his own (five years after he'd assumed the presidency upon Franklin Roosevelt's death), the Republicans gained 28 seats. This is just the examples after World War 2, and in each of these cases, a president in his first midterm lost fewer seats than the 42 Trump lost in 2018.
How is it possible for you migatards to be so arrogantly, disastrously wrong?

Democrats and communists aren't so they have that in common.

>21 democratic candidates divided by 50% is 4.2% voting for each candidate
>38% of people voting for Trump exclusively
Uhm user I think it's a landslide.

Yep, they're fighting each other at this point.

people hate israel so much they will suicide their own country to get you out

Attached: 1507247628276.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

this isn't how the political parties work at all
they shit all over their own party in the primaries then quickly put aside their differences after the convention

Attached: 46d.jpg (825x631, 98K)

imagine still believing in polls

God I hope Biden gets elected. I wanna start stringing up commies already

i'm trying, but they won't respond to my emails anymore.

Attached: 1565697716654.jpg (250x248, 8K)

RINOs actually didn't run or abandoned their seats because Trump was scaring them. And then there was the continued voting on Wednesday and beyond in some districts.

It seems like prime airhorn material.

This is bait right?

israel <

have a ( you )

Attached: 1565743927382.jpg (624x960, 78K)

Boycott the vote

>takes guns
>surprised nobody likes him
hes basically a democrat at this point, a moderate democrat

fucking bunkerchan commies

You love to see it

THIS.

I honestly think a pizzagate 3.0 is gonna come his way.

Why aren't you shilling for mommy? The establishment hate her, without her running drumpf will win! : )

Attached: 1565143884110.gif (746x740, 859K)

I was against trump in 2012 and when he started to run for 2016. But he convinced me to give it a go. I regard Tulsi the same way, and I'm not convinced as far as making a particular tactical play vs. just letting things continue to play out.

I did.

I moved to Thailand. America is finished, the writing is on the wall. As much as I support Trump, all hes doing is just delaying the inevitable South Africa/Venezuela Left Wing future that awaits the US in less than a decade from now. Warren advocates for black reparations FFS.

It's an easy win for Trump. Why?
Biden is only 6', while trump is 6'1-6'2. Out of every presidential race up to this point, the taller candidate won all but one.
The odds are against biden.

This is the smartest thing I’ve read on this board and is a big true

The polls again….. I remember the 2016 polls… fun times.

Wait until we get pictures of Biden eating. Eating in public and hair are even more important than height.

Trump's entire strategy is to show he isn't as bad as the democrats and you may not like him but you have no other choice.

polling isn't going to matter much. it's the tried and true cuckservative strategy, the only difference is Trump will trigger the democrats into being even more raving lunatics than they normally are.

with any luck they will select the most progressive, most SJW candidate possible and Trump will trigger the fuck out of them and the media.
>I can't have a mad sheboon, feminist or communist
>Trump is absolute shit but at least he isn't that

that's the strategy he's banking on, so polling means fuck all nothing because in the end at least 15-20% of his support will be from people begrudgingly voting for him.

Pretty funny how trying to appeal to fags and mexicans didn't make the cut. There must have been hell to pay at the focus groups.

fags will be solidly democrat for the foreseeable future. hispanics depends on a few factors but none of them will matter in this election.
Trump just needs them to stay home. blacks that easy because it isn't like the democrats have done shit for their loyalty and hispanics largely don't vote, if 2016 Trump didn't make them show up 2020 Trump most certainly won't.

Trump doesn't need to win the popular vote so national polls are worthless. he just needs to appease the cucks, hope his base blindly follows and scare constitutional conservatives with scary commies. the democrats could win but they have a lot of internal problems that will boil over at the convention.

I don't know that scary commies is the right target if he wants to retain his former base.

Cope shills

Uh, no. He's got no chance without going full WN or "Nazi" now.

>Typing "uh"

>they purge illegals and commie faggots
They've had 80 years to do that and never did.

Gore and Kerry were both taller than Bush

>every one looks good and rosy right now
They look terrible, but they can win just due to demographics and a monopoly on propaganda.

Why. Everything was a lie . Rest in piss

>blacks that easy because it isn't like the democrats have done shit for their loyalty
They've gone explicitly anti-white while blacks are being handed free stuff and being granted privileges like never before. The modern Democrat party is almost exactly what most of them want it to be.

You’re a retarded nigger holy shit

>Promises are a lot easier to keep in the second term too
>just give me 4 more years goy

BASED AND R E D P I L L E D

Attached: 1557556772722.jpg (958x768, 121K)

The DNC will push through a Biden/Warren ticket and Trump will absolutely humiliate them in the national debates and cruise into a second term. He'll incessantly call them Creepy Joe and Pocahontas and it will be 2016 all over again.

>Do something
We are, were going full communist. They had their chance, they didn't want an ethno state so now we take everything from them.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x238, 110K)

>average midterm loss since 1946 of 25

Yeah, 40 is a landslide.

Remember that demographics were less non-white in 2012 than in 2016 too and trump still won, even after calling Mexicans rapists and threatening to deport them all, and he actually won more Hispanic votes than Romney did, even though Romney was all for open borders cause if the cheap labor. And again, the 2016 electorate (that elected trump) was more diverse than the 2008/2012 electorates that elected Obama

If the democrats are relying solely on demographics for their political future, they’re gonna be in for a rude awakening

Interesting they put in the unique 46' election there. It was one of the weirdest ones in terms of a President of one party winning and the House going for the other.

I suppose dropping nukes is popular after all.

This. "Demographics are destiny my anus"

Yes, it was the midterms actually and they were fairly accurate.