El Paso police looking for a "hero"

Charles Parker
Charles Parker

EPPD posted this image on social media what are y'all thoughts anons?

Attached: Screenshot-20190815-224851-Facebook.jpg (503 KB, 720x1280)

Josiah Young
Josiah Young

They are looking to charge him with something.

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

hero
white
pick one

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

Yeah the wording seems suspicious let alone that they won't clarify why he is a hero. Also is anyone aware of cmaera systems and their time stamp? They claim the time is off because it's in central time and not mountain, although the images of crusius have mountain timestamps

William Foster
William Foster

This.

Cameron Martinez
Cameron Martinez

THIS IS A PICUTRE OF THE SH--ERR A HERO!

WE MUST FIND HIM TO CONGRADULATE HIM!

HELP US HONOR HIM, FELLOW CITIZEN!

Who the fuck is believing anything the government says anymore?

Attached: 1565409779633.gif (3.81 MB, 400x190)

Elijah Fisher
Elijah Fisher

He saw the crisis actor reception area and feds casing the joint. They need to epstein this hero asap and need the public to squeal.

Nolan Butler
Nolan Butler

Well the wording is suspicious and the time stamp doesnt add up, they say its because its a central time stamp but el paso is mountain time
Also he is leaving the store about 25 minutes before it all began

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

Probably an illegal mexican

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

I dont believe them because it raises too many questions but a lot of people take it as facts. I mean why not say why he is a hero? I have a hard time believing people are this.... well dumb

Matthew Fisher
Matthew Fisher

He must have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton we must find this man and thank him

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

This.

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

Damn Alex is sporting a Rolex.

Aiden Collins
Aiden Collins

figured it out. spic is playing his favorite game of daytime dui and drunkenly cut off the shooter after leaving the Walmart. shooter says enough is enough and goes on a bean blasting boogey.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

This

Xavier Bell
Xavier Bell

But Dad, we didn't enter any Police Raffle?

Nathaniel Williams
Nathaniel Williams

so much this

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

I have a hard time believing people are this.... well dumb
Really?

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

Wouldn't they just say he is on the loose and armed and dangerous?

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Well not necessarily believing it but accepting it.
I mean two seconds of thought processing and it raises a lot of questions
I brought it here because i knew y'all would be a better sounding board than the general people

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

Why are they so keen to interview him?
They have the shooter on video killing everyone. What do they need this guys statement for?

Christian Powell
Christian Powell

Well why not just say what he did and applaud him for it rather than saying to speak to investigators and that the crimes against persons unit is looking to identify him?

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

This!

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

he's the one who drove him

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

This is really fishy.
This dude probably knows something he shouldn't.

Zachary Long
Zachary Long

I wouldn't come forward if it were me. I can believe the time stamp thing, though, because the zone change is somewhere near El Paso, and it's kind of weird to be in a different zone than most of the rest of the state. So I could believe some things there being one time and other things being another time. Also, it's El Paso, so we're not talking geniuses.

Carson Martinez
Carson Martinez

Hell no I'm not going to show up

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Attached: 1565741756373.jpg (75 KB, 464x344)

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

Hope that dude paid in cash if he bought anything, otherwise, glow givers will be at his door any minute.

Leo Evans
Leo Evans

He probably saw the three shooters in riot gear that was initially reported by people on the scene before the current suspect was fingered.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

No thats wrong the entire area is mountain time, i know this for a fact. Also the image of crusius entering walmart is in mountain time
With that said how would cameras at the same location have different time stamps? Are they not all just synced the same?

Nathaniel Nelson
Nathaniel Nelson

/Thread
No good deed unpunished.

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

ICE needs to have a word with this HERO

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

Then i found this and i found it odd that no one came out and said i was falsely accused etc.. also the whole way he gave himself up and was arrested without incident by texas rangers no less. Im not familiar with the responding times and agencies with other mass shooting occurrences but so many came and so quickly
Homeland fbi texas rangers dea atf
Anyone that can fill me in on that?

Attached: Screenshot-20190803-161918-Facebook.jpg (388 KB, 720x1280)

Hudson Green
Hudson Green

'hero' my ass. tthey're looking for this dude for SOME other other reason

Wyatt Taylor
Wyatt Taylor

They have the shooter on video killing everyone
do they? do they REALLY

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Looks like El Chapo??? Has he escaped already?

Attached: dicksmalley.jpg (55 KB, 500x594)

Chase Gomez
Chase Gomez

Zero footage has been released other than the still of him entering
Not looking to see the massacre but is it normal to not see even other images of him in the store? Definitely more footage was released with the ohio guy

Henry Clark
Henry Clark

speaking of the Ohio shooting. turns out the cops shot at least 2 people during firefight

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

who and where is this?

Isaiah Mitchell
Isaiah Mitchell

"come pick up your hero prize at the El Paso Police Station ;) "

Ethan Miller
Ethan Miller

something that is always a red flag to me. That guy has a tattoo sleeve.

Tyler Thompson
Tyler Thompson

dat ass on that milf tho

Attached: 20190816-013839.jpg (469 KB, 720x1280)

Carter Peterson
Carter Peterson

I dont know who it is, and no one ever came out about it. It just died down. It is definitely el paso and it was posted while it was all going on, before they announced he was in custody

Aaron James
Aaron James

this'n

The police don't give an infected ratfuck what you do, unless it's illegal or cutting in on their action.

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

Nah, they're looking for him because he witnessed the real operators. They need to make sure he disappears.

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

there is something going on. I have a feeling there was something else running in parallel to what we heard on the news.

Attached: 1565029497203.jpg (110 KB, 1067x1157)

Isaiah Roberts
Isaiah Roberts

Thanks for the big red arrow m8, or i would have gitten it mixed up with the other milf ass.

Brayden Evans
Brayden Evans

Shooter being handed over to local pd

Attached: Screenshot-20190803-161503-Facebook.jpg (260 KB, 720x1280)

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

critical and lifesaving actions

left the store casually before the shooting began

Pick one

Attached: 0C2627E5-4577-48F4-97E1-19D548C6834A.jpg (89 KB, 1280x720)

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

How do we know those guys aren't cops? I'm suspicious of the whole incident too, but proof would be nice.

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

/thread
The age of heroes is passed. Those in authority will not allow them to exist.

Evan Peterson
Evan Peterson

He probably caught some glowniggery and they want to eliminate him

Hunter Bennett
Hunter Bennett

Why is he calmly exiting the S-Mart premises? Shouldn't the photo show him entering or running carrying rescued S-Mart shoppers

Attached: 85DEBEB0-0801-4C0A-9738-7702FF41E666.jpg (71 KB, 500x536)

Mason Cooper
Mason Cooper

Also have that they had him in custody real quick but it was hours before announced. Photo leaked by local pd

Attached: Screenshot-20190803-142647-Facebook.jpg (251 KB, 720x1280)

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

So many suspicious anons but not a single one can come up with an idea of why the police would lie, what the man could have possibly done wrong for the police to request info on him. Being suspicious without being able to list any reason why is called paranoia. You guys all stoned or just schizo?

Brandon Scott
Brandon Scott

it looks like 3 mossad agents who couldn't decide which official looking outfit they were supposed to wear. The guy on the left looks like he just grabbed so an old army uniform from the 1970's

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

not your personal army, glonigger. do your own searchin

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

they could be. I just found it really strange that the shooting happened at the Walmart, but all the cops were clearing out the mall, which is a separate building way over across the parking lot.

but these guys in the photo look like they are hunting for someone

Jacob Rodriguez
Jacob Rodriguez

He probably fucked up their plans for an absolute bloodbath and the ensuing gun grabs.

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

maybe he had told everybody in back that immigration was coming

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Attached: 8114590.jpg (144 KB, 888x1719)

Eli Cook
Eli Cook

perform potential life threatening act of heroism
leave without talking to anyone

Who believes this? If someone was involved in doing something to save lives they're probably going to stick around and give the police a statement.

Also, is it really that hard for police to figure out who he is? Wal-Mart has video cameras fixed on the parking lots. Just watch and see what vehicle he left in and then go from there. This doesn't pass the smell test

Attached: 1565706010123.png (263 KB, 310x534)

Oliver Bell
Oliver Bell

Are there any other examples of police doing something like this?

Adam Watson
Adam Watson

Dont have to be a prick and if youre not interested in the thread dont bump it and step off
Thought this place was for interacting with people who are the typical numb nuts who believe the first thing they are told

Isaiah Cruz
Isaiah Cruz

yes, like how they put up smoke sessions on facebook that are sponsored by the police

Logan Cook
Logan Cook

after a big happening like this? Ive never run across something like this.

Colton Cruz
Colton Cruz

Who are not*

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

I believe he lives in Milwaukie, Wisconsin.

Attached: jay-evans.jpg (13 KB, 308x294)

Dominic Campbell
Dominic Campbell

I looked up "police identify hero" and this el Paso incident came up like 13 times on different news sites all using very similar phrasing. No other instances.

Samuel Martinez
Samuel Martinez

Not looking for the guy
Simply sharing a fuckin suspicious ass post by local pd related to a mass shooting that is the first to be declared domestic terrorism, not to mention it happened two days after yahoo posted an article about the fbi looking into classifying shootings such as the one in el paso as domestic terrorism
Nah i dont believe in coincidences

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

I just realized in the OP photo. the guy is leaving at 11:05

10:39 a.m. — First call to police made from the Walmart at 7101 Gateway Blvd. West.

are they gonna tell me these secuirty camera times are all wrong too? Like the ohio shooting

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

Everything looks normal in the pic, so..he did something to cause it, so the times are transposed? The elites love to play mind games.

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

so sleepy

Lincoln Myers
Lincoln Myers

If you read the whole thread i stated that they said its just in central time zone
El paso is mountain time
Crusius stil image entering walmart is in mountain time
No one answered my damn question! Arent all the cameras synced to one time zone? Also 30 mins before anything happened
Who tf hangs around walmart after leaving?

Asher Wright
Asher Wright

yea nothing is making sense with this. the time is so far off. 10:45 the police were already there.

Mason Green
Mason Green

if I live in El Paso and I have my security camera time set & then I look at it. im not be like "oh wait what time zone is this???"

Carson Sanchez
Carson Sanchez

are all the clocks in your house set to different time zones?

Ethan Bell
Ethan Bell

Helicopter Emergency Rescue Operation
he was just the chopper pilot guys, probably went in to get a snickers right before/after the shooting and then decided later that he doesn't like his job anymore and decided to quit, it's just too stressful saving babies every day. It's nbd really I wouldn't worry about it, time for some shut eye anyway

Camden Butler
Camden Butler

Yes and I'm always very late, or very early.

What do I do user?

Attached: Ice-cream-for-dogs.jpg (341 KB, 1280x960)

Connor White
Connor White

Let me clarify again
Eppd posted image with central time
When questioned why is the time after the event etc with calm shoppers
There response was that it was synced to central time
Although all national release of shooter is time stamped mountain
Then sum shill douche starts commenting about how he installs cameras for stores and its not uncommon that the time stamps have different time zones
Which then people believed

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

A soldier was outside Cielo Vista Mall when he and another man rushing toward the scene encountered about 13 children but could only carry three away from the sounds of gunfire.

has anyone made sure they kids are all accounted for?

Attached: 4chan-detective-agency.jpg (30 KB, 499x344)

Cameron Williams
Cameron Williams

police released clear photo of him, please help find this hero

Attached: hero.png (956 KB, 900x640)

Adam Brown
Adam Brown

The entire event is sloppy
People saying several shooters
The fact that some rando is claimed to be a hero but wants to be investigated
As mentioned before the classification of shootings like this as domestic terrorism and an article posted on the 1st describing just that
If not even a basic bitch can see the flags
Is there any hope ?

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Honestly its walmart, I'm surprised the computer date isn't off by 9 years.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

Work in field support. Dumb mofo's suck.

Brody Rivera
Brody Rivera

The back alley Tunisian knife fighter strikes again

Nolan Evans
Nolan Evans

Dont even get me started on him
Several interviews not any statement is similar
When questioned he states i said what i said
So hes either a dutch bag or a really shitty actor

Luke Garcia
Luke Garcia

Go pull your pud faggot.

Joseph Mitchell
Joseph Mitchell

Yeah... This guy is going to turn up dead soon.

Chase Baker
Chase Baker

These hoaxes always have a hero character. Anyone remember Russianvids?

Josiah Sanders
Josiah Sanders

Looks like El Chapo

William Gomez
William Gomez

one of the big heroes of the day was an employee who stuck like 100 (probably illegal) shoppers in big shipping containers.

I swear to god it sounds like they just kidnapped a bunch of people

Ryan Johnson
Ryan Johnson

So multiple cameras at one location can be synced to different time zones?
Who tf made that shitty software?
Logically it should hust be a main option thats seta them all

Brayden Cook
Brayden Cook

you made us you dirty bastards

Brayden Ramirez
Brayden Ramirez

you wanna see sloppy. im sure everyone has seen this couple. claims they were married for 22 years and then she got shot dead in el paso. I looked these two up and they're not even related at all.

Attached: assclowns.png (386 KB, 511x542)

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

He must have been a coyote with training like that

Jeremiah Russell
Jeremiah Russell

Interesting
Whole town has been spreading the invite to the funeral because he doesnt have anyone else

Easton Clark
Easton Clark

who stuck like 100 (probably illegal) shoppers in big shipping containers.
NOICE...fake shooting, herd illegals into shipping containers, ship them to Mexico for the win.

Devious plan.

Easton James
Easton James

and when I checked. I wasnt just checking facebook. I checked multiple sites that have public records like spokeo and intelius.

this lady has 3 facebook. she has a bunch of relatives including at least 1 son.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

the article was so funny. Just thought of this guy putting a bunch of Mexicans in shipping containers. Meanwhile that other guy is off rounding up children. it all looks and sounds so suspicious

Luke Reyes
Luke Reyes

Gonna make this illegal an citizen for his heroic action.

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Damn and locally they have been posting all about how hes always at the memorial alone crying

Michael Moore
Michael Moore

He’s definitely the hero, he’s white.
But the feds will probably leave that fact out. I have a plan, if they come up with a POC hero *bleh* i’ll comment on news sections that they’re full of shit.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

That is the walmart all the people who cross the border go and shop at
But if you knew facts about el paso and school registration without address, and how many kids get off the city bus from the bridge smuggling illegals doesnt cross your mind because its not a city where that is viewed as an issue

Dominic Lopez
Dominic Lopez

i think that guy wants to be your daddy, fish

Robert Davis
Robert Davis

that's all for the media. its all bull crap to make you sad

Daniel King
Daniel King

You're glowing

Attached: 10a.png (261 KB, 628x568)

Ian Powell
Ian Powell

Another fish i see

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Well slap my ass and call me daddy
Contribute or lurk

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

This is why you don't get tattoos when they find him, it's the tattoo that betrayed his anonymity.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident-lambright2020B.jpg (105 KB, 1191x463)

Asher Ross
Asher Ross

Scroll up retarded nigger

Levi Russell
Levi Russell

Damn Alex is sporting a Rolex.
It's probably my Rolex. I sold it to a person in Texas in 2013. $4250. I mailed it and insured it and the mail people lost it. The buyer thought it was a scam and rightfully so. I got the postal police involved and it feels behind the manager's bookcase. Probably waiting for insurance to pay it off.

Attached: imagineanhonestpresident-lambright2020.jpg (109 KB, 1191x463)

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Rolex.

it's called a 16610.

Elijah Green
Elijah Green

Tell them to fuck off. Real heroes don't need or want recognition. This is nigger tier narcissism.

Attached: disapproval.gif (3.07 MB, 414x382)

Hunter Morgan
Hunter Morgan

Well someone has his panties in a bunch
Excuse me while I laugh

Attached: Quit-Trippin.jpg (40 KB, 400x277)

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

Dont you have school tomorrow, billy?

Colton Sullivan
Colton Sullivan

Attempt made
Unsurprisingly unsuccessful
Dragged it here to make sure my logic wasnt off
Still crazy
But thinking right
The whole thing stinks
Funny how some say he is white and others mexican
But agree that the tattoo will be the downfall

Carson Perez
Carson Perez

Seriously get off my sack kid
Cant take a joke
Dont contribute a dingle berry
But still here lurkin and jerkin
Need a glass of milk, you sound cranky

Cameron Cox
Cameron Cox

He has the videos of the multiple shooters and that's why he left.

Noah Cruz
Noah Cruz

Fpbp

Jeremiah King
Jeremiah King

He is seen leaving before the shooting
It has to be some bs because just say what he did and call him a hero
Maybe he dropped a bag of redpills

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

If he left before the shooting how is he a hero and saving all the people they claim he saved. Also time is off...central v. mountain, we don't know why.

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

Ain't it past your bedtime, Wayne?

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

underrated

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Yes. Congratulations you're not retarded

Evan Sanchez
Evan Sanchez

This. Whenever I get a "silver alert" on my phone I imagine it's some old boomer trying to get away from his zoomer grandkids

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit