El Paso police looking for a "hero"

EPPD posted this image on social media what are y'all thoughts anons?

Attached: Screenshot_20190815-224851_Facebook.jpg (720x1280, 503K)

They are looking to charge him with something.

>hero
>white
pick one

Yeah the wording seems suspicious let alone that they won't clarify why he is a hero. Also is anyone aware of cmaera systems and their time stamp? They claim the time is off because it's in central time and not mountain, although the images of crusius have mountain timestamps

This.

THIS IS A PICUTRE OF THE SH--ERR A HERO!

WE MUST FIND HIM TO CONGRADULATE HIM!

HELP US HONOR HIM, FELLOW CITIZEN!

Who the fuck is believing anything the government says anymore?

Attached: 1565409779633.gif (400x190, 3.81M)

He saw the crisis actor reception area and feds casing the joint. They need to epstein this hero asap and need the public to squeal.

Well the wording is suspicious and the time stamp doesnt add up, they say its because its a central time stamp but el paso is mountain time
Also he is leaving the store about 25 minutes before it all began

Probably an illegal mexican

I dont believe them because it raises too many questions but a lot of people take it as facts. I mean why not say why he is a hero? I have a hard time believing people are this.... well dumb

He must have information that will lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton we must find this man and thank him

This.

Damn Alex is sporting a Rolex.

figured it out. spic is playing his favorite game of daytime dui and drunkenly cut off the shooter after leaving the Walmart. shooter says enough is enough and goes on a bean blasting boogey.

This

>But Dad, we didn't enter any Police Raffle?

so much this

>I have a hard time believing people are this.... well dumb
Really?

Wouldn't they just say he is on the loose and armed and dangerous?

Well not necessarily believing it but accepting it.
I mean two seconds of thought processing and it raises a lot of questions
I brought it here because i knew y'all would be a better sounding board than the general people

Why are they so keen to interview him?
They have the shooter on video killing everyone. What do they need this guys statement for?

Well why not just say what he did and applaud him for it rather than saying to speak to investigators and that the crimes against persons unit is looking to identify him?

This!

he's the one who drove him

This is really fishy.
This dude probably knows something he shouldn't.

I wouldn't come forward if it were me. I can believe the time stamp thing, though, because the zone change is somewhere near El Paso, and it's kind of weird to be in a different zone than most of the rest of the state. So I could believe some things there being one time and other things being another time. Also, it's El Paso, so we're not talking geniuses.

Hell no I'm not going to show up

Attached: 1565741756373.jpg (464x344, 75K)

Hope that dude paid in cash if he bought anything, otherwise, glow givers will be at his door any minute.

He probably saw the three shooters in riot gear that was initially reported by people on the scene before the current suspect was fingered.

No thats wrong the entire area is mountain time, i know this for a fact. Also the image of crusius entering walmart is in mountain time
With that said how would cameras at the same location have different time stamps? Are they not all just synced the same?

/Thread
No good deed unpunished.

ICE needs to have a word with this HERO

Then i found this and i found it odd that no one came out and said i was falsely accused etc.. also the whole way he gave himself up and was arrested without incident by texas rangers no less. Im not familiar with the responding times and agencies with other mass shooting occurrences but so many came and so quickly
Homeland fbi texas rangers dea atf
Anyone that can fill me in on that?

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-161918_Facebook.jpg (720x1280, 388K)

'hero' my ass. tthey're looking for this dude for SOME other other reason

>They have the shooter on video killing everyone
do they? do they REALLY

Looks like El Chapo??? Has he escaped already?

Attached: dicksmalley.jpg (500x594, 55K)

Zero footage has been released other than the still of him entering
Not looking to see the massacre but is it normal to not see even other images of him in the store? Definitely more footage was released with the ohio guy

speaking of the Ohio shooting. turns out the cops shot at least 2 people during firefight

who and where is this?

"come pick up your hero prize at the El Paso Police Station ;) "

something that is always a red flag to me. That guy has a tattoo sleeve.

dat ass on that milf tho

Attached: 20190816_013839.jpg (720x1280, 469K)

I dont know who it is, and no one ever came out about it. It just died down. It is definitely el paso and it was posted while it was all going on, before they announced he was in custody

this'n

The police don't give an infected ratfuck what you do, unless it's illegal or cutting in on their action.

Nah, they're looking for him because he witnessed the real operators. They need to make sure he disappears.

there is something going on. I have a feeling there was something else running in parallel to what we heard on the news.

Attached: 1565029497203.jpg (1067x1157, 110K)

Thanks for the big red arrow m8, or i would have gitten it mixed up with the other milf ass.

Shooter being handed over to local pd

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-161503_Facebook.jpg (720x1280, 260K)

>critical and lifesaving actions

>left the store casually before the shooting began

Pick one

Attached: 0C2627E5-4577-48F4-97E1-19D548C6834A.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

How do we know those guys aren't cops? I'm suspicious of the whole incident too, but proof would be nice.

/thread
The age of heroes is passed. Those in authority will not allow them to exist.

He probably caught some glowniggery and they want to eliminate him

Why is he calmly exiting the S-Mart premises? Shouldn't the photo show him entering or running carrying rescued S-Mart shoppers

Attached: 85DEBEB0-0801-4C0A-9738-7702FF41E666.jpg (500x536, 71K)

Also have that they had him in custody real quick but it was hours before announced. Photo leaked by local pd

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-142647_Facebook.jpg (720x1280, 251K)

So many suspicious anons but not a single one can come up with an idea of why the police would lie, what the man could have possibly done wrong for the police to request info on him. Being suspicious without being able to list any reason why is called paranoia. You guys all stoned or just schizo?

it looks like 3 mossad agents who couldn't decide which official looking outfit they were supposed to wear. The guy on the left looks like he just grabbed so an old army uniform from the 1970's

not your personal army, glonigger. do your own searchin

they could be. I just found it really strange that the shooting happened at the Walmart, but all the cops were clearing out the mall, which is a separate building way over across the parking lot.

but these guys in the photo look like they are hunting for someone

He probably fucked up their plans for an absolute bloodbath and the ensuing gun grabs.

maybe he had told everybody in back that immigration was coming

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Attached: 8114590.jpg (888x1719, 144K)

>perform potential life threatening act of heroism
>leave without talking to anyone

Who believes this? If someone was involved in doing something to save lives they're probably going to stick around and give the police a statement.

Also, is it really that hard for police to figure out who he is? Wal-Mart has video cameras fixed on the parking lots. Just watch and see what vehicle he left in and then go from there. This doesn't pass the smell test

Attached: 1565706010123.png (310x534, 263K)

Are there any other examples of police doing something like this?

Dont have to be a prick and if youre not interested in the thread dont bump it and step off
Thought this place was for interacting with people who are the typical numb nuts who believe the first thing they are told

yes, like how they put up smoke sessions on facebook that are sponsored by the police

after a big happening like this? Ive never run across something like this.

Who are not*

I believe he lives in Milwaukie, Wisconsin.

Attached: jay evans.jpg (308x294, 13K)

I looked up "police identify hero" and this el Paso incident came up like 13 times on different news sites all using very similar phrasing. No other instances.

Not looking for the guy
Simply sharing a fuckin suspicious ass post by local pd related to a mass shooting that is the first to be declared domestic terrorism, not to mention it happened two days after yahoo posted an article about the fbi looking into classifying shootings such as the one in el paso as domestic terrorism
Nah i dont believe in coincidences

I just realized in the OP photo. the guy is leaving at 11:05

10:39 a.m. — First call to police made from the Walmart at 7101 Gateway Blvd. West.

are they gonna tell me these secuirty camera times are all wrong too? Like the ohio shooting

Everything looks normal in the pic, so..he did something to cause it, so the times are transposed? The elites love to play mind games.

so sleepy

If you read the whole thread i stated that they said its just in central time zone
El paso is mountain time
Crusius stil image entering walmart is in mountain time
No one answered my damn question! Arent all the cameras synced to one time zone? Also 30 mins before anything happened
Who tf hangs around walmart after leaving?

yea nothing is making sense with this. the time is so far off. 10:45 the police were already there.

if I live in El Paso and I have my security camera time set & then I look at it. im not be like "oh wait what time zone is this???"

are all the clocks in your house set to different time zones?

>Helicopter Emergency Rescue Operation
he was just the chopper pilot guys, probably went in to get a snickers right before/after the shooting and then decided later that he doesn't like his job anymore and decided to quit, it's just too stressful saving babies every day. It's nbd really I wouldn't worry about it, time for some shut eye anyway

Yes and I'm always very late, or very early.

>What do I do user?

Attached: Ice cream for dogs.jpg (1280x960, 341K)

Let me clarify again
Eppd posted image with central time
When questioned why is the time after the event etc with calm shoppers
There response was that it was synced to central time
Although all national release of shooter is time stamped mountain
Then sum shill douche starts commenting about how he installs cameras for stores and its not uncommon that the time stamps have different time zones
Which then people believed

>A soldier was outside Cielo Vista Mall when he and another man rushing toward the scene encountered about 13 children but could only carry three away from the sounds of gunfire.

has anyone made sure they kids are all accounted for?

Attached: 4chan detective agency.jpg (499x344, 30K)

police released clear photo of him, please help find this hero

Attached: hero.png (900x640, 956K)

The entire event is sloppy
People saying several shooters
The fact that some rando is claimed to be a hero but wants to be investigated
As mentioned before the classification of shootings like this as domestic terrorism and an article posted on the 1st describing just that
If not even a basic bitch can see the flags
Is there any hope ?

Honestly its walmart, I'm surprised the computer date isn't off by 9 years.

Work in field support. Dumb mofo's suck.

The back alley Tunisian knife fighter strikes again

Dont even get me started on him
Several interviews not any statement is similar
When questioned he states i said what i said
So hes either a dutch bag or a really shitty actor

Go pull your pud faggot.

Yeah... This guy is going to turn up dead soon.

These hoaxes always have a hero character. Anyone remember Russianvids?

Looks like El Chapo

one of the big heroes of the day was an employee who stuck like 100 (probably illegal) shoppers in big shipping containers.

I swear to god it sounds like they just kidnapped a bunch of people

So multiple cameras at one location can be synced to different time zones?
Who tf made that shitty software?
Logically it should hust be a main option thats seta them all

you made us you dirty bastards

you wanna see sloppy. im sure everyone has seen this couple. claims they were married for 22 years and then she got shot dead in el paso. I looked these two up and they're not even related at all.

Attached: assclowns.png (511x542, 386K)

He must have been a coyote with training like that

Interesting
Whole town has been spreading the invite to the funeral because he doesnt have anyone else

>who stuck like 100 (probably illegal) shoppers in big shipping containers.
NOICE...fake shooting, herd illegals into shipping containers, ship them to Mexico for the win.

Devious plan.

and when I checked. I wasnt just checking facebook. I checked multiple sites that have public records like spokeo and intelius.

this lady has 3 facebook. she has a bunch of relatives including at least 1 son.