Strange things going on in Greenland

Weird Snapchats being broadcasted in Greenland and Antarctica. What's going on there?

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-005216.png (1597x2048, 794K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/hdottt/status/1162165629035532288
nytimes.com/2019/08/15/us/politics/trump-greenland.html
welt.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump/article198624857/Expansion-Trump-will-offenbar-Groenland-kaufen.html
twitter.com/bradenscott_/status/1156211333341294593
reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/cql96a/epsteins_plane_still_active_723_flew_to_antarctica/
flight-data.adsbexchange.com/map?icao=A0547F&date=2019-07-23
registry.faa.gov/AircraftInquiry/NNum_results.aspx?NNumbertxt=120JE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trumps friends

It's called arab tourists

>anarctica
I thought you could only go there if you're qualified for jobs on bases or a satantic elite? Why would some random arabs be chilling there?

actually wtf it's literally in the middle o Greenland just found it on . Snap

I always wondered why the elites roped off antarctica instead of plundering it like every other square inch of this planet

Maybe some shot is going to go own in the Middle East and these people being friends of Jews got a tip and are hiding out in a safe haven in green land

>instead of plundering it
Why do you think there's nothing but ice, rocks and polluted water left?

Link to Twatter post mobile.twitter.com/hdottt/status/1162165629035532288

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-005700.png (1708x2048, 674K)

>he doesn't know about Saudi Arabia
Everyone point and laugh!

arabs spoof gps and make snap stories all over the place. Seen it here before in Ulakhaktok

Creepy

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-010454.png (1910x2048, 858K)

Looks like a camera in some briar.

Looks like the beginning od Space Odyssey

there's a snap near the area in greenland, and also in antarctica saying "add @jmorsay on snap/instagram for area 51 secrets and video"

Nuke bumkers for sale.

This is the most plausible explanation.

Saudi nobles are elite.

Wasn't Greenland considered one of the last safe places in case of a supervolcano eruption. Is Yellowstone going to blow sometime soon?

Attached: Yellowstone-supervolcano-eruption-could-wipe-out-life-on-Earth-research.jpg (1133x697, 93K)

It would be fine on the west coast of the USA

there's preparing to hide. the time of secrecy is running out

Not really anywhere in America, or the world, really. Temperature would be affected to such an extent, most consumable vegetation would die off.

The first snap in seoul is some arab walking through the street speaking Arabic

GPS spoofing most likely

This. That or poles are about to shift, and Antarctica will be the new, primary habitat continent

The happening is we are going back on a gold standard and gold will be re-valued one morning to between 20-50k/oz to purge all the debt from the system that the world is swimming in. And all prices of goods will effectively be gold prices here on forth.

Easy. (((They))) create a false image in order to cover themselves. "You see goyim you were all wrong, it's the ARABS who are your true enemy!"

Someone has never learned about Donmeh kikes. Look at the Saudi elites and compare their features to the people they rule over.

yay

there's plants there?

This is some form of trolling that people do whenever a certain location is in thew news, but I dont know exactly how they do it. During trumps speech in El Paso last week, someone was spamming the El paso snap maps with some gross liposuction surgery, presumably because they knew it would be a hot area.

i do recall house of saud are actually jews

i just moved to hawaii. i guess the jokes on me?

Planting flags at the bottom of the ocean under the ice between nations wanst a meme. TONS TONS TONS of resources to be had once things melt and become accessible

God I fucking hope

it's probably not actually in Antarctica.

Are they purchasing sex slaves?

>consumable
hello styx

Trump wants to buy Greenland so he can ship all the niggers there and they freeze to death

Interessting. I read on german news that trump wants to buy greenland. (no joke).

welt.de/politik/ausland/donald-trump/article198624857/Expansion-Trump-will-offenbar-Groenland-kaufen.html

Attached: W5CyX8b.gif (220x245, 158K)

They are just spoofs. You can fake your GPS location on your phone. Clearly trolling especially showing some saudis and what looks like what fake writing typically looks like.

Fake news

>According to sources close to Trump's cabinet, Trump asked them to about buying greenland

I hope to god that he does so he can cleanse this place and make living standards go up the roof

GREENLAND BELONGS TO THE SPURDS!

No. He's buying it himself and plans to rename it Trumpland.

Shut up abdul, everyone but 79 IQ niggers like you know there's alien lizard people there.

I’m convinced it’s not actually completely frozen and that it’s basically one giant temperate forest they don’t want us to know about.

post the fucking link you retarded leaf

>post the fucking link you retarded leaf
twitter.com/bradenscott_/status/1156211333341294593
Some leftist child sacrificer.

denmark owns it
be a shame if anything happened to denmark right now, gosh

Thats a myth

Attached: 1546880020629.jpg (600x320, 52K)

Not him, but do watch his videos

This

I heard that they were having a lot of money troubles.

czeched
>Trump is going to start a war with NK
>with China
>with Venezuela
>with Iran
>no new wars
>Invades Greenland
What is this timeline

Correct. But it's not the only reason.

Attached: 1542393434253.jpg (637x365, 103K)

Maybe

Creepy

Everything is a nightmare lately.

This hole is also on the Southern Pole. I used to have an image that featured both side by side, but alas, it was remotely deleted.

You can see flights over it on youtube faggot.

The wind off the ocean will keep the dust to a minimum on the coast. It's going to be fine there. Just be at least 600 miles away and upwind.

It's jews and their pedophile lackeys like Trump going after the NS faction.

Too much chaos and regular happenings that even autism can't parse it out.

Y'all getting some diversity enforced on you. Welcome to the white genocide you claimed wasn't real nigger.

>change location to antartica using a generic location changer
>post some mildly creepy images from google
>HURRRRR IS IT A CONSPIRACY?!?!?!

Back to

Attached: 1503794235002.jpg (347x426, 43K)

>I’m convinced it’s not actually completely frozen and that it’s basically one giant temperate forest they don’t want us to know about.

We still keep you bamboozled with claims of snakes, spiders, wombats, tasmanian devils, and kangaroos and shit. None of them exist, we just keep up the facade so no one comes here. :D

Epstein’s plane seems to have flown to Antarctica recently too
reddit.com/r/Epstein/comments/cql96a/epsteins_plane_still_active_723_flew_to_antarctica/

US news too user. just rumors so far.

>reddit
go back

>Arab terrorists
Ftfy
It's what/lol/ should be doing, taking over a relatively weak politically and militarily small nation

Delaware is the safest place on the entire planet

it's literally just some tard spoofing their GPS, relax retards

If you jailbreak or root your phone you can spoof your location

>greenland = GREEN CASTLE
Prepare for WW3

yeah, but you'd be in delaware.
not worth it.

Attached: delaware.gif (444x250, 1023K)

Umm, no.
That pic of mm of ash that gets pasted around is an estimate.
I've seen the jet stream go from Idaho to Hawaii.

You're fucked if it happens on the wrong day.

Wouldn't even doubt it m8.

Isn't there something in their religion that states they have to see a place that's covered in ice forever?
Arabs are swarming around some of Austria's glaciers as well.

Attached: 1563110888731.png (500x666, 164K)

Ya, the cia black sites there need regular shipment of children to experiment on.

Attached: Epstein plane to antarctica july 23 2.jpg (377x357, 29K)

just interesting that's all

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 2.23.43 AM.png (1328x1271, 237K)

pretty weak larp

Nothing...to see here. Only Epstein's plane flying to wtf in Antarctica...what the fuck is down there? Did he escape to the sekrit rich people base down there leaving us useless eaters to the mercy of the apocalypse?

note the plane number JE at the end...

is this for real or larp?

It's obviously an error, from a fan site. If you go on there you can actually see the plane warped from place to place. All points of destinations are not even 1 hour apart

Attached: epsteinarctic.png (488x548, 62K)

It's his plane

just american secret space fleet, nothing to see here, go back to work goy

Know ye nothing?

Attached: 78400DDC-E9C6-4662-9290-24297B27039F.jpg (960x1440, 296K)

flight-data.adsbexchange.com/map?icao=A0547F&date=2019-07-23

registry.faa.gov/AircraftInquiry/NNum_results.aspx?NNumbertxt=120JE

Not a plane fag but a planefag posted that flightaware site to that flight. Not sure how that happened.

Saudi oil princes are the biggest elite in our world at this time.
They have more say in international affairs than the demented Queef Elizabeth.
Everyone wants to be the friends of Saudis.

Ahem.
Fuck saudis, fuck jews, fuck niggers, fuck chinks, fuck poos and fuck jannies.
*drops mic*

fuck the pedo island, lets raid antarctica!

trips, special fleet kek

Fucking nostalgia! This shit takes me back to 15 years ago when I was a wee lad reading about the hollow earth theories on the interwebs.
Good times

Greenland and Antarctica are missing detail on Google Maps. Most of these places are white-washed. You zoom in on other places with snow, and you see more detail. They are hiding things. 2spoopy!

Directly related:

>roswell
>nassau - nasa

Ayy lmao!

Attached: screenshot-flight-data.adsbexchange.com-2019-08-16-09-24-03-725.jpg (883x740, 498K)