Stefan Molyneux meets his intellectual match

twitter.com/xan_desanctis/status/1162175681851199488

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15 Alexandra DeSanctis on Twitter.png (698x442, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XjC3ucceY-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=y7XbmBUlNPo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Not an Argument [Cool Edition].jpg (468x553, 20K)

dude wheres your argument

He's right

Attached: stefan2.png (771x622, 64K)

nice

I think he wants to get banned at this point

Oh Yeah. He feels left out of the party at this point.

It's so like, literally simple!!

Without question. He's just trolling for lulz now.

What happened to Molyneux? I used to watch his YT channel awhile ago, but eventually fell off. Nowadays whenever I hear about him it's because he's on some dumb shit and people are laughing about it.

>Aha, you were under the expecation that i would dedicate my time as a pronoun checkmark and respond to your writings, alas, i am a quirky woman who knows her worth and thus give you no more than a cheeky response as my hands shake and my throat tightens as i pretend to not seethe by masking it with quirk.

Why are people upset?
What do they think is the point of lengthened and colored nails?

apparently a lot of upper class russians get their nails done professional to demonstrate exactly that, clean hands are a status symbol

GOTTEM

Yikes. Clearly his wife left him.

He's not wrong. It's a subconscious thing.

Why is pale skin valued above dark skin in 99% of all cultures and civilizations worldwide? Because dark skin means you're a low class laborer who works in the sun and pale skin means you're pampered royalty who has never had to work in the sun.

Light skins are at the top of the social totem pole in South America, Africa, Asia, everywhere.

In the same way, manicured hands with nail polish means "this person doesn't have to do back breaking work in the sun all day". It's a social status thing.

Molyneux is absolutely right. We might not be consciously aware of this but this is the underlying societal reason.

He went to a nationalist rally in Poland, and then took all the red pills. All of them, at once. Now he's just slowly revealing his true power level.

>dumb shit

He's actually dropping truths a hell of a lot more than he used to. People make fun of what he says because it hits too close to home.

>Nowadays whenever I hear about him it's because he's on some dumb shit
How much were you paid for this post?

I don't even know who this guy is but his tweets for the past couple weeks have been on point.
Some pretty hilarious shit.

I honestly don't understand why nu pol hates this guy so much. You don't have to give him one dolla to laugh at how mad he makes people just by being whatever kind of radical centrist philosopher he proclaims himself to be.

I think the point he is trying to make is that men should be as defensive, if not more, as the women replying to his tweets are.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-08-15 Stefan Molyneux on Twitter.png (698x467, 59K)

No, not that men should be defensive... instead, that men should be based and give zero fucks about women's criticisms of male behaviors. Women are screechy about men criticizing or commenting on their behaviors but it's off-limits the other way around. Time to change that shit.

The appropriate response to women who try to argue with you: "you're hysterical" and that's the end of it. At that point, you go do something else.

youtube.com/watch?v=XjC3ucceY-Y
I don't always agree with one dolla I'm the best philosopher how dare you only give me one dolla never talk to your family give memonyleux but he's not necessarily wrong.

Yea lol, I made a burner twitter account recently just to post redpills and have been seeing all his posts.
People are fuming over the shit he says and he has some great comebacks.
I don't care if he's a Jew or not, I think it's hilarious all the people trying to make Witty remarks and he just devastates them with a comment that reads like something you'd find on Jow Forums

>radical centrist philosopher

Have you ever seen his videos?
He's an Ancap.

>why do you hate him he make the libs angry
grow up you fag

Yeah, all of this stuff is correct, but it's also so deeply ingrained into our culture that it goes unexamined and becomes a part of our social ritual. When people are asked to examine their social rituals, they reflexively recoil. Ultimately, if you had to choose between making these points - women wear lipstick to hide aging - or something more important, I'd pick the more important thing. This is ultimately sapping his credibility with normal people.

Where tf did this guy even come from? Didn't he do some completely non political shit a long time ago?

Ya he's solid, doing a lot of great work.
All the naysayers around here are shills.

>grow up you fag
>dropping pills of truth and realism is childish and it's a juvenile reason for liking him

>all the replies announcing they wear nail polish in jobs with hygienic laws and standards

Fuck off

Attached: B05A3B87-E09D-4C18-B3BD-AC3681EEC6A0.jpg (353x143, 5K)

>gets his shit disproved
>moves goalposts to save face
Why do you people idolize this clown again?

not arguments

He's not a nobody.

And it's not an opinion.

And you're a leaf.

Why do you liberals post here?

Not an argument.

Look it's yet another woman with desk job. Oh a "staff writer", yeah that's a real occupation if I've ever seen one.

By "manual labor" I don't think he meant scribbling on people's bodies. More like bricklaying, roofing, plumbing...that sort of thing.

I'm sure drawing dream-catchers on roasty's thighs gets tiring after a while though.

the crypto kike got redpilled hard

>dumb
Yeah right Schlomo

Attached: 1565685600410.jpg (400x348, 36K)

>countersignal

He's been listed to The Daily Shoah.

Attached: TDS.jpg (600x471, 53K)

>jew

go back

Did he overdosed on redpills? Someone stop this madman

>manicured hands with nail polish
pimps and jews also do this for the same reason. another instance of twitter denying common sense

1) Tattoo artist is not a manual labor job
2) Nail polish harbors bacteria, and is a huge signal that they are disregarding health and safety laws.

Currently almost done watching this. Based interview with a former California congressman who is screaming inside like most of us:
youtube.com/watch?v=y7XbmBUlNPo

>art
>manuel labour
pick one

> thinks tattoo artist is manual labour.

kek stefan is on the roll

Attached: Capture.png (618x243, 29K)

To be fair if you're sculpting stone you're doing manual labor.

All the cool kids are getting banned. Beats the alternative. Pic related doesn't suit him.

Attached: Molymeme.png (405x386, 209K)

And this is why he has a following. He talks about things that others would rather leave taboo. “Its a ritual no need to discuss” ok.

dudes who carved Mt Rushmore

Sure are a lot of 1 post by this IDs in this thread.

Attached: 1530500703240.jpg (440x386, 37K)

molyneux cultists

/thread

And then there were 2

Attached: 156240889418772551 (12).png (403x533, 127K)

Molyneux is a faggot psychopathic cult leader with severe mommy issues. Sad!

not an argument

Attached: Stefanwave.jpg (600x399, 329K)

deposited

Attached: david brock.jpg (620x1010, 171K)

Wow you sure showed me.

Attached: 1544078146100.jpg (588x349, 46K)

You know this place is mostly fake now, right?

Attached: 1565420022670.png (600x660, 93K)

In the past he cucked pretty hard on certain topics for $$$. He got hammered pretty hard for it and now he's clearly self-destructive, but willing to seek the truth if only to destroy.
Ultimately he's a useful idiot until he can prove he learned from his mistakes and atones for them. Otherwise he's just hiding under a rock until he can take his opportunity to continue his self-destructive behavior unabated.

> Are you even a real person because real people don't say controversial things schizo

Attached: journo.jpg (640x399, 46K)

both of you fags post an anti-Molyneux post and then immediately follow it up with something that supports him.. fucking weirdos

What does "the affirmative" mean and I like Eurotruck 2.

Attached: Zozzle.jpg (506x489, 62K)

Time will come when famous idols will try to get most (you)s currency on Jow Forums. Just to please you. Just for this very moment.

Yeah, sometimes he gets autistic like that. He'll often attribute too much to IQ or, in this case, evolutionary sexuality.

Kinda seems like it.

Attached: not an argument.jpg (600x598, 29K)

>jewish tattoo artist
>manual labor
Literal pilpul.

I mean I do it to look nice but hey to each their own

>slowly
If his recent stretch is slow I'm curious what fast looks like.

It means a positive response. Allegedly, bots have a hard time reading pics like that. A lot of posts here, obviously aren't real people. I wouldn't mind a Ford Raptor. Good truck.

The man is a savage beast!

My first thought

Ohhh. Has it really come to that point already? Christ.

thought is not an argument

well it's different for trannies like yourself, whose feminine choices have no basis in evolutionary psychology

Posting a white manbaby incel's tweet = supporting him? alright then.

Its not labor. Its manual, but not labor. Its unproductive.
Manual manipulation. A false sense of productivity.

Yes. You need to make a new one though. I used an old one and they can catch on if you reuse them. No doubt, there are human enforcers to keep track of this kind of thing as well.

go ahead, tell him... "have sex"

checked & argument confirmed

He's going all in.

Attached: molyneux_ethnostates.png (638x118, 31K)

Mollymeme never shitposted this much and always tried to be the straight man libertarian he's either all out funposting or is seriously butthurt.

Attached: molymeme.jpg (431x582, 73K)

Not a tranny. Why would trannys be browsing Jow Forums for any reason other than to lurk?

He used to make good presentations and breakdowns with plots and sources. Haven't watched his channel since 2016. Trump killed it.

It's literally creating a product with value. That's labor.

based. and checked

>A false sense of productivity.
Marxism doesn't take value because this would crush the whole Marxist framework.

>tattooist
>manual labor

Attached: 1552394693730.png (326x250, 25K)

Sometimes we feel like having a laugh.