Hey fags, Coloradan here

Brody Davis
Brody Davis

Hey fags, Coloradan here.

Recently a dindu was running from the cops in a city near me and he got shot a few times in the back running away.

Here is the vid, what do you guys think? Justified or nah?

media.krdo.com/npg-krdo-media-us-east-1/video/2019/08/15/CSPD OIS August 3 2019_1565892783589_39179401_ver1.0.mp4

Attached: nuffin.jpg (277 KB, 1896x1067)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.krdo.com/npg-krdo-media-us-east-1/video/2019/08/15/CSPD OIS August 3 2019_1565892783589_39179401_ver1.0.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=qbiJuM8Xn0Y
krdo.com/news/colorado-springs-police-release-video-of-devon-bailey-shooting/1109718891
washingtonpost.com/national/video-shows-colorado-police-shooting-man-as-he-ran-away/2019/08/15/389d2846-bfa7-11e9-a8b0-7ed8a0d5dc5d_story.html?noredirect=on

Ethan Parker
Ethan Parker

good shoot, it's a nigger, should of put another in its skull.

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

Nog got ZOG'd

Easton White
Easton White

I mean he was running away, but I think there are 2 points you can clearly see him reaching for something.

Everyone in my city is crying for the dindu saying he was only trying to pull his innocent pants up. I shit you not.

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

I don't think it's justified desu never reached for it

Ayden Russell
Ayden Russell

why did he run from police?

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

TLDR:

Noggs nogged and robbed a guy, they pulled gun on the guy.

Guy calls 911 and gives descriptions matching dudes in video. The rest is history as they say .

James Collins
James Collins

If I was the cop I would assume the guy would run for cover and take shots from cover.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

Did you watch the vid? Do you see him reaching for a gun or pulling his pants up? We have a mini chimpout forming that says it was the latter.

Owen Murphy
Owen Murphy

cops immediately trying to get to his bbc
Fucking cucks

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

Unless he's an imminent threat, then it's unlawful.

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

What did the dindu do?

James Flores
James Flores

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

He just committed aggravated assault with the gun in question. Thats why the cop stopped them.

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

See

Henry Morris
Henry Morris

Justified, see Tennessee v. Garner
Still gonna be a bunch of dindu nuffins tho

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

I mean its colorado so there are only like 100 black people in the entire state, and the cops just killed one of them.

They were marching around the city earlier saying

"HANDS UP DONT SHOOT"

I couldnt even make this up

Connor Long
Connor Long

Nuffin

Attached: 1534352940289.jpg (292 KB, 999x757)

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

If you listen to the 911 call, what sounds like a more effiminate, "white" members of the African American community was robbed at gunpoint by 2 gentlemen whom all new each other from the area. He snitched and the cops came and confronted them about a gun, one runs and is shot in the process.

Dominic Wood
Dominic Wood

PANTS UP DON'T LOOT

John Sanders
John Sanders

What are niggers even doing in Colorado? They have the whole South/Midwest/Southwest/Northest to shit up.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Wow! Nigger reaches for his pants as he runs, if anything, to make sure he dont be losin' he piece so he can get mad dolla on the street, fo' all dat protecshion n' shiet. Cant say I dont blame the cops, that was perfectly calm until he bolted and reached for his dickn' balls.

Attached: 1498252163441.jpg (140 KB, 1024x768)

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

Can say i dont blame the cops*, fucking brain.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

Trained seals, pay no mind. They'll be thoroughly distracted the next time a shiny object crosses their path.

Jace Roberts
Jace Roberts

I mean he was running away
Enemy combatants run away to resupply or get to a vantage point.
Come back to pol when you understand basic rifleman tactics.

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

Why do Americans put ‘like’ in every fucking sentence ?

Logan Brown
Logan Brown

lots and lots of niggers in CO, Denver and the Springs are lousy with them

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

Who cares? It's a nigger.

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

fuck colorado
this place is fucking trashcan as shit compared to texas
People are seriously stupid as fuck here and they drive like shit

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

No you bigot he was running away that clearly means the dindu is no longer a threat :^)

Tyler Barnes
Tyler Barnes

This was a good attempt, but intentionally trying as hard as you can to sound 40 years younger than you are will almost always give you away. Pack it up, Sean. You're spare parts, bud.

Ethan Roberts
Ethan Roberts

they drive like shit
Everyone drives like shit in the current year, because driver's licenses are too easy to obtain.

Nathaniel Barnes
Nathaniel Barnes

Nigger deserved it

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

He had a gun and reached for it twice. As usual, the nigger was at fault.

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

Justified

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

He just committed aggravated assault with the gun in question

sounds like an imminent threat, officers were right to ventilate the dindu

Xavier Perez
Xavier Perez

Was he armed or no?

Jonathan Bailey
Jonathan Bailey

Was he spreading the word of Jesus Christ?

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

Hahahahahaha, Niggies btfo. Would have saved the tax payer's money if this little subhuman had his head smashed into the wall when he was just a niglet.

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

Uh why exactly is this so unbelievable to you?
This is a fucking liberal shit hole
U must have been born here so youre retarded like all other coloradans and people from the mid west.

Look here South Park. You see how fucking shitty and stupid they drive? Thats because theyre all shitty stupid people. What the fuck else do you expect retard?

Ryder Reed
Ryder Reed

Every time a nigger dies the crime rate goes down

Henry Davis
Henry Davis

Cowards shooting someone in the back
Niggers don't know how to crime correctly

everyone in this video is a fucking cunt

Isaac Adams
Isaac Adams

False
People drive somewhat normal in normal parts of the country
in shit hole parts of the country not so much

Jackson Phillips
Jackson Phillips

killing a nig
ever not justified

Attached: 3ed23deb6de26b2455814c5c4378fdd51ee548944b3bb2c2eee24b234ea7fe3c.png (400 KB, 1124x900)

Ayden Walker
Ayden Walker

If you run from the cops, your life is forfeit.
Period

Brayden Torres
Brayden Torres

lmao

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Yes. The kid had a gun and was planning to use it. The cop would have been shot.

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

NAh, nothing that these subhuman robocops here in CO do is justified, including their incessant and continued breathing! They will have fun facing their reflections someday...

Evan Bailey
Evan Bailey

read 1A piece of shit pig fucking rat

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

2A*

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

I like watching police videos and from the dozens I have watched those niggers fucking deserve it every single time lmao.

Attached: D145-171-995-1200.jpg (79 KB, 800x1200)

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

Individuals should not have to obtain a driver's license in order to operate a vehicle

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

I forgive you nig

Jordan Taylor
Jordan Taylor

Attached: 1532323389350.jpg (10 KB, 320x320)

Bentley Walker
Bentley Walker

pulled a gun on the guy
fortunately the cop shot the nigger

Zachary Watson
Zachary Watson

Definitely.

Lucas Morgan
Lucas Morgan

Imbecil trata de esconder tu IP

Atte. Z

Cooper Torres
Cooper Torres

From a paw enforcement perspective, these dudes were justified. This isn't questionable and it's why it was made public. Had it been questionable then the pd wouldn't have released the videos, unless, that is, the officer was absolutely clearly in the wrong and they want to see the cop go down. If it was a good cop and the situation was questionable, this video would never be released. Welcome to the real world

John Carter
John Carter

He was reaching for the firearm. Justified shooting.

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

Completely justified. Cop Han Solo'd him

Nolan Lee
Nolan Lee

it would be justified even if that nigger didn’t have a gun but then again ACAB

Attached: 96A7CE9D-56A6-4C81-8B6F-1C9319E9ADD0.jpg (227 KB, 706x913)

Aiden Parker
Aiden Parker

Faggot

Michael Mitchell
Michael Mitchell

Springs is actually conservative city that is managing to boom even under a regressive liberal controlled state gov

Thomas Martinez
Thomas Martinez

He was stupid and a scumbag for running away with a gun. The cop was too quick to shoot and try to kill him. Jews, blacks and progressives have created this mess. Cops know black men want to kill them and so they're always on-edge. Blacks are raised and brainwashed to think cops are like a rival gang that will always be unfair and hostile to them. As always, racial separation solves the problem.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

Thinking that the front range is colorado....

poor you

Mason Taylor
Mason Taylor

i hope he died?

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

They're in Alaska, too. No doubt due to the massive war on whites. By that, I mean there's probably some Jew-led program to relocate blacks to peaceful all-white areas.

Noah Diaz
Noah Diaz

HANDS UP
HANDS UP
HANDS UP
POP POP POP
GET YOUR HANDS UP

Attached: 1565133673974.jpg (108 KB, 1012x1024)

Elijah Smith
Elijah Smith

probably
Obama's HUD had a specific policy of importing non-whites into white areas.

Eli Kelly
Eli Kelly

Our society is very feminized. Feminized, Judaized and negroized.

Brayden Foster
Brayden Foster

DIDN'T YOU SEE THE VIDEO?
HE WAS WITH A GUN IN HIS PANTS
VIDEO STARTS AT MINUTE 10

Jace Martin
Jace Martin

umm he robbed a guy on the street with a gun....

then lied to cops to their face....about the gun....while having the gun...

danger to community and them, decides to run, possibly is reaching for that gun while running, that's what it looked like to me.

even IF he wasn't reaching for it, they should have shot him to stop him from getting away.

he could have found cover, shot them, shot some more random people, robbed someone else.

plus he was a fucking nigger lol.

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Righteous. Society wins when these things happen. He was going for the gun.

Attached: BBG.png (606 KB, 1920x1080)

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

WHO CARES

Zachary Reed
Zachary Reed

Unless he's an imminent threat
He was, he was going for his gun before he was shot. Also legally the police can use deadly force to stop a person committing a felony.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

(with a weapon at least, the police may use deadly force;etc)

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

nothing more satisfying than watching cops killing niggers

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

a dindu got shot
This is a good thing

James Collins
James Collins

I'm gonna say the n word now

Jeremiah Wright
Jeremiah Wright

WAIT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE NIGGER SIDE ?

Nolan Bell
Nolan Bell

Live by the gun, die by the gun. Justifiable use of deadly force given the totality of the circumstances and the context.

Justin Bell
Justin Bell

I feel like it's critical to point out they robbed another black guy at gun point, and that black victim called the police and gave them their location.

Ayden Johnson
Ayden Johnson

YOU KNOW THAT SENTENCE IN THE BIBLE NIGGER

Asher Edwards
Asher Edwards

One less armed robber in Colorado. I call it a good shoot.
It started as an affectation of spoiled teenage valley girls in California and somehow spread.
You are right to hold it in contempt.

Christopher Russell
Christopher Russell

Niggers actually pull guns on their neighbors and rob them in broad daylight.
I know niggroes are mentally challenged but these niggers are perhaps the stupidest fucking niggers posted on this board.

Justin James
Justin James

It’s so satisfying watching this animals lay there dying.

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

UUUUgggggg. LOL

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

I have no dog in this fight. Nothing of value was lost.

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Fleeing felon rule. Justified shoot.

Cameron Rivera
Cameron Rivera

compared to texas
People are seriously stupid as fuck here and they drive like shit
LOL
Texans and Califags are the two major state invaders in Colorado.
It's easy to identify either one when there's a snowstorm: You'll have to pass the Califags who are going 25 MPH, and the Texans will pass you going 85 MPH. Both usually manage to end up in a ditch.
Niggers, chinks, wetbacks, and old people seem to drive the same here as everywhere else.
Of all of them, I prefer the Texans. Their only major annoyance is not being capable of talking about anything other than Texas, whereas Califags have that same trait along with trying to force the same political bullshit that made them refugees from California.

Attached: Califaggots.png (173 KB, 780x800)

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

I'm used to you all being a bunch of diluted bootlickers but they got a call about two men armed with a gun who just held up a guy, these two are right there where it happened and match the description, one of them tried to flee before he could be searched for a weapon, he was reaching for his waist while he was running (as if he had a gun), after being shot it did turn out that he was armed with a gun just like the caller said, meaning if the police didn't stop him here he could have committed more crimes and put more people in danger. Seems 100% Justified in this situation. Nothing in here is questionable at all.

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

*freeze frame
*record scratch*

Attached: 15f.jpg (20 KB, 350x386)

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

pulled gun on the guy
Then the shooting was justified. A cop can shoot someone trying to flee in the back IF the cop has reason to believe that person is a lethal threat to citizens and other cops. Being armed with a gun you used in commission of a robbery crosses that threshold.

Leo Kelly
Leo Kelly

how much du could a dindu du if a dindu dindu nuffin'

Samuel Robinson
Samuel Robinson

Where in the 2A does it say that its okay to rob people at gunpoint?

Attached: dindunutthings.jpg (369 KB, 1600x1600)

Noah Mitchell
Noah Mitchell

Too bad niggers are too dumb to understand all that and just think the cops killed him for shits and giggles.

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Always

Attached: Whats-wrong-with-Africa.png (769 KB, 1032x2291)

Sebastian Thompson
Sebastian Thompson

literally running from the cops, who think you're armed. Where are you running to?

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

it wasn't a gun, though. it was just his fat black cock. of course, you little white dicks don't understand what it's like to have a fat penis

Kayden Baker
Kayden Baker

He was reaching for his gun. Open and shut case.

Brody Turner
Brody Turner

sweet vid, thanks for the share.

anyone got anymore like this? negros niggin' it up and getting shot? it's good to see justice in the world

Attached: 1555904113118.jpg (85 KB, 636x382)

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

before checking the video out
It's a nigger, so 100% justified, pretty sure.
after checking the video out
Whoa, okay I was wrong. It's 120% justified.
Niggers gotta get the fuck outta Colorado. And the entire West, for that matter.

Logan Foster
Logan Foster

Justified or nah?
When is shooting a nigger not justified?

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Of course its justified. He matched the description of someone who had committed a crime, when he was approached to be patted down he ran, Officer put a few in his back. Seems fine to me.

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

youtube.com/watch?v=qbiJuM8Xn0Y

CANT FLIM FLAM
THE ZIM ZAM

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

Based upon the Colorado code I just read...justified!

Btw...gut would still be alive if he wasn't an antisocial punk...just sayin'!

Cooper Brooks
Cooper Brooks

Adrenaline kicked in and his fight or flight response took over, he probably wasn't thinking anything other than "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK".

Jack Johnson
Jack Johnson

Yeah but read the code that scrolls at the end...even if the guy wasn't reachin', still a justified shooting!

Justin Hill
Justin Hill

Those tats look good while he was dying face first on the pavement. /sarc

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

Not where I live

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

He got scared because the nog was trying to pull up his pants and thought he was pulling out a gun. I really don't care if cops start get killed on sight every single day or not, but what people don't understand is in America, niggers are extremely dangerous. It's not racist or exaggeration, they literally dindu every single fucking day and they will either take a swing at you or pull something on you even as an officer. And on the tiniest chance it's not a nig, then a spic or white trash will do it, and then there's our drug problem on top of that. This is why cops are so terrified and shoot before asking questions. There was a very real chance the guy could have turned around and shot the cop if he decided to spare shooting him.

Michael Campbell
Michael Campbell

Did he have the gun after they shot him?

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

No if he wasn't armed.

Carson Allen
Carson Allen

this.. he was headed to cause more problems ... policemans job is to bring the guy in for a judge to decide what happens. he didnt play by the rules and learned the hard way... police instanly tried to keep him alive so he can be judged

Luke Anderson
Luke Anderson

I think the black race has problems.. mental problems. As in they're dumb asf

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

Cops shouldn't shoot people in the back

I think it's an unjustified shooting

Attached: pirayj95sy831.jpg (10 KB, 220x229)

Ian Flores
Ian Flores

Shooting a nigger is always justified.

Attached: nigger.jpg (28 KB, 348x450)

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

in his shorts, you can see it in the video

Luke James
Luke James

play stupid games, win stupid prizes

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

The nigger was reaching for his gun, I would have mag dump him. The cops did nothing wrong. Don't do stupid shit like this.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

Just runs
Yeah naw the cop was over excessive but fuck the perp. Just fucking books it

Jaxon Scott
Jaxon Scott

Fun fact the robbed guy even know the names and where the dumb niggers lives. Now imagine you're such a subhuman you commit a robbery on dudes on your district that you grew up with and maybe got same school.

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Maybe I can teach you something today on Jow Forums that might help you understand a little more about why shooting someone in the back can be a good thing. There is a maneuver known essentially as the twisting cobra in the middle east, but the fancy name simply desribes an unholstering strayegy where you run away, use your body as cover to unholster your gun, and then quickly turn to fire rounds into whoever is chasing you to catch them off guard. This happens in America and police are trained to recognize this specifically by a running victim who keeps their hands near the waist as they are running instead out to the sides like a person who is running naturally.

These police did the right thing by shooting this young man in the back because he was, as shown in the video, potentially able to attempt this maneuver and could have shot police. Anyways, I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Easton Wright
Easton Wright

That's his dick. When people are about to die they get erections

Alexander Ross
Alexander Ross

Dumb American milwank opinion. Like this nigger was going to pull out some Spetnatz shit.

Attached: 1556966842169.png (159 KB, 1124x598)

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

He obviously dindu nuffin

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

should of
Should have*

Can we fix this gramatical error across the internet? It makes white people look like mouth breathing retards when I see them use "of" instead of "have" when typing in past tense.
Thanks

Attached: 1565827994735.jpg (53 KB, 580x329)

Jayden Flores
Jayden Flores

Justified. Clearly reaching for his gun. Either that or trying to keep it from falling out of his pants. But a cops not a mind reader. All he knows is an armed guy is running away grabbing his waist. It would take 2 seconds for him to turn around and start shooting.

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

What's more a more dangerous job Jow Forums municipal police or sheriff's deputies?
Never see deputies having to deal with this shit, and the rural counties are filled with meth head bumkins.

Attached: 1560927941921.png (95 KB, 512x512)

Aiden Lopez
Aiden Lopez

He could have run and shot the cops.

He should have conceded. Cops don't play around if they think you have a gun. Don't even try and test them.

Jason Perry
Jason Perry

Its all that inbreeding.

James Adams
James Adams

You aren't from Colorado. You moved there. If you were, you wouldn't give two shits about some criminal getting shot. Fuck off.

Camden Sanchez
Camden Sanchez

Attached: 621F7354-E94A-4B10-B965-37F024802E80.jpg (36 KB, 373x521)

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

rifleman
you think cops should use military tactics in the US? someone should deport you back to the CSA nigger

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

if a dumbass nignog is mistaken for pulling a gun when its merely just his stupid fucking insistence - like so, so many low IQ others - on having his pants around his knees playin the damn fool he deserves to get shot.

Levi Moore
Levi Moore

you think cops should use military tactics in the US
they have been for 100 years. the fuck have you been

Robert Martin
Robert Martin

Who cares if they chimp out. Turn off the fucking JewVision.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

so I guess nigger dicks are detachable then, they pulled of his shorts.

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

a subset of mil tactics by selected (SWAT) units user, not fuckin attrition of an enemy force
i mean shit you'd probably get a court martial for shooting a fleeing taliban in the back if your CO was a lib

William Adams
William Adams

so satisfying hearing this nigger moan in agony

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

Please stop. My dick can only get so hard. I love watching the niggers get killed by police.

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

Take that, striver poors!

John Adams
John Adams

source article:

krdo.com/news/colorado-springs-police-release-video-of-devon-bailey-shooting/1109718891

Killmer said Bailey didn't have any previous convictions. However, Bailey did have an open case against him for alleged sexual assault of a child by someone in a position of trust. Bailey was free on bond at the time of the shooting.

So the facts are he was free on bond for diddling a kid, walking around the streets with a gun in his crotch getting in fist fights and threatening people with his weapon.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

Is this guy dead?

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

Of course he's dead, didn't you hear his death exhale?

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Is this guy dead?
Dead. Kinda surprised because it was the left side bleeding mostly (away from the liver), but I guess he bleed out or had complications. The first aid kit was worthless obviously. He needed blood asap to live, but it was possible. I wonder if being 5,000ft in the air had something to do with it.

washingtonpost.com/national/video-shows-colorado-police-shooting-man-as-he-ran-away/2019/08/15/389d2846-bfa7-11e9-a8b0-7ed8a0d5dc5d_story.html?noredirect=on

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

GOOD!
They deserve to die and in fact ALL of them need to to stop the browning of America.
Fuck em.

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

imagine my shock

James Watson
James Watson

Justified or nah?
it's ok to kill a nigger by default. just coz you feel like it.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

Who doesn't love when the ZOG murders a nigger to get racial tensions higher

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

Sounds like theres a belt shortage in the black community, parents dont whip they kids asses and pants always worn incorrectly, we need to gofundme the black community some belts but knowing they just sell em

David Smith
David Smith

Nigger was fumbling with his shorts because he had a gun in them and was trying to sprint away. As soon as his hands went to his waist it was game over. Glad the trash got taken away. We really need less niggers like this in society. Nothing of value was lost.

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

Faggot

Christian Harris
Christian Harris

he dindu nuffin but rahn

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

yeah of course. but in particular niggers like this who have guns and hang around on the street. it would be a little sad to shoot a little girl who's on her way to school.

Jordan Gray
Jordan Gray

I think he was phonetically spelling the contraction should've.

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

Awesome police work,
that criminal has a gun in his pants
he runs from the police while fumbling with his hands.
If they waited just a second more before shooting him,
he would have his gun out and endanger the cops save dinner with their families
EX CEL LENT.
Its always touches met, when they put their medical stuff out and really try to save those scumbag life.. Cops truly have a golden heart for nature and animals.

Attached: 1560907107902.jpg (25 KB, 360x340)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit