Hey fags, Coloradan here

Hey fags, Coloradan here.

Recently a dindu was running from the cops in a city near me and he got shot a few times in the back running away.

Here is the vid, what do you guys think? Justified or nah?

media.krdo.com/npg-krdo-media-us-east-1/video/2019/08/15/CSPD OIS August 3 2019_1565892783589_39179401_ver1.0.mp4

Attached: nuffin.jpg (1896x1067, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.krdo.com/npg-krdo-media-us-east-1/video/2019/08/15/CSPD OIS August 3 2019_1565892783589_39179401_ver1.0.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

good shoot, it's a nigger, should of put another in its skull.

Nog got ZOG'd

I mean he was running away, but I think there are 2 points you can clearly see him reaching for something.

Everyone in my city is crying for the dindu saying he was only trying to pull his innocent pants up. I shit you not.

I don't think it's justified desu never reached for it

why did he run from police?

TLDR:

Noggs nogged and robbed a guy, they pulled gun on the guy.

Guy calls 911 and gives descriptions matching dudes in video. The rest is history as they say .

If I was the cop I would assume the guy would run for cover and take shots from cover.

Did you watch the vid? Do you see him reaching for a gun or pulling his pants up? We have a mini chimpout forming that says it was the latter.

>cops immediately trying to get to his bbc
Fucking cucks

Unless he's an imminent threat, then it's unlawful.

What did the dindu do?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

He just committed aggravated assault with the gun in question. Thats why the cop stopped them.

See

Justified, see Tennessee v. Garner
Still gonna be a bunch of dindu nuffins tho

I mean its colorado so there are only like 100 black people in the entire state, and the cops just killed one of them.

They were marching around the city earlier saying

"HANDS UP DONT SHOOT"

I couldnt even make this up

Nuffin

Attached: 1534352940289.jpg (999x757, 292K)

If you listen to the 911 call, what sounds like a more effiminate, "white" members of the African American community was robbed at gunpoint by 2 gentlemen whom all new each other from the area. He snitched and the cops came and confronted them about a gun, one runs and is shot in the process.

PANTS UP DON'T LOOT

What are niggers even doing in Colorado? They have the whole South/Midwest/Southwest/Northest to shit up.

Wow! Nigger reaches for his pants as he runs, if anything, to make sure he dont be losin' he piece so he can get mad dolla on the street, fo' all dat protecshion n' shiet. Cant say I dont blame the cops, that was perfectly calm until he bolted and reached for his dickn' balls.

Attached: 1498252163441.jpg (1024x768, 140K)

Can say i dont blame the cops*, fucking brain.

Trained seals, pay no mind. They'll be thoroughly distracted the next time a shiny object crosses their path.

>I mean he was running away
Enemy combatants run away to resupply or get to a vantage point.
Come back to pol when you understand basic rifleman tactics.

>
Why do Americans put ‘like’ in every fucking sentence ?

lots and lots of niggers in CO, Denver and the Springs are lousy with them

Who cares? It's a nigger.

fuck colorado
this place is fucking trashcan as shit compared to texas
People are seriously stupid as fuck here and they drive like shit

No you bigot he was running away that clearly means the dindu is no longer a threat :^)

This was a good attempt, but intentionally trying as hard as you can to sound 40 years younger than you are will almost always give you away. Pack it up, Sean. You're spare parts, bud.

>they drive like shit
Everyone drives like shit in the current year, because driver's licenses are too easy to obtain.

Nigger deserved it

He had a gun and reached for it twice. As usual, the nigger was at fault.

>Justified

>He just committed aggravated assault with the gun in question

sounds like an imminent threat, officers were right to ventilate the dindu

Was he armed or no?

Was he spreading the word of Jesus Christ?

Hahahahahaha, Niggies btfo. Would have saved the tax payer's money if this little subhuman had his head smashed into the wall when he was just a niglet.

Uh why exactly is this so unbelievable to you?
This is a fucking liberal shit hole
U must have been born here so youre retarded like all other coloradans and people from the mid west.

Look here South Park. You see how fucking shitty and stupid they drive? Thats because theyre all shitty stupid people. What the fuck else do you expect retard?

Every time a nigger dies the crime rate goes down

>>Cowards shooting someone in the back
>>Niggers don't know how to crime correctly

everyone in this video is a fucking cunt

False
People drive somewhat normal in normal parts of the country
in shit hole parts of the country not so much

> killing a nig
> ever not justified

Attached: 3ed23deb6de26b2455814c5c4378fdd51ee548944b3bb2c2eee24b234ea7fe3c.png (1124x900, 400K)

If you run from the cops, your life is forfeit.
Period

lmao

Yes. The kid had a gun and was planning to use it. The cop would have been shot.

NAh, nothing that these subhuman robocops here in CO do is justified, including their incessant and continued breathing! They will have fun facing their reflections someday...

read 1A piece of shit pig fucking rat

2A*

I like watching police videos and from the dozens I have watched those niggers fucking deserve it every single time lmao.

Attached: D145_171_995_1200.jpg (800x1200, 79K)

Individuals should not have to obtain a driver's license in order to operate a vehicle

I forgive you nig

Attached: 1532323389350.jpg (320x320, 10K)

>pulled a gun on the guy
fortunately the cop shot the nigger

Definitely.

Imbecil trata de esconder tu IP

Atte. Z

From a paw enforcement perspective, these dudes were justified. This isn't questionable and it's why it was made public. Had it been questionable then the pd wouldn't have released the videos, unless, that is, the officer was absolutely clearly in the wrong and they want to see the cop go down. If it was a good cop and the situation was questionable, this video would never be released. Welcome to the real world

He was reaching for the firearm. Justified shooting.

Completely justified. Cop Han Solo'd him

it would be justified even if that nigger didn’t have a gun but then again ACAB

Attached: 96A7CE9D-56A6-4C81-8B6F-1C9319E9ADD0.jpg (706x913, 227K)

Faggot

Springs is actually conservative city that is managing to boom even under a regressive liberal controlled state gov

He was stupid and a scumbag for running away with a gun. The cop was too quick to shoot and try to kill him. Jews, blacks and progressives have created this mess. Cops know black men want to kill them and so they're always on-edge. Blacks are raised and brainwashed to think cops are like a rival gang that will always be unfair and hostile to them. As always, racial separation solves the problem.

Thinking that the front range is colorado....

poor you

i hope he died?

They're in Alaska, too. No doubt due to the massive war on whites. By that, I mean there's probably some Jew-led program to relocate blacks to peaceful all-white areas.

HANDS UP
HANDS UP
HANDS UP
POP POP POP
GET YOUR HANDS UP

Attached: 1565133673974.jpg (1012x1024, 108K)

>probably
Obama's HUD had a specific policy of importing non-whites into white areas.

Our society is very feminized. Feminized, Judaized and negroized.

DIDN'T YOU SEE THE VIDEO?
HE WAS WITH A GUN IN HIS PANTS
VIDEO STARTS AT MINUTE 10

umm he robbed a guy on the street with a gun....

then lied to cops to their face....about the gun....while having the gun...

danger to community and them, decides to run, possibly is reaching for that gun while running, that's what it looked like to me.

even IF he wasn't reaching for it, they should have shot him to stop him from getting away.

he could have found cover, shot them, shot some more random people, robbed someone else.

plus he was a fucking nigger lol.

Righteous. Society wins when these things happen. He was going for the gun.

Attached: BBG.png (1920x1080, 606K)

WHO CARES

>Unless he's an imminent threat
He was, he was going for his gun before he was shot. Also legally the police can use deadly force to stop a person committing a felony.

(with a weapon at least, the police may use deadly force;etc)

nothing more satisfying than watching cops killing niggers

>a dindu got shot
This is a good thing

I'm gonna say the n word now

WAIT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE ON THE NIGGER SIDE ?

>media.krdo.com/npg-krdo-media-us-east-1/video/2019/08/15/CSPD OIS August 3 2019_1565892783589_39179401_ver1.0.mp4

Live by the gun, die by the gun. Justifiable use of deadly force given the totality of the circumstances and the context.

I feel like it's critical to point out they robbed another black guy at gun point, and that black victim called the police and gave them their location.

YOU KNOW THAT SENTENCE IN THE BIBLE NIGGER

One less armed robber in Colorado. I call it a good shoot.
It started as an affectation of spoiled teenage valley girls in California and somehow spread.
You are right to hold it in contempt.

>Niggers actually pull guns on their neighbors and rob them in broad daylight.
I know niggroes are mentally challenged but these niggers are perhaps the stupidest fucking niggers posted on this board.

It’s so satisfying watching this animals lay there dying.

UUUUgggggg. LOL

I have no dog in this fight. Nothing of value was lost.

Fleeing felon rule. Justified shoot.

>compared to texas
>People are seriously stupid as fuck here and they drive like shit
LOL
Texans and Califags are the two major state invaders in Colorado.
It's easy to identify either one when there's a snowstorm: You'll have to pass the Califags who are going 25 MPH, and the Texans will pass you going 85 MPH. Both usually manage to end up in a ditch.
Niggers, chinks, wetbacks, and old people seem to drive the same here as everywhere else.
Of all of them, I prefer the Texans. Their only major annoyance is not being capable of talking about anything other than Texas, whereas Califags have that same trait along with trying to force the same political bullshit that made them refugees from California.

Attached: Califaggots.png (780x800, 173K)

I'm used to you all being a bunch of diluted bootlickers but they got a call about two men armed with a gun who just held up a guy, these two are right there where it happened and match the description, one of them tried to flee before he could be searched for a weapon, he was reaching for his waist while he was running (as if he had a gun), after being shot it did turn out that he was armed with a gun just like the caller said, meaning if the police didn't stop him here he could have committed more crimes and put more people in danger. Seems 100% Justified in this situation. Nothing in here is questionable at all.

>*freeze frame
>*record scratch*

Attached: 15f.jpg (350x386, 20K)

>pulled gun on the guy
Then the shooting was justified. A cop can shoot someone trying to flee in the back IF the cop has reason to believe that person is a lethal threat to citizens and other cops. Being armed with a gun you used in commission of a robbery crosses that threshold.

>how much du could a dindu du if a dindu dindu nuffin'

Where in the 2A does it say that its okay to rob people at gunpoint?

Attached: dindunutthings.jpg (1600x1600, 369K)

Too bad niggers are too dumb to understand all that and just think the cops killed him for shits and giggles.

Always

Attached: Whats wrong with Africa.png (1032x2291, 769K)

literally running from the cops, who think you're armed. Where are you running to?

it wasn't a gun, though. it was just his fat black cock. of course, you little white dicks don't understand what it's like to have a fat penis

He was reaching for his gun. Open and shut case.