Greenland is worth 2 trillion dollars

greenland is worth 2 trillion dollars.

america doesnt have that kind of money

pic related is one trillion dollars

Attached: B128F6AD-7ADD-42B1-879B-D2644B7F5333.jpg (781x348, 38K)

>greenland is worth 2 trillion dollars.
It's only worth what someone will pay for it and what someone will accept for it.

A country the size of mexico that is completely undeveloped that will be available for development after the climate change isnt worth 2 trillion dollars?

are you a fucking retard OP?

Attached: Snapshots-of-Greenland-ice-sheet-evolution-under-scenario-IS4CO2-The-ice-sheet-is.png (680x796, 341K)

We might not have that money but we have a shitload of weapons. The western hemisphere is american clay and we will take control of it.

why buy it when USA can just claim it and no one will be able to do shit. If Russia says something, USA can tell them to take all of Malasia

Lol I'll give you 200 bucks for the place.

maybe america can swap greenland for hawaii with denmark

This is my kind of deal

Attached: images (5).jpg (425x721, 27K)

America won’t exist in 3 thousand years

Based

shut up retard

Who would get that money?

>US spends 3 trillion dollars on 2 wars in a decade
>US fiat currency dictates the worth of global currency
>US global "credit rating" barely hurt after flushing 3 trillion down the toilet
>US doesn't have 2 trillion dollars
We already own greenland

Denmark, who will use the money to fund welfare programs for rapefugees

We could roll up with a single aircraft carrier and say “lmao this is ours now you dumb fucks” and nobody would do shit

>in 3 thousand years
literally a retard

We could fight a 3 trillion dollar war over greenland and shrug it off

>type 2 trillion into ledger
>own cool new island
>hyperinflate away all debt anyway and issue new currency while still owning that sweet summer vacationing spot

DJT might be the GPOAT if he pulls this off.

>buy Greenland
>use it as a prison colony
>over the next few decades the US becomes a white ethnostate because browns gonna crime
It is worth every penny.

We will just borrow from china

I hope the American flag has 51 stars and a moon by 2024

Congress can wave a magic wand and
POOF
The debt ceiling will be raised for whatever the fuck the United States wants it to be.
By 2060 U.S. debt will be 80+ trillion dollars
Why?
Because the United States says so.
Deal with it

Wouldn’t even cost $3 Trillion.

>greenland is worth 2 trillion dollars.
This money could easily be recovered by carving up the glaciers and sell them as ice cubes to oil rich nations in the Middle East or even exchanging ice for oil. Its a win win situation as removing the ice will expose more land too.

Shame on you Americans. What's the use of the six carrier groups? Just invade that snownigger cave.

America spent half that on a pos jet, 2 trillion for a seismically active volcano ridden wasteland is a bargain.

>america doesnt have that kind of money
You're retarded right?

>. What's the use of the six carrier groups?
Try 10-19 depending on if you're counting deployed.

Attached: Screenshot (11).png (1655x931, 285K)

>depending on if you're counting deployed.
I worded that terribly. I mean maybe only 6 are deployed at one time.

Maybe Trump found that lost money announced the day before 911? It was more than two of pic related.

america would lose all global presence and become a locked shithole while UK surpasses

I still dont understand why america cant just give everyone a 2 grand and not vote a gook into office.

Jokes on them. We're gonna pay them in $20 ape money

Put the meme flag on, grossest flag.

>UK surpasses
Surpasses what? Knife crime and terrorist attacks?

>wanting to make Greenland a state
Make it Australia 2.0 and send all the illegals there that we can't legally deport.

That's a steal. Land is priceless, anyone willing to give up a single acre for 2 trillion dollars is a moron.

lol, specimens like you used to be pretty rare, but they are getting more and more common these days. always trying to go in the opposite direction of everyone else in order to feel cool and special and rebellious. and sometimes it's a tiny bit more subtle like the wannabe nazis or the ultra far-left homos cheering for open wound vaginas.

but every once in a while, you'll encounter a wild specimen like you. people are worried about poverty and famine and war casualties in africa? "hahaha, fuck them! nuke them all!" people are worried about deforestation? "we should send our red-blooded 'mercan patriot loggers to brazil to help the new right wing government clear the amazon forest, it'd create thousands of good paying jobs and millions of square kilometers of amazing farm land to raise real high grade 'mercan angus beef, not to mention that increase in monsanto stock would boost the economy!" everyone is pointing out that all of the world's scientists are highlighting the importance of protecting the environment? "haha, we should take over the arctic and get rid of the glaciers and trade them to my wahhabi saudi royal family homo idols for oil!"

"look at me everyone, i'm going in the complete opposite direction! i am so special!"

give me a break, nigger.. you're trying way too hard to sound cool and edgy.. and it's even funnier because there is no way that you genuinely believe any of the shit that you say when you do these little theatrical performances. you'll look back in a few years and feel so dumb and embarrassed. it's best to just cut it out now. i know that it may not seem like it when you are young, but there are other ways to differentiate yourself from the rest.

>america would lose all global presence and become a locked
yes please

We can print that in like 20 minutes...

Why pay full price?
250 million should do it

yea yea white boy
200 not enough to buy you a trailer on greenland

didn't read

based trips
DAILY REMINDER TO IGNORE LEAF POSTS

>ignore leaf posts
>always do the opposite of what Jews say