Why is gay and tranny propaganda so rampant in Children's cartoons these days?

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

Why is gay and tranny propaganda so rampant in Children's cartoons these days?

Attached: static-cling.png (699 KB, 1120x800)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedickshow.com/episode-120/
rockosmodernlife.fandom.com/wiki/Rachel_Bighead
reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/59zxvr/fx_show_youre_the_worst_has_brought_cuckolding_to/

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

Because they know people like you will serve as useful marketers. Stop giving them attention.

John Evans
John Evans

kalergi plan

Camden Hall
Camden Hall

Cartooning was taking over by literally wiccans at some point. Animators use to be chain smoking ruthless whites dudes but at some points it’s all blue hairs. The guy who made earthworm Jim talks about it.

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

They realized children need to be exposed to reality more than in the past. Adapt or die, wrong side of history.

Daniel Cox
Daniel Cox

Because they think they've won but they've overplayed their hand

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

links? i'm interested

Nolan Anderson
Nolan Anderson

That's how you make gays and trannies. Duh.

Attached: babby.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080)

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

is this real? searching static cling gender reveal brings up nothing relevant. what show is this?

Jack Hill
Jack Hill

rocko's modern life static cling

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

It's not.

There's literally 1 (one), and it's on an internet pay service, not broadcast.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Rocko's Modern Life and while the picture may not be real, Mr. Ed's son, the creator's stand in, is a tranny now.

Cooper Nelson
Cooper Nelson

Rocko's Modern Life
Show from the late 90s that recently got a one off special episode. For no reason they turned one of the background characters into a tranny.

Its rampant in kid's media because when you seed ideas in the minds of children you control an entire generation early on.

Anthony Kelly
Anthony Kelly

It's from the new rockos modern Life movie. No this scene never happened but yes Mr and Mrs bigheads so is now their daughter. Wish I didn't watch it they ruined my favorite childhood show

Nolan Walker
Nolan Walker

bunkerchan is at fault here, pushing their lefty agenda

Michael Lewis
Michael Lewis

thanks, anons.
seems completely unnecessary but also like not a huge deal on its own if its a background character

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

Nobody:
Me: Yup

Owen Kelly
Owen Kelly

Same old story.

Attached: 1b4.png (66 KB, 810x800)

Ryder Brown
Ryder Brown

True. Doug TenNapel is pretty based.

Zachary Johnson
Zachary Johnson

Yes, link please.
I wanna hear ewj shitting on bulldykes who were wedged into these industries to ruin them

Benjamin Smith
Benjamin Smith

Soft targets. This will have repercussions that (((they))) are not going to be pleased with.

Attached: 1559732031936.png (1.25 MB, 850x901)

Sebastian Torres
Sebastian Torres

I didn't grow up with the show so I don't care, I do care that kids are seeing this one off special though and the idea could be seeded.

Also hows Armenia like? I've been considering ditching this shithole for the caucasus for awhile now. Georgia is higher on my list though.

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

I guran-GodDamn-tee you actual kids don't watch Steven Universe, or the Rocko's Modern Life Reboot. Pic related is who they are pandering too.
Kids watch shit like Teen Titans Go and OK K.O. Then talk about how shit Teen Titans Go when they grow out of it.
-t. Uncle user

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (258 KB, 1200x788)

Brandon Baker
Brandon Baker

it's a background character, but a main storyline is the transition
BIGOT dad won't accept the freak at first but eventually learn to love his abomination

Alexander Carter
Alexander Carter

Why didnt you just say
ITT we discuss degeneracy is cartoons.

Why ask a fake question? To trick people into answering. Or because you knoe thats the trick to getting responses.
This fucking message board thinks its an 8 ball, it has to be asked a question to respond to threads.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

the idea is being seeded in more insidious places than what appears to be a one off web only paywalled(?) show for 90s kids (adults). i agree with the general gist of what youre saying, though

armenia is fantastic if you have a source of income outside of armenia. we just went through a peaceful revolution so while some corruption is on a downturn, its still present. Most younger people speak English. The women are trad, especially compared to Canada. But it is completely miserable if you are forced to rely on income from jobs here, with the exception of certain IT jobs. I don't know personally, but apparently IT is a burgeoning industry here, and the pay is pretty comfy compared to everywhere else. Georgia's fine. Its more developed than Armenia depending on the city, but it is a lot more degenerate, too. Its easy and cheap to visit from Armenia, though.

tl;dr have an outside source of income and you will have a comfortable life

Camden Ward
Camden Ward

Planting seeds because the push back on LGBTQRXYZATTACKHELICOPTER. Hoping to get future generations to just accept it. When our government did this, the people didn't like it. Drastic change and against their will. If you grow up seeing it everywhere, than it won't be drastic change, it will just be normal. Indoctrination starts at a young age with television, toys, literature, and education. The fact you are legally required to go to school or receive government mandated education is testimony to this.

Gavin Martinez
Gavin Martinez

Its not. Just because the media started portraying gay characters doesn't mean its propaganda. You guys are more fragile that the left.

Nicholas Williams
Nicholas Williams

Said the commie.

Eli Hall
Eli Hall

Its straight up being shilled to kids in schools here, tranny-ism. I absolutely do not want to raise kids in this.

I'm just perplexed on how we'd get citizenship, for Georgia all I saw about it was you buy some land there and make use of it and over time you'd gain a residence permit. I don't know how much I can trust that. Reason I'm more looking to Georgia is there seems to be more opportunities and the language seems easier to learn. Your language meanwhile lacks vowels.

Hunter Collins
Hunter Collins

It's completely normal to want to chop off your dick, bigot.

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

Saaaiid who..?

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

/leftypol/ is turning this generation into a bunch of trannies

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

thedickshow.com/episode-120/
I recall him talking about it here, he may have done it other places too.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

I didn’t mind it actually. Rocko was my favorite show as a kid and I was pissed when I heard the rumors about a tranny character but after watching it I was not triggered simply due to the fact that they kept sexuality out of it which is the real problem. Lets not forget bugs bunny

Eli Sanders
Eli Sanders

is this an edit or did they reference the pic with the obviously uncomfortable bald dude

Lincoln Bell
Lincoln Bell

we have to censor and persecute non-leftists so they aren't indoctrinating our chiiildreeeen into anudda shoaaah
children can't be indoctrinated lol harmless fun you special snowflakes let little timmy watch some fags go at it you bigot

Attached: buten.png (198 KB, 911x669)

Caleb Thompson
Caleb Thompson

Because they want to normalize it to the next generation. Their goal is make it commonplace, destroy humans ability to reproduce = destroy humanity.

Dylan Rogers
Dylan Rogers

When bugs dressed in drag it was a joke though and everyone had a laugh except for already damaged people like R Crumb who got aroused.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Lee the hate run through your veins

Attached: 80F78CCC-4CE9-4E69-A4F1-465E6BF4F00C.jpg (117 KB, 750x556)

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

That's a strawman. I never said there should be censorship of any opinion.

Christopher King
Christopher King

that's his "i should have died in Korea" face

poor guy

Attached: honk.png (210 KB, 325x450)

Evan Diaz
Evan Diaz

The point is that everyone realizes kids are very impressionable.

Brandon Rodriguez
Brandon Rodriguez

They're turning the frickin frogs gay!!

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

link faggot and checked

Jack Long
Jack Long

watching TV lmao. Thats paying people to propagate your mind you litteral nigger.

Attached: 1554789158772.jpg (124 KB, 1400x700)

Owen Lee
Owen Lee

Yes, they are and there is some propaganda out there. But thinking that simply putting gay people into a cartoon equals some conspiracy plot is moronic. They do exist and they get represented in cartoons. Why does showing a gay dude or a lesbian automatically make it propaganda?

Samuel Johnson
Samuel Johnson

it only lacks vowels in the alphabet! haha. spoken georgian does seem easier, though, but their alphabet is a confusing mess all around imo
can't help you on how to get residency/citizenship here, though. i remember i looked it up a while back and it was significantly easier to do that here than in poland, which surprised me, but that's all I got

Its straight up being shilled to kids in schools here, tranny-ism.
i truly, honestly hate that. when I was in school in the US, the most we had were some "FCKH8" posters. Every now and then I hear about what's happening in schools in the US and Canada and I feel sick.

whatever you decide to do, i hope you find success, leafbro.

Cooper Ramirez
Cooper Ramirez

They are trying to get the younger generation's attention and support and encouraging them to do the same thing they did or at least fight for their cause.
We must stop them. Or the Earth will be a complete hellhole by 2050

Attached: 263.jpg (134 KB, 1024x784)

Lucas Anderson
Lucas Anderson

Don't you see that they are copying the meme? Look both fathers

Angel Williams
Angel Williams

Nobody would give a fuck about gay/tranny inclusion into society if it wasn't pushed so heavily to intentionally create a counter-culture effect. The only people who still object to people being gay and switching sexes like a clown fish are fundamentalist Christians (and shocker shocker, God is dead and people are leaving those religions in droves). People just want to be left alone for the most part, but the white wascit bigot strawmen is so enormous that literal cartoonists feel like they have to take a stand on something that doesn't even need to be addressed at all.

Alexander Sullivan
Alexander Sullivan

Its propaganda
Propaganda is used for brainwash
They want to turn the kids into leftie onions drinkers
Its the same thing with north korean propaganda but not exposed as propaganda

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

*onions

Brayden Gomez
Brayden Gomez

Why is gay and tranny propaganda so rampant
Think about how one "gets into" the "biz".
Not that hard to put 2 & 2 together.
I mean, if you're already cool with that kind of thing, you're more likely to ____ a ____ to get a job, if you know what I mean.

Charles Morgan
Charles Morgan

I think this trend started with Adventure Time and/or MLP

Juan Carter
Juan Carter

yEAH man it's cool when the court order comes in that your kid's teacher has identified him as a girl from his LGBBQ training and he has to be chemically castrated at 7--AS LONG AS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX

idiot, they'll get your kid first

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

I always assumed Ralph was a self-insert for the creator of the show
did he become a tranny?

Owen Lopez
Owen Lopez

lol i figured

James Martinez
James Martinez

Should we have foot fetishists in kids cartoons? How about pedophiles? They are real too. Why not? But beyond that it's also about how they are represented. You'd never see a faggot villain in one of these cartoons, it's always a positive thing being a fag.

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

But thinking that simply putting gay people into a cartoon equals some conspiracy plot is moronic

There is putting gays in cartoon for whatever fucking reason the writer deem fancy (protip : its always self insert or retarded shit like this, its one of the hallmark of a bad writer to make some faggot sexual orientation the defining aspect of his character) and then there is imposing a quota of homosexual per show produced as to enforce some kind of orwellian mentality of tolerance for gays by brainwashing kids into seeing it as common without ever defining the context.

Ethan Jackson
Ethan Jackson

Normalize it. Children's cartoons are part of helping them learn how to properly socialize. Episodes about sharing, friendship, lying, etc. are basics. Now "this boy says he's a girl and so they are a girl and you can be too" is also part of the basic line up of these morals.

Ayden Davis
Ayden Davis

I completely agree. Although that was 70 years ago and the Rocko special is a satire on today’s society so I saw it as a joke also. I don’t think this is in the same category as the kids doing drag shows on Netflix

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

It's not just cartoon propaganda. It's spreading into real life too.

Attached: gshdk6j4amg31.png (431 KB, 498x579)

Ethan Ward
Ethan Ward

I live in America buddy.

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

Should we have foot fetishists in kids cartoons?
Have you seen kids cartoons? There's all sorts of fetishes in them.

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

because faggets.

Attached: or8vd00b5af31.jpg (41 KB, 460x581)

Bentley Long
Bentley Long

There is a fetish and a sexual orientation, those are different things. And about portraying them as good/bad, it mostly depends on the piece of media and the talent/intent the creator has. If its just representation, they are just shown as regular people with their own flaws and strengths, if they are inserted for "progressive points", then yeah, they are going to be all positive and all.

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

And I see no reason why there should be.

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

How do you differentiate between the two? When is it quota and when is it the writer's desire?

Oliver Walker
Oliver Walker

Spbp

Attached: 1565028187931.gif (2.88 MB, 422x234)

Isaiah Collins
Isaiah Collins

There is a fetish and a sexual orientation, those are different things
Sexual orientation doesn't mean anything. It's just a meme buzzword. Faggotry is just a fetish.

And about portraying them as good/bad, it mostly depends on the piece of media and the talent/intent the creator has.
Find me a faggot villain then.

Ryder Evans
Ryder Evans

low effort bait
low effort response

Brandon Sullivan
Brandon Sullivan

A cringy slav. How rare

Attached: 1565338555312.jpg (50 KB, 500x500)

Eli Collins
Eli Collins

You’ve obviously never seen the powderpuff girls

Benjamin Diaz
Benjamin Diaz

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers. The next aim is to grab your guns, goy.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

And if there's a god I never will.

Landon Powell
Landon Powell

here one of the villains was a total fag
An angry incel on Jow Forums, how rare

Owen Sullivan
Owen Sullivan

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

solution: go to the pirate bay, type in "complete seires" and download everything that's a cartoon. you now have enough original programming to last their entire childhood.

quit being a lazy parent

Attached: 300px-The-Pirate-Bay-logo.svg[1].png (72 KB, 300x340)

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

Same reason the religious indoctrinate children. You need to get to them young before they're old enough to realise its bullshit and doesnt make sense.

Attached: 1549394441060.webm (2.8 MB, 800x502)

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Because all the animators and writers are SoCal cucks. Just about every one of Disneys newer cartoons has this shit in it.

Attached: brainwashing.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720)

Chase Lopez
Chase Lopez

Well, maybe I'm wrong. I haven't seen the powderpuff girls, sounds degenerate. Anyways, I'm of the opinion that children should get to keep their innocence as long as possible and that child education should focus more on actually important topics. I don't see any reason for why children should have to process the topic of weird fetishists and their butt sex.

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

Only 1 result?

Attached: Screenshot-20190816-170326-Chrome.jpg (478 KB, 1073x1420)

Asher Williams
Asher Williams

Sat*n worship

Ethan Evans
Ethan Evans

Read to your kids, take them on trips in the forest, teach them about our past and real skills, have fun with them in sports and in building things. Putting your kids in front of the electronic jew to be brainwashed is the definition of being a lazy parent.

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

You're two generations too late.

Adrian Kelly
Adrian Kelly

I see your point and I partially agree with it. To my mind, as long its just gay characters without an enormous emphasis on their orientation, its fine. When they are gay for the whole sake of being gay, that propaganda.

Justin Roberts
Justin Roberts

Am I? That's what I'm doing with my kids.

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

kids
You just called your children 'baby goats'. You're hopeless.

Noah Garcia
Noah Garcia

Theres a scene where ed is sitting on the couch after the gender reveal and he looks all melted and JUST'd. Can someone screencap it for a fellow peasant phone poster?

Asher Jenkins
Asher Jenkins

Yeah, that's really funny. I'm a non-English speaker using an English colloquialism. Blame your degenerate language and culture, not me. My word for children in my language means children.

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

Also this. Parents need to understand that "parking" their children next to a TV/Computer for the day is a shitty way of raising them regardless of what is on there.

Levi Nguyen
Levi Nguyen

What do those poor kids even think when a bulky tranny dressed as satan comes in to read to them? You think they find it weird or they just dont pass any judgement? I can imagine little ones starting to cry when they see them.

Xavier Gomez
Xavier Gomez

Because America is a cancer and 90% of Americans are worthless subhuman pieces of shit.

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Fuck off, jew.

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

This. Everything is done to weaken white people. You can bet your ass they don’t have programming like this is Israel.

Elijah Watson
Elijah Watson

Not acceptable, not tolerable. If I met this show's producers, I'd kill them without a second thought.

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

gets his bagel in a knot over someone suggesting you read to your children instead of parking them in front of jewish cartoons
f-fuck off Jew!!!1

Attached: happiest-merchant.jpg (20 KB, 219x230)

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

Of course they are traumatized.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

Attached: 1563015744489.jpg (1.09 MB, 2496x1664)

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

Everyone knows that.

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

Then get ready to die.

Adrian Gonzalez
Adrian Gonzalez

inb4 the tranny tries to get the kid expelled for being transphobic

Oliver Diaz
Oliver Diaz

CULTURAL MARXISM
ITS FUCKING CULTULRAL MARXISM
THE GAY, TRANNY RACEMIXING SHIT, ITS ALL CULTURAL MARXISM
they want to destroy the family unit to undermine the west. flooding it with refugees to ruin the economy is also a part or cultural marxism. mods will archive or delete the thread soon because they really hate it when you talk about cultural marxism.

Logan Wood
Logan Wood

If you put your kids in public school today you're doing something very wrong in the first place. I'm sure one day they'll demand the tranny gets to come to your house to traumatize your kids, but fortunately we're not there yet.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

Israel is the gayest country on Earth. They have fags everywhere and it is very normalized

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

This. Gays and trannies are made by brainwashing. Not born. They procreate by recruitment instead of actually making babies.
We should make effort to get rid of all LGBT propaganda in children's entertainment and education, because that's where it starts.

Gabriel Cooper
Gabriel Cooper

Thats how you reprogram the next generation to believe what you want them to.

David Ross
David Ross

It was so painfully shoehorned in and subverted the entire first half of the show. Could tell it was an afterthought or forced on them.

Evan Johnson
Evan Johnson

Dont worry user. I live in the south. That shit will not fly down here. Even if it is infested with niggers, those niggers at least hate trannys and are majority christian. They'd have so many kids pulled out so fast the school would be virtually empty. Besides, dont want to send my kids to public school anyhow. Went there myself in a 95% black school. It redpilled me into hating niggers at least. Maybe I should send them to public school for a little while just to redpill them, then transfer to private.

Matthew Mitchell
Matthew Mitchell

wow surprised there's any at all

Jason Torres
Jason Torres

That's good to hear. Public schools aren't that bad here either, all that tranny stuff would be completely illegal. Still, it's mostly marxist indoctrination anyways. Problem with home schooling here is that the kids will be very isolated (which has up and down sides I guess.) My kids aren't school age yet so I haven't decided either.

Adam Peterson
Adam Peterson

Attached: art-clark-evident.png (66 KB, 451x798)

Noah Richardson
Noah Richardson

Attached: EB63EAE5-2106-4140-81CF-48E2571B2889.jpg (134 KB, 1024x639)

Wyatt White
Wyatt White

When your taxes go to these "schools" and Israel, it's easy to be a statist and a libertarian.

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

but I guess that's what they've been trying to do for 20+ years now.

Jacob Brooks
Jacob Brooks

I can tell you homeschooling does have its downsides. I was homeschooled up until 5th grade, and went to public school in 6th. One thing that I've realized is I didn't get really any social interaction outside of church and family. So I didn't learn what was socially acceptable. Going to a school of niggers and acting like a retard made me learn not to be a retard. The good side of homeschooling at least is that you get to spend plenty of time with your kids and they'll usually learn better than they would from your average only-there-for-the-check public school teacher. God I owe alot to my mom for staying "somewhat" sane teaching three kids.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

all that tranny stuff would be completely illegal
Are you retarded?

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

Underrated

Jeremiah Diaz
Jeremiah Diaz

So fucking glad I don't have cable in my house. My children won't be exposed to this bullshit. I'm already preparing to homeschool because this shit has infected that environment, too.

My ten year-old niece now prefers to be referred to as Xi/Xer. It's happening and it's real.

Anthony Morris
Anthony Morris

Imagine being this butthurt.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

You need to punch your sibling

Andrew Roberts
Andrew Roberts

Yeah, I'm thinking along those lines myself.

What? Did you think every country in the world is as globohomo as your cesspit?

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

That poor bastard did a pretty good job of pretending to be proud of his dau-

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

cultural marxism and he long march through the institutions

Elijah Gutierrez
Elijah Gutierrez

You know the absolute worst part of all of this is that children have to suffer and have their lives destroyed to meet some population agenda. Sounds like pedophilia incarnate.

For the record she has a different mother. It's really horrible to watch another innocent mind warped by this bullshit.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

Idk if anything has ever made me eyeroll so fucking hard that my eyes fell out of my fucking head and the Ralph > Rachel switcharoo

Brayden Richardson
Brayden Richardson

Kids don't watch cartoons anymore. All those "kids'" cartoons with gay tranny shit in them like Steven Universe, are made for söyboy manchildren on Reddit and feminists on Tumblr.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (158 KB, 1280x720)

Ayden Garcia
Ayden Garcia

Thats fucked man. I hope one day she can be snapped out of it.

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

Youre completely right. Most kids just sit on jewtube all day or play on ipads. Sadly jewtube caters heavily to leftist ideals.

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

That Rocko episode was based you complete retard. fucking zoomers i swear

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

Actually PPG was pretty based. There was an entire episode where the girls were manipulated by a villain to become feminist and the whole point of the episode was to show how fucking retarded feminist are.
There was a villain who was a little girl buying stuff from daddy's money to fucking up the girl iron man style. The father was very heavily implied to be a jew.
The villain him was always portrayed as the most evil entity ever basically saying that gays/trans are mentally ill evil faggots.

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

Jewtube is a pretty mixed bag for the most part and has a lot of anti-SJW channels/videos. Although that may change soon with all the deplatforming of right-wing channels YouTube is doing.

Levi Fisher
Levi Fisher

He made fun of your misspelling.

Jace Cook
Jace Cook

this show isn't for kids you colossal morons. its a weird fucking show from the 90s for adults. and if kids were watching it they'd not understand most of it.
this

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

They cant do anything about free speech. The problem lies in that media calls anyone with a slightly right wing opinion a white supremacist. So usually channels that lean in that direction get demonitized.

Jaxson Mitchell
Jaxson Mitchell

Show me the measures you have done against globohomo.

Blake Richardson
Blake Richardson

You’ve misspelt it, bro.

Attached: 9418C912-0456-422E-B2F0-F8CF6D1BD144.jpg (16 KB, 261x323)

Eli Ramirez
Eli Ramirez

Oh wait, you’re taking the piss out of the other guy. Fair enough.

Attached: 23F7C1C7-0A54-4034-9D94-15E0709EB808.png (4 KB, 232x266)

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

Best comment in a very long time on /Pol.

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

"Rachel" is a man!

Attached: giphy.gif (821 KB, 320x240)

Owen Davis
Owen Davis

It means that eventual transfer to entertainment industry's cuckolding propaganda will be smoother.

Attached: western-media.webm (2.81 MB, 640x360)

Matthew Stewart
Matthew Stewart

Videos about LGBT get demonetized too, anything even slightly controversial does. The difference is that right-wing videos/channels also get striked down for "hate speech", even by YouTube personally. It has happened to most of the major right-wing channels by now. And YouTube can do that if they want since it's their website.

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

I just saw this thing to see what the deal was and the tranny doesn't even take hrt and still speaks in a deep man voice.

Noah Lopez
Noah Lopez

Basically a cross-dresser?

Chase Gray
Chase Gray

It's Rachel Bighead from Rocko's Modern Life

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Still can't believe they added that tranny garbage in rocko,

Jeremiah Gonzalez
Jeremiah Gonzalez

it has been all laid out why
partly before ww2 ended and later extended to all white races, not just Germans

Attached: 1562949107978.png (1.1 MB, 1602x1308)

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

the tranny doesn't even take hrt and still speaks in a deep man voice.
So just like 99% of trannies in real life then.

Christopher Ramirez
Christopher Ramirez

Come on goyim. Don't be a Debby Downer. We just want mutilate your kids.

Attached: akarin-kann-man-nix-machen.jpg (18 KB, 256x256)

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

addendum

Attached: MK-ULTRA-GERMANY.png (224 KB, 1422x786)

Kevin Barnes
Kevin Barnes

Good job, AI-chan.

Bentley Butler
Bentley Butler

Isn't the episode about Rocko suddenly going from 90s culture to present day?
Kind of makes sense that he would encounter clownworld shit like trannies.

Aaron Parker
Aaron Parker

Is this an actual fucking show? Please don't tell me it's an actual fucking show.

Hunter Myers
Hunter Myers

This one allways gets me.

Attached: 1558795143181.jpg (5 KB, 245x249)

Daniel Nguyen
Daniel Nguyen

Just googled wiki of this cartoon character,you should read the comments, it's hillarios.

rockosmodernlife.fandom.com/wiki/Rachel_Bighead

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

Where do you can get the old episodes of rocko's modern life?

Jayden Davis
Jayden Davis

If this is a show I hope it's called "Studies of Severe Mental Illnesses and Cases for Eugenics".

Colton Kelly
Colton Kelly

Examples of lgbt pandering faggotry in kids shows would be the main directors or creators of said cartoons being females. Look at steven universe for example. Lgbt lesbo rocks.

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

because those are the people in the animation industry nowadays for whatever reason and they want to live through these characters. Self inserts and shit.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

Trans rights (to join the 41%).
Heh-heh.

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

It's those God damned Aniumu characters I tell ya.
/Steve

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

Attached: 1475625795397.jpg (123 KB, 1050x1492)

Jaxon White
Jaxon White

It's real. It's called "You're the worst". cuckdit loves it.

reddit.com/r/Cuckold/comments/59zxvr/fx_show_youre_the_worst_has_brought_cuckolding_to/

"I love this show and it actually goes even further, in the show the woman is pregnant. At the end of the episode she texts her friend "emergency, need to get an abobo [abortion], paul is a floor worm."

When I watched it with the wife she just gave me a knowing grin."

I really want to die right now.

Attached: DoctorManhattanfeels.png (521 KB, 800x559)

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

Fuckhead

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

Mighty Khorne invades my mind whenever I see something likes this to replace my thoughts with happy thoughts of bloodlust and murder.
I highly recommend to start your own skull collection, really calms the soul.

Adrian Brooks
Adrian Brooks

Only let your kids watch anime

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

do you hear the voices too?!?

Attached: khornedreadnought.jpg (212 KB, 592x496)

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

Attached: 1563956886722m.jpg (145 KB, 898x1024)

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

These days it's hard not to.

Nathaniel Turner
Nathaniel Turner

Attached: 1475625795395.jpg (70 KB, 370x506)

Noah Long
Noah Long

Your daughters will be blacked out here and your sons will become incels who kill themselves. Everywhere in this country is pozzed and toxic.

Leave here for a white country. Its what I intend to do.

Sebastian Miller
Sebastian Miller

never trust hapas

Ethan Davis
Ethan Davis

Nuff said.

Attached: Cal-Arts.jpg (253 KB, 800x450)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit