Why is gay and tranny propaganda so rampant in Children's cartoons these days?

Why is gay and tranny propaganda so rampant in Children's cartoons these days?

Attached: static cling.png (1120x800, 699K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thedickshow.com/episode-120/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they know people like you will serve as useful marketers. Stop giving them attention.

kalergi plan

Cartooning was taking over by literally wiccans at some point. Animators use to be chain smoking ruthless whites dudes but at some points it’s all blue hairs. The guy who made earthworm Jim talks about it.

They realized children need to be exposed to reality more than in the past. Adapt or die, wrong side of history.

Because they think they've won but they've overplayed their hand

links? i'm interested

That's how you make gays and trannies. Duh.

Attached: babby.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

is this real? searching static cling gender reveal brings up nothing relevant. what show is this?

rocko's modern life static cling

It's not.

There's literally 1 (one), and it's on an internet pay service, not broadcast.

Rocko's Modern Life and while the picture may not be real, Mr. Ed's son, the creator's stand in, is a tranny now.

Rocko's Modern Life
Show from the late 90s that recently got a one off special episode. For no reason they turned one of the background characters into a tranny.

Its rampant in kid's media because when you seed ideas in the minds of children you control an entire generation early on.

It's from the new rockos modern Life movie. No this scene never happened but yes Mr and Mrs bigheads so is now their daughter. Wish I didn't watch it they ruined my favorite childhood show

bunkerchan is at fault here, pushing their lefty agenda

thanks, anons.
seems completely unnecessary but also like not a huge deal on its own if its a background character

Nobody:
Me: Yup

Same old story.

Attached: 1b4.png (810x800, 66K)

True. Doug TenNapel is pretty based.

Yes, link please.
I wanna hear ewj shitting on bulldykes who were wedged into these industries to ruin them

Soft targets. This will have repercussions that (((they))) are not going to be pleased with.

Attached: 1559732031936.png (850x901, 1.25M)

I didn't grow up with the show so I don't care, I do care that kids are seeing this one off special though and the idea could be seeded.

Also hows Armenia like? I've been considering ditching this shithole for the caucasus for awhile now. Georgia is higher on my list though.

I guran-GodDamn-tee you actual kids don't watch Steven Universe, or the Rocko's Modern Life Reboot. Pic related is who they are pandering too.
Kids watch shit like Teen Titans Go and OK K.O. Then talk about how shit Teen Titans Go when they grow out of it.
-t. Uncle user

Attached: DO77SKKU8AADk-3.jpg (1200x788, 258K)

it's a background character, but a main storyline is the transition
BIGOT dad won't accept the freak at first but eventually learn to love his abomination

Why didnt you just say
>ITT we discuss degeneracy is cartoons.

Why ask a fake question? To trick people into answering. Or because you knoe thats the trick to getting responses.
This fucking message board thinks its an 8 ball, it has to be asked a question to respond to threads.

the idea is being seeded in more insidious places than what appears to be a one off web only paywalled(?) show for 90s kids (adults). i agree with the general gist of what youre saying, though

armenia is fantastic if you have a source of income outside of armenia. we just went through a peaceful revolution so while some corruption is on a downturn, its still present. Most younger people speak English. The women are trad, especially compared to Canada. But it is completely miserable if you are forced to rely on income from jobs here, with the exception of certain IT jobs. I don't know personally, but apparently IT is a burgeoning industry here, and the pay is pretty comfy compared to everywhere else. Georgia's fine. Its more developed than Armenia depending on the city, but it is a lot more degenerate, too. Its easy and cheap to visit from Armenia, though.

tl;dr have an outside source of income and you will have a comfortable life

Planting seeds because the push back on LGBTQRXYZATTACKHELICOPTER. Hoping to get future generations to just accept it. When our government did this, the people didn't like it. Drastic change and against their will. If you grow up seeing it everywhere, than it won't be drastic change, it will just be normal. Indoctrination starts at a young age with television, toys, literature, and education. The fact you are legally required to go to school or receive government mandated education is testimony to this.

Its not. Just because the media started portraying gay characters doesn't mean its propaganda. You guys are more fragile that the left.

Said the commie.

Its straight up being shilled to kids in schools here, tranny-ism. I absolutely do not want to raise kids in this.

I'm just perplexed on how we'd get citizenship, for Georgia all I saw about it was you buy some land there and make use of it and over time you'd gain a residence permit. I don't know how much I can trust that. Reason I'm more looking to Georgia is there seems to be more opportunities and the language seems easier to learn. Your language meanwhile lacks vowels.

It's completely normal to want to chop off your dick, bigot.

Saaaiid who..?

/leftypol/ is turning this generation into a bunch of trannies

>thedickshow.com/episode-120/
I recall him talking about it here, he may have done it other places too.

I didn’t mind it actually. Rocko was my favorite show as a kid and I was pissed when I heard the rumors about a tranny character but after watching it I was not triggered simply due to the fact that they kept sexuality out of it which is the real problem. Lets not forget bugs bunny

is this an edit or did they reference the pic with the obviously uncomfortable bald dude

>we have to censor and persecute non-leftists so they aren't indoctrinating our chiiildreeeen into anudda shoaaah
>children can't be indoctrinated lol harmless fun you special snowflakes let little timmy watch some fags go at it you bigot

Attached: buten.png (911x669, 198K)

Because they want to normalize it to the next generation. Their goal is make it commonplace, destroy humans ability to reproduce = destroy humanity.

When bugs dressed in drag it was a joke though and everyone had a laugh except for already damaged people like R Crumb who got aroused.

Lee the hate run through your veins

Attached: 80F78CCC-4CE9-4E69-A4F1-465E6BF4F00C.jpg (750x556, 117K)

That's a strawman. I never said there should be censorship of any opinion.

that's his "i should have died in Korea" face

poor guy

Attached: honk.png (325x450, 210K)

The point is that everyone realizes kids are very impressionable.

They're turning the frickin frogs gay!!

link faggot and checked

watching TV lmao. Thats paying people to propagate your mind you litteral nigger.

Attached: 1554789158772.jpg (1400x700, 124K)

Yes, they are and there is some propaganda out there. But thinking that simply putting gay people into a cartoon equals some conspiracy plot is moronic. They do exist and they get represented in cartoons. Why does showing a gay dude or a lesbian automatically make it propaganda?

it only lacks vowels in the alphabet! haha. spoken georgian does seem easier, though, but their alphabet is a confusing mess all around imo
can't help you on how to get residency/citizenship here, though. i remember i looked it up a while back and it was significantly easier to do that here than in poland, which surprised me, but that's all I got

>Its straight up being shilled to kids in schools here, tranny-ism.
i truly, honestly hate that. when I was in school in the US, the most we had were some "FCKH8" posters. Every now and then I hear about what's happening in schools in the US and Canada and I feel sick.

whatever you decide to do, i hope you find success, leafbro.

They are trying to get the younger generation's attention and support and encouraging them to do the same thing they did or at least fight for their cause.
We must stop them. Or the Earth will be a complete hellhole by 2050

Attached: 263.jpg (1024x784, 134K)

Don't you see that they are copying the meme? Look both fathers

Nobody would give a fuck about gay/tranny inclusion into society if it wasn't pushed so heavily to intentionally create a counter-culture effect. The only people who still object to people being gay and switching sexes like a clown fish are fundamentalist Christians (and shocker shocker, God is dead and people are leaving those religions in droves). People just want to be left alone for the most part, but the white wascit bigot strawmen is so enormous that literal cartoonists feel like they have to take a stand on something that doesn't even need to be addressed at all.

Its propaganda
Propaganda is used for brainwash
They want to turn the kids into leftie onions drinkers
Its the same thing with north korean propaganda but not exposed as propaganda

*onions

>Why is gay and tranny propaganda so rampant
Think about how one "gets into" the "biz".
Not that hard to put 2 & 2 together.
I mean, if you're already cool with that kind of thing, you're more likely to ____ a ____ to get a job, if you know what I mean.

I think this trend started with Adventure Time and/or MLP

yEAH man it's cool when the court order comes in that your kid's teacher has identified him as a girl from his LGBBQ training and he has to be chemically castrated at 7--AS LONG AS IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SEX

idiot, they'll get your kid first

I always assumed Ralph was a self-insert for the creator of the show
did he become a tranny?

lol i figured

Should we have foot fetishists in kids cartoons? How about pedophiles? They are real too. Why not? But beyond that it's also about how they are represented. You'd never see a faggot villain in one of these cartoons, it's always a positive thing being a fag.

>But thinking that simply putting gay people into a cartoon equals some conspiracy plot is moronic

There is putting gays in cartoon for whatever fucking reason the writer deem fancy (protip : its always self insert or retarded shit like this, its one of the hallmark of a bad writer to make some faggot sexual orientation the defining aspect of his character) and then there is imposing a quota of homosexual per show produced as to enforce some kind of orwellian mentality of tolerance for gays by brainwashing kids into seeing it as common without ever defining the context.

Normalize it. Children's cartoons are part of helping them learn how to properly socialize. Episodes about sharing, friendship, lying, etc. are basics. Now "this boy says he's a girl and so they are a girl and you can be too" is also part of the basic line up of these morals.

I completely agree. Although that was 70 years ago and the Rocko special is a satire on today’s society so I saw it as a joke also. I don’t think this is in the same category as the kids doing drag shows on Netflix

It's not just cartoon propaganda. It's spreading into real life too.

Attached: gshdk6j4amg31.png (498x579, 431K)

I live in America buddy.

>Should we have foot fetishists in kids cartoons?
Have you seen kids cartoons? There's all sorts of fetishes in them.

because faggets.

Attached: or8vd00b5af31.jpg (460x581, 41K)

There is a fetish and a sexual orientation, those are different things. And about portraying them as good/bad, it mostly depends on the piece of media and the talent/intent the creator has. If its just representation, they are just shown as regular people with their own flaws and strengths, if they are inserted for "progressive points", then yeah, they are going to be all positive and all.

And I see no reason why there should be.

How do you differentiate between the two? When is it quota and when is it the writer's desire?

Spbp

Attached: 1565028187931.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

>There is a fetish and a sexual orientation, those are different things
Sexual orientation doesn't mean anything. It's just a meme buzzword. Faggotry is just a fetish.

>And about portraying them as good/bad, it mostly depends on the piece of media and the talent/intent the creator has.
Find me a faggot villain then.

>low effort bait
low effort response

A cringy slav. How rare

Attached: 1565338555312.jpg (500x500, 50K)

You’ve obviously never seen the powderpuff girls

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers. The next aim is to grab your guns, goy.

And if there's a god I never will.

here one of the villains was a total fag
An angry incel on Jow Forums, how rare

The jews murdered JFK, bombed the USS Liberty, and bombed the Twin Towers.

solution: go to the pirate bay, type in "complete seires" and download everything that's a cartoon. you now have enough original programming to last their entire childhood.

quit being a lazy parent

Attached: 300px-The_Pirate_Bay_logo.svg[1].png (300x340, 72K)

Same reason the religious indoctrinate children. You need to get to them young before they're old enough to realise its bullshit and doesnt make sense.

Attached: 1549394441060.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

Because all the animators and writers are SoCal cucks. Just about every one of Disneys newer cartoons has this shit in it.

Attached: brainwashing.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

Well, maybe I'm wrong. I haven't seen the powderpuff girls, sounds degenerate. Anyways, I'm of the opinion that children should get to keep their innocence as long as possible and that child education should focus more on actually important topics. I don't see any reason for why children should have to process the topic of weird fetishists and their butt sex.

Only 1 result?

Attached: Screenshot_20190816-170326_Chrome.jpg (1073x1420, 478K)

Sat*n worship

Read to your kids, take them on trips in the forest, teach them about our past and real skills, have fun with them in sports and in building things. Putting your kids in front of the electronic jew to be brainwashed is the definition of being a lazy parent.

You're two generations too late.

I see your point and I partially agree with it. To my mind, as long its just gay characters without an enormous emphasis on their orientation, its fine. When they are gay for the whole sake of being gay, that propaganda.

Am I? That's what I'm doing with my kids.

>kids
You just called your children 'baby goats'. You're hopeless.

Theres a scene where ed is sitting on the couch after the gender reveal and he looks all melted and JUST'd. Can someone screencap it for a fellow peasant phone poster?

Yeah, that's really funny. I'm a non-English speaker using an English colloquialism. Blame your degenerate language and culture, not me. My word for children in my language means children.

Also this. Parents need to understand that "parking" their children next to a TV/Computer for the day is a shitty way of raising them regardless of what is on there.

What do those poor kids even think when a bulky tranny dressed as satan comes in to read to them? You think they find it weird or they just dont pass any judgement? I can imagine little ones starting to cry when they see them.

Because America is a cancer and 90% of Americans are worthless subhuman pieces of shit.

Fuck off, jew.

This. Everything is done to weaken white people. You can bet your ass they don’t have programming like this is Israel.

Not acceptable, not tolerable. If I met this show's producers, I'd kill them without a second thought.

>gets his bagel in a knot over someone suggesting you read to your children instead of parking them in front of jewish cartoons
>f-fuck off Jew!!!1

Attached: happiest merchant.jpg (219x230, 20K)

Of course they are traumatized.