What does Jow Forums think of my tattoo?

what does Jow Forums think of my tattoo?

Attached: 7-20-19.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

you look like a dirty sack of shit

Formerly Chuck?

Attached: edit1.jpg (720x690, 206K)

A dirty fat sack of shit*

looks like something a double digit IQ heroin junkie would get

Heroin is good for you. Take it from me. I literally use that shit every single fucking day. You know why because that shit feels so so fucking good.

If you havent tried heroin maybe you should try it. Its unfortunate tho cave dwelling nerds like yourself probably will never get there hands on it in there life time :).

I can get my hands on it, I'm just not a pathetic degenerate like you. I would personally enjoy chopping your head off with a machete and putting it on a stick. fucking jew

A dirty, worthless, stupid, likely ugly, fat sack of lonely shit*

Heroin hits too hard man, and its such a dirty high as well. I drink poppy tea some times, but it just seems like anything Morphine / Codine based is just so dirty compared to a benzo.

you should be beheaded as well

Lol you sound jealous. Obviously you don't know anything about drugs you pussy ass fucking nerdy piece of shit.

Remember you only live once and i choose to absolutely live my best life fuck everything else :). Don't be jealous because you have to work a shitty fucking job and have a shitty boring life because your a little pussy scared to try something. nerdy Faggot now go fucking kill urself.

fucking hilarious that you did that to yourself.

We both know you're retarded, it's ok.

Ok Ahmed, you do that bro.

You look like a fat Kekistani.

Is that your ass or your gut and why do you have two pants on?

We know your a loser and a nerd. You probably never even kissed a girl you pussy.

Yeah you're right. I'm just a pussy loser virgin who's never kissed a girl all because I'm too scared to do heroin every day. I'm glad you set me straight.

Chuck would have been more fitting for someone of your homosexuality level desu

you need a diet plan and some exercise.
Not Jow Forums you sack of shit

just saw this in another thread

Attached: sneedville.png (612x612, 734K)

youre going to OD and die in some shitty hotel and I fucking love knowing this

no its just the fact that your so against me taking a drug and enjoying it. Your a nerd on the other hand who obviously has no guts and is quite obviously jealous that im able to do a hardcore drug like heroin and enjoy it.

Now kill yourself you fat fucking neckbeard nerdy virgin nobody piece of shit.

I don't think I'd be showing that off much.
>nice tat tho.

Attached: Mission Impossible.gif (324x433, 90K)

Yeah, you're so fucking cool that you can do heroin all day every day and not even be addicted. That's badass. Maybe one day I can be as cool as you.

Don't even bother talking shit to me until u become a real man u fucking faggots.

(you)

That dude is 22? Wtf