Bluepilled wife

Xavier Harris
Xavier Harris

ive tolerated my wife's bluepilledness for 8 years now whilst slowly raising my power level in hopes of redpilling her and tonight (not even at half power) we got into a political debate stemming from the statue of liberty pertaining to only europeans thing, and she snapped. she's too blue pilled to save, i fear. the word divorce was thrown out. i almost dont even care anymore. do i attempt to salvage this by dialing it back and letting her take a victory essentially onioning me? or do i stick to my guns and end this shit now, resulting in my having to move to a shitty studio in a subhuman-infested shithole part of town, living in poverty until i finish schooling and/or move in with someone else

Attached: 7669860.jpg (50 KB, 615x879)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-awkYhtey50?list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=OCweNdp9dbs
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Anthony Jones
Anthony Jones

8 year relationship
married
"half power level"
no kids
Wat the fuck are you doin retard

Adrian Ward
Adrian Ward

You are wrong.
Get a therapist.

Luke Gomez
Luke Gomez

never talk politics with your wife. just make love to her properly

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

Plan a long trip.
No kids? What the fuCK!?!?!

Jeremiah Davis
Jeremiah Davis

she got a tubal...

James Thomas
James Thomas

fuck off

no kids 8 years? fuck off op

don't talk politics with your significant other? better fuck off

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

op what the fuck

Cooper Evans
Cooper Evans

If you dont have kids, then bail out. If you have kids you are stuckfucked.

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

No kids... 8 years... leave her already you faggot. You could have accomplished more with someone else. I let toasties waste so much of my time and I regret it. Get the divorce papers ready and find a girl that isn't a time thief.

Sebastian Sanders
Sebastian Sanders

The reason why your wife remains blue-pilled is because she doesn't see you as enough of a man to assert your view on her. This is probably your fault because you sound like a worthless shit who hasn't even finished school.

You will not be able to assert yourself until you finish school and become worth a shit. Until then, you are stuck being a beta bitch in your marriage.

The only way you can save your relationship is if you accept that your inability to assert yourself over her mind is entirely your fault.

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

i know, i know. she uses that against me
"i bet you wish youd be with someone you could impregnate from the get go and have 10 kids by now"

Jonathan Lewis
Jonathan Lewis

wife is wife, user. Take the white pill, Christ rules all. Raise your power level enough, and you will arrive only at Christ. Jesus can save your marriage, unironically. Your wife also will respect you.
Hypocrisy, is the issue. Also, she is likely just scared. You are the man though. Start going to church, and you will quickly find there a community. Show her a community, and show her all the happy women with babies that are to be found there. She loves babies, and does not see enough of them.
t lost my girlfriend of 5.5 years for this exact issue.
God found me afterward
this method would have worked, God was around during that whole time.

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Tell her the truth. But don't open your mouth if you can't 100% factually back up your claims with websites, books, footnotes, whatever else. Fucking destroy her world view with basic crafted questions and scenarios. If she divorces you, refuse to accept the divorce and make her give up her half of everything. Don't go down on record as a pussy who didn't go out fighting a evil blue pilled witch if she refuses to listen to facts and logic.

That being said, opposites attract and compassion and naivety in females isn't bad if theyre going to bare your children. Since she TL'd, guess it doesn't matter.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

Finish schooling, dont make the same mistake twice, find a like minded girl at a church preferably catholic or college.

Levi Morales
Levi Morales

leave the bitch

fuck off jew retard he can't even have a family with it. the creature he's with is just an expensive onahole

Joseph Watson
Joseph Watson

dude
" i bet you just want some dumb bimbo that just does whatever you tell her"
i was a different person when we met. i was borderline antifa then. she still is brainwashed. my main fear isnt divorce, its living in poverty

Henry Rodriguez
Henry Rodriguez

Christian whites made it 2k years being blessed by God with fruitful nations with 0 therapists and death penalty for faggots with divorce aka adultery being illegal. Kill yourself you child of satan.

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

Shareblue thread.
Posted 50x a day

Landon Ortiz
Landon Ortiz

She doesn't respect you. Leave her. In less than a year she will be prego by some rando out of clock lust and spite for you. Don't let it bother you. She has wasted enough of your time.

Gavin Peterson
Gavin Peterson

exactly what do you have against this man?

Attached: 1558848371539.jpg (205 KB, 1920x1000)

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

Newfag here, I seen an article in some rag awhile back that stated that according to the millennials, political leanings in a potential partner ranks higher than looks or physical attraction. That's fucking insane lol, but I'm not surprised. I'd leave the woman, unless she opens her mind and sees the world's true nature. If you have children with her, do you want her infecting YOUR children with her multi-culti nonsense? Unless she opens her mind, you're on a sinking ship, and it will sink faster if you ever have children and they're involved.

Colton Reyes
Colton Reyes

I would say talk to your priest or your parents but if OP had that kind of relationship he wouldn't be in this problem would he?

Samuel Price
Samuel Price

Sorry, OP, but could you explain the thing about the statue, please? I know the poem is a tacked-on thing from a stupid play, but what's the argument that it only applies to Europeans? Thanks.
Also, if you have been married for 8 years and not started a family, I would kinda class that as just long-term dating and would cut my losses.

Asher Gray
Asher Gray

You need to compartmentalize your shit, man. Don't drag her into this world if she doesn't want to come here.

That's why there's two pills!

You're an idiot is you fuck up your union over this.

Robert Allen
Robert Allen

she's vehemently atheist in the meme sense

Easton Wilson
Easton Wilson

People grow apart and change. She isn't going to bare your children so why even go to couples therapy and work it out if she's so feral and blue pilled that she throws out the divorce bomb during an argument? Sounds like you may have dodged a 18 year money sinking bullet.

Henry Smith
Henry Smith

Op, don't do any of that shit. Women aren't men and they will only double down.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

its 100% legit fren i assure you

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

Sage posts like this

Attached: image.jpg (1.65 MB, 2048x1536)

Adam Butler
Adam Butler

The poem was written by a like.

Adam Perry
Adam Perry

Show her this. Pretty much everything the media tells us is on purpose, and most of it is probably lies. youtu.be/-awkYhtey50?list=WL

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

You can get it back if you "bust out the teeth". You should red pill yourself on dating.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCweNdp9dbs

Asher Johnson
Asher Johnson

Open a new bank account and slowly move money over and vanish.

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

Don't fight an unwanted divorce? That means in divorce court he has the upper hand in negotiating a settlement. Are you stupid or just an incel?

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

sounds blue-y, but its real i promise. you idiots are the only advice source i have

Jason Hill
Jason Hill

If you divorce her its adultery, if she divorces you its adultery but not your fault. Either way, stand your ground and dont cuck on politics. If you cuck now, she is cheating no matter what and ur gonna have a worse pain.

Kayden Gomez
Kayden Gomez

My wife says the same thing and recently decided she doesn't want kids but isn't sure and wants to focus on her career

You and I are the same, user.

Attached: 1558329504246.png (923 KB, 740x900)

Carter Sullivan
Carter Sullivan

I think this is an infinitely bigger issue than not agreeing over politics. Get you priorities straight, OP.

William Barnes
William Barnes

lol dude sorry but you're both bluepilled

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

that is an easier philosophy to dismantle. and it can be done by showing, not telling. Also, if it is in the meme tier sense, then definitely start going to church!
can you imagine that? she would then start yelling at you /for going to church/. her own hypocrisy will be so self-evident to her that it will unravel all of her own claims against it. especially if she also sees you bettering yourself in the meanwhile. you could also join a bible study group, through the church. guaranteed to have young couples with babies, 1000% guaranteed. then, host them. she will be onboard. it's the babies, seriously. also if you stop being a hypocrit about things. She has nothing against Christ either, no one does.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

you sound like a retard who married a different kind of retard

Connor Flores
Connor Flores

You have to find common ground before you’ll ever change someone’s mind

Point out first that taxes are too high on a regular paycheck

Get her to agree

Then
Ask good questions and figure out WHY exactly she believes in the things she believes in
(It’s always rooted in some altruistic moral high ground bullshit- ex immigration so people can flee their own countries)

Then ask her what she thinks of the problems implementing those ideals cause
(Immigration-Over saturation-inflation- welfare state)

Then bring full circle-back to paycheck and taxes, from taxes to welfare

Jackson Wood
Jackson Wood

I change my mind, OP. Found out about the no babies thing.

Fucking bail.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

Explain that the thought of being married to such a brainwashed delusional retard is a nightmare and drop her like a bad habit.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

8 years and no kids. She denies him everything of value in this world.

Just leave her OP. Please, do it out of respect for yourself.

Jordan Evans
Jordan Evans

King james only, once saved always saved, no faggots allowed or its not a real biblical church

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

8 year relationship
married
"half power level"
no kids
wife doesn't automatically absorb your views >doesn't agree with you on everything
can't fuck wife into submission
wife is sterile, can't give you children
wife purposefully sterilized herself
Oh lawdy we got oursselfs one dumb nigger in here. Notin moh than anotha tar skinned lil whistle waxer

Attached: Happy-Birthday.jpg (34 KB, 497x497)

Oliver Moore
Oliver Moore

my wife
larp alert

Lucas Jones
Lucas Jones

Nice Google glass

If that's the newest model then count me in

Adam Gonzalez
Adam Gonzalez

Letting your wife win an argument doesn’t equate being onioned. Maybe you’d have a stable marriage if you understood this.

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

im not atheist but i grew up mormon and have a really fucking sour taste in my mouth from religion in general. its an issue for me

Joshua Evans
Joshua Evans

Newfag here.She sounds like a lost cause. I read an article awhile back from some rag that stated millennials, in picking potential mates, the majority ranked political views ABOVE looks or physical attraction. Fucking stupidity, but I'm not surprised really. Either she opens her mind and sees the true nature of the world, or leave her. Do you want to have her infecting YOUR potential children with her nonsense? Either she looks at the knowledge you're giving, or leave her ass. You're on a sinking ship. Wait she had a tubal? WTF apparently she doesn't want kids. If you stay, good luck changing the kitty litter from the tons of cats she will have later in life.

Cameron Murphy
Cameron Murphy

ive tolerated my wife's bluepilledness for 8 years
Why the fuck would you marry a chick that you know is on opposite ends of the spectrum? You should have vetted her, retard.

You might as well get a divorce before you have any kids. Unless you married right out of high school you're probably going to be too old for a huge family, but you can probably still find a late 20s/early 30s girl, and put an Aryan or two in her belly before menopause.

You fucked up by marrying someone who's values don't align with your own. Best to stick to your guns, and divorce if necessary; it will make you happier in the long term, compared to being your wife's little bitch boy, and living according to her values instead of your own.

Cameron Nguyen
Cameron Nguyen

you need to fuck off

Landon Myers
Landon Myers

Based and truly cuck pilled

Lucas Taylor
Lucas Taylor

If he is a student with no home paid for and she has worked there is nothing to settle or alimony, doufus.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

OP said he is the one who changed and can't get his wife to come around to his new view on the world. He knows exactly why she thinks the way she does. They were both retards from the same cloth when they met and married.

There really isn't a lot that can be done. OP just has to accept it and choose his battles or put up a fake fight in divorce court and not get so ass raped.

Lincoln Wood
Lincoln Wood

paint him white too there's vanity for you

he's a desert prophet for arabs and his greatest act in life was to get himself killed

Owen Butler
Owen Butler

This

Anthony Cruz
Anthony Cruz

What does the skanner say about her power levels.

Jose Myers
Jose Myers

i'd defend this but its really no better. i am white tho

Dominic Garcia
Dominic Garcia

fuck off

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

It might be like my wife.

Vetted at the start, but over time people change.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

prayer is real, user. The master will teach to you what is the true church. He is easy to ignore, hard to hear a lot of times, and very difficult to follow. but, it's worth it.
easier said than done.
I have a long, long, long way to go. and also i am new my own self. as i said earlier, i was in op's shoes not that loing ago.

Julian Hall
Julian Hall

Eternal life for free and not found in mormon church anywhere:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

If you have children with her then nothing else should be more important. Agree to disagree and move on.

I’ve gone through this too when I first became “redpilled”. Trying to educate everyone I knew, and no one seemed to care. Made me feel like I was going crazy. You have to accept that most people just aren’t ready, or will never be ready.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

she's cheating on your retard

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

what the fuck are you wasting your time with this feminist cunt for, retard.

MGTOW has things 100% correct these days, but unfortunately if you want a child, you have to play the game anyway. You are making yourself miserable and not even getting the one valuable thing a woman can give you.

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

Why do you guys even care what these women you're fucking think about politics? What, because of her one vote that doesn't matter? My dad doesn't even let my mom vote. He gets an absontee ballot and fills it out and has her sign it. Do that. The end.

Aaron Bell
Aaron Bell

MAJOR KEK

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

If she played the divorce card the first moment she was upset with you then she probably never loved you at all

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Let's get more personal info from this reatrded OP before we go any further, deal?

OP how old are you and do you both own your own cars, house or what?

Aaron Roberts
Aaron Roberts

having a wife in this day in age
Just wait for God's judgment user, women are too emotional nowadays and want to suck either nigger or spic cock for some reason

Connor Barnes
Connor Barnes

try prayer, God is real and will help to teach you.

Brayden Price
Brayden Price

With a big sharpie I would place a black checkmark in the box for "Nazi".

Matthew James
Matthew James

The king james bible does not teach new age mysticism like you just described. Gods word is clear to those who believe on Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sin and know that he paid their way into heaven.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

he doesn't need religious advice and the fact that you've pounced on him shows how fucking pathetic and predatory you kikes are

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

we were more on the same page back then. then you fuckers fed me the red pill

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

Why do you even bother having political opinions if you have to ask Jow Forums a question like this?

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

fucking retard you are willing to give up your wife that you been together with for 8 years because of a debate about the statue of liberty. this is just too sad.

Xavier Morgan
Xavier Morgan

At least he will be eternal unlike us shitposting crap like some pre volcanic Pompeii faggots, hoping that some day some AI unearths our millions of shitposts in a dystopian nuclear fallout
Timeline.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

Leave immediately

Carter Hughes
Carter Hughes

Didn't read this part before I made my post. You should speak with a divorce lawyer ASAP (don't tell her you're doing it, either).

She's an evolutionary dead end, and will only rob you of a legacy. Think of all your ancestors, going back to very beginnings of humanity; she's robbing them of their legacy, too.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

Alimony

Kayden Campbell
Kayden Campbell

how many of your wifes kids live with you?

Jose Perry
Jose Perry

31. own cars and home

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

Backhand the bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you, you soft cunt! In minecraft of course!

Christopher Reed
Christopher Reed

you came in too strong shaggy, n
there is no turning back now. give her the 100% dose and casually mention how the doors in he Auschwitz showers were wooden
do it at dinner. if her family is there even better

Attached: images-(1).jpg (8 KB, 225x225)

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

checked for truth. He's the "alpha dog" of his pack but wants approval. Now picture a leader if he was constantly asking you if he was doing a good job. It's pathetic.

Attached: monarchy.png (104 KB, 575x463)

Ryan Lee
Ryan Lee

none. im dumb but not that fucking dumb

Zachary Carter
Zachary Carter

Bianca your wife bitch whore and sleep with her sister user. Gimme a break, this was all in the study material people! remember your training.

Blake Green
Blake Green

Based. Very nice.

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

And this is why you don't pretend to be something you're not just for pussy

Noah Johnson
Noah Johnson

OP is asking how to influence her ... yes he already knows himself WHY.. that puts him at an advantage

Getting her to say it for herself is what he needs

People are more influenced through their own talking; asking good questions forces people to think for themselves and when they can’t answer questions around double standards you begin to make headway

OPs wife is on a ruler... he’s going to have to move her one cm at a time

Parker King
Parker King

sour taste
i did also. but i realized later it was about hypocrisy. I also could not find any hypocrisy in the life of the christ. but, I also had an upbringing that was different from yours. You really should pray though. Being "led" by the spirit is a very real thing, and completely impossible to describe adequately until you experience it for yourself. I am sure you have heard of people with experiences like that. not all of them are lying. i am not, for instance, i have had experiences like that. but, i think i never would have believed anything until i had something awful enough in my life to occur to cause me to seek out god actively again. God is always there though, truly that is actually true.

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Girl girl girl
your so out of this world
I swear that I try but I
*breath* let me think
I swear that I try but every time I do is like I cant get past the lies
and your constant attitude
I just wish sometimes you loved me and showed some gratitude
solitude is all I have when im not next to you
ride my wave ill ride your horse
ill pay the cost yes of course
hold me down ill stay the course
soft words spoken till our voice turns coarse
girl do you feel me
girl do you hear me
I swear that I got what it takes to keep you near me ~~~

Attached: 7db075ccee4f8560465ca2580aadd3ba.jpg (73 KB, 564x483)

Josiah Reed
Josiah Reed

Great way to do it. Wooden doors.

Nolan Cruz
Nolan Cruz

her sister is the super leftist liberal cunt that feeds her these ideas. id still hate fuck her tho

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

If you read this and you hate the Lord Jesus Christ, you are now cursed. Talk evil of catholics, orthodox and mormons because they are no different than judaism, but if you speak ill of the real Jesus, whos eyes are a flame of fire, you will reap the whirlwind.

Ryan Cook
Ryan Cook

God is love, user.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

you are now cursed
OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

it just seems so alien for me to start thinking this way. i wish i could tho. i really do

Aiden Ramirez
Aiden Ramirez

This. A man she loves could have her sucking dick in a burka and barking like a dog. You need to tell her you failed as a man due to lack of experience - apologize for wasting her time, and assure her you won’t be a beta next time.
In your next relationship you’ll do better. But honest OP... if you don’t have kids a year after marriage, what the fuck?

Sebastian Bennett
Sebastian Bennett

so uh. wheres the confirmation?

Attached: 2015-09-22-19-56-53--135274054.jpg (12 KB, 226x223)

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Cuck.

Mason Wright
Mason Wright

i do appreciate this, strayan fren

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Nigga you retarded. Piss her off constantly. Try to make her cheat on you. The sooner the better. Set up tiny cameras all over the house. You can hire a Chad to fuck her and record it. The gloves are off and you are fighting for your life.

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Found the porn cuck

Noah Howard
Noah Howard

The you truly have my sympathy, but nevertheless, my advice remains the same. Sometimes you have to cut off a finger, to save the hand. Future you will thank yourself for it.

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

Rush Boomer had some good words on the Statue of Liberty BS today

Jaxon Nguyen
Jaxon Nguyen

This post was meant for

Aiden Diaz
Aiden Diaz

Well said. So you can do EXACTLY what OP did and marry someone you have zero in common with. You must be high...or Bolshevik.

Attached: see-ya.jpg (21 KB, 480x360)

James Lee
James Lee

the intention alone might be enough, perhaps... if you really do want to, maybe you could try just reading the bible, like king james user suggests? (nkjv is a bit more readable, imo). start with the new testament, start to finish you could knock it out in under a month easily. Just read it...and see what happens? for me, something did. but pray also. i will pray for you, after this post.

Christopher Davis
Christopher Davis

If you don't discuss politics with your SO, and she is left-leaning and you are right-leaning, don't expect it to end well, user.

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

divorcing your wife to own the libs

John Brooks
John Brooks

You messed up. My father taught me that after you get married to a woman you bring her to the marriage bed. Instead of making love to her you beat the absolute living shit out of her. Afterwards, you tell her that if she ever leaves you, you will kill her. Then, you rape her. She won't talk back after that and she will be too scared to ever leave you. Worked for dad and worked for me.

You're welcome, niggers.

Matthew Thompson
Matthew Thompson

My wife is redpilled thank god. I was smart and locked that shit down in high school no previous boyfriends she sat with the autistic kids but got exponentially hotter by age 18, I was on it like bitcoin in 2012. So thankful lads. Fuck niggers and fuck kikes

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

just get a latina wife that doesn't care about politics

Aaron Lopez
Aaron Lopez

its nearly impossible for the issue to never arise. and when your wife turns out ot be more of a hard-headed liberal than you thought, its a losing game

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

8 years married
no children
tubal
Your wife is fucking niggers OP, you dumb fuck

Jace Peterson
Jace Peterson

let me clear this up, also:
we met (actually) 9 years ago. married 6 years ago. not that it makes much difference

Sebastian Collins
Sebastian Collins

I will only have kids if I meet the right guy. I'll feel terrible if I change my life with the decision to have kids before I do anything successful with my career.

Ayden Perez
Ayden Perez

Do you know why him getting killed was significant?
Anyway, he was not Arab, the Arab invasions had not happened yet, arabs outside of Arabia was a rare sight, and i wouldn’t say desert prophet either, he was a med

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

Leave her. She does know the natural order of things. Its goes, god, man, woman, children. If shes an athiest thatd the worse. Thats super blue pilled. Im wondering if you were blue
Pilled when you met, because she sounds like a schrew. Maybe it worked back then, no kids. Start over dont look back. Or try to get her to accept jesus christ. Then she will slowly get red pilled. She will know her role.

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

Shes fat isnt she

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

This

Parker Price
Parker Price

i was pretty blued back then. ive learned and grown. shes stayed the same and has nothign but crazy liberal influence from her family.

Christopher Cruz
Christopher Cruz

married 8 yearss
no kids

th fuck outa there you stupid fucking faggot, fucking drop that trash

Connor James
Connor James

My numbers say otherwise, leaf.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

she was fit as shit. but she's gained a few...

Joseph Harris
Joseph Harris

Fuck Jesus.

John Ross
John Ross

It's normal for women to gain weight when they grow older.

Alexander Sanders
Alexander Sanders

gf unironically uses mansplaining in a sentence
try to convince her it's a non-real feminist buzzword
she just gets upset
remember the resentment she has for her mother who attacks everything she does
explain to her that I'm not attacking her
explain that I will question her politics but just so that either I can understand or give my stance on it
tell her that I expect her to question my worldviews and that it's healthy to look at things from the perspectives of others, especially those who you love
she instantly lights up
is now much more receptive to feedback
listens to my points
has made me question things I believe
we get along better than ever despite being right and left wing
made a vow to not get politics in the way of our relationship
Imagine being in a relationship yet having no understanding of your girl. You're a cuck OP, not just because you're wife is bluepilled but because you're not manly enough for youre wife to feel confident in discussing things with you. Jesus christ and you've been married 8 years? Get it together man, how are you so unconfident in discussing your own views that you've let it get to this point?

Attached: 1538252991264.gif (2.01 MB, 500x500)

Carter Clark
Carter Clark

based and redpilled

Caleb Smith
Caleb Smith

You've just been embarrassed by a leaf.

Jordan Torres
Jordan Torres

I bet you wouldnt say that to his face. Bitch.

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

Yep thats the thing. You woke up, she didnt. :( You seem young enough to find someone worth while.

Angel Sanders
Angel Sanders

Attached: violence.png (152 KB, 500x593)

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Murder suicide, it’s your only option

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

anything else is cuck

Attached: 3050-10201307520445888-2703518072495550916-n.jpg (43 KB, 750x725)

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Attached: 1C30F0C5-8676-47C8-B68F-486BDB06C713.png (105 KB, 500x484)

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

literally the only issue is being able to live. if we split, its probably for the best, but id have to live like a fuckin cockroach surrounded by subhumans. whats the better option

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Thought so, stop talking about politics with her and instead spend time helping her lose some weight

Nolan Williams
Nolan Williams

I have no wife or children unfortunately, so my advice is worthless. Find a man who has succeeded in having a healthy family and follow his example. IRL, not an internet fren.

Joseph Allen
Joseph Allen

no kids, ever
a liberal cunt
Literally just find a young woman who is more easily molded and then leave the dried up bitch for her. Most importantly, PUT WHITE BABIES IN THIS ONE

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

/Thread

Attached: 1564727242120.jpg (22 KB, 500x396)

Blake Scott
Blake Scott

Aight bro, listen up.
Go find the best fucking Yid lawyer out there.
And get the fuck out of that relationship.
Order a ukranian chick from Ebay.

Attached: 1561391805560.png (355 KB, 754x1158)

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Rebuke her by providing scripture.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

if you've got a prenup then ur fucked
take her on a boating accident

Julian Ross
Julian Ross

You're clearly not Christian, which is your problem.
This won't solve the stupid wife problem, it's just that to a Christian your path is clear.

James Davis
James Davis

per my previous posts, ive been scared off from the religion route

Gavin Howard
Gavin Howard

Robbing yourself of the chance to have children is the saddest fucking thing. What does your wife offer you that is going to matter when you are 60-70? You are wise to chalk this up to an immature mistake and move on to a woman that doesn't think she's smarter than biology.

John Wood
John Wood

"Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife."

living with niggers is better than living with a roastie who is fucking niggers

Lincoln Roberts
Lincoln Roberts

OP, I'm sure some anons have already touched on this but I've been in a similar situation as you though not as long term and we never married (had plans for it though).

Your wife, she threw out divorce in the argument. That means A) she has already thought of it, or B) she finds your political opinion so disgusting that she thought of it right then and there and now it will always be in the back of her mind. She will control you with that now if you don't nip this in the bud.

So now you need to ask yourself some serious questions.
1. Do you want to have children? Is that something you really want?

2. Can you stand staying married to someone who very well may end up hating you for your political stance. This means she will find companionship elsewhere and very likely may cheat on you or end up divorcing you.

3. Why have you stayed with her for all these years? If that reason is no longer valid and the way things currently are just don't mesh between the two of you then what reason is there to stay?

My last piece of advice is don't ask anyone on Jow Forums for advice. These people don't care about you, they care about the bigger picture and themselves more often than not. Do what you have to do for you and your interests. I wish you luck and good fortune user. Give some serious thought and self-reflection to your situation.

Brayden Russell
Brayden Russell

lol you retard just explain make her read a book on the subject since the author of the poem written on top of the statue had clear words to say about which kinds of jews to let into the USA in the first place.
If she refuses then spank her, if she refuses the spanking then divorce her first.

Nicholas Allen
Nicholas Allen

Order a ukranian chick from Ebay.
this
funny about all the threads I see here about billionaires fucking young'ish pussy
look up eastern europe anons
why buy used products from middle men when you can buy fresh never used meat straight from the source
no one investigates this because it's run by IFOR & the UN

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

women careers
Literally stupid and pointless. Women should raise children, keep the house, cook, and support her husband. That is the best thing a woman can accomplish and the only thing men cannot do. Any of you idiots stop and think why traditional roles have been around since basically the beginning of man? It’s because it fucking works!

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

exactly the question ive asked myself
i suppose. i just really dont want to. im well armed just worried about when im NOT there

Kayden Gray
Kayden Gray

ive tolerated my wife's bluepilledness for 8 years now
You have a small penis, that's why. Your wife most likely want's to be a hotwife, where she lets you record her fucking guys with big dicks, or else she's gonna leave you right? And you'll do anything to make her stay, because you're an emotional faggot.... Or else she's cheating on you behind your back already. If you were a man, you would have already changed her fucking mind, with citations, and infographics and research papers, while giving her the big whammy jammy. You got a small dick, be honest

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

What kind of retard things a dumb woman like that deserves to stain the legacy of her ancestors just because she exists?
t. dumb cunt.

Attached: 05f7ba5c103d4a273956b31e865174ad6689a4db6de4c795579b2aaf721d43c4.jpg (1.12 MB, 2447x2447)

Noah Clark
Noah Clark

Call her bluff, move to a diverse side of town so she can enjoy the festival sights and sounds

Samuel Peterson
Samuel Peterson

thanks dude. desu ive questioned my own commitment for a while now. i think we're better off apart. just afraid of being able to house and take care of myself

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Lol

married
make love

Pick one.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

You better be going to home depot to buy wood for a cuck shed, cause sooner or later Dapharaon or other Jamal will impale your love one. And it would be a bummer if that would happen in a rainy day.

Evan Watson
Evan Watson

She is cheating on you. You are worse than her because you haven't done anything about it. If she doesn't want to get the surgery undone then force her too.

William Fisher
William Fisher

you're suppose to treat her like a pet

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

If I may ask, what's your professional situation and age? I know that you are going to be just fine man.

Hudson Martin
Hudson Martin

def not cheating.
inb4 delusional
i keep a tight ship

Blake Young
Blake Young

Beat her into submission.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Leave and get a women that will have kids. It will destroy her once she sees you have a baby.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

about to turn 32. working in a hospital. making OKAY but not great money. in school for nursing

Zachary Walker
Zachary Walker

I have read this thread and have kekd heartily.
Good day, gentlemen.

Attached: FuckCNN.jpg (128 KB, 777x728)

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

i know if i do, it would be a fuck you to her, but im so fucked in the head that id feel more self-conscious thinking she got me

Samuel Green
Samuel Green

Treat her like a fucking whore in the bedroom, but a human being when she's tending to your children, is the proper equation for a happy marriage. Spit on her asshole at night and say your gonna blow a fat load in her, choke her a little bit even, but rub her back and tell her she's pretty when she's preparing your kids lunches the next morning,
Experience

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

This is another one of your issues. You keep talking about money. Why arent you able to support yourself??? Get it together.

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

posts like these are why men arent getting married

hahahaahaha

Attached: 1557716002706.jpg (42 KB, 334x506)

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

You are going to be alright. Give it a couple days of thought and if you feel the same way then pull the trigger on that divorce. Do what is best for you.

Grayson Torres
Grayson Torres

Holy fuck you're an idiot and she's an automutilating bolshevik cunt of a race traitor

Kayden Thompson
Kayden Thompson

i make a decent hourly wage but can barely afford a studio apt unless i live around fucking criminal spics and nigs

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Nigga you got start redpilling right after the initial period of passion what the fuck are you doing how do you put up with 8 years of bluepillism nigga holy shiiit

Andrew Sullivan
Andrew Sullivan

option 1, worry about niggers breaking in and stealing your easily-replaced TV when you aren't home
option 2, continue letting niggers fuck your wife when you aren't home

Hmm.

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

It's a tough one. If you had kids I;d say you are stuck with her but since you don't; you should entertain getting away from this roastie. But don't do it in one single step. Gradually disengage. Start squirreling away cash in a safe deposit box. Take a mortgage on any property you own and buy shit (with a view to making the house worthless when you divorce her). Make a two year plan to get away from the bitch. Also, start scoping out for trad women, Go to church.

Attached: boobs.jpg (39 KB, 472x892)

Ayden Collins
Ayden Collins

tv
im mainly worried about my guns being nigged. dont want to pay extra for a storage unit

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

t. married with a beautiful daughter
and hopefully one more child in the next year. Kids are a lot of work, but the joy that they bring is amazing. I will probably change my mind during the teenage years, but the love is unparalleled.

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

If that's the case then stomach living in that studio while you go through nursing school or better yet, move somewhere else. What's your hourly wage?

Mason Edwards
Mason Edwards

I feel you bud, when you walk into the room when your wife is watching your kids, and their faces light right up, and your wife says "She doesn't do that for me" Well, makes you feel like you got the biggest dick on the planet, no other feeling can compare

Cameron Peterson
Cameron Peterson

what year is this

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

bruh she definitely is, I mean wanting to use contraceptives is bad enough but having tubes tied is just disrespectful. You need to man u and stop being a retard, although if you try to be a man you will probably end up being a retard about it and scaring her away.

Aiden Howard
Aiden Howard

ive got a few trad christian girls scoped out at my work. but ive been leaning more towards mgtow faggotry lately. sick of this shit

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

making about 16/hr

Logan Walker
Logan Walker

You understand that 'trad christian girls' don't really take well to married or divorced men.

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Based leaf, and I can't believe I said that.

Cooper Bennett
Cooper Bennett

going mgtow and not reproducing with the trad white girls
Dude. STOP being a retard. You know what you have to do, just get the sack to do it. Liquor in moderation my friend

Sebastian Flores
Sebastian Flores

8 years
not done with schooling
no kids
debating with a woman lover
wife not planning to reverse tubal to give you white babies
not looksmaxing enough for her to look up to your superior beauty so much that she dresses up in full nazi regalia to seduce you into more frequent condomless sex

this has got to be bait. post a timestamped photo if you want to be taken seriously.

that said, for any legitimate anons in a similar situation, the fact that she's questioning your leadership means that you're either: A. letting your looks slip or B. she saw you let another man, or god forbid a woman, control you in any way. If A., cut weight like your life depends on it. scratch that, you're probably some antifa twiglet. do 30 minutes a day of squats, 30 minutes a day of deadlifts, 30 minutes a day of overhead press, and a quart of organic whole milk post-workout 6 days a week until she does the nazi regalia thing. If B., do what it takes to acquire machismo. The essence of machismo is being in control of your life despite hostile and uncertain market forces. The outward trappings of machismo are owning a motorcycle, a battle rifle, two bottles of high end hard liquor, and a full set of gear for a 3-day backpacking trip in the snow. a uniform for a sport that involves bruises or violence (e.g. rugby, jiu jitsu, etc.) is an acceptable replacement for one of these items. But acquiring the items without acquiring the essence that they represent is what the cabal globalists want you to do (turn status and place into something that must be bought in the market, instead of something that is inherited and maintained through painstaking labor). So you've got a hard climb ahead of you and I'm guessing the analogy is lost on you because you've never actually climbed a steep trail. Fuck you, you fucking bluepilled yuppie. This weekend, make a plan, pack supplies, and go hike a trail that requires at least 1200 feet of elevation gain. Do it alone if you must.

Attached: survive-fire-inside.jpg (228 KB, 561x265)

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

If that's the case then finish your schooling and if that isn't enough to live on then live somewhere else. Minnesota has an amazing medical field, low nigger count, fertile white women, and Mayo pays pretty well for most jobs. Are you a lab assistant or something?

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

This user is right too.

Isaiah Butler
Isaiah Butler

theres a couple over 30 and we all know what happens after 30 for women. theres one younger that i have a good "in" with that i really like but she's a nurse that does a lot of volunteer work in jamaica and africa..

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

What the fuck are you doing with your life?

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

legit. not posting timestamp because fuck that. also, didnt read your whole post because im lazy. im just going to assume it was helpful and say thanks

Kayden Perry
Kayden Perry

you can move in with me OP

Attached: 1554916100058.jpg (49 KB, 1024x606)

Carson Long
Carson Long

EMT working in an ER

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

this is shit test. if you bow down, you're basically showing that you are beta.
divorse? yeah, OK, whatever, take a hike, honey

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

OKAY but not great
use numbers. personally I think anything below $600k per year is peasant tier (this includes me) so your financial situation will be mocked regardless of what it is. might as well be honest so you can get honest help.

Brayden Sanchez
Brayden Sanchez

im going to wager you dont live near me

Colton Smith
Colton Smith

what is your IQ? how did you do in school?
need to double or ideally triple your income.

Ian Long
Ian Long

what state are you in bud

Andrew Kelly
Andrew Kelly

Well wouldnt you ? Stop wasting your time on evil barren desert

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

Attached: Not-great-not-terrible.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720)

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

some antifa twiglet
I'm stealing this lol.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

below $600k
if i made anything near that id buy a decommissioned missle silo and prepare for the ultimate boogaloo

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Nice shit. I used to be a combat medic in the Army. Are you living in a big city then? 16 an hour isn't too bad here but Mayo pays 17-19 for EMT's and usually over 20 for EMT-P's

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

by how depressed you sound and the fact you aren't making good money, she sounds like a succubus too. Feminists always are. She didn't submit to you, that makes you HER bitch and she controls you probably the same way your mama did (emotional/psychological abuse). That is upside down according to God. These women always go for weak men - aka liberal simps - for long term dating (resource acquisition). They aren't sexually attracted to you (you are Beta Bucks / resources) They will fuck Chads and Tyrones on the side 100% of the time and only put out the bare minimum for you. If she didn't have tubal there was a good chance you'd be raising someone else's child right now.

A 22 year old liberal male has like 0 sexual value. That's why she dated you - you were a simp/beta bucks investment while she could get it from fuckboys on the side. her payoff is coming soon when she divorce rapes you and gets the house and all the other shit.

It is best if YOU file. You will still get divorce raped because the family/divorce courts are stacked with feminists, but it is the power move and gives you a feeling of some control.

Once you are rid of her, you will feel fantastic. Probably realize you didn't love her the way you thought you did and were just addicted to her. No longer feel like walking on eggshells all the time. No longer feel emotionally drained by supporting her but getting nothing back. You have COMPLETE control of your life - Freedom to do whatever the fuck you want, make money the way you want, live where you want, the way God intended. You will be able to rebuild very fast with her out of the way.

Elijah Martinez
Elijah Martinez

Yea sure, I think the fact that you are even toying with the idea of divorcing your wife makes you a scum. Divorce is a sin, stick with her and lay down the law, you're the man in the relationship you should be wearing the pants and making her decisions for her.

Jonathan Cooper
Jonathan Cooper

need to...
no you absolutely don't. if what you are making is enough for you, don't fucking fall into the rat race trp

Josiah Gonzalez
Josiah Gonzalez

she can't give you children
you can't openly talk about your believes with her
already threatening you with divorce
Stop this while you still have time to get your life back in order and find a good woman that will birth your children. If you are worried about money, think about how many more problems you would have if you had to do this at an older age. She will likely divorce you at some point anyway, so better get it done now. Don't let her drag you on until your chance of having a family is over.

Hudson James
Hudson James

ive currently got straight A's
AZ
in AZ. theres a mayo here but too damn far from my house to make it worth it.
was gonna go EMT-P when i was workign ems but decided to go the nursing route instead. highest cert is still EMT-B

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

LET US KNOW WHEN YOU WANT TO START TALKING ABOUT THING S THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED

Lincoln Johnson
Lincoln Johnson

not posting timestamp
not reading helpful posts
gas yourself you fucking shill.

Henry Lopez
Henry Lopez

no kids after 8 years?
holy fuck LEAVE

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

based and wamenpilled. listen to your good Kratubro advice, OP

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

8 years and zero kids
This better be a larp- if not you should just KYS

Noah Martinez
Noah Martinez

*Krautbro
still groggy

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

How far along in nursing school are you? Once you are done with that then you will be peachy keen, honestly.

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

i-it's not that out of the ordinary, is it?

Colton Cooper
Colton Cooper

ive been replying to actually helpful posts faggot

Jordan Lopez
Jordan Lopez

My wife wasn't super political, but blue pilled leaning, and I red pilled her to far right within a year of dating. She looks at me as the patriarch of the house and smart. Why doesn't your wife look at you correctly and trust your views?

Owen Diaz
Owen Diaz

If you aren't going to contribute to the species, off yourself now so your resources can be properly distributed

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

wish it were buddeh. you missed the part where i was borderline antifa and supported the no kids agenda

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

You again? Jesus Christ... Your mom is so ugly, her birth certificate is an apology letter to the condom factory... Change fucking flags every now and then, you newfag kike

Easton Gonzalez
Easton Gonzalez

havent started yet. if all goes well i should get in fall next year

Jonathan Cook
Jonathan Cook

My situation exactly. Although I must admit my Hausdrache was very willing to accept based ideas, and she was from the get go not positively inclined towards shitskins.
the only real hurdle I had was to convince her that we should not have feelings for kikelets and niglets and such. Maternal instincts are hardest to steer

Carter Wright
Carter Wright

well hello there Nipper :D

Isaiah Rivera
Isaiah Rivera

shes too headstrong. stronk womyn type. fueled by progressive family members

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Alright man. I'm gonna go to sleep but best of luck! Think things through and I hope everything works out for you!

Ethan Wood
Ethan Wood

Op’s Wife won’t give him children and she’s fucking Tyrone on the side but his biggest concern is her disagreeing with the daily Trump news story? She absolutely should divorce you. You’re weak and embarrassing

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Top of the morning, cowboy lol. Have yourself a fine day.

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

if you feel that way it means that you won't/can't redpill her anyway. better cut your losses, as others have suggested

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

Attached: disinformation.png (651 KB, 789x576)

Cameron Lee
Cameron Lee

"i bet you wish youd be with someone you could impregnate from the get go and have 10 kids by now"

The only proper answer to that is "yes" or "I'm beginning to"

Joseph Scott
Joseph Scott

You too, and may the good bantz follow you on every thread!

Attached: eternal-Lithuanian-tips-helmet.png (858 KB, 967x1011)

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

wamen have been thoroughly indoctrinated into the kike mode
The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic.
First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid.
If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about.
Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again.
But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day.
The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day.

Ryan Ward
Ryan Ward

One post by id
This is such an obvious shill thread. If you're in a healthy relationship, stay in it.

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

yes, shackle yourself to a person that is firmly in (((our))) sphere of influence
with time, you will be assimilated
I wonder, who's behind this post

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

Same for you.

Attached: Herestoyou.jpg (31 KB, 600x594)

Luke Walker
Luke Walker

Your divorce was inevitable when she decided against kids. You cucked yourself on this one.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

Ignore christcuck advice.

Attached: 8a7242a1b73899dd76487be28e417cd51ffa64eef01e2420c7104347e0e89d88.jpg (84 KB, 1104x927)

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Your marriage died the day she had that done.
Enjoy paying both ends of the divorce to two Jews that hang out and paying alimony to care for your poor wife for the next 20 years.

Luis Collins
Luis Collins

are you fuckin retarded

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

The ultimate redpill is understanding that a capable man will always find his way in the world. I used to be a lefty because I was afraid of poverty and didn’t understand it. Since then, I have been very poor, and I am a better and more conservative person for it now.

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

you self administered pic rel

Attached: how-to-cure-mental-illness.jpg (84 KB, 994x1024)

Grayson Diaz
Grayson Diaz

i appreciate it user but to be fair i fear my slums are shittier than those in amsterdam

Parker Hall
Parker Hall

Fast cure for socialism infection in children:
Make your child clean the bathroom.
When child is done, pay him 10 Eur
Then take away 8Eur and give it to his/her sibling who did nothing
Repeat until infection has cleared.

Jayden Rivera
Jayden Rivera

How does this mean shes screwing blacks?

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

He means building a relationship with God and trying to follow the individual paths He has opened for us. Jesus has been grabbing a few people by the collar lately and it’s a learning experience for newbies.

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

If you don't have kids, I'd just divorce here. Don't argue about politics and shit in the meantime, might make her vindictive for the proceedings.
Also, 8 years married and you're not finished your schooling? How?

Joseph Adams
Joseph Adams

Get "The Rational Male" by Rollo Tomassi at an instant and read it. Things will quite different from then on and you will understand what ist going there.

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

Houseboat

Jaxson Cook
Jaxson Cook

might make her vindictive for the proceedings
I think that is a bit too late, it's already done. if OP would have realised that she is beyond salvage and decided to cut ties he could have went the
it's not you, it's me
way. which would have been the correct way to minimise impact on his finances... now, it's
here, bite on this son, it's gonna sting like hell

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

i might be in a better spot since she makes more than I do

Logan Brooks
Logan Brooks

I’m older than you and in my time I’ve met regretful career women but no regretful mothers. I only know one working mother who is genuinely committed to her career. Most others see it as a necessary evil to pay off mortgages they can’t really afford. Basically I learned that no career is better than a kid

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

might it be possible for you to rip HER off? lol, that would be sweat

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

might it be possible for you to rip HER off? lol, that would be sweat
it would be sweet. go for it, user.

Jaxson Green
Jaxson Green

Fuck you, faggot. Have fun burning in the Lake of Fire for eternity.

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

My wife said to me after our first
only now I understand that all the careers in the world combined mean diddly squat compared to this pink meatball we just got

Elijah Robinson
Elijah Robinson

Then bail bail bail my dude. If you're not too old you can remarry a fertile woman. Why are you talking about living in poverty? Does she support you?

Attached: why-g-matters-figure-3.png (32 KB, 801x740)

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

*sweet
obviously

Blake Perez
Blake Perez

Imagine listening to a woman unironically or actually letting her sway you in any way. You are an absolute bitch, and a complete brainlet. Do you take advice from children too? Luhmao.

Noah Torres
Noah Torres

if you even need a place to stay you're welcome here in ohio

Juan Richardson
Juan Richardson

too old
for a man that would be what? 85-90? even if that

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

You don't talk politics with women, dumb ass.

Andrew Long
Andrew Long

if you dont have kids leave now and dont look back

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

Get a the-rapist

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

You're being a fucking retard.

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Top cuck

Eli Anderson
Eli Anderson

yes you do, and you start doing it before marrying one, you start redpilling them ever so slightly, ever so gradually, undoing all the poison from TV and jewlywood, or you're fucked and stuck with disgusting brain dead cliche spouting vagene who will ruin your life and cut off genitals of your children

Noah Stewart
Noah Stewart

club her and impregnate her

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

Hahahahahaha you got married! Imagine doing something that faggots can do.

Chase Green
Chase Green

What kind of backwards fuckery is this?

Zachary Anderson
Zachary Anderson

If the bitch is gonna destroy your life anyways why not Arkanicide in Minecraft?
In before glownigger.

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

impregnate
tubed thot

Attached: Swedistan-the-absolute-state-of.png (1.52 MB, 1517x595)

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

And your immediate response wasn't "no shit"?

Aiden Butler
Aiden Butler

This, feminism lies to women. The media denigrates motherhood and makes non career women feel worthless and disposable. Being a full time mother and wife is more important and more fulfilling than any career

Adam Clark
Adam Clark

a natsoc recommends raising an ancap and a commie in the same household
Holy shit wholesome

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

Blupilledness is a nice way of saying fucking retarded. Good job OP you just might be retarded too. You have no kids. Life is short. Stop thinking with your cock and try using your mind. Walk away.

Attached: 1565377361820.gif (2.18 MB, 384x378)

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Stop being negative. You could be making babies right now but you're blowing it by annoying her about politics constantly I bet. It's not that you don't have anything in common with her, you wouldn't be married to her for 8 years if you didn't, but if the word divorce was mentioned then you must be doing this more that usual. You're fucking up somewhere.

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

shouldve been

Wyatt Gomez
Wyatt Gomez

Have kids. Nothing turns someone conservative faster than being concerned for the next generation.

Brandon Long
Brandon Long

yeah, thats what got me in to this situation. i was blued when we met.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

a wooden door!

Attached: 3FD146E1-6735-4AC6-A262-74BA6F10DAFC.png (401 KB, 625x471)

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

better yet, drive to the most diverse side of town, then kick her out of the car.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

Stay with her...finish school, suck all of her resources up, get a side girlfriend. Then when it's time destroy her fucking mind by fucking her in the ass, pull it out blow it in her face and tell her you dont fucking need her, you got a side girl who does it better and if she doesn't un fuck herlsef she will be replaced.

Boom she will submit to you there and then forever.

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

should warn others before pushing AZ5

Attached: Brainmeltdown.png (301 KB, 1062x942)

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

soliciting marital advice on Jow Forums
I've been here since Boxy and this is about as low as things get.
You fucking suck and need to go away post haste.

Attached: 46252457457.gif (1.65 MB, 362x204)

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

tubed

Caleb Gutierrez
Caleb Gutierrez

cum in her sand she will take on your opinoons.

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

Lmao, you're insane and belong to a cult. Don't forget to fork over 10% of your monthly income to them at the end of the month

OP she can't have kids so leave her. Why you got married to that in the first place is beyond me but oh well. Lesson learned

Jonathan Miller
Jonathan Miller

Start setting up appointments with all the best lawyers in town to talk about divorce. That way she can't book them.

Owen Price
Owen Price

been here since Boxy
no you havent. and no one fuckin cares if you were.

Caleb Reyes
Caleb Reyes

If she wont give you kids GTFO and breed some aryan

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

no religion no politics
do not get a divorce over bs
neither of you are right or wrong but if you split up because of this, then you're both retards and deserve to be unhappy for the rest of your lives

Christopher Diaz
Christopher Diaz

I suggest killing your wife and making it look like an accident. Frankly, even if you get caught the punishment is about on-par with a divorce ass fucking in court.

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

tl;dr stay miserable

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

quads lied this time.
good luck with your life, cunt.
I mean that sincerely.

Jace Hughes
Jace Hughes

why the fuck would you wait 8+ years to redpill your girl? retard.

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

im blackpilled. i dont give a fuck anymore. rather be alone

Michael Russell
Michael Russell

Use her for your own goals and then dump. This is how women operate, use their own strategy against them. Any woman would do this to you were the situations reversed, so don't feel bad about doing to them what they do to us.
Don't argue with women, it's a waste of time, just stay calm and have her on semi-ignore. If she wants to argue then just go somewhere else for a few hours.

Jason Young
Jason Young

I can't even begin to make that decision for you because only you have to live with your choice. Personally, I wouldn't have married a blue-pilled woman in the first place. I make a point not to associate with anyone who lacks the self-respect to put enough thought into their opinions to come up with decent ones.

Henry Price
Henry Price

because i wasnt fully redpilled until about 5 years ago

Nolan Carter
Nolan Carter

women should continue to fulfill their traditional role where they are at their happiest
WOT KINDA BULLSHIT IS THIS YOU REGRESSIVE BIGOT
fuck I hate you, stupid fucking hole.

Attached: 1563203399268.jpg (54 KB, 500x500)

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

one question - she tubed herself with your knowledge and consent or presented you with post delictum

Luis Jones
Luis Jones

Attached: brainlet.jpg (44 KB, 800x450)

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

this. based and Heileinianpilled
figuring things out on your own is the only true freedom anyone really has

Dylan Ross
Dylan Ross

i was onboard at the time. now she uses it as a weapon and thinks insinuating that i wish i had kids is an insult

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

My wife and I can't have kids. Not clear of its a problem with me or her. Why the fuck would someone opt for that OP? Abortion pisses us both off too.

Attached: 1540239883901.gif (1.12 MB, 195x229)

Hunter Torres
Hunter Torres

this

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

'bout to be archived. thanks for the input everyone. wish me luck

Nathan Wilson
Nathan Wilson

you get it only when you lose it or never get the chance in the first place. people do not treasure what is given to them

Wyatt Murphy
Wyatt Murphy

This is satire, right?

Sebastian Nelson
Sebastian Nelson

Leave. Make children that will carry the flame of your ancestors. She has ruined her old age, dont let her ruin yours. Wake the fuck up.

Attached: 1a4245a3b93c905a92d59b9a769bf1a6d270c7006f8b47f442471b55939ae1d2.jpg (258 KB, 937x1200)

Dylan Baker
Dylan Baker

no

Mason Ward
Mason Ward

If you cant redpill her then she will never respect you like she does the mystery chad of her imaginings (or her affair).

Bentley Peterson
Bentley Peterson

Plenty of advice given here. I would stick around and finish my study. Talk to her about having children, what is her point of view? After finishing your study, see how you still feel about the situation. If it's still the same, move on. But don't just sit around and wait for better things to happen. Life is short don't regret it. I wish you all the best, desu.

Attached: 1558720413163m.jpg (89 KB, 631x1024)

Jacob Ward
Jacob Ward

thanks user. ive gotten a lot to ponder tonight

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

GLOWWWWWW

Attached: IMG-2633.jpg (2.84 MB, 4032x3024)

Xavier Hall
Xavier Hall

what is the point of a wife if not to make children

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

kuk

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit