Bluepilled wife

ive tolerated my wife's bluepilledness for 8 years now whilst slowly raising my power level in hopes of redpilling her and tonight (not even at half power) we got into a political debate stemming from the statue of liberty pertaining to only europeans thing, and she snapped. she's too blue pilled to save, i fear. the word divorce was thrown out. i almost dont even care anymore. do i attempt to salvage this by dialing it back and letting her take a victory essentially onioning me? or do i stick to my guns and end this shit now, resulting in my having to move to a shitty studio in a subhuman-infested shithole part of town, living in poverty until i finish schooling and/or move in with someone else

Attached: 7669860.jpg (615x879, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-awkYhtey50?list=WL
youtube.com/watch?v=OCweNdp9dbs
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>8 year relationship
>married
>"half power level"
>no kids
Wat the fuck are you doin retard

You are wrong.
Get a therapist.

never talk politics with your wife. just make love to her properly

Plan a long trip.
No kids? What the fuCK!?!?!

she got a tubal...

fuck off

no kids 8 years? fuck off op

don't talk politics with your significant other? better fuck off

op what the fuck

If you dont have kids, then bail out. If you have kids you are stuckfucked.

No kids... 8 years... leave her already you faggot. You could have accomplished more with someone else. I let toasties waste so much of my time and I regret it. Get the divorce papers ready and find a girl that isn't a time thief.

The reason why your wife remains blue-pilled is because she doesn't see you as enough of a man to assert your view on her. This is probably your fault because you sound like a worthless shit who hasn't even finished school.

You will not be able to assert yourself until you finish school and become worth a shit. Until then, you are stuck being a beta bitch in your marriage.

The only way you can save your relationship is if you accept that your inability to assert yourself over her mind is entirely your fault.

i know, i know. she uses that against me
>"i bet you wish youd be with someone you could impregnate from the get go and have 10 kids by now"

wife is wife, user. Take the white pill, Christ rules all. Raise your power level enough, and you will arrive only at Christ. Jesus can save your marriage, unironically. Your wife also will respect you.
Hypocrisy, is the issue. Also, she is likely just scared. You are the man though. Start going to church, and you will quickly find there a community. Show her a community, and show her all the happy women with babies that are to be found there. She loves babies, and does not see enough of them.
>t lost my girlfriend of 5.5 years for this exact issue.
>God found me afterward
>this method would have worked, God was around during that whole time.

Tell her the truth. But don't open your mouth if you can't 100% factually back up your claims with websites, books, footnotes, whatever else. Fucking destroy her world view with basic crafted questions and scenarios. If she divorces you, refuse to accept the divorce and make her give up her half of everything. Don't go down on record as a pussy who didn't go out fighting a evil blue pilled witch if she refuses to listen to facts and logic.

That being said, opposites attract and compassion and naivety in females isn't bad if theyre going to bare your children. Since she TL'd, guess it doesn't matter.

Finish schooling, dont make the same mistake twice, find a like minded girl at a church preferably catholic or college.

leave the bitch

fuck off jew retard he can't even have a family with it. the creature he's with is just an expensive onahole

dude
>" i bet you just want some dumb bimbo that just does whatever you tell her"
i was a different person when we met. i was borderline antifa then. she still is brainwashed. my main fear isnt divorce, its living in poverty

Christian whites made it 2k years being blessed by God with fruitful nations with 0 therapists and death penalty for faggots with divorce aka adultery being illegal. Kill yourself you child of satan.

Shareblue thread.
Posted 50x a day

She doesn't respect you. Leave her. In less than a year she will be prego by some rando out of clock lust and spite for you. Don't let it bother you. She has wasted enough of your time.

exactly what do you have against this man?

Attached: 1558848371539.jpg (1920x1000, 205K)

Newfag here, I seen an article in some rag awhile back that stated that according to the millennials, political leanings in a potential partner ranks higher than looks or physical attraction. That's fucking insane lol, but I'm not surprised. I'd leave the woman, unless she opens her mind and sees the world's true nature. If you have children with her, do you want her infecting YOUR children with her multi-culti nonsense? Unless she opens her mind, you're on a sinking ship, and it will sink faster if you ever have children and they're involved.

I would say talk to your priest or your parents but if OP had that kind of relationship he wouldn't be in this problem would he?

Sorry, OP, but could you explain the thing about the statue, please? I know the poem is a tacked-on thing from a stupid play, but what's the argument that it only applies to Europeans? Thanks.
Also, if you have been married for 8 years and not started a family, I would kinda class that as just long-term dating and would cut my losses.

You need to compartmentalize your shit, man. Don't drag her into this world if she doesn't want to come here.

That's why there's two pills!

You're an idiot is you fuck up your union over this.

she's vehemently atheist in the meme sense

People grow apart and change. She isn't going to bare your children so why even go to couples therapy and work it out if she's so feral and blue pilled that she throws out the divorce bomb during an argument? Sounds like you may have dodged a 18 year money sinking bullet.

Op, don't do any of that shit. Women aren't men and they will only double down.

its 100% legit fren i assure you

Sage posts like this

Attached: image.jpg (2048x1536, 1.65M)

The poem was written by a like.

Show her this. Pretty much everything the media tells us is on purpose, and most of it is probably lies. youtu.be/-awkYhtey50?list=WL

You can get it back if you "bust out the teeth". You should red pill yourself on dating.

youtube.com/watch?v=OCweNdp9dbs

Open a new bank account and slowly move money over and vanish.

Don't fight an unwanted divorce? That means in divorce court he has the upper hand in negotiating a settlement. Are you stupid or just an incel?

sounds blue-y, but its real i promise. you idiots are the only advice source i have

If you divorce her its adultery, if she divorces you its adultery but not your fault. Either way, stand your ground and dont cuck on politics. If you cuck now, she is cheating no matter what and ur gonna have a worse pain.

>My wife says the same thing and recently decided she doesn't want kids but isn't sure and wants to focus on her career

You and I are the same, user.

Attached: 1558329504246.png (740x900, 923K)

I think this is an infinitely bigger issue than not agreeing over politics. Get you priorities straight, OP.

lol dude sorry but you're both bluepilled

that is an easier philosophy to dismantle. and it can be done by showing, not telling. Also, if it is in the meme tier sense, then definitely start going to church!
can you imagine that? she would then start yelling at you /for going to church/. her own hypocrisy will be so self-evident to her that it will unravel all of her own claims against it. especially if she also sees you bettering yourself in the meanwhile. you could also join a bible study group, through the church. guaranteed to have young couples with babies, 1000% guaranteed. then, host them. she will be onboard. it's the babies, seriously. also if you stop being a hypocrit about things. She has nothing against Christ either, no one does.

you sound like a retard who married a different kind of retard

You have to find common ground before you’ll ever change someone’s mind

Point out first that taxes are too high on a regular paycheck

Get her to agree

Then
Ask good questions and figure out WHY exactly she believes in the things she believes in
(It’s always rooted in some altruistic moral high ground bullshit- ex immigration so people can flee their own countries)

Then ask her what she thinks of the problems implementing those ideals cause
(Immigration-Over saturation-inflation- welfare state)

Then bring full circle-back to paycheck and taxes, from taxes to welfare

I change my mind, OP. Found out about the no babies thing.

Fucking bail.

Explain that the thought of being married to such a brainwashed delusional retard is a nightmare and drop her like a bad habit.

8 years and no kids. She denies him everything of value in this world.

Just leave her OP. Please, do it out of respect for yourself.

King james only, once saved always saved, no faggots allowed or its not a real biblical church

>8 year relationship
>married
>"half power level"
>no kids
>wife doesn't automatically absorb your views >doesn't agree with you on everything
>can't fuck wife into submission
>wife is sterile, can't give you children
>wife purposefully sterilized herself
Oh lawdy we got oursselfs one dumb nigger in here. Notin moh than anotha tar skinned lil whistle waxer

Attached: Happy_Birthday.jpg (497x497, 34K)

>my wife
larp alert

Nice Google glass

If that's the newest model then count me in

Letting your wife win an argument doesn’t equate being onioned. Maybe you’d have a stable marriage if you understood this.

im not atheist but i grew up mormon and have a really fucking sour taste in my mouth from religion in general. its an issue for me

Newfag here.She sounds like a lost cause. I read an article awhile back from some rag that stated millennials, in picking potential mates, the majority ranked political views ABOVE looks or physical attraction. Fucking stupidity, but I'm not surprised really. Either she opens her mind and sees the true nature of the world, or leave her. Do you want to have her infecting YOUR potential children with her nonsense? Either she looks at the knowledge you're giving, or leave her ass. You're on a sinking ship. Wait she had a tubal? WTF apparently she doesn't want kids. If you stay, good luck changing the kitty litter from the tons of cats she will have later in life.

>ive tolerated my wife's bluepilledness for 8 years
Why the fuck would you marry a chick that you know is on opposite ends of the spectrum? You should have vetted her, retard.

You might as well get a divorce before you have any kids. Unless you married right out of high school you're probably going to be too old for a huge family, but you can probably still find a late 20s/early 30s girl, and put an Aryan or two in her belly before menopause.

You fucked up by marrying someone who's values don't align with your own. Best to stick to your guns, and divorce if necessary; it will make you happier in the long term, compared to being your wife's little bitch boy, and living according to her values instead of your own.

you need to fuck off

Based and truly cuck pilled

If he is a student with no home paid for and she has worked there is nothing to settle or alimony, doufus.

OP said he is the one who changed and can't get his wife to come around to his new view on the world. He knows exactly why she thinks the way she does. They were both retards from the same cloth when they met and married.

There really isn't a lot that can be done. OP just has to accept it and choose his battles or put up a fake fight in divorce court and not get so ass raped.

paint him white too there's vanity for you

he's a desert prophet for arabs and his greatest act in life was to get himself killed

This

What does the skanner say about her power levels.

i'd defend this but its really no better. i am white tho

fuck off

It might be like my wife.

Vetted at the start, but over time people change.

prayer is real, user. The master will teach to you what is the true church. He is easy to ignore, hard to hear a lot of times, and very difficult to follow. but, it's worth it.
>easier said than done.
I have a long, long, long way to go. and also i am new my own self. as i said earlier, i was in op's shoes not that loing ago.

Eternal life for free and not found in mormon church anywhere:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY

If you have children with her then nothing else should be more important. Agree to disagree and move on.

I’ve gone through this too when I first became “redpilled”. Trying to educate everyone I knew, and no one seemed to care. Made me feel like I was going crazy. You have to accept that most people just aren’t ready, or will never be ready.

she's cheating on your retard

what the fuck are you wasting your time with this feminist cunt for, retard.

MGTOW has things 100% correct these days, but unfortunately if you want a child, you have to play the game anyway. You are making yourself miserable and not even getting the one valuable thing a woman can give you.

Why do you guys even care what these women you're fucking think about politics? What, because of her one vote that doesn't matter? My dad doesn't even let my mom vote. He gets an absontee ballot and fills it out and has her sign it. Do that. The end.

MAJOR KEK

If she played the divorce card the first moment she was upset with you then she probably never loved you at all

Let's get more personal info from this reatrded OP before we go any further, deal?

OP how old are you and do you both own your own cars, house or what?

>having a wife in this day in age
Just wait for God's judgment user, women are too emotional nowadays and want to suck either nigger or spic cock for some reason

try prayer, God is real and will help to teach you.

With a big sharpie I would place a black checkmark in the box for "Nazi".

The king james bible does not teach new age mysticism like you just described. Gods word is clear to those who believe on Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sin and know that he paid their way into heaven.

he doesn't need religious advice and the fact that you've pounced on him shows how fucking pathetic and predatory you kikes are

we were more on the same page back then. then you fuckers fed me the red pill

Why do you even bother having political opinions if you have to ask Jow Forums a question like this?

fucking retard you are willing to give up your wife that you been together with for 8 years because of a debate about the statue of liberty. this is just too sad.

At least he will be eternal unlike us shitposting crap like some pre volcanic Pompeii faggots, hoping that some day some AI unearths our millions of shitposts in a dystopian nuclear fallout
Timeline.

Leave immediately

Didn't read this part before I made my post. You should speak with a divorce lawyer ASAP (don't tell her you're doing it, either).

She's an evolutionary dead end, and will only rob you of a legacy. Think of all your ancestors, going back to very beginnings of humanity; she's robbing them of their legacy, too.

>Alimony

how many of your wifes kids live with you?

31. own cars and home

Backhand the bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you, you soft cunt! In minecraft of course!

you came in too strong shaggy, n
there is no turning back now. give her the 100% dose and casually mention how the doors in he Auschwitz showers were wooden
do it at dinner. if her family is there even better

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 8K)

checked for truth. He's the "alpha dog" of his pack but wants approval. Now picture a leader if he was constantly asking you if he was doing a good job. It's pathetic.

Attached: monarchy.png (575x463, 104K)

none. im dumb but not that fucking dumb

Bianca your wife bitch whore and sleep with her sister user. Gimme a break, this was all in the study material people! remember your training.

Based. Very nice.

And this is why you don't pretend to be something you're not just for pussy

OP is asking how to influence her ... yes he already knows himself WHY.. that puts him at an advantage

Getting her to say it for herself is what he needs

People are more influenced through their own talking; asking good questions forces people to think for themselves and when they can’t answer questions around double standards you begin to make headway

OPs wife is on a ruler... he’s going to have to move her one cm at a time

>sour taste
i did also. but i realized later it was about hypocrisy. I also could not find any hypocrisy in the life of the christ. but, I also had an upbringing that was different from yours. You really should pray though. Being "led" by the spirit is a very real thing, and completely impossible to describe adequately until you experience it for yourself. I am sure you have heard of people with experiences like that. not all of them are lying. i am not, for instance, i have had experiences like that. but, i think i never would have believed anything until i had something awful enough in my life to occur to cause me to seek out god actively again. God is always there though, truly that is actually true.

Girl girl girl
your so out of this world
I swear that I try but I
*breath* let me think
I swear that I try but every time I do is like I cant get past the lies
and your constant attitude
I just wish sometimes you loved me and showed some gratitude
solitude is all I have when im not next to you
ride my wave ill ride your horse
ill pay the cost yes of course
hold me down ill stay the course
soft words spoken till our voice turns coarse
girl do you feel me
girl do you hear me
I swear that I got what it takes to keep you near me ~~~

Attached: 7db075ccee4f8560465ca2580aadd3ba.jpg (564x483, 73K)

Great way to do it. Wooden doors.

her sister is the super leftist liberal cunt that feeds her these ideas. id still hate fuck her tho

If you read this and you hate the Lord Jesus Christ, you are now cursed. Talk evil of catholics, orthodox and mormons because they are no different than judaism, but if you speak ill of the real Jesus, whos eyes are a flame of fire, you will reap the whirlwind.