Beaners are wreaking havoc on a California city: 'We all thought it was pretty cute at first'

Wetback Invasion In Antioch Neighborhood Causes Headache For Residents

• The city of Antioch, California, is down a wetback shithole - so to speak.
• That's because it's literally been overrun with illegal immigrants. It's not great, according to several local outlets.
• Residents believe the beaners are descendants of escaped criminals, which got loose in December.
• It might sound cute, but it's quite a nuisance.
• Some residents are trying to take matters into their own hands, but illegal immigrants are fearless

Attached: illegal_immigrants.jpg (460x343, 24K)

Things are getting dreamy in Antioch, California. The city is apparently being overrun by illegal immigrants - and has been for some time now. CNN reports that the trouble began in December when some residents spotted a few beaners on a cul-de-sac. At the time, they thought nothing of it.
"We all thought it was pretty cute at first," said resident Mike Coolins.
By March, attitudes soured as the wetback population had ballooned.
"There are illegal immigrants all over the street, all over the sidewalks, all over the grass and it slowly went from - actually pretty fast - it went from seven to 10 to about 50 illegal immigrants just all over the neighborhood," he said. "And then from there, it started to not be cute anymore."
So what makes a wetback not cute? In short: Poop.
"It was so bad all the way down the block there'd be wetback poop on the sidewalks. It was bad on both sides about a month ago," he said. "There was nothing but wetback poop on everybody's sidewalks, all over their gutters and alongside their driveways if you had grass. You had to take your shoes off to go inside your house."

And it's not just that. Coolins told us that the illegal immigrants are just everywhere in the neighborhood - hopping in the streets, hiding under cars, and eating the plants in residential lawns.
"They're taking over. They are destructive," Antioch resident Doody Smith told us. "They dig into the yard. And they dig for the roots. So they dig down deep."
Smith and his wife, Liz, believe that the illegal immigrants are coming from a neighbor's house. They believe the neighbor had two criminals that bred, and when their spawn got loose they continued to have babies, and so on.
According to reliable sources, some illegal immigrants have been seen up to one mile from Antioch in neighboring towns, but it's unclear how they got there.
There are so many Mexicans now that some, like Christopher and Smith, are trying to catch the Mexicans themselves. But they can't do it on their own. One man, Rod Stewart of Country Manor, where the illegal immigrants have traveled, told us the illegal immigrants are "not really afraid" of humans.
Residents have asked Mexican services for support. In a statement to the outlet, George Jones, the head of Antioch Mexican Services, called the wetback situation "unusual."
"The problem with illegal immigrants is that it's not safe for them to be running around," Jones said. "It's not a good situation to release a tame Mexican out into the wild because they do become preyed upon. They are usually colorful, not like the wild wetback that blends into the background. They are bigger and they are not equipped to be out in that situation."
He hopes to adopt out any caught Mexicans. As for Smith, he told us that he's taking matters into his own hands for now.
"Call me Elmer Fudd!" he said. "I've been trapping them."

Attached: illegals-mocking.jpg (500x324, 96K)

I live in Orange County, and this was considered the last bastion of hope for whites in CA, but even this place is becoming a fucking shithole.

Lol amazin

Attached: timthumb.jpg (940x1500, 376K)

But did they think the situation was cute at first?

Attached: spic family.jpg (445x410, 336K)

>We all thought it was pretty cute at first
yea these arent lost little puppies

and nobody cares because the white people with money moved away.

I guess people still don't get it. Shortly after prop 187 was forced on Claifornians, a female wetback gave a press conference and said that California isn;t for white people anymore, it's a hispanic state now and you white people need to shut up and pay. She wasn't punished in any way. California was given to Mexico. The mexican government gave out comic style pamphlets teaching mexicans how to sneak in and start collecting welfare. Not to mention, th elegal immigration is just as bad.

Attached: Sneak in.png (963x541, 679K)

Lol america is doomed
how long till next civil war

Do you like gladiator movies?

The next election is probably the end. The last shit show.

does your mom like large groups of untamed men?

Post a link dipshit

Attached: Suspect sought for inappropriate contact with minors in Vallejo.png (953x1442, 815K)

Attached: SAPD searching for 3 suspects who they say fled police after alleged.png (875x2720, 1.31M)

Who wasted their time on this piece of crap?
You know life is short, right?
Holy cannolli.

>California
What a surprise.

beaners are the largest ethnic group in mexifornia.

Attached: 1562951585100.jpg (960x1200, 193K)

What did you expect? OC is almost a latino majority county; demographics is destiny and it was a matter of time that people flipped to Democrats in order to: recieve more lenient immigration laws, fixing the cost of living due to more people etc... OC is not as suburban as it once was and feels pretty much like a sparse city; it has city problems now.

source:
3rd generation latino, so my opinions are skewed to an "americanized" opinion where as 1st gneerstion latinos have views of "fuck ICE" and "Team (insert a latin american county)needs to win the world cup this year".

I was talking about Mexican hypocrisy over Mexico's immigration laws and treatment of Central Americans and a mexican guy took it offensively(the guy grew up in the states and yet wants American citizenship). Many 1st generation Americans view the US as a place to earn money with access to a high standard of living. They would not have left thier shitholes if their shitholes offered high wages and a comfy standard of living.

This is definitely an article on rabbits.

Spics are worse than niggers.

Prove me wrong.

Haha I was wondering. The Elmer Fudd comment should have revealed it

In equal numbers, niggers are worse. But spics are doing more damage to America than the niggers ever could just by sheer force of multitudes.

BEANED!

Cali deserves everything that’s happening to that shit state. I feel sorry for the upper north bros. You seem ok. The state likes to beat its dick about it’s tech export. It’s other export is its shrinking middle class. It’s greatest import; homeless street shitters and illegals.

They're darker.

>imbecile democrats getting shitted on
I like this feel

>You had to take your shoes off to go inside your house
Like civilized people...